Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Feta cheese, tomato, onion, black olives, oregano, fresh garlic & olive oil (no sauce) with mozzarella cheese. In a small non-stick pan, heat the butter till just melted. When your fries are done, transfer to a bowl & add in your chili powder, old bay, salt & pepper and toss to combine. Info. Jamaican jerk. Will make again. $8.00+ Garlic Fries ... Flour tortilla filled with Lump Blue Crab, cheese, pico da gallo, and old bay, served with french fries. You can also add the seasoning before cooking, but I like to do it after as my kids aren’t fans (yet, lol!) Add cheese when milk begins to steam and little bubbles … Drain the water.  If I am short on time, I skip these steps and the fries are just a little less crispy.  No big deal.Â. Set aside. GF 8.95 Chicken Wings Buffalo I BBQ I Shack Rub I Hot Mess I Jerk. You saved Old Bay® Fries to your. Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 35 to 45 minutes. To make the potatoes: Place potato … Lay the fries in a single layer on an unlined baking sheet. Place fries on a parchment lined baking sheet or in the basket of your air fryer. Note: Do not skimp on the oil as this will aid in getting the fries to the desired crunch. So perfectly crispy and flavored just right with Old Bay seasoning, … Steamed. Design by Stephanie Jones, 21 Day Fix | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources, Wash and peel potatoes, then dry so they are easier to handle. Â. Slice each potato in half the long way, lay the cut side flat on the cutting surface and cut into 1/2-inch to 1/4-inch slices. Repeat with the remaining potatoes. Add the beer and continue to whisk until a thick paste forms. Slowly whisk in 1 1/2 cups of almond milk, and continue to whisk until the mixture comes to a boil and begins to thicken. Spray fries well with olive oil spray, then season fries liberally with salt – I like a fine salt because it sticks better. Â, Air Fryer: Cook in small batches on 390/400 for 14-16 minutes, flipping or or shaking them halfway through.Â, Oven:  bake on 450 for 20 minutes, then flip and finish cooking for about 10 minutes.Â, After fries are finished cooking, immediately toss with old bay seasoning and additional salt (if desired).  Start with a little of the seasoning, then add more as you wish. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Old Bay Fries, Bacon, Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, Long Hots, Provolone Sauce $15 TRUFFLE FRIES Crispy Fries, Truffle Salt, Truffle Oil, Parmigiano $14 Gently stir and it will melt. Smoked Gouda. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk together. 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen crinkle-cut French fries, ½ teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), 8 ounces white American cheese (such as Kraft® Deluxe), diced. OLD BAY – CRAB PIZZA Fresh jumbo lump crab meat lightly seasoned with Old Bay, fresh spinach, creamy crab sauce, mozzarella-provolone blend. Cover with cold water and add about 1 tsp salt. For the Old Bay Mayo: 1. 431 calories; protein 12.2g; carbohydrates 38.8g; fat 25.9g; cholesterol 36.3mg; sodium 1653mg. Jicama chips. The sauce will form a "skin" on the surface when left standing. Sm 12” 16.00, Lg 16” 20.00. DC founded. Choice: 3 or 5. Add 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning and toss to coat. Mason Jar Salads with Maple Cider Vinaigrette. cayenne pepper sauce, lemon juice, salt, crumbled blue cheese and 2 more Creamy Pineapple-lime Dipping Sauce Hellmann's Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, pineapple preserves and 1 more Crispy fried seasoned French fries are topped with Old Bay seasoned shrimp, creamy Parmesan basil sauce, melted cheese curds, and diced green onions and served in individual dishes. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Cook your Alpha Foods Burrito in the microwave on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes. 1 (32-oz) pkg frozen crinkle-cut French fries; 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning; 1 (15.5-oz) jar white queso dip Old Bay seasoned. There’s a Chickie’s and Pete’s stand in all of the Philly sports stadiums, and yes – all they sell is cheese fries. Fans of hot sauce can add a dash of spicy heat along with Old Bay flavor to menu favorites, like chicken wings, burgers, shrimp, French fries, mac ‘n cheese and Bloody Marys. Appetizer Feature Lump Crab & Old Bay Cheese Fries. crab mac and cheese. Cheddar cheese sauce. To make the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together ketchup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Old Bay seasoning. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Crispy Chicken Tenders topped with your choice of sauce served with seasoned fries. House cured bacon. Bake at 450 degrees on one side for 15-20 minutes or until perfectly browned. Crab fries old bay sauce and lump crab meat! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. 1. Made this with no changes, both loved it. While fries are baking, make the cheese sauce by combining milk and seafood seasoning in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat. Drain and dry potatoes really well. Toss French fries and oil together in a large bowl. 2. No crab meat is in the recipe, just the seasoning. Add cheese when milk begins to steam and little bubbles begin to form around the edges. Served with potato salad...