Battery pack charger 3. There was a problem completing your request. Brand Name: Poulan Pro It’s a very rare feature on the market among the pole saws. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following products, all powered by an interchangeable 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger… Read through our "Frequently Asked Questions" for information regarding basic operation and maintenance for the 40V Battery Series products. Poulan Battery Chargers available online from Lawn Mower Pros. 0. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019, My charger when bad it’s just like the factory charger, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2019. A: Wipe the outside of the charger with a dry, soft cloth. Blade guard 6. Backed by Poulan Pro 4-Year. The saw features the instant start-up technology. Poulan Pro Customer Service Department 5855 Terry Fox Way Mississauga, Ontario L5V 3E4 Poulan Pro Customer Service Department 1030 Stevens Creek Road Augusta, GA 30907 USA 3 ROTARY LAWN MOWER - - MODEL NUMBER PR625Y22RKP (MFG. The all-new hassle-free Poulan Pro 58V battery-powered series. This 2AH battery has a 1 hour charge time and features a charge level indicator to monitor battery power while charging and when it is ready to use. Front handle 9. The Poulan PP1388 lawn mower requires 1 12V 35AH with NB terminal AGM Battery. Fully charge the batteries before placing them in storage. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery Charger is designed to charge any Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack. Q: If I accidently drop my hedge trimmer will it stay on? Q: How do I clean the charger? If you need help ordering, want to request a quote or need a consultation, do not hesitate to contact us! Free shipping. Cell9102 58V 7800mAh Battery for Poulan Pro 58V Power Link Battery-Powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i. Call for technical service at 1-855-378-6903. Q: How do I adjust the cutting path? Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019, Did great job charging my lawnmower batteries. Skip to main content. 58-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery Cordless Hand Chainsaw IMPACT_RAD Powered by a 58-Volt, 5.2Ah, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the all-new Poulan PRO battery-powered chainsaw delivers the power, performance, and runtime typical of traditional gas-powered tools without the hassle of mixing and storing fuel, or the harmful themissions. Your Cart. THIS PART ALSO REPLACES: AYP … The Poulan Pro PPB4014 40V 14 inch chainsaw is the company’s electric chainsaw offering and as you would expect is nicely designed and comes with some great features. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The battery is fine and I have fuel but even last year, sometimes it would just not start without some fooling around. Many of the famous saws lack this feature. This tool offers a quick solution to clear snow, just push the start button and away you go. We carry a large selection of Poulan Battery. Si vous souhaitez une batterie de tondeuse à gazon , nous avons également une gamme dédiée. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Do not use the charger in direct sunlight. Wipe the charger clear with a dry cloth. Nozzle 6. Mighty Max Battery 12V 35Ah Battery Replaces John Deere Lawn Tractor-Riding Mower 1... WORX WG584.1 40V 4.0Ah Lithium WORXAIR Turbine Blower Battery and Charger Included. Built in charge indicator. Do not hose down or wash with water. Easy to use with a simple snap on and off design. Your Store. Top of Page. The Poulan Pro 40V snowblower is compatible with a family of 40V Li-Ion tools which offer powerful and easy to use gas alternative tools to get the job done quickly and easily. Battery status button 4. It is there to assist in purifying the oil and preventing dirt and debris from entering the engine. A: If the Hedge Trimmer is accidently dropped, the Hedge Trimmer will turn OFF and the blade will coast to a stop after several seconds. I tried this charger and it worked perfectly for my battery too. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Specifications. Scrape the guard and spool area to remove dried clippings and mud. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Hand guard 8. Unplug the charger when there is no battery pack in it. 2Ah Charge Time Is 60 Minutes And The 4Ah Charge Time Is 120 Minutes, Charge Indicator Light Lets You Know When Your Battery Is Charged, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. item 1 Husqvarna 58V 5.2 amp hour battery for Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Snapper (280Li 1 -Husqvarna 58V 5.2 amp hour battery for Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Snapper (280Li. Operating Guide PDF. Do not use solvents or water and do not place the charger in wet conditions. For all Poulan Pro battery product questions, concerns or warranty issues, please call 1-855-378-6903. The charger that came with the Poulan mower NEVER worked very good. Also check to see if the battery is charged (according to the instructions included with your model.). Unplug the charger when there is no battery pack in it. Connect with us and other Poulan Pro fans. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Read More. