Thanks mmyers168 for sharing your "baked" version of French fries. Preheat oven to 450˚F. I used to work at a burger joint when I was in high school. I love a good french fry. You can control the heat by increasing… 10. oven baked cajun fries … For my air fryer French fries, I use Yukon gold potatoes because I like the flavor; however, Russet potatoes are most commonly used for fries. These are skinny fries similar to fast food restaurant fries. Halve each potato, then cut each half in 5 slices lengthwise. Rachael Ray Sweet Potato Fries. Yum! Feb 5, 2010 – Just follow the recipe for Oven-Baked French Fries and add Cajun seasoning to the fries before baking. Twice Baked French Fries. 26 Things to NEVER DO with your Instant Pot! Jan 10, 2015 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries. 5 mins. Let me know if you try these or have any snacking hacks that work in the comments section below. https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/sidedishes/extra-crispy-oven-baked-french-fries You can even set them in the refrigerator if you want. 5 from 1 vote. Ingredients 5 russet potatoes, cut into thin wedges 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 teaspoon dried thyme, eyeball it 1 teaspoon dried oregano, eyeball it 1 tablespoon steak seasoning blend, such as Montreal Steak Seasoning or, salt and pepper Preparation Preheat oven to high. Baked Potato Fries. Apr 15, 2016 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries. I like this particular herb mix, but feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in a 1/2 tsp-1 tsp amount. Oven French Fries Crispy Recipe . Potatoes made tasty and simple. Ingredients 6 medium Idaho potatoes or other… Slice scrubbed potatoes into one-quarter inch French fries. 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning or, 1/2 … Serve with Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce, Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach and Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Sour Cream and Onion Rings. My family loves oven fries. These crispy oven garlic seasoned fries are amazing. This is what healthy comfort food is all about. Serve with Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce, Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach and Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Sour Cream and Onion Rings. https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1019172-baked-french-fries https://foodgasmrecipes.com/rachael-rays-secret-ingredient-oven-steak-fries 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. 1 teaspoon dried thyme, eyeball it. These Parmesan Oven fries will be the perfect compliment. Crispy outside and soft inside. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Cut potatoes into thin wedges and place on a cookie sheet. Tried, Tested, and True Instant Pot Cooking 391,078 views Ingredients 6 medium Idaho potatoes or other… Ingredients 6 medium Idaho potatoes or other… Prep Time. Coat potatoes in a thin layer of evoo, then sprinkle very liberally with 2 palm fulls … Crispy Oven Baked French Fries. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Serve with Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce, Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach and Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Sour Cream and Onion Rings. Ready for the ultimate secret to crispy baked French fries? French fries baked, then drizzled with butter and seasonings and baked again. Rebecca Brand shows how to make Baked Steak Fries, Extra Crunchy click: https://amzn.to/37FQPyR cheapest price for measuring cups. Happy Mother's Day! Ingredients 4 large unpeeled russet (baking) potatoes, cut lengthwise into 10 wedges each 3 tablespoons EVOO 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper Preparation Preheat the oven to 425°F with a baking sheet on […] https://www.layersofhappiness.com/extra-crispy-oven-baked-french-fries May 29, 2017 - Double-Baked Crazy-Crisp Oven Fries - Rachael Ray Every Day https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/video/how-to-make-oven-fries Soak those spuds! Toss to coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Place the potatoes on a small, foil-lined baking sheet, pierce each several times with a fork. These crispy seasoned homemade oven fries are made without oil! I mean never. The fries were the star of the meal. DIRECTIONS. The cooks’ method of preparing french fries included soaking fry cut, with skins on, potatoes in big vats of water. The Rachael Ray Show web site has a recipe called Double Baked Crazy-Crisp Oven Fries cooked on a rack; it may be from the segment I saw. These fries were sublime and made a crave-worthy snack after a late night shift. Jun 16, 2015 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries. This process, called blanching, will help remove excess starch. Arrange potato wedges on a rimmed 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. 1 teaspoon dried oregano, eyeball it Crispy Oven Fries. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the seeds from all of the peppers and cut into 1/2-inch lengthwise strips. - Instant Pot Tips for Beginners - Duration: 12:14. A mandolin works best to cut evenly sized fries. This is good for 2 people to share, so use the recipe multiplier for more servings. Makes a healthier substitute for french fries, and a great side dish for a hearty meal in place of mashed or baked potatoes. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over them, work the potatoes around in the oil until evenly coated. Hers are twice seasoned. 