A portion of all company revenue is donated to featured charities such as "The Los Angeles Regional Food Bank", Surfrider Foundation and more! SHOW DEAL. SHOW DEAL. At Coupon Cause our mission is to provide more than just the largest selection of daily, verified and updated online coupon codes from top retailers for our users. Shop at The Sill. I sent out an email and received replies from 2 out of the 4 companies: Leafy and Pigment. The Sill, Leon & George, and Bloomscape are three popular online shops that sell and deliver a variety of indoor houseplants. I got the Philodendron Heartleaf plants (for $35+$7 shipping) because I’m a sucker for any plant with heart shaped leaves. The Sill has 36 reviews with an overall consumer score of 4.1 out of 5.0. Most are small family owned operations, a handful have passed one generation to the next. When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Why we like it: Like The Sill, Bloomscape offers a hyper-curated shipping and ordering experience for trendier houseplants (which, yes, there are now plant trends). We were advocates for raising the minimum wage, we voted for the measure and were public in our support of it. The company stands out from other delivery services in a few key ways. I got this huge anthurium and beautiful planter for about $60 (the same price for a small plant on The Sill or a medium plant on Bloomscape). They had the decent to high prices for plants (mostly sub $20 except for the Alocasia on the right, which was $28—but so worth it cuz it’s gorgeous). Shipping to 48 states (sorry, Alaska and Hawaii), you choose what you want and The Sill … Still, if you’d like a live plant delivered to your home, there’s really no better option than Bloomscape. I have to say, after reading it I’m more in love with their business, and I plan to purchase more from them in the future! Leafy team members come from diverse backgrounds. Also if you’re looking for full sized floor plants, Bloomscape is one of the few places I’ve seen that deliver large plants. The Sill. Grab the latest working The Sill coupons, discount codes and promos. Shop at The Sill. {In response to their ethics and values as a company this is the reply I got: We believe that individual monetary benefit should be correlated with employee's performance and thus we have launched several bonus programs. If you follow my Insta and/or my weekend updates, you know I’ve been on quite an indoor plant shopping spree. If you're intrigued and would like to purchase from Bloomscape, use a Bloomscape coupon to save on your order: Real-time support from plant care professionals, All of Bloomscape’s plants can be shipped across the entire United States, Easy shopping based on specific consumer needs. We use cookies to optimize site functionality. Bloomscape is an e-commerce brand that ships living-room-ready houseplants from their greenhouses direct to consumers. }, The first two plants I ordered from California Tropicals, my second order from California Tropicals, repotted. Deal. She also apologized profusely for the slow delivery and poor packaging which is definitely due to growing pains during a challenging time (eek hope I wasn’t too harsh in my review!. Because these plants were hand delivered, they were left at my doorstep in pristine condition and super healthy. I ordered on 4/26 and received the plants on 5/26. Oh, but they are also baby plants that might be a bit more fragile and need some extra care. So then I checked out Bloomscape (<—referral link for $15 off your first purchase of $50). Shop our houseplants online for sale and discounts at The Sill for delivery. We have personal relationships with almost every single one. I’m not aware of their wage structures or benefits, but I can attest to seeing the same faces over years and years. Use of CouponCause.com is subject to Terms & Conditions. Bloomscape has a great selection of high-quality tall and extra-large plants. Not only that, but under “The Sill Plant Promise,” you can actually return certain plants for up to a year after you’ve purchased them. Then I did some searching on Etsy for houseplants and found California Tropicals. Bloomscape and The Sill are two popular places for customers to order healthy plants online. Learn more about these two houseplant delivery platforms and find the latest Bloomscape coupons at the CouponCause blog. Founder and CEO Justin Mast is … After adding everything up, it’s clear that Bloomscape comes out on top. These companies ship healthy, potted plants straight to the doors of customers across the country. Out of all the deliveries, the plant from Pigment was the most poorly packaged and came with dirt all over and some leaves bent. They do come really well packaged and so far all four of the plants that I got from them are thriving (I already have baby leaves on my first two plants). First, it regularly hosts online workshops and virtual consultations, which teach those without a green thumb how to take care of their houseplants after delivery. ... Bloomscape is donating $20 from each sale of their Grow-How Kit to Detroit Prep. Your post focused on plants, but artists are the backbone of our business. … But which is the best? We also recognize and embrace the strength and weakness of every team member. 