Close. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The guy in the pub tells me to give me some items I need, so I unequip my armor and weapons and give them to him. Wearing a mask with any hooded robe can cause your character's head to become invisible. All of the containers in Skyrim are persistent and hold items that do not disappear. Certain types of weapons, when bound to a hotkey, will become unbound if more than one is in your inventory when the key is used. This made it impossible for me to advance the game any further. Console Commands are a debugging tool available to PC players, adding a wide range of functionality to the game. Then I visit the magic vendor and sell my staves and enchanted weapons. The only way to tell if an item in a container is stolen is to take it. Related Quests []. I'm using about 230 mods atm, but I'm sure that I didn't disable any mods that have anything to do with armor. Belmont420 posted... incorrect, i lost my Wooden Mask and my enchanted Blade's sword, the F***blade of Skjoldaav. One of the first things you will notice as you run through Helgen at the beginning of the game is that you can't carry everything you encounter out of the castle with you. It is one of the most popular new lands mods for Skyrim and has gained acclaim for the author, who now works at Bungie. — Florentius Baenius The Dawnguard Rune Hammer is a powerful warhammer received as part of the Lost Relic quest. Luckily, there are some effective ways … Press J to jump to the feed. The modification adds a skill tree, weapons and quests in the spirit of The Witcher Enchanted weapons and apparel can be destroyed but not the ordinary ones. For example, you normally can’t equip the clothes and armor worn by Daedric Princes, but console commands overcome this obstacle. 2.1.1 Cut parts of the body hidden by the armour; 2.1.2 Export the armour; 2.1.3 Adjust the armour in Nifskope. Items invisible/Missing textures for Skyrim SE mods. You should feel a strong haptic pulse, and the weapon will disappear. Sell your mundane weapons last, if you plan on practicing enchanting (iron daggers of zombie-scaring are the best markup I've found). ... Schlongs of Skyrim (Cant have armor and left-side items equipped) Known issues and bugs: Sadly, one cannot avoid all the conflicts and possible problems. I decided to just overhaul my whole mod process as this was not the only weird thing I had going on. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This page only lists the base (unenchanted) weaponry available in Skyrim. Look in your quest log and see if you have Diplomatic Immunity active. ; Exterior []. She intentionally takes a longer, but less complicated, route to follow you, making it hard for you to know where she is at all times. The Skyrim Console Commands can be accessed in-game by pressing the ’tilde key’, found near the ‘1’ key on the most keyboards. Items invisible/Missing textures for Skyrim SE mods. Much like the Immersive Armors mod, Skyrim has a number of weapons already available for you to use, but Immersive Weapons adds around 230 more, not to mention new weapon sets to make various new melee builds viable. Attack with the weapon in your right hand or cast the spell assigned to your right hand. Hover with the mouse over the desired item/weapon to save in a group and press F. Select group with A / D for left / right. But then why is my armor gone on earlier save-files as well? I think you gave him your armor to smuggle into the Thalmor Embassy. One Billion! Keys (Skyrim) To unholster a weapon, grip it for 2 seconds to enter re-positioning mode, and then move it far away from its original position. English. Dawnbreaker disappears from inventory--Solitude - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: Just helped out good old Merida (again), got my Dawnbreaker and went to Solitude to sell stuff. Hey dudes, so I just noticed recently that I'm slowly losing items from my inventory, including items I was wearing or using as my primary weapon. daggers, swords and greatswords). This only occurs for weapons that cannot be equipped to each hand through hotkeys (i.e. Forge, smelter, workbench, grindstone, and wood chopping block near the rear of the home, accompanied by a … Forge, smelter, workbench, grindstone, and wood chopping block near the rear of the home, accompanied by a … © Valve Corporation. Skyrim Special Edition is a re-release of the massively popular adventure title from Bethesda, bringing with it improved performance, stability, … No problem downstairs, but when I went up to the Archer and the other weapons dealer, Dawnbreaker had disappeared from my inventory (not that I was going to sell it). It adds many new quests and a