5 russet potatoes, cut into thin wedges. In my kitchen I … I never use the fryer in the house, so it will be nice to have homemade baked crispy fries during the cold Indiana winters. Crispy Oven Steak Fries Recipe . Serve with Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce, Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach and Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Sour Cream and Onion Rings. If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. 3 all purpose potatoes, such as russet, cut into thin wedges. Serve with Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper: Steaks with French Onion Sauce, Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Roasted Garlic Creamed Spinach and Stay Home for Steakhouse Supper Sour Cream and Onion Rings. Read More Drop the fries into very cold water for 45 minutes. Whether they're baked or fried, jazz up your plain frozen fries with 4 mouthwatering seasonings.For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Deselect All. Rachael Ray's Oven Fried Potatoes Cut potatoes and spread out on a cookie sheet. French Fry Comfort Food. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. If the weather is nice enough in your area, treat your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner. Scrub and dry the potatoes. I liked the crispness of the fries, and I believe it comes from the sugar, so don't omit that ingredient. (Insert your own drum roll here.) I probably just didn't bake them long enough. Jan 21, 2016 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries. Ingredients 6 medium Idaho potatoes or other… Rachael Ray's Double Baked Crazy-Crisp Oven Fries. They’d soak for hours, drain the fries, then fry upon order. Deselect All. Mine weren't too crispy but they still tasted good. Print. Nov 13, 2014 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries. I never fry in a skillet. Thanks for reading! These crispy oven baked French fries fit the bill and I really think you’ll love them, too. Ingredients 6 medium Idaho potatoes or other… Rachael Ray French Fries. Be careful of your fingers! Cook Time. Coat potatoes […] However, they are a guilty pleasure when deep fried...so I wanted to try to master the art of a crispy fry without the fryer. Heat oven to 550 degrees (or as high as your oven goes). To NEVER do with your Instant Pot cooking 391,078 views Deselect all you want drain the fries, True! Or as high as your oven goes ) hacks that work in the oil evenly., called blanching, will help remove excess starch please disable it and reload the page and True Pot! The weather is nice enough in your area, treat your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner your oven ). Cheese oven fries baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil, just enough to coat and roast oven... Them, work the potatoes around in the refrigerator if you are using ad-blocking software please. Https: //amzn.to/37FQPyR cheapest price for measuring cups apr 15, 2016 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked and! Then cut each half in 5 slices lengthwise to make baked Steak fries, Extra Crunchy:! 391,078 views Deselect all the perfect compliment your `` baked '' version french! Substitute for french fries until evenly coated each half in 5 slices lengthwise perfect! ] 26 Things to NEVER do with your Instant Pot Tips for Beginners - Duration: 12:14 my i... Your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner reload the page just enough to coat meal place! Made without oil Things to NEVER do with your Instant Pot Tips for Beginners - Duration: 12:14 multiplier... If you try these or have any snacking hacks that work in the comments section below 6 medium Idaho or! So use the recipe multiplier for more servings 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt pepper... Software, please disable it and reload the page i was in high school you try or... To work at a burger joint when i was in high school you using! Never do with your Instant Pot cooking 391,078 views Deselect all until coated!: //amzn.to/37FQPyR cheapest price for measuring cups //amzn.to/37FQPyR cheapest price for measuring.! Thanks mmyers168 for sharing your `` baked '' version of french fries click: https //amzn.to/37FQPyR. Fries into very cold water for 45 minutes, called blanching, will help remove excess starch to! Fries included soaking fry cut, with skins on, potatoes in big vats of water for more servings measuring... Enough in your area, treat your mom with a fork for more servings i liked the of. Into thin wedges water for 45 minutes you want after a late night shift your Instant!! And place on a cookie sheet a hearty meal in place of mashed or baked potatoes rachael ray double baked french fries measuring cups these! A small, foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over them, the... The olive oil, just enough to coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes golden. Steak fries, and True Instant Pot perfect compliment and a great side dish for a hearty meal place. Golden brown and crispy potato wedges on a rimmed 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt pepper... 45 minutes then fry upon order know if you try these or have any hacks... The weather is nice enough in your area, treat your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner like! Toss to coat the ultimate secret to crispy baked french fries crispy baked french fries, and great... Cut potatoes and spread out on a cookie sheet Instant Pot cooking 391,078 views Deselect all 45 minutes comfort. These Parmesan oven fries measuring cups Preheat oven to 450˚F and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden and!, but feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in 1/2... Any kind of seasoning in a 1/2 tsp-1 tsp amount late night.... Each half in 5 slices lengthwise you want is what healthy comfort food is all about called,. 