We understand having an unsuccessful toilet installation is very frustrating when you purchase a product to perform as stated and then it fails. See More + After the toilet has been removed, you must remove the existing toilet bolts and clean all the old wax off of the existing toilet flange. Have used the old wax ring for many toilet installations, many leaked. We hope to fix this in the future and express to consumers that the plastic ring may or may not have to be taken out. Your Rating Out to the store again to buy the wax ring I usually use. From your feedback, it sounds like this may have been the case with your particular installation. This restriction was causing a small back up in the drain which with this strong flushing toilet, forced water between the two parts of the seal allowing a small amount of seepage onto the sub floor. I decided to try the Danco Perfect Seal and it solved my problem. Well, after two attempts and more money wasted, that didn’t help either. THIS WILL BE MY “GO TO” FLANGE FROM NOW ON!! Universal design works for the majority of toilet installations. Your feedback has been documented and we will do everything we can to try to fix the problem so that no one else has to have this type of frustration that you have experienced. Please clarify and feel free to ask for any follow up help. They can be contacted at 800-523-5135 (option 2), or if you prefer you can email them at [email protected]. Hello Elton, Followed additional instructions to seal it a bit harder with my foot/shoe. It was so easy to use and for once I didn’t have a gooey mess in my bathroom. We apologize that our product did not work for you. I bought another one to do my second toilet. below the floor, Maintains a tight seal when common toilet and floor movement occurs. ID of Adapter: 2-5/8 in. This device was used in a below floor installation that required the use of both parts and compressed so the toilet sat flat with no rocking. Average To install an offset flange adapter, you will first need to move the old toilet and remove the wax ring and old flange sometimes. You talk about it but have to guess what you are talking about. It has been a success all the way and we are very happy of this product. Re: offset flange. This is a great product and I will be using it to replace the wax rings on my...Read More other toilet! Tried a new wax ring, a different product, which was somewhat better, and finally purchased the PERFECT SEAL. What’s the benefit of this product then? for pricing and availability. Really disappointed. Another note too, I felt that all of the directions, could have been clearer. We tried 3 sorts of wax seals with no results. basically, you're just increasing the diameter of the wax ring in order to deal with the backsplash that occurs with an offset flange. Took toilet off, took out black plastic, then toilet, then shimmed front, middle and back all on left side of toilet. Followed the directions to the letter and toilet works perfectly now. Dont want to swop the whole flange if possible because its in concrete. I found out you ca...Read Moren remove the plastic black ring. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Toilet-Gasket-Flexible-Waxless-Seal-Universal-Fit-BL01/203564758?keyword=sani+seal. For 10 bucks this saved me $125.00 in plumbing. Great product! Had to put full weight onto the toilet to compress seal enough that the toilet sat flush on the tile floor. It is constructed of 100% vitreous china. So glad I stumbled upon it!! In these situations, the black plastic ring that is inside the gray rubber casing of the Perfect Seal can be removed. Thank you for your candid feedback and letting us know about your DIY installation. They can be reached Monday – Friday between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm (CST) at 1. thru Fri. at 800-523-5135 (option 2), or if you prefer, you can email [email protected]. Followed the directions to the letter and toilet works perfectly now. PVC Open Spigot Toilet Flange with 45° Angle and Stainless Steel Ring Oatey drains and closet flanges come in the Oatey drains and closet flanges come in the widest variety of sizes, materials and configurations. Toilet was good after that once the unit with the wax ring was seated, and I had put pressure on the toilet to settle it in. The removal of this plastic ring allowed the Perfect Seal to fully compress and the toilet then was flush to the floor. I originally bought 3 to replace wax rings on 3 toilets on a home I just bought. Flanges with stainless steel rings cost a few bucks more than all-plastic versions. The removal of this hard plastic ring will allow the Perfect Seal to be fully compressed and the toilet should then sit flush with the floor. 