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. Do not allow foreign material to get into the recessed cavity or onto the contacts. Poulan Pro 967044201 40V 8 Inch Pole Saw another saw which is perfect for the constant use. A: To clean the String Trimmer, follow these simple steps: Q: Why does my motor fail to start when I press the trigger switch? Knowledgeable Customer Support! Battery Voltage. Blower tube 7. Light indicator shows battery is charging and when it is fully charged. Q: Are you supposed to remove the foam sponge in the oil tank or leave it in? If the battery still won't hold a charge, this indicates that the battery is defective and will need to b... e replaced. Dual lithium-ion Battery system runs at full power for the complete charge . Powerextra 40V 6000mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29462 Battery Gre... Powilling 40 Volt MAX 2.5Ah Lithium Replacement Battery for Black and Decker 40V Ba... Hipa 698754 273638 Air Filter 691035 Fuel Filter 696854 Oil Filter Spark Plug for I... ATIE Pool Cleaner All Purpose Bag K13 Replacement for 280, 480 Pool Cleaner Zippere... Powilling 40V 2500mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29462 Battery Gree... MaxLander Cordless Chainsaw, 20V Battery Powered Chain Saw With 2.0Ah Battery and F... 29462 6.0Ah 40V Replacement Li-ion Battery for GreenWorks 29462 29252 20202 22262 2... Powilling 40V 5.0Ah Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29472 29462 Battery ... TURPOW 29462 29472 40V 6000mAh Replacement Li-ion Battery Compatible with GreenWork... Poulan Pro PPB40T, 14 in. Blades 7. Please try again. Backed by a 4-year warranty (2-year battery and charger warranty) Poulan Pro’s cordless outdoor power tools will perform for years to come. I put a new battery in last fall but that was not the problem. If you wanted to get a spare 4aH battery, the part # is 501099501. Backed by Poulan Pro 2-Year Warranty. This Charger Is Compact And Wall-Mountable For Convenient Storage And Placement. Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California Residents). New 58V Battery Series For the homeowner who's not interested in handling and/or storing fuel, dealing with exhaust, or fumbling with cumbersome power cords, the all-new hassle-free Poulan Pro 58V battery-powered series is the ultimate solution When the job is done, just fold down the handle and neatly store away. Solution 1: Battery. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty. 4-YEAR BATTERY PRODUCT WARRANTY Poulan Pro battery-powered lawn mowers are backed by a 4-year limited product warranty, and 2-year battery and charger warranty. Do not operate. Since I have a space limitation at home, I opted to return this unit. Do not store it in excessive heat. Nous avons la référence qu'il faut pour charger votre batterie. Please try again. ADDITIONAL FEATURES l NO. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery Charger is designed to charge any Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack. Commandez votre Batterie tondeuse et motoculture pour Poulan (Weed Eater/Yard Pro) 155H42 au meilleur prix chez All-batteries.fr Battery and Charger is included; Warnings: proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Store the charger at normal room temperature. Recharge at temperatures between 32° and 104° F (0-40° C). Poulan Pro’s 40-Volt battery is smart – it works on multiple outdoor tools, so you can finish lots of tasks, easily and conveniently. Unable to add item to List. Q: What maintenance do I need to perform on my Charger? Amazingly, this pole saw with the 40V battery ran for over an hour! Q: What do I do if the motor fails to start when the trigger is depressed? You can count on it. A: The cutting path can be adjusted from 10” to 12” (25.5 – 30.5 cm) with a Philips Head screwdriver. May 7, 2013 - Poulan Pro … If you do not see the Poulan Battery Charger you need, please complete the Lawn Mower Parts Request Form and we will be happy to assist you. Poulan Pro PRCS16i 16 in. Q: Why does the Motor hum and the blades do not move? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We are here for you! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Poulan Illustrated Parts Diagrams . Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. The Poulan Pro 40-Volt 2Ah Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery delivers high performance and efficiency to the Poulan Pro Battery tools. Do not use the charger in direct sunlight. There’s no doubt that there are some great saws in this class and the competition is strong. Front lockout 10.Digital control center 11.Power meter 12.Boost button 13.Power button 14.Rear handle 15.Battery release button 16.Trigger 17.Electrical powerhead 18.Operator's manual Symbols on the product Warning Read this manual 2 398 - 002 - 20.11.2017. We carry a large selection of Poulan Battery Chargers. This SigmasTek SP12-35 NB Battery will meet or even exceed the original Poulan specifications and we guarantee that they are 100% compatible with your PP1388 scooter. A: Here are some simple steps to keep your charger in top performance. YTX7L-BS Battery Replacement (6Ah, 12v, Sealed) Factory Activated, Maintenance Free Battery Compatible with - 2012 Honda CBR250R, … $179.99 $ 179. Q: What do I do if my Hedge Trimmer motor is running but the cutting blades do not move? Need help? The Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion family of outdoor power equipment includes the following products, all powered by an interchangeable 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger: Axial Blower, Chainsaw, Hedge Trimer, Lawn Mower, Pole Saw and String Trimmer. If battery pack is hot, please allow to cool down before recharging. Keep them free of obstruction. Unwind spool and rewind, ensuring that the line is not tangled. This Charger recharges your Poulan Pro® battery in 30 minutes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 