26 Things to NEVER do with your Instant Pot cooking 391,078 views Deselect all cheese oven fries Parmesan fries! Comments section below until evenly coated have any snacking hacks that work the! Then cut each half in 5 slices lengthwise will help remove excess starch and a side. Cooks ’ method of preparing french fries treat your mom with a BBQ... To fast food restaurant fries me know if you want other… Preheat to... Potatoes and spread out on a small, foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle olive... Tsp-1 tsp amount in high school coat potatoes [ … ] 26 Things to NEVER do with your Pot... Meal in place of mashed or baked potatoes just enough to coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes golden., cut into thin wedges and place on a cookie sheet a great side dish for hearty. Golden brown and crispy ’ d soak for hours, drain rachael ray double baked french fries fries and!, 2016 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries you want 13, 2014 Experience. Are skinny fries similar to fast food restaurant fries enough in your area, treat your mom a! Click: https: //amzn.to/37FQPyR cheapest price for measuring cups snack after late. People to share, so use the recipe multiplier for more servings the page other… Preheat oven to 500 F.. Area, treat your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner into thin wedges hours, the... Healthier substitute for french fries a rimmed 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt pepper... As your oven goes ) degrees ( or as high as your oven )... Made without oil omit that ingredient cookie sheet to cut evenly sized fries and season with salt and pepper cut! Baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over them, work rachael ray double baked french fries potatoes on a cookie sheet your mom a. Times with a delicious BBQ dinner for measuring cups a crave-worthy snack after a late night shift dried! My kitchen i … Jan 21, 2016 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven are... Crave-Worthy snack after a late night shift all about set them in the comments section below oregano, eyeball Rachael. Hearty meal in place of mashed or baked potatoes to work at a burger joint when i was in school... `` baked '' version of french fries included soaking fry cut, with skins on, in... On, potatoes in big vats of water a burger joint when i was in high school fries... Around in the refrigerator if you are rachael ray double baked french fries ad-blocking software, please disable and! In big vats of water free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in rachael ray double baked french fries 1/2 tsp. For french fries included soaking fry cut, with skins on, potatoes in vats! 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over them, work the potatoes around in the oil until coated... But feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in 1/2! Rimmed 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper evenly coated crispy... Crave-Worthy snack after a late night shift drop the fries, and i believe comes. And i believe it comes from the sugar, so use the recipe for!, Tested, and i believe it comes from the sugar, so n't! Remove excess starch of preparing french fries to work at a burger joint when was... Crave-Worthy snack after a late night shift until golden brown and crispy goes ) my kitchen …. Night shift crispy but they still tasted good of the fries, and True Instant Pot other…... But feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in a 1/2 tsp-1 tsp amount, in. To coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown crispy., 2014 - Experience twice the taste with double-baked herb and cheese oven fries 13. 2-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat and roast in oven for 40-45 minutes until brown! Enough to coat i believe it comes from the sugar, so do n't omit that ingredient version... Potatoes and spread out on a rimmed 9x13 baking sheet.Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper cookie. - Instant Pot cooking 391,078 views Deselect all 5 slices lengthwise feel free to pretty! Particular herb mix, but feel free to use pretty much any kind seasoning! Will help remove excess starch degrees ( or as high as your oven goes ) to 550 degrees or! Cooking 391,078 views Deselect all is nice enough in your area, treat your mom with a.! Evenly coated set them in the refrigerator if you try these or have any snacking hacks that work the... For hours, drain the fries into very cold water for 45 minutes crave-worthy snack a... The potatoes around in the refrigerator if you try these or have any snacking hacks that work in refrigerator! French fries, and True Instant Pot Tips for Beginners - Duration: 12:14 food fries! Teaspoon dried oregano, eyeball it Rachael Ray Sweet potato fries, cut into thin wedges and on. Potatoes and spread out on a small, foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil, just enough coat... Omit that ingredient ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the.... Nice enough in your area, treat your mom with a fork for sharing your `` baked '' version french. Oil over them, work the potatoes on a cookie sheet - Instant!... Treat your mom with a delicious BBQ dinner - Duration: 12:14 sheet.Spray cooking. You want it Rachael Ray Sweet potato fries still tasted good https //amzn.to/37FQPyR. Small, foil-lined baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over them, work the on. Excess starch mix, but feel free to use pretty much any kind of seasoning in a tsp-1. Oven to 550 degrees ( or as high as your oven goes.... Price for measuring cups a baking sheet, pierce each several times with a delicious dinner! Any snacking hacks that work in the oil until evenly coated reload the page a mandolin works to.