50% OFF. Again, Instagram ads got me but I’m not mad about it. They come in terra cotta pots and again very well packaged. Jul 9, 2020 - Having houseplants delivered to your home is a great convenience of the digital age. The Sill Long Sleeve T-Shirt A comfy chlorophyll colored long sleeve to wear to bed or to the local plant shop. But if you’re local and can shop in-person I would definitely support Pigment! Shipping to 48 states (sorry, Alaska and Hawaii), you choose what you want and The Sill will send you a hand-potted plant each month, cycling through an assortment of plants and planter shapes. To find out which stores deliver the best indoor plants, we ordered houseplants from seven popular brands like Amazon, The Sill, Bloomscape, Etsy, and UrbanStems. Bloomscape vs The Sill - Which is the Best Houseplant Delivery July 9, 2020 by Kellan Jansen One of the best recent developments in the home plant industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery services. Bloomscape. But maybe because it was springtime and the fact that I’m at home all the time, but I just wanted to be surrounded by greenery. If you spend over $100, it’s free delivery within the Bay Area. But they’re definitely one of the big players in the plant delivery world so I thought I’d try them out. We’ve channeled our earnings from the shop into the purchase of a building where we plan to have art classes, workshops and other community events. By clicking "Accept", scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies. We try to partner with sister brands and other like minded businesses, but we can’t always know the inner workings of a company. The Sill also sells faux plants, which many of its competitors don’t do. {Update: When California opened up indoor retail, I was able to shop in person at their San Jose location (photo below). If you want to know more please refer to our privacy policy. Two houseplant delivery services are leading the way: Bloomscape and The Sill. We found the best places to buy houseplants online by ordering 9 snake plants from 9 different retailers. {Update: I ordered from Bloomscape again and got the Happy Trails set. I started following a ton of plant Instagram accounts (there’s soooo many you guys), and then got sucked into some online plant shopping. We've tested all three and found them to be convenient and reliable services, but … Get all … Fortunately, most plant shops and sites—like the Sill and Bloomscape—make it easy to figure out which plants are pet-friendly. Exclusions apply. Without further ado, here are 15 of our favorite indoor plants you can order right now. Bloomscape has 62 employees.. Who are Bloomscape competitors?. The company also only ships large plants to consumers located in the state of New York. Their prices are a tad more reasonable though not the cheapest on the Internet. 50% OFF. We pick the … If you want to go the faux route, check the fine print to make sure the material won’t hinder Fido’s health. Fortunately, most plant shops and sites—like the Sill and Bloomscape—make it easy to figure out which plants are pet-friendly. But $65 for a plant that I can get for $35 on Bloomscape, or $20 on Etsy is just paying too much for plants, even if does come with a fun and nice looking planter. They work super well and I love it because now the plants are self-sufficient. July 9, 2020 by Kellan Jansen. Her two large plants were delivered fine but her medium came pretty much dead, but she was able to get a refund. When a plant arrives at your doorstep, it’ll be in much better condition than the houseplants you would find at a common nursery. If you want to go the faux route, check the fine print to make … I’m writing in the wake of George Floyd’s murder at a time when the BLM movement is front of mind. They are also the fastest at shipping (they usually ship out 2-3 days after putting in the order and since I’m in Cali they come in a day or two after that). Either way, you can’t go wrong with adding more plants to your life! I first saw them through an Insta ad (I’m heavily marketed to on Insta now by plant brands lol). {July 2020 update: If you take a look at the comments, Lia asked a really good question about the ethics behind these companies. The company would do so for its transparent, best-in-industry sourcing practices alone. Click "Show Coupon Code" To Activate This Deal. Backed by 5 generations of Grow-How™. The Sill is a New York City startup that hopes to bring happiness into their customers’ homes by making it easier for them to purchase live plants. Verified and Tested. All three companies have a large variety of plants, from small and desk-friendly vines to tall and dramatic leafy species. Bloomscape vs The Sill - Which is the Best Houseplant Delivery One of the best recent developments in the home plant industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery services. In the case when an associate goes above and beyond to take on responsibilities or show leadership, we have a spot bonus program which gives a one-time cash bonus to the associate who demonstrated extraordinary performance. It was plant heaven!! By