3 in. California residents prop 65 warning This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Thoroughly clean the floor before putting on the new flange. Mount the new flange on the floor with new bolts. We installed our new toilet during festivities (plumbers 270$/hour minimum during this period). There is a hard black plastic ring that is inside the gray rubber casing, I removed this hard plastic ring and then reset the toilet. try. You will place the … Your instructions should include toilet horn configurations that will work with your product. We would like to know your unique situation and would like to help in troubleshooting the problem and make sure the Perfect Seal works for you. Step 5: Installing the new flange. Flange allows 1-1/2 in. Usually, a loose or damaged wax-ring toilet seal will leak very slowly, and the homeowner is not aware of the leak until the floor is damaged or the toilet bowl starts to lean off-center. There are some cases, however, where the toilet will need to be shimmed. I will certainly use the Perfect Seal when I replace the flooring in my other bathroom this week. above the floor to 1-1/2 in. placed toilet on perfect seal and noticed toilet was not level. After that it was a perfect fit. The seal was easy to install, no leaks. The removal of this hard plastic ring will allow the Perfect Seal to be fully compressed. Never did get the promised Perfect Seal replacement from Danco. Trying to install new toilet, but flange is OVAL and wont seal properly, even with 2 wax rings joined together. Which yours looks like. In addition to the flange, you will need a new wax ring. Click Here for AssistanceWe’ll help get you sorted out.No thanks! We'll follow up in the next section with some pros and cons for these pics, followed by general tips that will help to ensure that your new flange is installed snug, tight, and functionally best. These rings will prevent the toilet from properly recessing into the flange. Contacted Danco as it was under warranty and they said they would rush a replacement. I use this solution on old 5" cast flanges where a single 4" wax ring just gets pushed down the drain when the toilet is installed. if that doesn't work, plumbers putty is an alternative and you can make your own size gasket. After pushing the new wax ring in place at the bottom of the toilet, put the toilet back in place. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Fluidmaster-Better-Than-Wax-Universal-Toilet-Seal-7530P24/205762183. I removed the blue adapter on all attempts as the toilet flange sits slightly above the level of the floor. When the wax ring doesn't form a seal, it's usually because the flange is set below the level of the finished floor. my flange is about 1/8″ about ground. Compare; Find My Store. My rating is 5 stars. On a standard flange the 4" pipe usually comes up all the way to the wax ring. Our Technical Support team can be reached at 800-523-5135 (option 2), or if you prefer you can email them at [email protected]. This technique helps ensure the ring is in the proper position when placing the toilet over the flange. Good Good Morning John, This seal with no restriction in the flush is working fine with no evidence of a leak on the tile floor or from the sub floor below into the basement. Thank you again for your feedback. After you remove the toilet, clean off the wax from and remove the old flange. The removal of this plastic ring allowed the Perfect Seal to fully compress and the toilet then was flush to the floor. This are the steps to follow while installing the offset … Option 1: Rest the toilet bowl on its side (place it on a towel or cloth to protect the floor) and attach the replacement wax ring to the bottom of the bowl. I’m done. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Not wanting to ever trust this product again I switched to the Fluidmaster Better Than Wax Toilet Seal which required using both parts for below floor flange installation. The toilet should then be able to sit flush to the floor. We are doing everything we can to try to fix the problem so that no one else has to have this type of frustration that you have experienced. 5" ID on a cast iron flange. striction in the 3 inch drain opening narrowing the flow to about 2 inches. RV floor flanges are identical to most modern homes but rather than a wax ring, I recommend a rubber seal to eliminate the possibility of heat softening and distorting the wax ring, thereby, loosening the toilet. Removed blue. Mount the new flange on the floor with new bolts. If you have any questions regarding installation please contact our excellent Technical Support team at 800-523-5135 (option 2) or if you prefer you can email them at [email protected]. But I don't want leaks and a redo. THANK YOU DANCO! Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day. We wish you had contacted us sooner in the process, we may have been able to assist you. Works good for me easy to install like the looks of it would recommend this product for toilet installation for DIY. 3) The water closet flange, by design, tends to be more susceptible to damage during construction; the basic wax, wax with gasket, and sponge take up most problem flanges while many of the "new" type (read "expensive") toilet to flange connectors need to generally have a "perfect" flange and a "perfect" toilet … 304. The first thing you’ll want to do when replacing or readjusting the height of your flange to shut your water off and remove the toilet from the floor. Clean the wax off the flange at the floor. The correct nuts and bolts often come with the toilet flange. Easy installation and no leaks. Before you bolt the toilet down, confirm that the base is stable and level by carefully … Or, you can use 2 no cone wax rings, and cut them so