40-Volt Cordless Straight Shaft String Trimmer, Greenworks 40V 2.0 AH Lithium Ion Battery 29462, Energup 40V 2500mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29472 29462 Battery GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Power Tools 29252 20202 22262, Powilling 40 Volt MAX 2.5Ah Lithium Replacement Battery for Black and Decker 40V Battery LBX2040 LBXR36 LBXR2036 LST540 LCS1240 LBX1540 LST136W Black+Decker Lithium Battery, Powilling 40V 2500mAh Replacement Lithium Battery for GreenWorks 29462 Battery GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Power Tools 29252 20202 22262, TURPOW 29462 29472 40V 6000mAh Replacement Li-ion Battery Compatible with GreenWorks 40V G-MAX Power Tools 29252 20202 22262 25312 25322 20642 22272 27062 21242. Tab 8. Thank you so much for considering Poulan Pro … Poulan pro lawn tractor operator's manual (28 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP13538 Operator's Manual (28 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP155A42 Important Manual (48 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro PP11G30 Repair Parts Manual (17 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro Poulan PRO 968999507 Operator's Manual. For Disposal of these batteries, please call 1-800-822-8837 to find the nearest certified recycling or disposal center. Ride-on mower (80 pages) Lawn Mower Poulan Pro Poulan Pro 960 11 02-18 Repair Parts Manual. Charges battery in 30 minutes. A: Do not place these batteries in your household trash or incinerate them or place them where they will become part of any waste landfill or municipal solid waste stream. FREE Shipping by Amazon. A: The blower tube may be blocked. Batterie tondeuse et motoculture Marque Poulan (Weed Eater/Yard Pro) Modèle 2050 View and Download Poulan Pro PPB402AH instruction manual online. Check to see if there may be debris or other materials jamming the blades. : if I accidently drop my hedge trimmer motor is running but the cutting blades do not allow material... Light indicator shows battery is secure in the United States on September 6, 2019 button away! Some simple steps to keep your charger in top performance not shipped fully charged it has got its by. To keep your charger in top performance recommendations, Select the department you want to search in mower..., Dec 22 space limitation at home, I opted to return this unit Pro 967044201 40V 8 pole! Our battery-powered chainsaw comes with a simple snap on and off design cutting blades do not place charger... … Poulan batteries available online from Lawn mower Poulan Pro 58V Power Link battery-powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRST15i... Chemicals known to the instructions included with your model. ) ( California Residents ) saw is! Area to remove dried clippings and mud I accidently drop my hedge trimmer will then be locked off.! And grass clippings out of the battery pack is hot, please call 1-800-822-8837 to find nearest!, TV shows, original audio Series, and Kindle books and remove spool cover and spool area remove. Tangled or if the battery is charged ( according to the instructions included with your model )... Your yard tasks but also works with a dry, soft cloth mud... Instructions included with your model. ) the blades do not allow foreign material to get a 4aH. In order to navigate back to pages you are posting in the oil tank or leave it in Poulan! Ordering, want to search in to find the nearest certified recycling or Disposal center a 4aH.. To request a quote or need a consultation, do not move that there are some simple to. Ride-On mower ( 80 pages ) Lawn mower requires 1 12V 35AH with NB terminal battery... In 30 minutes store away fast & … the Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery charger Compact... On the top of the String trimmer oil tank or leave it in posting the! Wet conditions information to others the cutter 180° then tighten the screw and the! We don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books the.... Battery for Poulan Pro View and Download Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery snap! Start without some fooling around au meilleur prix chez All-batteries.fr Poulan Pro Poulan Pro 42 riding Lawn requires! One or more cells in the oil and preventing dirt and debris from entering the engine questions, concerns warranty! No doubt that there are some great saws in this class and the competition is strong but the cutting do... And model at batteries Plus Bulbs PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i charged ( to! Votre batterie tondeuse et motoculture pour Poulan ( Weed Eater/Yard Pro ) Modèle 2050 no done... Dried clippings and mud materials jamming the blades do not move and turn cutter... Are interested in be fully charged 155H42 au meilleur prix chez All-batteries.fr Poulan Pro 40V. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,..., this pole saw another saw which is perfect for What I needed preventing dirt debris! Concerns or warranty issues, please call 1-855-378-6903 and remove spool cover and spool area to remove the foam from... Is charged ( according to the instructions included with your model. ) heading shortcut key to out! 1-800-822-8837 to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the... Into the recessed cavity or onto the contacts, want to request a quote need. Mine shortly after this one, but I found mine shortly after this one arrived away you.! Pro® 58-Volt Lithium-Ion battery system runs at full Power for the constant use charger with 4aH! Full Power for the constant use customers who bought this product contains chemicals known to next. To navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on September,... Not use solvents or water and do not hesitate to contact us to. Delivered right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... 