Best wishes to all and you must be a dear friend to help these have the quality of life for the rest of their lives. katherinemmjones@gmail.com. The rescue group has removed this pet and it is no longer available for adoption. They are a very energenic cat so if you are considering getting one remember that they are a handful, and are not lap cats, they are very independant and want to be with each other or left alone, and they can be very shy if they are the only one. We love cats and to care for them.I live in Woodhaven MI My number is 734-925-0328. All animals are rescued from surrounding high-kill, high-access shelters, owner surrenders on a … Private seller. Also, a reader once told me about this book – Starting from Scratch – which offers great insight to strange cat behaviors. The company doge says, better luck next time! But, Who knows. We share the latest posts, giveaways and reviews so you can understand your cat better. Someone that knows what it costs to take care of a cat, will understand why you are charging an adoption fee and someone who wants your kitty will pay it. I also have a 10 yr old Norfolk terrier with a bad heart. The Ragdoll breed is probably the most popular breed on our website. He doesn’t like me. Ragdoll Cats are very dog-like in their devotion. Look at pictures of Ragdoll kittens who need a home. Listing ended! I highly recommend asking for an adoption fee and require you ask for one in order for your kitty to be listed on my site. Thanks, Jaime. USA, Canada, wherever the need is. Check out these high-sided litter boxes that are on the market for high spr... Ragdoll Cat Rescue: List of Resources to Help Find a Ragdoll Cat Rescue, Ragdoll-Specific Centers Might Be More Difficult to Find, Ragdolls needing rehoming on a regular basis on our Facebook page, Merlin’s Hope: A Ragdoll and Maine Coon Rescue, How to Introduce New Cats to Your Household, Manny, the Rescue Cat – Part I « Acorn Alley Designs, http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/0/0/ragdoll-cat-stories%20Save%20Page, http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/floppy-cats/0/0/ragdoll-rescue-ragdoll-cat-adoption-needed-ghandi-and-buddha-in-rochester-mn, http://www.drjensragdolls.com/kittensforsale.html, Interview with Stacy Morgan of STAFRA RAGDOLLS, http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/0/0/ragdoll-rehoming, http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/ragdoll-rehoming, http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/ragdoll-rehoming. It should get a detailed check-up and a general blood work panel. Angie. I live in Monterey Count California and want to rescue ragdoll cat. Hi Diane, sorry for your loss. I then found a breeder who had a pregnant queen. Sometimes it’s to rescue; sometimes it’s to their forever homes. If they are truly invested in the cat’s wellbeing, they will understand why you need to see the cat before you can make a decision. If you’d like to give her a good home, please contact me at labreaantiques@gmail.com. I am registered with GCCFSA. Please feel free to post your information as well as a photo of your kitty here – once I receive notification it’s loaded, I will go in and approve it before it is live on the site: http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/ragdoll-rehoming. Ragdoll cat rescue. They cannot eat just any food, and cannot have parvo shots, they could die from it. In 1971, Ann Baker trademarked the name Ragdoll, and after years of selective breeding, the Ragdoll developed into the breed known today. Rem ridi culus phare tra eli gendi labore nulla expli cabo sem! There are Craig’s List success stories, though! Support Adoption and Rescue. - ♥ RESCUE ME! They are not overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and affection from their companions. Always worth a try. If your search has led you to Craigslist, then you are dealing with individual ads and not shelters. List your pet now! I usually just pass those by that are too far away! Ragdolls are patient and affectionate with children as well as other pets. Provide feedback. I lost my 14 year old girl a year ago due to kidney failure and would love to give a home to another. I simply can not afford to care for them any longer! "Click here to view Ragdoll Cats in California for adoption. However, these are not the only places where you can find a Ragdoll cat in need of a home. Jenny, Yes I still have her. The pictures in the ad must be real. He is a long and lean playing machine. We are quite possibly the largest Ragdoll rescue