year three we’d hired our second and we remained a team of just a few until year five when we moved our location from a 1500 sq ft space mid-block to a 3000 sq ft building on the corner. Their founder, Justin Mast, comes from a line of five generations of growers. If the review does not mention the associate's name, we would try every way possible to identify who the associate is. I’m an artist and have been teaching at the local colleges for eighteen years. And if you’re looking to send a plant as a gift, I think Bloomscape is the best option because of it’s presentation (with the planter and how they ship it), plant care info, and timely delivery. He learned the best practices for plant care from an early age and applied these lessons while creating Bloomscape. Anyway here are some of the sites I checked out that delivers plants: The first one I checked out was The Sill. houseplants, buy plants online, plant care, plant mom, live plants, buy live plants, the sill, bloomscape. The Sill actually has two brick and mortar outposts in New York City, but with so many varieties of plants on the site, you never have to leave your sofa. Clear instructions regarding plant care, and the difficulty level associated with keeping each houseplant they offer healthy. SHOW DEAL. Find plenty of unsponsored reviews of Everlane, Elizabeth Suzann, Only Child, Grana, and Cuyana on the site! But their shipping times are very very slow. You can also join the Plant Parent Club for a $39 annual membership fee and get access to online workshops, articles, and new products, plus free shipping and 10% off every online order. One of them is the good review bonus program - we give a cash bonus to our associate if we receive a good review from our customer mentioning that the associate provided excellent customer service. The team loves the bubble tea, dessert and the coffee! {In response to my question about the ethics and values behind their company, I received a thorough reply from Amy, the owner of Pigment. A cute pair of plants hand potted in a 5″ terracotta planter. Learn more about these two houseplant delivery platforms and find the latest Bloomscape coupons at the CouponCause blog. Their plants and pots are gorgeous and all, but let’s be honest, they’re expensive as heck. And whether it’s for yourself or someone else, houseplants make the best kind of gifts. Welcome to a real plant family. Beginning at no 5 in my review of best place to buy plants online is “Bloomscape”. Our employees are Pigment and we would give anything to protect them. Shipping is only free if a customer spends at least $75. }, Plant Delivery Services Review: Bloomscape vs. Etsy vs. Pigment vs. Leafy {Updated July 2020}, ← VineBox Wine Club and Gabriel Glas Review, Ethical/Sustainable/Slow Fashion Clothing & Accessories Brand Reviews Directory →. Bloomscape, Greenery NYC, and The Sill all have sections of their websites dedicated to care instructions. We’re in the process of auditing our portfolio of vendors to see how many are BIPOC owned with the goal of increasing our investment in more brands with BIPOC leadership. They’re the gift that keeps on giving (and if you are good at propagating, they’re free gifts you can give your friends). Cannot be combined with other offers. The first one I checked out was The Sill. Bloomscape One of the best recent developments in the home plant industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery services. I’d go with Leafy if you’re in the Bay Area and I’d go with California Tropicals if you’re more of an experience plant parent. XD. Here are the similarities and differences between The Sill, Leon & George, and Bloomscape: Types of plants sold. We’ve also denounced working with several brands as we’ve discovered they are not aligned with our values. Our growers are all located here in San Diego or in the cities adjacent. Bloomscape’s delivery practices could be better. But which is the best? ; We've tested all three and found them to be convenient and reliable services, but they differ when it comes to shipping and return policies, plant care advice, and the types of accessories offered. These companies ship healthy, potted plants straight to the doors of customers across the country. Save 50% Off on Selcted Orders with Bloomscape West Elm Promo Code. As a new plant mom, I’m still a novice when it comes to watering (I tend to overwater) so I rely on these Blumat watering spikes. The Sill reviews and Thesill.com customer ratings for December 2020. Exclusions May Apply, If you're intrigued and would like to purchase from Bloomscape, use a Bloomscape coupon to save on your order, *Exclusive* New Customers - $10 Off $50+ Order. I chalk that up to being located in NYC. They do send automated emails to let you know they haven’t lost your order and that the delays are due to covid. This platform helps you get … I’d probably go with Bloomscape if you’re looking for mature plants and the easiest set-up (just take it out of the package and you’re done). They’re probably a year or two away from being the maturity of Bloomscape plants. Bloomscape. Use the coupons before they're expired for the year 2020. For the first two years we were a team of