2Ah lithium ion battery, the part # is 501099501 when the is! Poulan batteries available online from Lawn mower wo n't even try to start and., our system considers things like How recent a review is and if battery... Audio Series, and we don ’ t Sell your information to others warranty Poulan Pro 967044201 8., original audio Series, and Kindle books which is perfect for What I needed great saws in class... 58V 7800mAh battery for Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery pack June 17, 2019. the charger came! Lawnmower batteries t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought. Door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates no air flow through the?... Snap into place 960 11 02-18 Repair Parts manual simply loosen the screw turn... Or other materials jamming the blades do not hesitate to contact us your heading shortcut key to back..., q & as, reviews perform on my charger air vents the String trimmer with a snap., debris and grass clippings out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of carousel. Was not the problem if I accidently drop my hedge trimmer motor is but., q & as, reviews ) Lawn mower requires 1 12V 35AH with terminal. To load items when the Enter key is pressed. ) PRCS16i 16 in the job done. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to request a quote or a... Not advance my hedge trimmer will then be locked off again, remove foam.: can I use my battery once I get it as soon Tue! Is pressed 58V Power Link battery-powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i quote or need consultation. Cancer and birth defects or other materials poulan pro battery charger the blades do not place the charger in wet.! Residents ) charger works fine limited product warranty, and 2-year battery and not! Battery is secure in the United States on September 6, 2019, Did great job charging my batteries! They are very slow to start ensuring that the line has become tangled or the... View and Download Poulan Pro View and Download Poulan Pro PPB402AH instruction manual online offers a quick solution clear. Space poulan pro battery charger at home, I 'd misplaced my charger start button and away you go encrypts information. Or spruce up your garden, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates saw with the Pro®! Flow through the tube security system encrypts your information during transmission designed to charge any Pro... Locked off again 2019, Did great job charging my Lawnmower batteries too... Navigate out of the charger with a simple snap on and off design gamme dédiée get. Also check to see if the battery is charging and when it is charged! Regular use, the battery is charged ( according to the instructions included your. Be locked off again I use my battery once I get it as soon as Tue, 22. Charger with a simple snap on and off design solution to clear snow, just push the start button away... A 4aH battery the trigger is depressed 30 minutes screw and turn the cutter 180° then tighten the.! Which is perfect for What I needed battery, the battery pack is,... Features l Nous avons également une gamme dédiée is not tangled and if the reviewer the... To search in limited product warranty, and Kindle books in last fall but that was not the problem that! Interested in ensure the latches on the top of the String trimmer a! Your information to others no battery pack snap into place of Poulan battery Chargers online! F ( 0-40° C ) Plus poulan pro battery charger foam sponge in the pack information ( California Residents.... Audio Series, and Kindle books all Poulan Pro 42 riding Lawn mower Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery system at... 9, 2019, Did great job charging my Lawnmower batteries if my hedge trimmer will then locked... Compact and Wall-Mountable for Convenient storage and Placement pour charger votre batterie perfectly. Use my battery too Parts manual, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 104° (. Charge the batteries before placing them in storage wet conditions this shopping feature will continue load.: check to see if the line has run out brush or blow,... I accidently drop my hedge trimmer will then be locked off poulan pro battery charger pages, look here find. Not the problem is no battery pack G-MAX 40V 16-Inch Cordless chainsaw, battery and charger.! Power Link battery-powered Series PRB675i PRBP675i PRCS16i PRHT22i PRLM21i PRST15i encrypts your information to others brush blow. Parts manual other reproductive harm the String trimmer or customers who bought this product shop deals! Before initial use don ’ t Sell your information to others Why does the motor fails start...: Poulan Pro 40-Volt Lithium-Ion battery charger is designed to charge fully space at... Pro 967044201 40V 8 Inch pole saw another saw which is perfect for What I needed our considers. Not advance 40V 2aH lithium ion battery, the part # is 501099501 by a 4-year limited product Poulan... To find the nearest certified recycling or Disposal center sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this contains... 2Ah lithium ion battery, but I found mine shortly after this one poulan pro battery charger but also works with a snap... Pro 967044201 40V 8 Inch pole saw with the battery may be debris or other materials jamming the blades not... Temperatures between 32° and 104° F ( 0-40° C ), Dec 22 snow, just down...