in the state of Texas at this time. ... With thousands of homeless cats waiting in pet rescue centres, we explain the process of cat rehoming. The company doge says, better luck next time! Floppycats.com is an informational website. I’m looking for a rag doll cay/kitten to adopt. I am looking for a rag doll kitty to be a friend for Buttons.I know I could get just any kitten but I figure I might as well get what I have wanted for a long time -a blue eyed cat with long hair. It is most often, not because there is anything wrong with the cat. Jeanne, Could you help me find one Ragdol cat, young, male. Traveling to rescue a kitten would be no problem so any help in the area or beyond would be much appreciated! My friends Himalayan somehow got pregnant by the neighborhood Birman and I midwived the only litter that ever survived. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Can you help or point me in the right direction to find a home for her? Hope to hear from you, Kelly. I had no plans to adopt another cat, certainly not a kitten, yet here he is. This is not a “one type fits all” breed. You may leave a comment about the post, reply to existing comments, or both. There is no one Ragdoll Rescue, so we have the following webpage to help you find a Ragdoll Rescue in your area: https://www.floppycats.com/ragdoll-rescue.html, Good luck! I don’t ever want another cat again. I was devastated and for months I couldn’t even talk about him without crying. Pet Minding. So if its not much of a problem could your e-mail me w/ more info re:personalities, colors size, health , etc. He isn’t very cuddly. Funny Pet Rescue is a game where you have to rescue a dog and a cat. Jenny, Hi, I just lost my beloved male rag doll. I wanted a Birman. Due to COVID-19, Emerald City Pet Rescue and Emerald City Kitty Harbor adoption centers are closed to the general public. Need help getting your kitty to you? They enjoy a good cuddle and they also enjoy a game that challenges their mind. Pet Name: Jasper (ID# 91562) Pet Type: Cat: Pet Breed: Ragdoll: Pet Color: White: Gender: Male: Date Lost: 2020-11-29: Pet Description: Long hair Siemese Ragdoll, white with blue eyes, slightly cross eyed. If anyone knows where one is please let me know. I hate to sound like I’m concerned about the cost, but I am hoping to not have to spend much. Bettie, Did you find your ragdoll yet? Regards, Nancy 214-402-1251. Pics also, Bettie 717-235-6966 davebettieholloway@gmail.com. A rescue kitty had kittens two of which looked and acted like purebred Maine Coons. Get started free. Please tell me her age, colors, and if she is declawed. Since I want a rescue and don’t care if it’s a purebred I’m sure the shelters I deal with will eventually provide my special Ragdoll for me someday. Have you read catinfo.org? They have a placid temperament which makes them one of the gentlest cat breeds. Ever since my Aunt got the first Ragdoll cat in our family, I have loved the breed. Hope you’ll share your little one with us when you have she or he. Ragdolls are very Or a breeder? A great deal of this excitement comes from the notion that these cats are hypoallergenic and/or that they do not shed. They are beautiful, but need alot of care to care for them right or you could have problems with their health, so think hard about getting one. Or want to help transport a kitty? Adopt a rescue cat through PetCurious. Please feel free to post you information as well as a photo of your kitty here: http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/0/0/ragdoll-cat-stories%20Save%20Page. Lost mine of 16 years first of year. Ragdoll Cat Rescue : Dgreetings » Pet's World » Cat's World» Ragdoll Cat Rescue : Ragdoll cats are cute cats with medium long hair. Be sure to include a description of the cat with a reason for the rehoming as well as your contact information – age of the cat, whether or not s/he is declawed, neutered, etc. 2020 has proven that life is fragile even extending to the animal world. The first day will be the hardest, but then, it will get easier with each day. Unfortunately, as with most pets, Ragdoll cats need to be rescued or rehomed. The rescue group is no longer taking adoption applications for this pet. Best Homes My name is Luke and I am a registered breeder of the loveable Ragdoll cat. View More. He is a beautiful boy who would love to be the only cat. I live in Northern Alabama – they are both purebred and wonderful pets! The Ragdoll is a moderately active cat. old and seems healthy except for crystals in his urine. Hi Bettie, I was just wondering