you create a custom oval wax ring that fits all the way around. There are a few types of wax-free gaskets out there for anyone tired of using wax rings. Ten bucks d...Read Moreown the toilet – ha ha! For more information see our, Find the perfect part for your next project. Unlike a standard flange, which is centered on the waste pipe, an offset flange is off-center—that lets you shift the location of the toilet by a couple of inches (left, right, forward or back). If you do remove the old flange, you will need to put a rag into the soil pipe to stop sewage from spilling onto your bathroom floor and creating a mess. Item #330427. The one below floor level failed immediately, replaced with Perfect ...Read MoreSeal and no more odor. It was shipped 7/20 and it usually takes 7-10 days to arrive in Canada from the states; so you should be receiving it any day now. There is a hard black plastic ring that is inside the gray rubber casing, I removed this hard plastic ring and then reset the toilet. From the information given, ...Read Moreit sounds like this may have been the case with your particular installation. What’s the benefit of this product then? The patented seal design combines specially designed rubber gaskets with encapsulated wax to form a seal that is three times stronger than a wax ring without the mess. We can be reached between 8 AM to 5 PM, CST Mon. I searched and followed some threads where there was disagreement on whether you had to fill in the area or just plop it down like any other flange. Sometimes this amount can be up to an inch and a half. Stops rocking toilet and saves you time and money. , so I bought one and it worked great the first time! Typically, toilet flange height, when properly installed, sits no more than 1/4 an inch above the floor. (It is on the right side of the photo.) thru Fri. at 800-523-5135 (option 2), or if you prefer, you can email [email protected]. He began his career in plumbing at the age of 14 while still in high school. Have many washable/disposable rags handy - water will splash. Option 2: Center the wax ring over the flange before lowering the bowl into place. Will never buy again. Oatey Wax Ring With Flange (3-Pack) (6) $6. Option 2: Center the wax ring over the flange before lowering the bowl into place. Cookie named 'recentproductthree' is not set! The flange on the wax ring has the purpose of flashing the toilet protecting against leaks, guaranteeing that water can not escape when there is not a blockage. Underneath the base of the replacement toilet, put your wax ring around the hole The wax-side, rather than the plastic-horn side, should touch the base of the toilet; You may want to warm up the wax ring with a hair dryer, to make it more malleable; If the flange is above the floor, you may consider using two wax rings. it sounds like this may have been the case with your particular installation. Really disappointed. Rings provides adjustability with 360 degree swivel. Compare. Two other toilets started to get sewer gas stench a few months later… Upon pulling the toilets one seal was only partially compressed, the other had no compression. I assume my toilet horn is too close to the level of the porcelain that contacts the floor so that it will not fit into the Perfect Seal gasket. Perfect I’m done. n video on this product page. Maybe only works with 4 inch pipe? The problem was that the wax when pushed out of the seal had created a restriction in the 3 inch drain opening narrowing the flow to about 2 inches. Waste of Time and Money: This adds practically 3/4 of an inch to the already 1/4 of an inch toilet flange making it impossible to make a seal without the toilet rocking. you to do more than just solve a Home » Shop » Next by Danco » Bathroom » Toilets – Next by Danco » Wax Rings, Flange Repair » Perfect Seal Toilet Wax Ring. No rocking of toilet once shimme...Read Mored. I tried removing the toilet several times and tried to further compress the seal, ...Read Morebut it would not work. below the floor and maintains a tight seal when common toilet and floor movement occurs. Never installed a toilet, flange, or wax seal. Eliminates need to replace broken cast iron or plastic Toilet Flange ring. Toilets, Sinks, Showers, Dishwashers, Tubs and Garbage Disposals - Which wax ring for offset toilet flange?? What a low price for such a great product. Hi Alex! But even with the black ring removed, the toilet base would no longer sit flat against the floor. above the floor to 1-1/2 in. I purchased Perfect Seal and used it with a Kohler toilet. A couple of months ago I replaced all my toilet seals (4 cammodes) with extra thick wax seals w/ plastic inserts. Level the Toilet. 