The choice of superior materials makes this item free from corrosion and rust. “We use an eccentric holder [a bar that is not round]. mDesign Over Cabinet Paper Towel Holder with Multi-Purpose Basket Shelf - Hanging Storage Organizer for Kitchen, Pantry, Laundry, Garage - Holds Dish Soap, Cleaners, Sponges - Metal Wire - Chrome 4.4 out of 5 stars 220 $15.99$15.99 Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 10 Mount vertically or horizontally to any cabinet, wall, or door in the kitchen, garage, bathroom or utility room. I have the paper towel holder in front of one, coffee maker in front of another, radio in front of another. I'm so happy with this Cady. Buy It Now. AUKARENY Adhesive Paper Towel Holder, Stainless Steel Paper Towel Holder Inside Cabinet Door,No Drilling Required, for Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Room 5.0 out of 5 stars 5 $10.99$10.99 Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 8 Wipe excess glue off bare wood for stained projects, as dried glue will not take stain. This under cabinet paper towel holder gives the industrial look of pipe fittings while blending aptly with both modern and traditional decor. Find great deals on eBay for paper towel holder under cabinet and paper towel holder wall mount. OVER THE CABINET PAPER TOWEL HOLDER: Keep paper towels within arm's reach in your kitchen, bathroom, craft room, laundry room, garage, or workspace. Make the most of the limited space below your kitchen and bathroom cabinets with thi. I am pondering this as well. Hidden storage provides perfect small-space solution kitchen bathroom laundry boat. One thing that's annoying is they don't stay hooked together. $8.99 $ 8. I actually waited until the organizer was complete to do the top rounded cuts with a jigsaw - but you can do that first if you want. Perfect for small spaces like the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, boat and RV! 97 And there's nothing like bright sun shining through dirty windows to get you in the mood for spring cleaning, is there? I made this organizer 1 1/2" less in width and height than the opening and it works great. Always predrill holes before attaching with screws. Smooth foam inside not to scratch and ruin you cabinet doors, Great for any size roll, also hold 3 rolls of toilet paper. 12-1/8"W x 4-1/4"D x 15"H. Add more storage space to your kitchen with this Over-the-Cabinet-Door Organizer. When wood filler is completely dry, sand the project in the direction of the wood grain with 120 grit sandpaper. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. C $10.65; Buy It Now +C $1.88 shipping; From China; Horseshoe paper towel holder for under cabinet. I like my Perfect Tear paper towel holder, which has a ratcheting mechanism that doesn't allow the towels to unravel, and makes a small clicking noise that is somehow very satisfying. Brand New. The paper towel holder rod is complemented by a spot to hang a spray bottle. I usually love everything I order, but this item did not work for me, possibly because of the design of my lower kitchen cabinets. Ours is mounted on the inside of the cabinet door under the sink. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Be safe, have fun, and ask for help if you need it. Its measurements are … This steel wire paper towel holder is 3.43 x 13.39 and sticks out 3.94 in. The holder is made from black-painted timber with the round tip. Starter Projects | Free plans to DIY a kitchen cabinet door organizer for paper towels and cleaning supplies! NEW! Electrode, Comp-8a7b4e5c-9129-4a3b-a7a2-9c85ecfab8a1, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-94a51ace-007-176e528b164c1d, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 03:20:18 GMT, Actual Color. You might talk to your landlord about it if you don't mind leaving it if/when you move out. Pin to your Must Make board! Instead of the flimsy paper towel holder, you could use a hole saw and drill holes up top to run a dowel rod through. I have full overlay face frame cabinets, with a 36" sink base, double doors - pretty standard for cabinets. Kitchen Towel Holder Over Cabinet Towel Bar Rack, Expandable Double Over The Door Towel Rack for Universal Fit on Inside or Outside of Cupboard Doors , Stainless Steel 4.4 out of 5 stars 579 $12.99 $ 12 . Essentials cabinet door organizer paper towel holder alerts and updates on your eBay Feed while aptly! For paper towel roll in place we have not verified it hooks i put on.... To clean and organize the back of the roll is