if you have found a new fur buddy yet? We have seen a few with dental issues and cardiomyopathy (an enlarged heart) is starting to become a problem every now and then. If you have access to the cat’s medical history, then it is extremely important that you pass this information on to the doctor. I don’t love him. Thanks! Sorry about your Kasper – you know you can submit him as Ragdoll of the Week if you want to memorialize him in that way. We are by Dallas Texas. I have helped adopt out several Ragdoll rescues through my site. Castaways Pet Rescue 11659 Georgia Hwy 99 Darien, GA 31305 Tel 912-270-0119 Fax 912-437-4315. And I will know how to take care of her from following you all these years. If there are several pictures in the ad, look closely to see if all the pictures are of the same cat. Rather sleep on the floor then with me. Unfortunately, he developed (or was born with) a rare aneurysm in his gallbladder duct which had begun to leak. Come Meet Ragdoll Rescue Northwest's Pets Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Portland, OR. Diamond in the Ruff Rescue. I think because he was seriously malnourished his coat will never be super fluffy, but you couldn’t ask for a more affectionate little guy. If you are looking for a Ragdoll cat to adopt, then you should absolutely start with Ragdoll-specific rescue centers, but you shouldn’t stop there. Grooming and Care Needs Please feel free to send me your information as well as a few photos of your kitty. I knew he couldn’t be replaced but I wanted another one. Some of them might need a bit more time to adjust to their new surroundings, but when they do, you are sure to feel their gratitude. We are both retired and have one 12 year old dog who is showing his age so if he arrives after the passing of my other buddy that would be one less stress factor for them both. This beautiful ragdoll was set out to roam without food or shelter. She was brought to my attention and we had to rescue her. Do you know of any rag doll rescues near Valencia, CA? He is heartbroken that he has to give away his companions. I had originally wanted to rescue a kitty from our local humane society so it wouldn’t be destroyed, so I hadn’t planned to budget a couple hundred dollars. I in Tyler Texas. Have feedback for us about this listing? I want one and will, I have been aimlessly searching. TYSVM for the great info & reminders again!! Search Results - 1 - 15 of 283. No Ragdoll yet but I’ve been following you for years on YouTube. How cool – I love leaving it up to the Cosmos! My friend is 69 years old, the cats are very docile and loving. He was a rescue kitten with special needs I had for 14 years. Can you send me picture? (PS for your readers- a greatly DETAILED description is most helpful for people in our situation) Thank you for what you do! Good luck. I’ve had him since he was a baby. While they are generally known as easy-going, we have had fairly unpleasant Ragdolls in this rescue, shy Ragdolls, hyper Ragdolls and those that were absolutely not suitable for children. As a former groomer I can handle the hair. I found just the right kitten from a breeder in Port Canaveral Fl and she was kind enough to give me a 5 mo old kitten her name is Muffin and she is a blue point ragdoll, love her. Sweet, affection-seeking older cat needs new home. Affectionate without being demanding, Ragdolls have an almost dog-like devotion to their owners. I would certainly recommend her. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when you can adopt? Ragdoll Cat Rescue Organizations There are many reliable Ragdoll rescue organizations around the country to choose from if you want to adopt a rescue kitten or cat. Unfortunately, Maddie is not happy in my home as I have one other cat and two dogs, one of which is a puppy and agrivates Maddie to no end. Hey Jenny my family has been looking for some kittens since our cat Bear recently passed away do you know any places where I can get ragdoll 2 kittens for under 500 dollars in the chicago area or even a place that is willing to ship every where I look they are like 700 dollars a piece we are looking for 1 boy kitten and 1 girl kitten. Thank you, Tabbotha. While this breed is very popular, it is also expensive. Rescuing a Ragdoll cat is possible and there are plenty of success stories out there. The Ragdoll appears even bigger than she is. He is 12 weeks old, flamepoint, blue eyes, strong phenotype ragdoll. We are a rescue group for dogs and cats that are mistreated and save the injured and love the abandoned. Also, please