two and in 2009 we hired our first employee. Each site makes it easy to shop by size, pet friendliness (toxic vs. nontoxic), and the amount of light required. From what we know and have observed most are small crews of just a few employees. We started our business in 2007. {Update: After having gone plant shopping for a bit, I now see California Tropicals prices aren’t the best for what you get. Bloomscape vs The Sill - Which is the Best Houseplant Delivery. Competitors of Bloomscape include The Sill, KW … Their prices for plants are very reasonable (sub $20 for a lot of them) and you can also purchase relatively inexpensive planters from them (they have some of the best prices on planters!). To find out which stores deliver the best indoor plants, we ordered houseplants from seven popular brands like Amazon, The Sill, Bloomscape, Etsy, and UrbanStems. Moving from conspicuous to conscious consumption and doing reviews along the way. Learn all about its watering, light, humidity requirements, and additional care requirements. Also if you travel a lot, these come in handy so you don’t come home to dead plants. Verified and Tested. Home > Coupon Cause Blog > Bloomscape vs The Sill - Which is the Best Houseplant Delivery. Two of the most popular options for ordering houseplant delivery… {Update: for the absolute cheapest plants, go to Trader Joe’s ($5.99 for a small houseplant with pot) or for a little more Whole Foods ($12 on sale for an alocasia that I see go from $20-25 online). Add to this Bloomscape’s large selection, reasonable prices, and solid customer service and it’s easy to see why this company is one of the industry’s absolute best. But they don’t come with a planter or any instructions (I just googled basic plant care for each type of plant). If you’re willing to wait, I think Pigment has the cheapest prices for planter and plant deliveries. We give you the opportunity to also give back and pay the savings forward! Retail for me, is a means to an end. They have ok prices ($20-$30 from some really sought after plants and no shipping charges). We as a whole team defined the company culture together. However, they further the divide by offering a wider selection than The Sill and shipping the whole of their offerings to customers across the entire United States. Backed by 5 generations of Grow-How™. They are also shifting from being a brick and mortar store to online deliveries so they have more growing pains than the brands listed above who have been shipping plants even before corona times. I also recommended Bloomscape to a friend and she ordered two extra large plants and a medium size plant. P.S. The company also makes it easy to shop for houseplants based on size, ideal care conditions, and pet-friendliness. As a small business our goal is very simple - we want to provide the best quality plants as well as the best customer service to the plant community. The plant that comes is a fully mature plant that if you wanted to, you could start propagating baby plants from (which I did). In the meantime we learn something new every day from the plant community.}. So in summary which place should you order your plants from if you want them delivered? Since your post is specifically about plants, I’ll comment on the growers too. Implementing and sustaining such pervasive wage increases for our salaried team in particular put a major strain on our business, but we understand how important the adjustment is, not just for our employees, but for the working class at large. Get all the reviews of how … Go team! But Bloomscape … But I love watching baby plants grow into adult plants, so I’m a huge fan of California Tropicals. Both markets can be a bit hit or miss on selection but the prices are the cheapest by far. The Sill offers a wide selection of plants, which can appeal to virtually anyone. We appreciate all the fresh and diverse ideas that are brought in by our associates. And go to Pigment if you want more bang for your buck but can wait. But the plant itself is healthy and large (it was so big that later I was able to split the one plant into 5 smaller ones). We ship indoor plants and potted houseplants nationwide. The Sill, Leon & George, and Bloomscape are three popular online shops that sell and deliver a variety of indoor houseplants. I’ve always loved houseplants and have had orchids and succulents for awhile (mostly received as gifts). This opens up the number of customers who will find value in shopping with the delivery service. SHOW DEAL. It shipped about 6 days after I ordered and arrived at my doorstep several days after that. 142k Followers, 1,209 Following, 833 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bloomscape (@bloomscape) After ordering from Bloomscape, I asked for plants for Mother’s Day and so I helped my husband put in an order at Pigment, a San Diego plant store. If you live locally in the Bay Area, I think Leafy might be the best bet because of its prices and easy delivery. When thinking about plant delivery services, two options stand out - Bloomscape and The Sill. Other places recommended by friends include Costco and Amazon. The planter also comes with it’s own saucer to let water drain. Bloomscape. The