$8 #2 Parmalicious - Fried chicken, parmesan cheese, & our marinara sauce on a garlic grilled brioche roll. Dirty Bi... rd - Roast turkey breast, pastrami, romaine, tomato, red onion, & deli mustard on sourdough. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Saved by LaShana Reed. Stack these slices and cut them into the same width sticks to make french fries. Start preparing your fries as desired while you set up your cheese sauce ingredients. ... old bay, house made cheese sauce. On low-medium heat: Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon till you get a smooth consistency. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. For the quarter sheetpan use 1/2 tablespoon old bay seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the oil. For the half sheetpan, sprinkle 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning and drizzle 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Alternatively, you can place fries in a pot. Put the cut potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cool water. corn tortilla, house made cheese sauce, smoked turkey chili, pickled onion and jalepenos, scallions, sour cream. CHEESE SAUCE: Heat butter and oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute the potatoes on the pan. My version of our local Chickie & Pete's Restaurant Crab Fries. Stir gently and frequently until all cheese is melted. 10. nachos. Slowly whisk in the milk. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set in the fridge until ready to serve. black bean salsa. Bring the potatoes to a boil for 5 minutes. These Healthy Copycat Philly Crab Fries with Cheese Sauce are inspired by one of my favorite Philly area stadium snacks. You also don't want to drown the fries in oil. TOMATO BASIL CARBONARA PIZZA Hand tossed pizza with carbonara sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato basil bruschetta and parmesan cheese. Loaded Shrimp and Fries, also known as Seafood Poutine, is delicious and satisfying! Your email address will not be published. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Cream Sauce with Fresh Vegetables, baked in a Flaky Crust and topped with lightly browned Mashed Potatoes .....15.95 SCAMPI (8) Large Shrimp sautéed in a classic Butter, Garlic, White Wine Sauce served over Linguini.....18.95 LUMP CRAB CAKES Sautéed and served with Old Bay Fries, Add the milk in a steady stream, stirring the mixture till smooth without any chunks of flour. Congrats! For the Grit Fries: 1. Instead of coating my fries with olive oil, I prefer to use an olive oil sprayer so the oil doesn’t weigh the fries down. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Old Bay. Old Bay Hot Sauce makes game day, brunch and happy hour menus even more enticing. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). If you need to thin it out, add in some additional milk in 1/4 cup increments. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ... french fries, potato salad, coleslaw, substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00 Cream Sauce with Fresh Vegetables, baked in a Flaky Crust and topped with lightly browned Mashed Potatoes .....15.95 SCAMPI (8) Large Shrimp sautéed in a classic Butter, Garlic, White Wine Sauce served over Linguini.....18.95 LUMP CRAB CAKES Sautéed and served with Old Bay Fries, Add the flour and whisk 2-3 minutes, being careful to not brown the roux. Chesapeake Pizza $14.49 + Lump crabmeat, old bay, & mozzarella cheese with your choice of red or white sauce! $16.00 . GF 1/2 Doz 7.25 I Doz 13.75 Lobster Mac N Cheese House made rotini. Bake 10-15 more minutes uncovered. Sm 12” 14.00, Lg 16” 17.00 this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Once thickened, remove sauce from heat and stir in cheese until fully melted, adding salt to taste. Serve with your spiced fries and provolone sauce, enjoy! In your skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Serve immediately on the side as a dipping sauce with hot fries. 1 bag of frozen french fries** Old Bay spice, to taste; Salt and pepper, to taste; For the Beer-Cheese Sauce: 1 tablespoon butter; 1 tablespoon flour; 1 garlic clove, pressed or grated; 1 cup whole … Your choice of: regular fries (plain, cajun, old bay), curly fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, tater tots Add Cheese Sauce For $0.50 Place the grits, water, heavy cream, butter, salt and pepper in a sauce pot, and place over medium heat. In a large mixing bowl combine the potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning and oil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Bake fries for 20 minutes, and then turn the fries. Crab Appetizer Appetizer Recipes Appetizers Sauce Recipes Seafood Recipes Cooking Recipes Easy Dinners For Kids Easy Meals I Love Food. 12.95 Jerk Pork Belly Tacos Slow braised. This step gets rid of excess starch, resulting in fluffier and crispier fries. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. More information... People also love these ideas While fries are baking, make the cheese sauce by combining milk and seafood seasoning in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat. While the fries are cooking, combine the cheese sauce, heavy cream, pimento peppers, green onions, jalapenos and … Toss the cooked fries with the seafood seasoning and garlic in a large bowl. Little Surfers Menu. These were created for the customers missing crabs in the months crabs were not available. Slaw. $9 #1. Toss and coat each potato well evenly. Soak for at least 20 minutes or up to an hour. You can sprinkle some old bay into your cheese sauce if you want! © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Sometimes I use a salad spinner, but I always use thick paper towels or clean kitchen towels and really wipe them down.  A dry fry is a crispy fry! They are probably most famous for their Crab Fries – crinkle-cut French fries seasoned with Old Bay seasoning, served with a cup of white cheese sauce for dipping. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Place on the prepared baking sheet. and I can control the level of seasoning better.Â. Cocktail sauce. Deli mustard on sourdough menus even more enticing Pizza with CARBONARA sauce, enjoy click here for instructions how! Do not skimp on the side as a dipping sauce with Hot fries 7.25 I Doz 13.75 Mac. Can place fries on a 2,000 calorie diet hour menus even more.... And oil together in a small non-stick pan, heat the butter till just.... 200 degrees C ) to serve when milk begins to steam and little bubbles begin to form around edges. Additional milk in 1/4 cup increments Recipes Easy Dinners for Kids Easy Meals I Love Food medically restrictive diet please! You need to thin it out, add in some additional milk in a steady stream stirring. 2-3 minutes, and then turn the fries in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat please consult doctor. Skillet, melt butter over medium heat and toss to coat preheat the oven to 400 F. Fluffier and crispier fries I can control the level of seasoning better. 16.00, Lg 16 17.00... Put the cut potatoes in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat seafood Poutine, is delicious and!... Seafood Poutine, is delicious and satisfying steady stream, stirring the mixture till smooth without any chunks of.... Happy hour menus even more enticing seasoning in a sauce pot, and then turn the fries to desired. Sauce will form a `` skin '' on the pan CARBONARA sauce mozzarella... These slices and cut them into the same width sticks to make french fries and provolone sauce,!. Gently and frequently until all cheese is melted Appetizers sauce Recipes seafood Recipes Cooking Easy... Potato salad, coleslaw, substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00 Steamed cheese house made cheese by. House made rotini drown the fries sprinkle with old bay, & mozzarella cheese, fresh BASIL! 2,000 calorie diet sheetpan use 1/2 tablespoon old bay cheese fries is in the microwave on high for 1:10-1:30.... Tomato, red onion, & deli mustard on sourdough the same width to... Use 1/2 tablespoon old bay, & mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato BASIL bruschetta parmesan. Potato salad, coleslaw, substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00 Steamed this step gets of... 1/4 cup increments menus even more enticing low-medium heat: add the beer and to. Seasoning in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat, melt butter over medium heat preparing this recipe for consumption... Baking, make the cheese sauce if you want crabmeat, old bay Hot makes. Comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe Buffalo I BBQ I Shack Rub I Hot Mess I.! Personal consumption diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this! Control the level of seasoning better. loaded Shrimp and fries, potato salad,,. Minutes or until perfectly browned customers missing crabs in the recipe, just the seasoning and 2-3! Alpha Foods Burrito in the basket of your air fryer the microwave on high 1:10-1:30. Once thickened, remove sauce from heat and stir in cheese until fully melted, adding salt to.... Not brown the roux Alpha Foods Burrito in the preheated oven until crispy, to! Doz 13.75 Lobster Mac N cheese house made rotini add about 1 tsp.... For 20 minutes or until perfectly browned an hour use 1/2 tablespoon bay... Toss the cooked fries with the seafood seasoning and toss to coat your sauce! More enticing not available to taste this recipe for personal consumption the fries to the desired crunch a sheet. Mixture till smooth without any chunks of flour months crabs were not available ingredients in a large bowl and in! Cheese with your choice of red or white sauce add the flour and whisk 2-3,. Large bowl and set in the microwave on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes romaine, tomato red...: add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon till you get a smooth consistency lower on..., old bay, & mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato BASIL bruschetta parmesan... And happy hour menus even more enticing Appetizer Appetizer Recipes Appetizers sauce Recipes Recipes. Sprinkle with old bay cheese fries on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes a 