be aware that most shelters list Ragdolls erroneously under Himalayan and/or Siamese, since Ragdolls are still not a very well-known breed of cat. I don’t know how old he is, but he has lived with me for a little over 3 […]. Hi Jenny….i am attempting to adopt a ragdoll female kitten and to no avail….would you help me to find one in a shelter that needs my love? "Ragdoll for adoption in Missouri City, Texas." Super interested if you haven’t. We are the largest group on the internet. Pet transport Blog Contact us. Remember to be persistent with the new name. Adopt a rescue cat through PetCurious. Here’s an extensive list of RESCUE AND TRANSPORTATION GROUPS. Purebred and wannabe. They enjoy a good cuddle and they also enjoy a game that challenges their mind. this makes me so sad. While there is no one Rescue Group for Ragdolls in the United States, there are several Ragdoll Cat Rescue groups (please see the links to them below), but you can always check with breeders to see if they have any retired breeder Ragdolls that need to find a permanent forever home and sometimes breeders know of cats needing to be rehomed for a variety of reasons. Ragdoll Cats love attention and activity, but are also very happy to be lap cats. If you are interested, please contact Julia @ 908 578 4354 'saracats If you want to meet her, call 908 578 4354 or email 'saracats.julia@gmail.com Mheetu's coat is a very beautiful dark orange with gorgeous swirls of darker orange and white. Adopting a cat or kitten. The site gets about 10,000 visitors a month and Ragdoll Rescue is one of the biggest pages hit. Pet transport Blog Contact us. View listings for Diamond in the Ruff Rescue. Many thanks, Mimi. Add to shortlist. She offered him at a decent price and off went. Where do you live? They differ from ordinary pet shelters because after rescuing the animals they rehabilitate and treat them. Rescued cats can be more difficult to socialize. We are not a rescue and therefore cannot help you locate one more than what we already do by posting Ragdolls that need to be rehomed on our blog or on our Facebook page. For the most part this breed is healthy. My serval was a very sick kitten and not expected to live long but blessed my life for 14 wonderful years. I live in Lakewood Co. I am a firm believer that a discounted Ragdoll is a bad sign. I have Schnauzers’ but they are afraid of cats and keep out of striking distance. Your search for Ragdoll rescue centers will most likely begin online. I didn’t care what I got, I just wanted one and waited 4 weeks for the birth and got first choice. It’s a search, but can happen. I am still looking after weekend Please send pics and more info. How or where did you find your Ragdoll cat in need? Browse Ragdoll cats & kittens for adoption. He's being re-homed with his brother as they are very bonded. As mentioned above, each personality should be fitted to the right type of family. If possible, take somebody with you to the meeting. Looking for a ragdoll kitty . Direct Re-Homing or Adoption. Another important aspect is the cat’s vaccinations. Do you know of any local shelters or rescuses I could look into? They are very docile and affectionate by nature. The listing you tried to visit has been ended by the seller. Saving One By One Until There Are None® Priceless Pet Rescue is a non-profit, no-kill pet rescue operating out of multiple adoption centers known as “The Orphanage”. 1 Adoptable Ragdolls in Dallas. She’s afraid of people at this point, but is litter box trained, so apparently not feral. We believe no one should have to live with violence. They are not overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and affection from their companions. My Mom is very worried about him and would love to find him a forever home where he will be Happy, Happy, Happy! About the creator: Funny Pet Rescue was created by Go Panda Games. Working together to make a difference. Login Pet Insurance Veterinary Help Donate Find a Pet . We are not a rescue – this page is provided to help you find a Ragdoll near you – but you have to do the searching, unfortunately. The ears are also medium sized and are set on the sides of the head to continue the look of the triangular face. Hoping to find a rescue but will consider a breeder. Hello, I’m looking to adopt a rag doll cat but I’m in Hawai’i. We are in northern california. You want to meet in a public place, exchange cash only and be very careful that you’re not being scammed or robbed. Iam dear Hong for a rag doll to adopt. thanks, […] breeders and catteries. Make sure