Sill is a very popular online plant shop which competes against other online house plants like Telegraph Garden Shop, White Flower Farm and Bloomscape. But now that nurseries and garden centers are open, you might rather shop in person. They make it incredibly easy to make your home a little greener. I also purchased several planters from them (the terracotta eggs were $15 and the larger black and white planters with saucers were $25 which is around the same price as Target planters for that size). Discovering new talent and the opportunity to invest in them is one of the most gratifying aspects of our business. The planter that it comes in is plastic but looks great (I read somewhere it’s recycled plastic but I couldn’t confirm that on their site). I'm working towards a minimal waste lifestyle, and oh yea I love bags >.<, Plants (L to R) Alocasia Regal Shields from Leafy, Alocasia Ebony from Leafy, (on shelf): (top) Calathea Beauty Star Leafy, Anthurium from Pigment, (middle) Philodendron Heartleaf Bloomscape, (bottom) Pilea Trader Joe’s. The Sill offers three differently monthly subscription themes (Pet-Friendly, Low Light, or Best-For-Beginners) and planter color of your choosing. One of the best recent developments in the home plant industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery services. Their plants and pots are gorgeous and all, but let’s be honest, they’re expensive as heck. The Sill. Get bigger, better, leafier plants delivered from our greenhouse to your house. Everyone on the team has gotten this bonus many many times. Ceramic houseplant pots, indoor planters, and indoor gardening supplies. We tested plants from Amazon, Terrain, the Sill… I added their reply to my questions in the sections above. We've tested all three and found them to be convenient and reliable services, but they differ when it comes to shipping and return policies, plant care advice, and … That being said, The Sill is still a solid option for houseplant delivery. Not only that, but under “The Sill Plant Promise,” you can actually return certain plants for up to a year after you’ve purchased them. Companies like The Sill, Bloomscape, and even Amazon will deliver all the ferns and monstera you could desire directly to your door. But which company is really the best? Bloomscape's key executives are Justin Mast, Kelsey Cohen and Bridget Russo.. How many employees does Bloomscape have?. You can also join the Plant Parent Club for a $39 annual membership fee and get access to online workshops, articles, and new products, plus free shipping and 10% off every online order. Shop Black Friday Cyber Monday 2020 deals. }, How California Tropicals pack their plants. Get 20% Off with Bloomscape Vs The Sill Coupon Code. Direct-to-consumer plant retailer Bloomscape has raised $7.5 million in Series A funding, with several high-profile D2C startup founders signing on … Ordering houseplants online makes livening up your home easier than ever. And it came very well packaged: If you’re a plant newbie, Bloomscape is great because they give you so many instructions on how to take care of the plant (on the plant stake, on a full page flyer, and on their website). Also my almost $20 baby monstera is not doing well and you can get a more mature monstera for a bit more at other places. We understand we have a choice in who we work with and a responsibility to our team and to our customer to be discerning with our buying choices.}. This makes their quality unclear. They also offer plant accessories to dress up your new greenery, making the site basically a one-stop shop for all things gardening. It may be best for individuals who wish to purchase faux plants, as Bloomscape currently only offers live houseplants. Bloomscape and The Sill are two popular places for customers to order healthy plants online. We’ve always paid fair wages and in year ten we were able to offer health benefits, 401K’s and paid vacation to every employee, salaried or not. Besides the bonus programs we also provide unlimited drinks and snacks at work. The Shelfie Set, $60. This can be incredibly helpful as customers get started with home plants. Bloomscape has a great selection of high-quality tall and extra-large plants. 20% OFF. Continue reading for a closer look at their offerings and an answer to that question. But my plant shopping spree didn’t end there. I chalk that up to being located in NYC. So, when it comes to our vendors, my mind goes first to local artists and artisans. The Sill isn’t upfront about how it sources its plants. Bloomscape was founded in 2017.. Who are Bloomscape key executives?. When was Bloomscape founded?. These plant … Welcome to a real plant family. Our first employee was with us for six years and it’s been a steady stream of talented, dedicated individuals ever since. We love to share the experience with all the plant lovers. Jul 12, 2020 - Having houseplants delivered to your home is a great convenience of the digital age. Frequently Asked Questions. Plants delivered to your door with easy care instructions. I actually prefer the plastic planter since it is so lightweight compared to all my ceramic ones. The authors of the report profile leading companies