3 in. My brother recommended the Perfect Seal...Read More, so I bought one and it worked great the first time! Waterline Closet Flange Extension Kit with 3/4-inch Gasket (1) $13. We suggest removing the black hard plastic ring that is inside the gray rubber casing of the Perfect Seal. The removal of this hard plastic ring will allow the Perfect Seal to be fully compressed. Unlike wax rings, the Perfect Seal stabilizes toilet bolts and allows the toilet to be repositioned as needed. d fit perfectly even with a bit uneven hard wood flooring. Many wax rings outlast the toilets, but some have issues, such as drying or crumbling, which can cause leaking issues in your bathroom. How do I do this without creating another (or worse) leak? outside or 4 in. Put together and the next day it was leaking worse then with the old wax ring this is not what I wanted to see. This is 1000% better!! If you do remove the old flange, you will need to put a rag into the soil pipe to stop sewage from spilling onto your bathroom floor and creating a mess. It provides the actual toilet flange that you are looking for. If you ever notice water pooling around your … The wax ring will be deformed and discolored, but it should scrape away fairly easily with a sturdy putty knife. PVC, cast iron, ABS, no matter what your shower drain or closet flange need, Oatey has the part you need to do the job right. Good Afternoon Denise, We stand behind our products and want all of our customers to have the best DIY experience. Try your success with a non-wax alternative like from Fluidmaster. The toilet flange uses a wax ring as a type of gasket to seal the toilet and make certain there are no leaks once it is properly installed. If you have any questions regarding installation please contact our excellent Technical Support team at 800-523-5135 (option 2) or if you prefer you can email them at. Oatey® Level Fit Offset Closet Flange Stainless Steel Ring provides added strength and cracking resistance to the flange and can be rotated for precise alignment of bolts and screws. THIS WAX RING SOLVED MY PROBLEM..IT WAS RECMD’ BY A HOME DEPOT ASSOC., AS I HAD AN ISSUE WHERE THE TILE FLOOR WAS HIGHER THAN THE FLANGE, AND THE PERFECT SEAL WORKED FIRST TIME! DALLAS SPECIALTY Spanner Flange . Remove and trash the old wax ring; Remove the old toilet flange; Install the offset toilet flange; Fix the wax ring; Install the toilet; Reconnect water supply. After pushing the new wax ring in place at the bottom of the toilet, put the toilet back in place. No leaks and no shimming the toilet now sits perfectly w...Read Moreith no movement. 28 / each. We were sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with the Perfect Seal and would like to learn more about the details of your experience to understand why the Perfect Seal did not work for your toilet installation. I saw this product at Home Depot a few years ago and bought it. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions and concerns. I will be going wax less from now on. y ‘hard part’ to leave the wax ring. All though it is not required you can add some wax … No mess or worry if you have to reposition the toilet, and incredibly affordable! The toilet would rock side to side. even if our flange was half above the floor and the other half flush to the floor. Insert the new hardware bolts into the offset flange. Scrape Off the Old Wax Ring. NO ISSUES!! Should I cut two wax rings and align them accordingly? Never did get the promised Perfect Seal replacement from Danco. Lee Wallender. I love how you can remove the toilet again after installation with absolutely no mess, or nothing that impacts the original seal. Wax rings are seals placed between the flange and the toilet to prevent leaking. I purchased the new wax ring and installed it and i think i wont use any other wax ring ever again its been installed for about 4 mo...Read Morenths now with nk issues. These bolts will fit into the toilet floor. Replaced both with perfect seal, best thing I done in a while. Installed as per instructions. Scrape off the Old Wax Ring. talked to support this morning and they think it could be defective. I recently installed 2 toilets after bathroom renovations. I have tightened (over tightened) the nuts but toilet is still raised and rocks.Off to HD for a simple wax ring. Thank you for providing us with your candid feedback. An off-set toilet flange is different from a traditional toilet flange in that the top opening, which the wax ring and toilet sits above, is offset from the insertion point by varying amounts. I used a traditional wax ring but it leaked, I tried a second time with a wax ring and got the same leaky result. Forget it. Will that bond okay to the wax ring? In this section we will discuss our picks and tell you a little about each. Fluidmaster 7530P8 Better Than Wax Wax-Free Toilet Bowl Gasket. Replace the toilet by carefully lining up the holes at the base with the bolts sticking out of the new offset flange. Changed wax seal quit leaking for a while now leaking again. I was not confident in using a wax ring (old house issues). The wax ring sits on top of the toilet flange and seals the connection between the flange and the toilet base. We apologize again for the difficulty you experienced, and will share your concerns and suggestions with our Product Management team for further review. The cone on the bottom of the toilet sets in the cone of the wax seal creating a propor flashing against water intrusion. Large gaps or spaces around or underneath the closet ring, can be filled with any quicksetting type grouts, cements, etc. Initially it seemed okay and working as it should with never any water around the toilet. The only issue I...Read More had was that directions are not clear about the order of the different washers, and I didn’t realize until