you check out all the Ragdoll cat rescues, because if there is a cat that you are interested in, but it is not in your area, sometimes arrangements can be made to get that feline to you through RESCUE AND TRANSPORTATION GROUPS. Your email address will not be published. Be sure to include a description of the cat with a reason for the rehoming as well as your contact information – age of the cat, whether or not s/he is declawed, neutered, etc. I am going to remove your contact info from this post – you don’t want your email and your phone number on the internet like that. I live in the mid-Atlantic. I have a small female who is beautiful and sweet but the male I had was a big boy with a big personality, I really would like to have another like him. Make sure that this is in a public place, for your safety. Hi ! They are not overly demanding or hyper but they do enjoy attention and affection from their companions. Our volunteers have continued our mission to care for, support, and find forever homes for almost 500 cats and kittens bringing love and companionship to families and felines. When you adopt an adult cat, you should get a clear idea about its health. I have a 3 year old ragdoll male (fixed of course) and he is a bear but I love the breed so much that I would like to rescue one. Ragdoll Cat Rescue Group. Here is an example of an incredibly well done write up of a Rescue in need – https://www.facebook.com/floppycats/posts/10153079694693038. Whiskers Pet Rescue would like to extend a very special Thank You to everyone for supporting us this year. i have 2 four year old females in need of a home by september 1st please help. Anyone can request a rescue flight. ♥ ۬ Search Results - 1 - 15 of 283. If you need to rehome your cherished Ragdoll cat , please contact us today at (888) 720-3322 for friendly, empathetic help. Home About Pets for sale Sell a pet Create wanted listing Pet services New! If you or someone else would know of someone looking for a home for an older kitty I would love to know, thanks. Provide feedback. He rejects me so I am giving him away. Hi connie I live in Wisconsin . Once the kitty is adopted, we can remove your contact information from the site. If everybody goes to pet the cat at the same time, then it might feel stressed out, which will make the adjustment process more difficult. Anything Look…Weird? His name is Gideon. Due to the immense popularity of the breed, there are centers dedicated to rescuing Ragdolls alone. An important milestone is when the cat finds a spot in the house where it feels safe and comfortable. My foster mommy says I am a beautiful girl with very unique soft fluffy fur, I will need someone to help me brush it a lot. Find Ragdolls for Sale in Las Vegas on Oodle Classifieds. I have a sweet 9 yr old med hair calico who seems to be lonely / bored. was hoping to get 2 under the age of one…..I know it’s a huge shot in the dark! For instance, googling “ragdoll rescue” will lead you to a long list of Ragdoll cat resources, most of which might be far away. Yahoo! If you could guide me in a direction even if its going two ways. Thanks, Jenny, I have had two Ragdolls and loved them very much. This page is intended to list resources to help people looking for a Ragdoll cat in need of rescue. How is your relationship with the cat? Add to shortlist. Wisc., Mn., area. Are you an Animal Welfare Organization looking to access the Petstablished Shelter and Rescue Management Software? Complete both mission to unlock the funny dress up part of the game! Looking for two siblings to adopt (prefer sisters)…. /Pa line (I-83). Living apart is hard enough on our family, but NEITHER rental landlord will accept our Maggie. Read the Ragdoll cat breed description as well as links to a lot of Ragdoll... Cat poop stuck in fur is not a natural problem for cats. Finding a Ragdoll Rescue can be a lot of work, but it will be well worth your effort! "Ragdoll for adoption in Tampa, Florida." Are there any rescues in New England that might have a waiting list I could get on, Thank you, Linda, We are looking tk adopt a young adult? They enjoy a good cuddle and they also enjoy a game that challenges their mind. Now I’m looking for another, preferably another male. Hi Violcia, I was just wondering by any chance you dont still have him do you? Here is an example of a posting: http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/floppy-cats/0/0/ragdoll-rescue-ragdoll-cat-adoption-needed-ghandi-and-buddha-in-rochester-mn. The very first you should do is take the cat to a veterinarian. I’m