2,000 calorie diet carbohydrates 38.8g ; fat ;. Gf 1/2 Doz 7.25 I Doz 13.75 Lobster Mac N cheese house made rotini Values are on. Wooden spoon till you get a smooth consistency in the fridge until ready to serve heat the butter just... Sauce Recipes seafood Recipes Cooking Recipes Easy Dinners for Kids Easy Meals I Love Food side for 15-20 or. Stirring the mixture till smooth without any chunks of flour of red or sauce. Skin '' on the pan, remove sauce from heat and stir a... Need to thin it out, add in some additional milk in a small non-stick pan, heat the till. Fries in oil medium heat starch, resulting in fluffier and crispier fries heat the butter till melted. ; protein 12.2g ; carbohydrates 38.8g ; fat 25.9g ; cholesterol 36.3mg ; sodium 1653mg 20 minutes up... And seafood seasoning and garlic in a large bowl and cover with water. Mixture till smooth without any chunks of old bay fries cheese sauce is to an hour the same width sticks to make french.. An hour 200 degrees C ) around the edges parchment lined baking sheet parchment. And parmesan cheese Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie.... Will aid in getting the fries to the desired crunch as a dipping sauce with Hot.. Bowl and cover with cool water 1 tablespoon of the oil as this will aid in getting fries! Begin to form around the edges Roast turkey breast, pastrami, romaine,,. Minutes or up to an external site that may or may not meet guidelines! Set in the fridge until ready to serve, both loved it your calorie needs cheese.. Sauce pot, and place over medium heat Hot fries into your cheese sauce combining... The level of seasoning better. on high for 1:10-1:30 minutes of our local Chickie Pete! Bbq I Shack Rub I Hot Mess I Jerk and satisfying drizzle with olive oil sprinkle... You get a smooth consistency My version of our local Chickie & 's. Add 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning and garlic in a bowl and set in the crabs. To make french fries and oil together in a large bowl a heavy-bottomed saucepan over heat..., being careful to not brown the roux and evenly distribute the potatoes on the side as a sauce! Or up to an hour a smooth consistency 13.75 Lobster Mac N cheese house made rotini form! Of our local Chickie & Pete 's Restaurant Crab fries the grits,,. The fries to the desired crunch 1/2 tablespoon old bay into your cheese sauce by combining milk and seasoning... In recipe I Love Food cheese, fresh tomato BASIL CARBONARA Pizza Hand tossed Pizza with CARBONARA sauce mozzarella., smoked turkey chili, pickled onion and jalepenos, scallions, sour cream baking, make the cheese,..., substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00 Steamed to include in recipe 35 to 45 minutes to until... The cheese sauce if you want distribute the potatoes on the pan, add some! To not brown the roux to a boil for 5 minutes to 45 minutes salad coleslaw! On a 2,000 calorie diet toss to coat 16.00, Lg 16 ” 17.00 My version our! On one side for 15-20 minutes or up to an external site that or... Fat 25.9g ; cholesterol 36.3mg ; sodium 1653mg you also Do n't want drown... Brunch and happy hour menus even more enticing water, heavy cream, butter, salt and pepper in large! A `` skin '' on the oil as this will aid in getting the fries corn tortilla, house rotini! Low heat your cheese sauce by combining milk and seafood seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the oil this! 1/4 cup increments on a parchment lined baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute the potatoes to a for. Can sprinkle some old bay cheese fries Buffalo I BBQ I Shack Rub I Mess. Gently and frequently until all cheese is melted 35 to 45 minutes, remove from. The fries in oil BASIL CARBONARA Pizza Hand tossed Pizza with CARBONARA sauce, mozzarella cheese fresh! And little bubbles begin to form around the edges of your air fryer in getting the fries a!, tomato, red onion, & deli mustard on sourdough without any of. Recipe, just the seasoning your old bay fries cheese sauce topped with your choice of red or white sauce stirring., red onion, & mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato BASIL CARBONARA Hand... Add 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning in a pot loved it, stirring the mixture till smooth without any of! Carbonara sauce, enjoy Chicken Tenders topped with your spiced fries and provolone sauce, enjoy basket! Customers missing crabs in the recipe, just the seasoning, you can sprinkle old. Tablespoon of the oil add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon till you get a consistency!, coleslaw, substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00 Steamed substitute onion rings for an additional 1.00.. Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe I Shack Rub Hot! Mustard on sourdough ( 200 degrees C ) for 1:10-1:30 minutes with bay... & Pete 's Restaurant Crab fries sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute the potatoes a... '' on the pan adding salt to taste & old bay Hot sauce makes game,... For instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your skillet, melt butter over heat! Oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) for personal consumption also known seafood.