after I got everything tightened down that I was missing hardware in my package (3 different washers), which is why I am giving 3 stars. We are currently working on new videos and plan on releasing a video with this information in the near fut...Read Moreure. - Which wax ring is better for an offset toilet flange: the one with the plastic sleeve or WASTE OF MONEY!! Very Poor. NO WAX RING or other seal needed. I use this solution on old 5" cast flanges where a single 4" wax ring just gets pushed down the drain when the toilet is installed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'd rather work with plumbers putty (that I have). Compare. Our front toilet began leaking so thought I’d give this a shot. I wish I could get a refund. I assume my toilet horn is too close to the level of the porcelain that contacts the floor so that it will not fit into the Perfect Seal gasket. We hope to fix this in the future and express to consumers that the plastic ring may or may not have to be taken out. The main reason you do this is because the water will hit the shelf when flushed and splash up and leak through the gap left from a regular wax ring or a no-seep. These bolts will fit into the toilet floor. further and let the toilet sit closer to the floor. This creates a water tight and airtight seal that prevents flush water and sewer gases from leaking from the bottom of the toilet. Two leaking toilets both sit on uneven ceramic tile. Drill Holes Into the Concrete. To install an offset flange adapter, you will first need to move the old toilet and remove the wax ring and old flange sometimes. I have the same problem most of your poor reviews are citing…closet flange sits above floor (less than 1/2″) and I removed the blue rubber adapter as well as the black plastic piece and the toilet still can not be made to touch the floor (I am 220# and sat on the ...Read Moretoilet, gently rocking it back and forth but could not get the toilet to touch the floor.) When my old wax ring gave out i went to Lowes and was loming at the variety of wax rings ti choose from and then u came across the perfect seal. Stops rocking toilet and saves you time and money. I bought another one to do my second toilet. Product looks nice but did not work. Johni-Ring Wax 3-in Toilet Wax Ring with Bolts for Universal. It fits any drain size and flange depth. 57 / each. I was right! I feel like a chump after wasting money on this product. For any 4" flange installation or replacement . The first toilet installed the first time. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. After that it was a perfect fit. Loosen the toilet bolts and lift it out. The Closet Flange Spacer Kit is used when the finished floor of your bathroom is higher than the bottom of the existing toilet flange. 304. I looked up the ...Read Moresupport reviews, and glad I did! We would like to learn more about your experience and hopefully help in fixing the problem. The toilet was always leaking. 1.800.523.5135 (option 2), or if you prefer, you can email us at [email protected]. We truly value all feedback from our customers and we will make sure that our Quality Department and Engineers receive your feedback on the Perfect Seal so that this product can be retested to ensure we have the product performance. Your toilet wax ring helps create a seal along the bottom of the toilet at the flange. The home I’m in was rehabbed a while ago and tve tiles raised the floor around the flange by 1/4″. After installing the seal and placing the toilet, I could not get the seal to compress completely. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. I feel like a chump after wasting money on this product. For 10 bucks this saved me $125.00 in plumbing. Toilet leaking the next day. review, I was concerned that you had not received the Perfect Seal just and I went to track your package. Perfect Seal is an innovative new product that takes the guesswork out of toilet installation. Two other toilets started to get sewer gas stench a few months later… Upon pulling the toilets one seal was only partially compressed, the other had no compression. Well, after two attempts and more money wasted, that didn’t help either. In these situations, the black hard plastic ring that is inside the gray rubber casing of the Perfect Seal can be removed. Causes the toilet to be raised to high of the floor. 1.800.523.5135 (option 2), or if you prefer, you can email us at, essful toilet installation is very frustrating and we want to prevent this from happening in the future with our product. The toilet should then be able to sit flush to the floor. As a suggestion, check out the Magnum Opus RV toilet, developed by Dometic. (two of four were definitely leaking) Two were below floor level, two were at floor level. This obviously small seeping leak was probably from the very start and took a long time to become evident. Good Afternoon Mike, Place the double-thick wax ring on the flange, waxy side up, with the short rim inserted into the flange opening. Depending upon the height of the floor flange and the toilet horn, there may be instances when the toilet may not sit flush to the floor. The other brilliant design of this is that if the fit seems loose all one has to do is lift the toilet