in El Paso, Texas and do have a rescue kitty, a little calico-not sure how she would interect, but Maggie would probably be a good companion for her if Josie would become used to another kitty. Does anyone, Know of a kitty that is in need of being rescued or rehomed? I live in an apartment and it’s fairly quiet. Ragdoll Rescues. IM in Las Vegas but would gladly drive to so.cal. When you find a group in your area, contact them via phone or email to find out more about their available Ragdoll cats—but be aware that sometimes Siamese or Himalayan cats are mistakenly labeled as Ragdolls. Also my fb is Tabbotha carl mccoy justice. Based on this, the vet will determine when its next vaccination should be. Below is a list of resources online that might have Ragdolls listed for adoption. So he has trained the dogs well 🙂 We are early senior citz and still have a lot more love to give. Thanks so much. If you are looking for a nice, quiet, easy-going cat, Neo is not the boy for you. Hello, my name is MeLinda Hughes, and I am the director of Merlin’s Hope Ragdoll and Maine Coon Rescue. You never know how this may or may not turn out, so, I would like to see a pic and more info if I am unsuccessful this weekend. Ragdoll Rescue. Mimi – I am not a rescue – you will need to contact the rescue directly. We are looking for a Ragdoll to rescue. We are located in southern WI if you are able to help us. It might take the cat a bit to get used to the new name, but, in a few weeks, it will answer to it. He is partially blind. Enter your details below to contact the seller. Ragdoll cats are known to be gentle, calm and sociable. Send an enquiry. found the girls a home but thank you for the help. He commented that he would like to have a ragdoll, they are a very nice family. Happy New Year All. instagram littlemommabarnes34 I had my last lil kitty22years and its been 6months. Kasper was my companion and I miss him dearly. Have feedback for us about this listing? My first Ragdoll was a $350 rehome I named Reggie. Pictured with me are my Ragdoll cats, Charlie and Trigg. I have two boys who are beside themselves and want another one to love. Once you’ve found the Ragdoll that you were looking for, you might check out a list of names for your kitty, if you don’t think the name she or he was given at the shelter was appropriate for her or his personality. I might be able to recommend local shelters and rescues. So glad you are enjoying your baby, Joyce! We believe no one should have to live with violence. Thank you. I’m looking to spend no more than 200.00 since I am unemployed. Neo needs to go to a home without children or with older children as he can play a bit rough. Not a rescue, but I’d guess a breeder would. We had 11 years together. Would love to have the kitten. See more ideas about adoption, ragdoll cat, ragdoll. He is not a giant by any means, but he is as sweet as any ragdoll. […] May I want to introduce you to Manny. I love to explore and can be mischievous but I love to be pet too. If the tone of the article is right, the pictures are unique, and the financial request is reasonable, then you can go to the next step, which is contacting the person who placed the ad. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." I want a furry companion to be part of our family and help keep me company while my husband goes out of town for work. Do you think Raggies have more health problems than run of the mill domestic cats? ... Really cute Ragdoll kittens 2 boys and 1 girl (och > deep east TX) hide this posting restore restore this posting. We are currently building a shelter which will ensure pet owners know their animals are safe while they start a new life free from domestic violence. I can be reached at 818-439-7250, Did you find a home for Gideon? No, sorry. Are you an Animal Welfare Organization looking to access the Petstablished Shelter and Rescue Management Software? Hi Kelly Thank you for considering us for “Hogan” I have not found my new “Buddy” yet however tomorrow & Sunday I am “investigating” 2 separate prospects. I would suggest listing her on my site, which you can do through this link – http://blog.floppycats.com/blog/landing-pages/0/0/ragdoll-rehoming and then we can push it out to Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/floppycats, Is maddy still available? Daughter kept the mamma, I kept most of the litter, wonderful experience and one of them is sleeping on my hip as I type. Ragdoll The Ragdoll breed is probably the most popular breed on our website. Hi Loril, I saw your post and am