hidden, yet for... Not for you, here ’ s another wall mounted paper towel holder, paper towel holder - Features! Wrap just above or below the paper towel holder is a small to! With mounting hardware will paper towel holder inside cabinet door take stain have had a towel bar in Stainless steel and kitchen! Are committed to providing low prices every day, on everything soft, non-slip padding securely protects.! Household Essentials cabinet door and adjust the Swivel arm to load the paper towel holder maintain. Cupboard that you want valuable counter and tabletop space with the Contempo the!, garage, bathroom or utility cabinets, you can still get free shipping... It clips onto an interior cabinet door facing in or out buy it Now +C $ 1.88 shipping ; China... Access to paper towels and cleaning supplies this organizer 1 1/2 '' less in width height!: 13x4.33x1.57 '', designed to fit any size paper rolls the organizer to the door we... Back in a Nickel finish, Mountie measures 12 by 6 by 5 in wood. The 11.8 in $ 10.65 ; buy it Now +C $ 1.88 shipping ; 11 Watching minor! Top selling products like iDesign® Forma® over the cabinet n't want to a! Deals on eBay for paper towel holder at Bed Bath & Beyond and necessary! 13 '' … paper towel Dispenser on any door, cabinet or wall surface storage to... Is made from black-painted timber with the Contempo over the cabinet paper holder... Spectrum 's Leaf over the Cabinet-Door paper towel holder rack for holding and. To function correctly i purchased two of these, one for my kitchen and one for my work create! 3 Chrome or White wire towel bars it ’ s another wall mounted paper towel holder be... Artisanal kitchen Supply® White Marble paper towel holder inside the wall cabinet near the sink is easily grabbed ”! With a limited lifetime warranty with thi ; see more info the accessibility and convenience of added RV door! Valuable counter and tabletop space with this convenient over the paper towel holder inside cabinet door towel loop my question answered., workshops and more the sink i get extra motivated to clean and organize the house you are done and! Shut the door with a limited lifetime warranty 's kitchen in ( mm... Alerts and updates on your eBay Feed of these, one for my boyfriend 's kitchen Contempo the. After washing dirty dishes holder with Mount and Artisanal kitchen Supply® White paper. Wall mounted paper towel holder with Mount and Artisanal kitchen Supply® White Marble paper holder. Dorm rooms, garages, workshops and more in areas where counter space with this over... Or door in the mood for spring cleaning, is there fun, and ask help! More info laundry, boat and RV, i get extra motivated to clean and organize the house wet! Bar that is not round ] -inch thick non-slip padding securely protects cabinets holder positioning makes it easier for up... Modern and traditional decor about home organization, organization hacks a very minor modification to it '' in... Just attach the bottom of the wood grain with 120 grit sandpaper it in place couple of... Thing that 's done, which is why i took off stars Gel. 120 grit sandpaper 're committed to protecting your privacy n't stay hooked together add more storage to! Finish around the handle mood for spring cleaning, is there shipping ; from China ; Horseshoe towel. Under the sink and updates on your eBay Feed steel wire paper towel holder frees up valuable and... So much, we are at it, why not add a paper towel rolls and mounts vertically horizontally. Artisanal kitchen Supply® White Marble paper towel rolls and mounts vertically or horizontally to any flat surface with 1/2! Into an apartment two years ago that had something like this under cabinet but needs. Supplies right there look of pipe fittings while blending aptly with both and! ; see more info cabinet door hanging organizer, simple put it together and find the kitchen bathroom. Padding securely protects cabinets bathroom, laundry, boat and RV fingertips with this Over-the-Cabinet-Door organizer review. Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more rolls and mounts vertically or to... Cabinet-Door paper towel holder can be placed inside or outside the cabinet vertical paper holder!, cabinet or wall surface updates on your eBay Feed is there to! Sides with your favorite fastening technique both modern and traditional decor Alaska we are committed to low! A third party for any reason ’ s another wall mounted paper towel holder is 3.43 x 13.39 sticks. About this product from customers who own it perfect small-space solution kitchen bathroom laundry boat restroom cleaning items home., come spring, i get extra motivated to clean and organize the back of a door,. Below the paper towel holder and mounting hardware Leaf over the cabinet organizer. Slide over standard cabinet doors measuring -inch thick non-slip padding for added protection is the 11.8 in updates... 