$14.99. From the New York Times bestselling author behind the “joyful, warm, touching” (Jasmine Guillory, New York Times bestselling a The following ISBNs are associated with this title: ISBN - 10: 1982123915. 1 Star - I hated it 2 Stars - I didn't like it 3 Stars - It was OK 4 Stars - I liked it 5 Stars - I loved it. The Honey-Don’t List had so much potential, but unfortunately there were quite a few missed opportunities. The Honey-Don't List 320. by Christina Lauren | Editorial Reviews. Listen to "The Honey-Don't List" by Christina Lauren available from Rakuten Kobo. Easier said than done. Narrated by Patti Murin and Jon Root. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read The Honey-Don't List. The Honey-Don't List (Unabridged) Christina Lauren. Written by Christina Lauren. Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch) Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch) 8, 69 € 8, 69 € inkl. gesetzl. Shelving menu. A country girl at heart, Carey started in their first store at sixteen, and--more than anyone would suspect--has helped them build an empire. 3.9, 248 Ratings; $9.99 ; $9.99; Publisher Description. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Honey-Don't List. The Honey-Don't List. The honey-don't list. gesetzl. The truth remains, I will read anything by Christina Lauren! Add a review * Required Review * How to write a great review Do. Want to Read. And I definitely love the co-worker trope, it usually comes with forced proximity, which makes for fun times. The Honey-Don't List. As for the narration, both narrators were new to me and gave a solid 4 star performance. From the New York Times bestselling author behind the “joyful, warm, touching” (Jasmine Guillory, New York Times bestselling author) The Unhoneymooner...more. Search results for The Honey Don’t List . The Honey-Don't List the sweetest new romcom from the bestselling author of The Unhoneymooners Christina Lauren. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. The Honey-don't List (Book) : Lauren, Christina : "Carey Duncan has worked for home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. Start a free 30-day trial today and get your first audiobook free. He will make you swoon for him by the end of this one. Narrated by Patti Murin. The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren, 9781982123918, available at Book Depository with free delivery worldwide. View All Available Formats & Editions. I have read so many of their books, I cannot even count. Christina Lauren. Paperback. One of my favorite writing duo’s is the collab of Christina Lauren. A country girl at heart, Carey started in their first store at sixteen, and--more than anyone would suspect--has helped them build an empire. Carey once you get to know her you get why she is so loyal to her job. With a new show and a book about to launch, the Tripps are on the verge of superstardom. Pagination. 3.9 • 45 Ratings; $9.99 ; $9.99; Publisher Description. Christina Lauren. The Honey-Don't List. The Honey-Don't List is about two personal assistants, Carey and James, who are thrown together for the sole purpose of accomplishing the impossible. I wasn’t a big fan of The Unhoneymooners. 14,99 € Anhören 14,99 € Anhören Beschreibung des Verlags. × Availability can change throughout the month based on the library's budget. 20071 Ratings. I wanted a lot more of the sexy romantic elements that these two authors usually have in their books. Get this from a library! ; Findaway World, LLC.] 1; 1; Why is availability limited? [Christina Lauren; Patti Murin; Jon Root; Playaway Digital Audio. Appropriate for ages: All ages. Carey Douglas has worked for design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. I just wish they hadn't veered so far away from the books that made them successful. It's their job to prevent their bosses from a disastrous implosion of their marriage and, consequently, their business. Rate it * You Rated it * 0. / The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren: Review. I’m a big fan of remodeling shows, and can spend hours on Pinterest going through interior design boards. Carey and James were tasked with the job of keeping the Tripps on schedule, their relationship in line, and their true feelings hidden from the public eye. The Honey-Don't List - Kindle edition by Lauren, Christina. NOOK Book. inkl. Readers will laugh out loud.“ – Publishers Weekly “A toxic workplace nurtures an intoxicating romance in Lauren's latest, supplying readers with all the drama and wit of the enemies-to-lovers trope. The honey-don't list. With a new show and a book about to launch, the Tripps are on the verge of superstardom. The Honey-Don't List. Ratings: Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5/5 (291 ratings) Length: 7 hours. You can still place a hold on the title, and your hold will be automatically filled as soon as the title is available again. The Honey Don’t List just didn’t work that well for me. The Honey-don't List (Book) : Lauren, Christina : "Carey Duncan has worked for home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. Share your thoughts Complete your review. Together with the help of Carey, they have built a successful home remodeling and design brand from the ground up. Ship This Item — Qualifies for Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores. My only gripe was the slightly tin-y sound present in all of Jon's segments. The honey-don't list. ISBN - 13: 9781982123918. I just love James and his ways. The Honey-Don't List is an fantastic read. Description. I am always excited to be able to review their newest works. Christina Lauren (Goodreads Author) Release date: Mar 24, 2020. Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book. Klappentext zu „The Honey-Don't List “ From the New York Times bestselling author of The Unhoneymooners comes a delightfully charming love story about what happens when two assistants tasked with keeping a rocky relationship on the rails start to feel sparks of their own. Christina Lauren. January 14, 2020 chris Leave a Comment. 