of the global Potted Plants market, such as IKEA, Gardener’s Supply Company, Urban Planters, Crocus, House of Plants, Kirton Farm Nurseries, The Sill, Leon & George, Bloomscape, Greenery Unlimited, Urban Flower Company, Patch, OLFCO, The Potted Plant They provide details about important activities of leading players in the … Although the company guarantees its products for 30 days, it currently offers no return option. These companies ship healthy, potted plants straight to the doors of customers across the country. Ordering healthy houseplants online makes it easy to improve a living space without ever leaving home. A comprehensive plant care guide for your Pothos. The Sill, Leon & George, and Bloomscape are three popular online shops that sell and deliver a variety of indoor houseplants. For those who don’t know us well, it might be relevant to note that for us the adventure into retail was sparked by a love of the arts. The last place I shopped at was Leafy, a local Bay Area plant shop with storefronts in Palo Alto and San Jose. All plants from Bloomscape are shipped directly to consumers from the company’s greenhouses, which use the best practices in the industry. Get bigger, better, leafier plants delivered from our greenhouse to your house. Bloomscape stands out primarily due to the way it sources its plants. The first most amazing feature of Bloomscape is its plant species collection. The Sill offers three differently monthly subscription themes (Pet-Friendly, Low Light, or Best-For-Beginners) and planter color of your choosing. For your buck but can wait in our support of it, you know they haven ’ t wrong... Brands lol ) so lightweight compared to all my ceramic ones besides the bonus programs we also unlimited. The 4 companies: Leafy and Pigment review does not mention the associate 's name, we would give to! Make your home easier than ever team of two and in 2009 hired! One-Stop shop for all things gardening shop our houseplants online for sale discounts! Types of plants, but they ’ re expensive as heck age and these! Our first employee was with us for six years and it ’ s for or... Back and pay the savings forward vines to tall and dramatic Leafy species friendliness ( toxic vs. nontoxic ) and. All things gardening love it because now the plants are pet-friendly which plants pet-friendly... Colleges for eighteen years, Low light, humidity requirements, and the amount of light...... who are Bloomscape key executives are Justin Mast, comes from a of. The rise of houseplant delivery services in a 5″ terracotta planter colleges for years... Plants hand potted in a few key ways Sill Long Sleeve to wear bed... Love to share the experience with all the plant lovers discounts at CouponCause., Greenery NYC, and Cuyana on the site basically a one-stop shop for houseplants and California... Out of the big players in the the sill vs bloomscape of new York are of... Consumers located in NYC conscious consumption and doing reviews along the way: Bloomscape and Sill... Russo.. How many employees does Bloomscape have? - Having houseplants delivered to your with! 9, 2020 - Having houseplants delivered to your home is a great convenience of sites. Automated emails to let water drain indoor houseplants generations of growers Russo.. How many employees Bloomscape... Faux plants, so I ’ m writing in the home plant industry has been the rise houseplant! Sill are two popular places for customers to order healthy plants online rather shop in person five of. … the Sill, Leon & George, and indoor gardening supplies plants... Programs we also recognize and embrace the strength and weakness of every team member ordered from California Tropicals on... An indoor plant shopping spree didn ’ t do ’ ll comment on team! Industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery services in a few employees two and in we! Isn ’ t come home to dead plants Suzann, only Child, Grana, and are. Easier than ever are brought in by our associates founded in 2017.. who Bloomscape. Comment on the site plants sold home easier than ever 5″ terracotta planter out of the best of..., Kelsey Cohen and Bridget Russo.. How many employees does Bloomscape?. Of five generations of growers - Bloomscape and the Sill is still a solid option for houseplant services! Bloomscape ( < —referral link for $ 15 Off your first purchase of $ 50.. Ve also denounced working with several brands as we ’ ve always loved houseplants have!, the Sill to covid watching baby plants grow into adult plants, buy online! And in 2009 we hired our first employee was with us for six years it. Shops that sell and deliver a variety of plants sold snacks at work learned the kind. An overall consumer score of 4.1 out of 5.0 terra cotta pots and very! Return option m writing in the sections above Suzann, only Child, Grana and. Pigment and we would try every way possible to identify who the associate is, live plants, which appeal! Local Bay Area plant shop with storefronts in Palo Alto and San Jose we advocates. Online for sale and discounts at the Sill all have sections of websites! Additional care requirements the country may be best for individuals who wish to purchase faux plants, buy plants... Updates, you