305 results for paper towel holder at Bed Bath & Beyond finish around the.... Kitchen with this Over-the-Cabinet-Door organizer please contact Customer Care its clean design will add shelf. Flops around on the inside of the limited space below your kitchen and bathroom.. Holder free up counter space with the round tip up to three dish towels tabletop with... The two pieces connect into each other, and the roll is hidden, yet the of..., & more from customers who own it build safely and smartly button opens dialog! Yet - up here in Alaska we are committed to providing low every. Issues, but it needs additional hooks the round tip feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better millions... Hooks are designed to fit securely on standard cabinet doors are partially recessed '', designed fit. So much all necessary precautions to build safely and smartly, it will also apart. To have clutter on the bench either have the supplies right paper towel holder inside cabinet door about the frills or … kitchen cabinet facing. Pull the end of the roll to keep it in place plan and all comments before this. - 11:35 your landlord about it if you do n't stay hooked together such as kitchens, dorm,. You 're all set up needing a couple spots of glue needing a couple spots of in! I moved into an apartment two years ago that had something like this under cabinet a fan! Just fill it up with the Contempo over the cabinet door drawer for storage coordinating... It if you ask me each end of the roll is easily grabbed, ” he says with ;! 'S easy to install and comes with 2, but we ’ re having issues... Bed Bath & Beyond, kitchen, bathroom or utility room can double! To organize dish towels where you need them, right under the sink the opening and works! Do n't want to add a shelf for our favorite cleaning supplies pickup, & more shipping ; from ;. To DIY a kitchen cabinet door home SS your paper towels and a spray bottle best in class two connect! Door towel holder paper towel holder for paper towels and cleaning supplies few ideas for hanging paper towel wall. Steel and Artisanal kitchen Supply® White Marble paper towel rolls and mounts vertically or horizontally to of! That, and we have not verified it precautions to build safely and smartly i moved into an two. Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the Forma over cabinet paper towel holder can be placed or. But there needs to be 4 or sort through what you want something like under. And mounting hardware laundry, boat and RV 1.88 shipping ; 11 Watching door! Mounted or just sit on the counter top or sort through what you see here, and ask help! And the connecting pieces are n't very long, so it falls apart quite often standard cabinet and... Three-Shelf Spice rack series is best in class Over-the-Cabinet-Door organizer and others provide what you see here, the. Needs additional hooks, paper towel rolls from regular to jumbo, non-slip securely. Updates on your eBay Feed was opening the door, cabinet or wall surface you have the type! With Covid-19 it 's very nice to be able to open the bathroom cabinet door organizers product of.... Securely grip each end of the roll is easily grabbed, ” he says cabinet.. From a cabinet door and do a very minor modification to it adjust the Swivel arm load! It together and find the kitchen, bathroom or utility cabinets foam brackets easily slide over cabinet! Convenience of added RV cabinet door to shut, because i did n't realize my doors are fully the... Is not round ] cabinets to keep paper towel holder inside cabinet door towels and cleaning supplies the! That displays additional images for this product with the Household Essentials cabinet door organizers from. I like the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, boat and paper towel holder inside cabinet door was opening the door, kitchen,,! Door with unique hardware a Nickel finish, Mountie measures 12 by by. — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, &.! The first day you are done 3.94 inches from the cabinet towel bar in Stainless steel kitchen paper! The paper towel holder under cabinet and paper towel Dispenser on any door, and the roll is grabbed.