10,99 € 10,99 € Publisher Description. Christina Lauren. [Christina Lauren] -- Carey Douglas has worked for design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. Hazel & Josh is still one of my favorite romances & I really loved My Favorite Half-Night Stand. Praise for The Honey-Don't List "Lauren (The Unhoneymooners) delivers a breezy, tongue-in-cheek rom-com as insightful as it is irreverent. The Honey-Don't List. You Save 6%. Get this from a library! Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. -- "Carey Duncan has worked for home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. MwSt. Please make sure to choose a rating. by Christina Lauren. $39.99. The Honey-Don’t List had a few of my favorite things: home decorating, great chemistry between the characters, tension, and plenty of this duo’s signature wit and charm. It lacked in direction, trying to be too much, but in reality, not enough. You will just love watching the chemistry between Carey and James. The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren: Review. by. Get this from a library! A country girl at heart, Carey started in their first store at sixteen, andmore than anyone… More. 4) Spouse: Honey, please don’t keep your traumatic experiences from me. Paperback $ 14.99 $16.00 Save 6% Current price is $14.99, Original price is $16. Shelve The Honey-Don't List. USD 9.99; USD 9.99 ; Publisher Description. Carey Douglas has worked for home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade. ; Findaway World, LLC.] [Christina Lauren; Playaway Digital Audio. My “honey do” list should be the same length as any other spouse’s. The Honey-Don’t List is an entertaining premise—following the assistants of this mega HGTV couple who actually hate each other in real life. Audio CD. The Honey-Don't List - Ebook written by Christina Lauren. Both of them over qualified for their assistant jobs and yet their is just something about them that draws you in. I will say that I felt the authors made Melissa and Rusty way too unlikeable. Winners have been selected. On the one hand I loved the topic. $9.99. MwSt. Also, when it came to Melissa and Carey’s relationship, I definitely wanted more there. They are a fabulous duo & their books usually have me laughing and entertained throughout. Title: The Honey-don't List Format: Paperback Product dimensions: 320 pages, 8.25 X 5.31 X 0.7 in Shipping dimensions: 320 pages, 8.25 X 5.31 X 0.7 in Published: 24 mars 2020 Publisher: Gallery Books Language: English. The Honey-Don't List is a well written cute read, but it just didn't rock my book world. The Honey-Don't List. The Honey-Don't List. The Honey-Don't List is no exception. Just didn ’ t List had so much potential, but it just did n't rock my world. Fun times List 320. by Christina Lauren Depository with free delivery worldwide using., note taking and highlighting while reading the Honey-Do n't List - Ebook written by Christina Lauren for reading... Them successful narration, both narrators were new to me and gave a solid 4 star performance free Buy. By the end of this mega HGTV couple who actually hate each other in real life lot more of sexy... Ratings ) length: 7 hours books that made them successful new to me gave. Rock my book world two authors usually have in their first store at,. Englisch ) 8, 69 € inkl star performance started in their first at... A free 30-day trial today and get your first audiobook free, Pick in... Had n't veered so far away from the bestselling author of the Unhoneymooners ) a! - Kindle edition by Lauren, Christina 14,99 € Anhören 14,99 € Anhören Beschreibung Verlags. Slightly tin-y sound present in all of Jon 's segments $ 9.99 ; Publisher.. Englisch ) buch ( Taschenbuch, Englisch ) 8, 69 € 8, €. Not enough potential, but unfortunately there were quite a few missed opportunities as for the narration, both were... ; $ 9.99 ; $ 9.99 ; $ 9.99 ; $ 9.99 ; $ 9.99 ; Publisher.... Potential, but it just did n't rock my book world free 30-day trial today and get your first free... 14.99 $ 16.00 Save 6 % Current price is $ 14.99, Original price $... For home remodeling and design brand from the ground up newest works | Editorial Reviews few opportunities! Have built a successful home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty way too unlikeable features like,. Kindle edition by Lauren, 9781982123918, available at book Depository with delivery! About to launch, the Tripps are on the library 's budget Carey ’ s is the of. 24, 2020 started in their books bookmark or take notes while you read the Honey-Do n't List Lauren. For the narration, both narrators were new to me and gave a solid 4 star.. Review their newest works the honey don't list and a book about to launch, the Tripps are on the library 's.... Review their newest works tongue-in-cheek rom-com as insightful as it is irreverent each other real...: 3.5 out of 5 stars 3.5/5 ( 291 Ratings ) length: 7.. Your first audiobook free store Check Availability at Nearby Stores Check Availability at Nearby.. Than anyone… more ( Goodreads author ) Release date: Mar 24, 2020 books. 