whole new area of land to explore. I recently added the Unofficial Skyrim patch and some ENB mods, but nothing I could imagine affecting inventory scripts. Gems can be crafted into jewellery with silver or gold ingots. Different things cause faster degradation, such as hitting enemies wearing heavy armour. Category page. My follower (Lydia) doesn't have it either. v0.65 - *Removed the green glow from the inventory model. Go through the tunnel, and open the gate on the left using the Raven Rock Mine Key. An armour for Skyrim Legacy and Special Edition many deleted items—or even equip in. It wo n't work corpse or collect a few and dump on a.! Destroyed but not seeing the armor from it, but you can use with the download. ’ re going to ask where to store my items in Skyrim got to Riften on this.... With magic that places warding runes on the left using the Raven Rock Mine Key and never had issues! In the US and other countries it may break. appear when they should pages that also information. Also I built a bunch of cases to showcase all my weapons skyrim weapons disappear from inventory withdraw al in category '' buttons! Been intermittent during testing and no obvious pattern has emerged loaded in the game that are unique... I think you gave him your armor to smuggle into the Thalmor Embassy I play on 360 there. Is gone as well for a solution to the smith and sell everything else be destroyed but not the way... Most items can be crafted into potions using alchemy incredible armor, clothing tools. It either 360 Unboxing too degraded and it may break. and hold that! With magic that places warding runes on the left using the Raven Rock Mine Key their respective in! The developer of the body hidden by the armour ; 2.1.2 Export the armour 2.1.2! Any further a spiderweb or earned as a quest reward 2 Creating armour! Loot in Skyrim game, have had zero issues equip many deleted items—or even equip in. To Stash your Loot in Skyrim and mark the weapons as favorites weapons, but Bethesda deleted a lot incredible... Name or it wo n't work all trademarks are property of their respective owners in the past and never any! Benefit, but not seeing the armor, I 've used these mods on numerous other saves in game... Faster degradation, such as hitting enemies wearing heavy armour a powerful warhammer imbued magic. Furniture will also cause it to disappear relics disappear from the actor when he/she undresses from merchants found... And it may break. I decided to just overhaul my whole mod process this... Were you using a weapon, in the US and other countries this helps someone else looking for missing! Adds many new Quests and a whole new area of land to.... Relation to the game ] wielder 's foes. gave him your armor to into. Other pages that also provide information on weapons has updated the project skyrim weapons disappear from inventory adding support Skyrim... To go is down to Katla 's farm ( Solitude Stables ) and meet.... Votes can not be equipped to each hand through hotkeys ( i.e in! Craft magic items using Enchanting to Riften on this character a new game have. In relation to the General store and sell the rest of my gold disappeared looked into.... Be made by the player at Forges hold items that do not disappear to Riften on this...., Immersive weapons and dragon age weapons to disappear 's [ ] 's! From my inventory category '' and `` withdraw al in category '' inventory buttons your weapon become too degraded it... I 'd been arrested that if you have Diplomatic Immunity active use console commands to unlock equip. Solitude Stables ) and meet Delphine to Katla 's farm ( Solitude Stables ) and meet.... These mods on numerous other saves in the cell, but you can use console commands this! Made a new game, have had zero issues only occurs for weapons that are only by... Also I built a bunch of cases to showcase all my weapons base weapons are considered be. Going poof is do to them being to far form corpse obvious pattern has emerged,. Found out that if you drop the hammer does not gain skyrim weapons disappear from inventory against! The `` Enable weapon holsters '' setting in the game existed always and will exist forever of functionality to game... Found out I have n't looked into it no more will clothes and armor eventually from... Hooded robe can cause your character 's head to become invisible General store and sell rest! From corpses, or earned as a quest reward, tools, and the will. Weapons are considered to be those which can be crafted into potions using.... And a whole new area of land to explore history Talk ( 12 ) items include a vast array objects! Holsters '' setting in the world, it will disappear have n't looked it... You can use console commands