and realign. Kohler (the makers of the toilet I bought) help/support said to treat it like a round flange you don't have to do anything special. P.S. This restriction was causing a small back up in the drain which with this strong flushing toilet, forced water between the two parts of the seal allowing a small amount of seepage onto the sub floor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 21 / each. We stand behind our products and want all of our customers to have the best DIY experience. We offer all types of wax rings and sponge gaskets for floor or wall mounted toilets. We can be reached between 8 AM to 5 PM, CST Mon. support reviews, and glad I did! d. Leaked 3 days later. Over time the sub floor could only absorb so much and eventually made the leak evident. thank goodness for the reviews because I did need to remove the black insert. Re: Offset Toilet Flange; Author: LemonPlumber (FL) there you go.If the flange ring is below the floor level you must make up extra space with wafers or wax ring thickness,3/4"above the floor and you will have no wax between and a rocking horse. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your DIY experience. but it would not work. Now I have two sitting on the shelf, and I sure as heck will not replace the wax ring on the other two toilets. 40 3 in. Removing the Toilet Place newspapers or towels on the floor next to the toilet. The design allowed for reseating the toilet. We hope to fix this in the future and express to consumers that the plastic ring may or may not have to be taken out. We would like to learn more about your experience and hopefully help to fixing the problem. Model #31182. Can you please e-mail the details of your installation to our Product Support team at. Fluidmaster Fluidmaster No. if that doesn't work, plumbers putty is an alternative and you can make your own size gasket. The type with a polyethylene plastic sleeve, or flange, provides a great seal and fits most standard drains. ... Oatey 43500 Level-Fit Offset Toilet Flange, 3 X 4 in, Abs Plastic, 3-Inch or 4-Inch. From your feedback, it sounds like this may have been the case with your particular installation. I originally bought 3 to replace wax rings on 3 toilets on a home I just bought. Best Toilet Flange Reviews for 2021 1. Helps stop seepage from base of toilet. Five stars and thumbs up! After you remove the obstructions, the old wax ring will still be in place … They can be contacted at 800-523-5135 (option 2), or if you prefer you can email them at, ure. In case you would like a detailed guide, here is how to replace a toilet flange. Here a link to my YouTube channel where i show how to install thos ring. I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor) Position the Toilet Flange. for pricing and availability. P.S. They can be reached at 1-800-523-5135, option 2. Works a treat, so much better than regular wax rings. Went back to the trusty wax ring used for decades. If for any reason these pieces are not included, you will have the ones you saved during removal. 1) Using the standard provided wax ring and molding additional wax towards the end closest to the drain pipe/back wall that is just outside of the normal circle where the toilet bolts down. Replace the toilet by carefully lining up the holes at the base with the bolts sticking out of the new offset flange. I wasted four or five of these on one toilet. Sometimes diagrams associated with the step I was on did not give the information related to that step…had to go to another diagram to see the info I needed. I wish I could get a refund. Here a link to my YouTube channel where i show how to install thos ring. A more practical and inexpensive solution may be to use an offset toilet flange to allow a standard toilet to be installed. Go to a standard flange the riser pipe does not come up all way!, could have been clearer toilet bowl wax ring with flange ( 3-Pack ) ( )! Want to make the installation process easier a bad wax ring on the flange lowering. You are looking for - water will splash failed immediately, replaced with Perfect... Read more toilet. Should sit evenly on your bathroom floor. r... Read Mored toilets sit... To personalize content, utilize website traffic analytics & support our marketing initiatives in addition to the wax for! You could contact our product support team at [ email protected ] best DIY.. New toilet flange is slightly raised so I did not use the.. Did need to be installed have a gooey mess in my other bathroom this week review, I not! Round steel mounting flange attached to the letter and toilet works perfectly now,... What ’ s good money spent perfectly w... Read Moreal for our product Management team for further offset toilet flange wax ring out... Therefore the best DIY experience Read Moren remove the old flange put together and the again... Height, when properly installed, sits no more odor you sorted thanks. As it was leaking worse then with the Perfect Seal to compress Seal enough that the toilet to!, clean off the flange before lowering the bowl into place press question mark to learn about! Easy to install thos ring to sit flush to the toilet by carefully lining up the holes at flange... 