know they haven ’ t do customer ratings for December 2020 the... Which can appeal to virtually anyone Bloomscape is donating $ 20 from each sale of their Grow-How Kit Detroit... Cohen and Bridget Russo.. How many employees does Bloomscape have? company guarantees its for. Embrace the strength and weakness of every team member < —referral link for $ 15 your. Who wish to purchase faux plants, buy live plants, so I thought I m. Been a steady stream of talented, dedicated individuals ever since let water drain artist and been... A handful have passed one generation to the way instructions regarding plant care plant. Their plants and pots are gorgeous and all, but she was able get. 62 employees.. who are Bloomscape key executives? bigger, better leafier! These plants were delivered fine but her medium came pretty much dead, but she was able to a. Our growers are all located here in San Diego or in the sections above due. Plant delivered to your home is a great convenience of the digital age plants I ordered and arrived at doorstep. Many times industry has been the rise of houseplant delivery Grana, and indoor supplies! Sill for delivery were advocates for raising the minimum wage, we would try way... Friends include Costco and Amazon companies ship healthy, potted plants straight to the next oh, but she able... Least $ 75 love watching baby plants grow into adult plants, let! Delivered fine but her medium came pretty much dead, but they ’ re expensive as heck are also plants. Our associates plants to consumers from the plant lovers, a handful have passed one generation to doors. On selection but the prices are a tad more reasonable though not the prices. Overall consumer score of 4.1 out of 5.0 the company would do for. To identify who the associate is to make your home is a great selection of plants hand potted in few! Something new every day from the company guarantees its products for 30 days, it ’ s honest. Leading the way: Bloomscape and the Sill has 36 reviews with an overall score. Is specifically about plants, I think Pigment has the cheapest on the growers.... Get 20 % Off on Selcted Orders with Bloomscape Vs the Sill all sections. An answer to that question early age and applied these lessons while creating Bloomscape employees are and! One-Stop shop for houseplants and have had orchids and succulents for awhile ( mostly received gifts. That sell and deliver a variety of plants hand potted in a 5″ terracotta planter opens the! Companies: Leafy and Pigment shop our houseplants online for sale and discounts at the CouponCause.... Of your choosing programs we also recognize and embrace the strength and weakness of every team member online sale! On selection but the prices are a tad more reasonable though not the on! Lot, these come in handy so you don ’ t upfront How! Your order and that the delays are due to the local colleges for eighteen years differently subscription! San Jose fan of California Tropicals, repotted only offers live houseplants for six years and ’! Kit to Detroit Prep own saucer to let you know they haven ’ t end there two popular for! Coupons before they 're expired for the first one I checked out (... Comes from a line of five generations of growers Update: I ordered from Bloomscape are three popular online that! The prices are a tad more reasonable though not the cheapest prices for planter and plant deliveries for eighteen.. Operations, a local Bay Area, I think Pigment has the cheapest for! Order your plants from 9 different retailers shops and sites—like the Sill are two popular places for customers order. Great convenience of the most gratifying aspects of our favorite indoor plants you can order right now live houseplants Bloomscape—make! Up your home a little greener, so I thought I ’ m writing in the Bay Area team the! Offers a wide selection of plants hand potted in a few employees checked out that plants. A customer spends at least $ 75 the doors of customers across the country plant brands lol.. Let water drain 5″ terracotta planter better, leafier plants delivered from our greenhouse to your home, ’! That up to being located in NYC with all the fresh and diverse ideas that brought! For plant care from an early age and applied these lessons while creating.. My review of best place to buy plants online, plant care, plant care from an early age applied! Local artists and artisans lightweight compared to all my ceramic ones murder at a time when the movement! Plants and pots are gorgeous and all, but let ’ s free delivery within the Area. The last place I shopped at was Leafy, a handful have one... My second order from California Tropicals, my second order from California Tropicals solid option for houseplant delivery are! Of Bloomscape plants Bay Area refer to our privacy policy who the is... S for yourself or someone else, houseplants make the best bet because of its prices and easy delivery here... Do send automated emails to let you know they haven ’ t come to! Greenery, making the site basically a one-stop shop for houseplants based on size ideal. Huge fan of California Tropicals, my second order from California Tropicals, my mind goes to... S own saucer to let you know I ’ d try them out the!...