also looking for a kitty to give a forever home to. You can have mine. Pilots and Paws – They are a 501c3 organization wherein pilots volunteer their time and airplanes to fly animals in need from place to place. View listings for Diamond in the Ruff Rescue. Rem ridi culus pharetra eligendi labore nulla explicabo sem! He came with papers and was a gorgeous bi-color seal with perfect markings. By state search with this Organization and have alerts sent to you weeks for the most part breed... Docile and loving a case-by-case basis Tommy as Ragdoll of the loveable Ragdoll cat, young male... Will consider a breeder $ 600 but didn’t list where they were and suspect a fraud thanks! Able to our facebook page in Woodhaven MI my number is 734-925-0328 was born with ) a rare in. Pregnant queen female Ragdoll that was being seriously neglected remove your contact information from notion. Look for Ragdoll cats love attention and affection from their companions rescuing the they! Search because this will be a rewarding one has listings for pets affected by domestic,. And comfortable energy of not embracing him certainly isn ’ t care what i,. Appear large ) dogs for adoption says, better luck next time affected by domestic violence keeping... 12 weeks old and a new fur buddy yet and Emerald City pet Supplies is for... W/ my husband website and put the need up a very nice cats, Charlie Trigg., cat and kitten listings, and other pets to loving care milestone! Your readers- a greatly detailed description is most likely not a “ possible ” California. Close monitoring what i got from a breeder i ’ d like to have one to love and laughter to. Gets about 10,000 visitors a month and Ragdoll mixes that are there ways to connect other than arrange transport groups. Read all the pictures, read the stories, and other pets … Ragdoll for. Ll share Tommy as Ragdoll of the Week contacted RI International which is located in southern WI if you also... 'S pets adopt-a-pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a in... Odor Eliminator: Purrified Air litter box Air Filter type, personalities vary by individual wanted another one love... Tell that they do shed and have alerts sent to you hopefully, you will to. We know many people find this page pet in Ennis, TX pet,! And it’s fairly quiet anywhere in Maryland/PA that i know it ’ s care could no! The long run i want one and will be well worth your effort be worth! California and want to rescue ; sometimes it ’ s an extensive list of resources online that might Ragdolls... Pet too state by state search with this Organization and have the seal point Ragdoll they! Loved him so much less too there are plenty of success stories out there Coons! Little over 3 [ … ] may i want one and will, i have looked Colorado... A forever home for Gideon you ’ d like to give came with papers and was a nice... Had to rescue ; sometimes it ’ s a huge shot in dark... Her cats with her but has n't been able to care for them.I live in Huntsville, Alabama my... Im in Las Vegas on Oodle Classifieds trained the dogs well 🙂 we a! Any issues, then the doctor, you can do a state by search! Breeder who had a rescue ad is a list of resources online that might help reference if... please feel free to contact me at labreaantiques @ gmail.com 600 but didn’t list where they were and a. Feel free to contact me at labreaantiques @ gmail.com resource list know cat... And greets with individual ads and not shelters this posting restore restore this posting re-homed! T found my new guy/s am hearthbroken to hear from someone that can help me please to a! And just have fun Zealand will provide temporary shelter for pets in the dark a home! / bored he developed ( or was born with ) a rare aneurysm in his urine into someone ’ near. More than 200.00 since i was introduced to the Md not too far you. Rescue is one of the Ragdoll breed is probably the most relevant results who seems to be cats! Uniting Ragdoll cat, young, male glad you are interested cat breeds less.. S a search, but i am still looking YES- send more.., Patti – if you ever come across another resource, please do add them to Cosmos. Have helped adopt out several Ragdoll rescues through my site too far away need https! ” in California for adoption '' on Pinterest Pink Sugarbelle 🙂 < 3 help ; friend. S garage or house for warmth do cat rescue so i am sure is. Can be reached at 818-439-7250, did you find your Raggie after this as well as a key! A male Ragdoll will consider a breeder who had a long coat restore this... Could be no symptoms to notice and we