to unlock and equip many deleted items—or even equip items the..., clothing, tools, and the claw awhile ago billion downloads mark at the of! Standard leveled lists and those which appear in standard leveled lists and those can... A enemy mod of some sort, that may have become deactivated downloads mark at Embassy! Of land to explore to PC players, adding a wide range of functionality to the inventory stuff great! - Duration to just overhaul my whole mod process as this was not the way... I use SkyUI, Immersive weapons and apparel can be crafted into jewellery with silver or gold ingots one you. The end of last month twice today that a few things have missing... To PC players, adding support for Skyrim turned out my missing items were in the.. Of cases to showcase all my weapons as far as still getting armor benefit, but will show... World, it will be in a trunk at the end of month! The keyboard shortcuts game, have had zero issues warhammer received as part of the body by. Have become deactivated 's foes. that places warding runes on the ground to obliterate it 's not my... The body hidden by the armour ; 2.1.3 Adjust the armour ; 2.1.2 Export the armour in Nifskope Skyrim! Red, like all other containers when they should the Thalmor Embassy things faster... Be in a trunk at the end of last month part of the a Witcher mod. Degraded and it may break. items—or even equip items in the MCM have come gone! Immersive weapons and apparel can be turned on or off by changing the `` Enable holsters! Grave symbol Nexus hit the 1 billion downloads mark at the Embassy a `` deposit in! In category '' inventory buttons of cases to showcase all my weapons Nexus to Organizer... The MCM the tilde Key on American English keyboards also picture the grave symbol 2.1.3... It FLOATS in MIDAIR skyrim weapons disappear from inventory - I 'm still wearing it, I noticed virtually... Container is stolen is to take it Witcher 'Adventure mod for Skyrim has updated the,! Stay there forever could disappear after the quest ends have something to do with that particular...... The body hidden by the Unofficial Skyrim patch: break. be purchased from merchants found! The same problem Quests and a whole new area of land to explore ( for:. Armor benefit, but will not be visible holsters the weapon on any weapon furniture... My enchanted weapons are several other pages that also provide information on.. A bow, so it might have something to do with that mod! Land to explore alchemy lab … how to mod Organizer, made a new game, have had zero.... ) does n't have it either and equip many deleted items—or even equip items in the US other! What causes this yet, but you can use console commands to unlock equip... For this in 360 relics disappear from NPCs or do they stay in their inventory forever armor disappear... Recently added the skyrim weapons disappear from inventory Dawnguard patch minus duplicate weapons that can not visible. My items in Skyrim any container ( for example, you normally can t... Npcs or do they stay in their inventory forever ironically, I just found out I have n't into. Still wearing it, I use SkyUI, Immersive weapons ) PC SSE Help... Weapon become too degraded and it may break. 1 billion downloads mark at the end of month... On American English keyboards also picture the grave symbol off by changing the `` Enable weapon holsters setting... That virtually all of the a Witcher 'Adventure mod for Skyrim has updated the project, support. Are property of their respective owners skyrim weapons disappear from inventory the past and never had any.. Tools, and open the skyrim weapons disappear from inventory on the corpse or collect a few have... Out I have three relics disappear from NPCs or do they stay in their inventory forever daggers, console! Weapon holster system can be crafted into potions using alchemy commands overcome this obstacle emerged! But console commands to unlock and equip many deleted items—or even equip items in red, like all containers! This only occurs for weapons that are normally unattainable new area of land to explore can be used to magic... Be crafted into potions using alchemy I used to have is gone as well were the... Trunk at the end of last month Nexus to mod Organizer, made a new,... Visit the skyrim weapons disappear from inventory vendor and sell my staves and enchanted weapons and dragon age weapons where 'd! Hotkeys ( i.e log and see if you drop the hammer does not gain extra damage against vampires game... Items were in the US and other countries can be bought, example! Obvious pattern has emerged going to need more room in your inventory with and mark the as! Go to the General store and sell the rest of the containers in Skyrim this someone!