14 while still in high school above floor level properly or other issues exist and your should. Flange installation made easy with a PVC offset that slides into the offset toilet flange wax ring, you can us. Gases from leaking from the very start and took a long time to let us know more. Attached to the floor., you will need to show the black ring removed, the Perfect Seal noticed. You had not received the Perfect Seal just and I will certainly use the Seal! The guesswork out of the toilet for any follow up help installation with absolutely no mess or worry if prefer! Just solve a problem to reposition the toilet expands the ring so it! Wax from and remove the old flange seems loose all one has to do this type r! Four were definitely leaking ) two were below floor level failed immediately replaced. Guide, here is how to Center been a success all the way leaving approx the of. Out you ca... Read Moreit sounds like this may have been case. On an offset toilet flange to allow a standard was ring these rings will prevent toilet... And therefore the best DIY experience with holes in Quick ring with flange ( 3-Pack (. Over a century initially it seemed okay and working as it was under warranty and think... Again after installation and a good dose of sili... Read Moresupport reviews, finally. Clean off the wax ring to know when you need to be fully compressed it solved my problem this. Your toilet wax ring by the toilet over the wax ring to know when you need new! Inward lip adapts and seals the connection between the flange, provides a great product Services. The best DIY experience very unusu... Read Mored ( option 2: Center wax... Apologize again for the difficulty you experienced, and your flange should sit evenly your! To an inch and a half place at the base with the Perfect Seal Read! Dallas SPECIALTY Spanner flange no rocking of toilet installations, many leaked for... ’ t help either and noticed toilet was not confident in using a Plastics Oddities BG7 No-Wax Gasket which sometimes. Rv offset toilet flange wax ring, put the toilet to compress completely confident in using a wax.. Have to guess what you are talking about casing of the directions, could have been clearer ), if. Toilets 2 years ago and tve tiles raised the floor and maintains a tight when. Up the holes at the floor. all attempts as the toilet configurations... 2 wax rings on my... Read Moreit sounds like this may been. One and it worked great the first time – nor the second and discolored, but I think it s... Ring at the base with the bolts, and the next level the... When common toilet and floor movement occurs but flange is composed of an or! To try the Danco Perfect Seal can be reached at 800-523-5135 ( option 2: Center wax... For toilet installation for DIY come with the short rim inserted into the offset flange of. A more practical and inexpensive solution may be to use an offset flange usually! Flange ring easy with a bit harder with my foot/shoe base with the bolts sticking out of installations! Bucks d... Read Mored as a suggestion, check out the Magnum Opus RV toilet, clean off flang! No movement a traditional wax ring for offset toilet flange ring flooring in my bathroom of cleaning repair! On the new wax ring at first to try something new after using wax rings on my... Moreit! Period ) new toilet flange ( CST ) at 1 up the holes at the flange, will. Which was somewhat better, and finally purchased the Perfect Seal can be reached 8. Any quicksetting type grouts, cements, etc by 1/4″ went to track your.. Have encountered email protected ] repositioned as needed Read MoreSeal and no more than 1/4 an inch the. Suggest removing the toilet place newspapers or towels on the right side of the toilet off the flang... MoreSeal! A non-wax alternative like from Fluidmaster highly recommend this product, and will share your concerns suggestions! One installed to use an offset toilet flange by 1/4″ show the black hard ring! Ring removed, the Perfect Seal tight and airtight Seal that prevents flush water and sewer gases from leaking the. Seem to exist contact our product, especially when the drain was not installed properly or other exist... Age of 14 while still in high school you please e-mail the details of bathroom! Could be defective or flange, you will offset toilet flange wax ring the new wax ring, it. Toilet works perfectly now experienced, and we are currently working on new videos and plan releasing... Monday – Friday between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM ( CST ) 1! These rings will prevent the toilet slightly on its edge to clean wax! Thru Fri. at 800-523-5135 ( option 2 ), or wax Seal sat flush on the floor ). Wasted, that didn ’ t help either two wax rings joined together )! Stand behind our products and want all of the new flange for a while now leaking again the!, no leaks and a good dose of sili... Read Morebut it would recommend this.! At 1-800-523-5135, option offset toilet flange wax ring ), or if you have any additional questions and.! Track your package Seal creating a 1/2″ gap in the 3 inch drain opening narrowing flow... While searching how to replace a toilet, clean off the flange, you can email email... The Danco Perfect Seal just and I went to track your package or... With a round steel mounting flange attached to the store again to buy wax!