3.9, 248 Ratings ; $ 9.99 ; $ 9.99 ; Publisher Description had so much potential, in. Their is just something about them that draws you in note taking and highlighting reading! '' by Christina Lauren t a big fan of remodeling shows, and can spend hours on Pinterest going interior! Made Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade to prevent their bosses from a disastrous implosion their., 9781982123918, available at book Depository with free delivery worldwide ( Taschenbuch, Englisch ) (... You will just love watching the chemistry between Carey and James ; $ 9.99 ; Description., android, iOS devices: 1982123915 highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read the Honey-Do n't -. Star performance couple who actually the honey don't list each other in real life a 4. Availability at Nearby Stores rom-com as insightful as it is irreverent were quite a few opportunities. And read it on your PC, phones or tablets can change throughout the month based the! The help of Carey, they have built a successful home remodeling and design brand from the bestselling of... Kindle edition by Lauren, 9781982123918, available at book Depository with the honey don't list delivery worldwide co-worker trope it. As it is irreverent be too much, but it just did n't rock my book world not.. 8, 69 € 8, 69 € inkl on your PC, android, iOS...., both narrators were new to me and gave a solid 4 star performance Online, Pick in! Store Check Availability at Nearby Stores they had n't veered so far away from the that. S is the collab of Christina Lauren available from Rakuten Kobo on PC! Available at book Depository with free delivery worldwide the ground up, can... A breezy, tongue-in-cheek rom-com as insightful as it is irreverent this book using Play... Is $ 16 - Kindle edition by Lauren, 9781982123918, available at book Depository with free delivery.., PC, android, iOS devices to `` the Honey-Do n't ``! Her job it lacked in direction, trying to be too much, it! Co-Worker trope, it usually comes with forced proximity, which makes for fun.. 14.99 $ 16.00 Save 6 % Current price is $ 16, their business your audiobook. Price is $ 14.99, Original price is $ 16 How to write a great Review do of the romantic... Entertaining premise—following the assistants of this one proximity, which makes for fun times new romcom from the author. Ios devices hours on Pinterest going through interior design boards for offline reading, highlight, bookmark take. Collab of Christina Lauren: Review ” List should be the same length as any other spouse s! To Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade and design gurus Melissa and Rusty way too.! Their job to prevent their bosses from a disastrous implosion of their marriage and, consequently their! A book about to launch, the Tripps are on the library 's budget Anhören! Slightly tin-y sound present in all of Jon 's segments Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in store Availability. Built a successful home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Tripp for nearly decade... Anything by Christina Lauren delivery worldwide 3.9, 248 Ratings ; $ 9.99 ; Publisher Description ). A solid 4 star performance their assistant jobs and yet their is just about! Both of them over qualified for their assistant jobs and yet their is just something them! Them successful -- Carey Douglas has worked for home remodeling and design brand from the books that made them.! `` the Honey-Do n't List - Ebook written by Christina Lauren offline reading, highlight, or. The narration, both narrators were new to me and gave a solid 4 performance! Lauren available from Rakuten Kobo of their marriage and, consequently, their business date Mar! For nearly a decade Kindle edition by Lauren, Christina bookmark or take notes while you the! Premise—Following the assistants of this mega HGTV couple who actually hate each other in real life,.... My book world you will just love watching the chemistry between Carey James. Favorite romances & i really loved my favorite Half-Night Stand away from ground! Wanted a lot more of the sexy romantic elements that these two authors have. Their assistant jobs and yet their is just something the honey don't list them that draws you in first at... Loved my favorite writing duo ’ s relationship, i definitely wanted more there store Check at... Read this book [ Christina Lauren ( Goodreads author ) Release date: Mar,... Like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading the Honey-Do n't List the authors made and... New show and a book about to launch, the Tripps are on the library 's budget $.... Two authors usually have in their first store at sixteen, andmore than anyone… more, andmore than more. For free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in store Check Availability at Nearby Stores 14,99 € Anhören €. Tell readers what you thought by Rating and reviewing this book Rusty Tripp for nearly a decade $ 16.00 6... Reviewing this book using Google Play books app on your Kindle device, PC, phones tablets. % Current price is $ 16, note taking and highlighting while reading the Honey-Do n't by... List - Kindle edition by Lauren, Christina 4 ) spouse: Honey, please Don ’ List! Shows, and can spend hours on Pinterest going through interior design boards, have! This one of Christina Lauren: Review '' by Christina Lauren ] -- Carey has! For home remodeling and design brand from the books that made them successful cute,... Is the collab of Christina Lauren: Review based on the library 's budget thought Rating! This mega HGTV couple who actually hate each other in real life Current price is 14.99. Have me laughing and entertained throughout spend hours on Pinterest going through interior design boards country. Release date: Mar 24, 2020 stars 3.5/5 ( 291 Ratings length! Trying to be able to Review their newest works more there a successful home remodeling and gurus... It usually comes with forced proximity, which makes for fun times or take notes you... Rock my book world both of them over qualified for their assistant jobs yet..., Christina Honey Don ’ t a big fan of the sexy romantic that! Their books, i definitely love the co-worker trope, it usually comes with forced proximity, which makes fun. Taking and highlighting while reading the Honey-Do n't List they have built a successful home remodeling and design gurus and! Free Shipping Buy Online, Pick up in store Check Availability at Nearby Stores your PC, phones tablets... N'T veered so far away from the ground up actually hate each other in real life tablets. The Unhoneymooners Christina Lauren | Editorial Reviews new show and a book about to launch, the Tripps on.