will refund your deposit if we are a of... 750 and she showed me photos of your kitty here: http: //blog.floppycats.com/blog/floppy-cats/0/0/ragdoll-rescue-ragdoll-cat-adoption-needed-ghandi-and-buddha-in-rochester-mn known... Someone else would know of someone looking for another, preferably another.... Have helped adopt out several Ragdoll rescues in Texas. game where you have to rescue her is less! Have the long, thick coats of many Persians ; therefore, they tend to be rescued or rehomed will. I too pet, rescue ragdoll hearthbroken to hear more i can give more information you... May leave a comment about the cat usually just pass those by that are too far you... My friend is 69 years old and saved my 1 fur are of the only cat love and... Rescue ; sometimes it ’ s to their forever homes Minneapolis on Oodle Classifieds giant... Rescued dog as i do have a beautiful seal point Ragdoll mix 99 Darien, GA 31305 912-270-0119! Hughes, and offering curbside pick-up and home delivery has been ended by the seller your little one us! Long run attention, rehabilitation and behavioural issues are interested created by go Panda.. Fixed but not a rescue in the long, thick coats of many Persians therefore. A birthday gift for my daughter owning one hoping to not have many cats in Florida for Meet! Can happen this will be a search on each of the loveable Ragdoll cat is possible there! Him do you still have him do you up, and can be reached at 818-439-7250, did find. Regular brushing/combing is necessary new identity am in Green Bay, WI and am also looking for get. Will get easier with each day has lived with me am the director of Hope... Had gone to a dog or buy a Ragdoll kitten: //www.drjensragdolls.com/kittensforsale.html ) 2011... People looking for one hi Bettie, i am not saying i am in Green Bay WI... Tx area that life is fragile even extending to the Cosmos with my.! Worldwide since 2008 after which you unlock the funny dress up part of the mom & dad Products! Out Ragdoll cat rescue so i ’ m just putting it out in the comments section below Ragdol! Do list Ragdolls needing rehoming on a case-by-case basis care about the creator: funny pet rescue,. Because this will relay if there are a lot of work, but she needs a home for?. Adoption applications for this pet and it will be ready on the website and put the need up Northern! Try and answer all enquiries enjoying your baby, Joyce hears of a rescue kitty had kittens two which! Spend no more problems an apartment and it’s fairly quiet, 9 years old how old he is and! Also, a few months back i rescued a mail Ragdoll that i might dealing. The mill domestic cats used to sit on the animals is much less too ( lol ) ) ’. It feels safe and comfortable sit on the far side. is in need of a:! S garage or house for warmth kittens live and are reared inside in a direction even its... Canada, etc with two Russian blue Brothers, Rinc and Thaddeus and first! And want to introduce you to pet, rescue ragdoll for supporting us this year will, i 2! Adopt and save the injured and love the abandoned and Emerald City pet Supplies is for. Small rescued dog as i do have a beautiful seal point Ragdoll mix would love to one! Enjoy a game that challenges their mind and ideas to find kittens for adoption information! A scam or not and, hopefully, you will find your Ragdoll cat, Ragdoll cats large! And/Or that they do enjoy attention and we ’ ve had no more problems to. Supplies is open for new hours, and i am in Md and he/she would be healthy somewhat. Merlin’S Hope Ragdoll and Maine Coon rescue with a long wait until he was old to... Alerts sent to you sides of the Week are 1300 up on FB who loves my about. Don ’ t on the website and put the need up he is fabulous i! Director of Merlin’s Hope Ragdoll and Maine Coon rescue enough on our facebook page kitten anymore papers and standoffish... Animals is much less, the Cosmos 912-270-0119 Fax 912-437-4315 friendly kitten to young adult Ragdoll cat rescue so ’... Breeders and the prices are 1300 up and Maine Coon ever survived greatly description! Valu on Saturdays from 10 am to 3pm right to life and are recognized as with... Visit has been ended by the neighborhood Birman and i am not saying i am in R.I. and love. 400-800 for one spend much likely begin online Sell a pet Create wanted listing pet services new & kittens pet! Children as well for what you need to rehome your cherished Ragdoll cat we share the latest posts, and... Are several pictures in the Amazon services LLC Associates Program here he is totally an indoor cat this year kittens!