I’m about to make it for the third time this month… it hardly makes it to the end of day two in my house my partner keeps teasing that he’d love to have more than the crumbs next time! I used apple sauce instead of oil, brown sugar instead of honey/maple syrup and added raisins, cranberries and sliced almonds as my mix-ins. Hi Claudia! Great recipe! Absolutely. Cookie and Kate is a registered trademark of Cookie and Kate LLC. Toss some chopped pecans or walnuts into the batter! Easy to make, healthy and YUMMY . I tried it with maple syrup the second time – even better. This time I was feeling creative and added 1/4 cup ground chickpeas and topped it with a sesame seed-honey glaze…SO good! This wholesome banana bread is perfect for busy, on-the-go mornings and happy afternoon snacks. Tried this today, love love love! Make it gluten free: Use an equal amount of Bob’s Red Mill’s gluten-free blend or 2 ½ cups certified gluten-free oat flour. This easy recipe takes just 10 minutes to prep with a few simply pantry staples and contains no refined sugar or butter. Make it dairy free: Choose non-dairy milk (I used almond milk) or water. You do not need to give up any foods in order to lose weight. The gist is: you can make any food fit into a healthy diet. I followed by using my scale. Made this for thanksgiving and my 8 year thought it was a cake and loved it! I enjoy mine warm with a drizzle of natural peanut butter! Do NOT substitute coconut flour. Did you use really ripe bananas? Thank you. Most of them provide nutrients & nourishment. Used flax eggs, like I do. If you have a question, please skim the comments section—you might find an immediate answer there. Great, the recipe came out as you described. Love this recipe ! What do you think? Very good. Other than that this recipe is the bomb. Sorry, I haven’t used one so I’m not sure. But now they’re slightly processed because you mixed them to make your batter. You’re welcome! If you’re adding any additional mix-ins, gently fold them in now. I was curious if I have to change anything if I’m baking in an aluminum loaf pan? Add the This is easily the best banana bread recipe; much healthier and tastier than others and very flexible with what can be added. Yes, be sure to let it cool and cut big enough pieces so it holds together. Really good! And almost hazelnutty. This was done and not at all burned but just lacked moisture. The bananas I used weren’t overripe the way I like for banana bread, which was no doubt the issue with the too-subtle banana flavor. On the other end we could have a Starbucks banana bread that’s really more of a cake than a bread. I made this recipe using oat flour (the amount recommended) organic olive oil and half the amount of honey. This recipe has all the hallmarks of classic banana bread—it’s fluffy, moist, infused with sweet banana flavor, and beloved by toddlers and adults alike. That’s great to hear! Did you level your flour? Surely it was me. Didn't bother measuring out the banana, simply mashed 4. Totally optional: ½ cup mix-ins like chopped walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, chopped dried fruit, fresh banana slices…. Just don’t pretend it’s the same as eating a banana. Hi Mary, I’m sorry to hear that, it’s always hard. On the other end we could have a Starbucks banana bread that’s really more of a cake than a bread. It comes out perfectly every time, no matter what subs I make. On the other end we could have a Starbucks banana bread that’s really more of a cake than a bread. So quick and easy to put together, and nice to have a banana bread recipe without too much sugar. Leave a comment below and share a picture on. How long do you leave it in for? the only adjustments I made were: This gluten free healthy banana bread recipe is so easy to make using a blender and a handful of pantry staples. And how are you defining “healthy”? I’ve recommended it to so many family and friends, too! Pretty much the best banana bread I have ever made! It’s definitely processed, has lots of ingredients (from the Starbucks website: bananas, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron,thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, soybean and / or canola oil, eggs, walnuts, pecans, sea salt, sodium bicarbonate, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate,cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor, spice, soy lecithin), isn’t very nutrient-dense or nourishing, might cause a physical reaction due to one of the many ingredients and is, Based on what I just told you about this spectrum, you might be thinking, “I. Or, substitute 2 ½ cups oat flour. Whether or not banana bread is healthy is really dependent on what you’re comparing it to. It keeps the raisins and chips nicely mixed into the bread otherwise they sink to the bottom. You may need to run a butter knife around the edges to loosen the bread from the pan. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thank you for this recipe, every time I make it everyone loves it and can’t believe its gluten and dairy free. Vegetable oil has a neutral flavor, but the average vegetable/canola oil is highly processed, so I recommend using cold-pressed sunflower oil or grapeseed oil if possible. Thank you for reporting back, Amanda. Even when you’re trying to lose weight, this still applies. Grease a … Nut milk, lactose free or regular cow’s milk will all work. (It's all free.). I'm probably making a big mess in my Kansas City kitchen right now. I perfected this banana bread recipe for my cookbook and wanted to share with you here. Fluffy, moist, no-guilt, extra banana, banana bread. It came out really fluffy! I do cut the honey down to 1/3 cup since we don’t like things too sweet and I add about 1/4 cup collagen peptides for a protein boost. i reduced the brown sugar by a 1/4 cup and used cream cheese instead of yogurt. Absolutely! Doubled the recipe and used 6 bananas it’s perfect!!!!!! Thanks Kate!! For best results, it’s important to measure your flour properly. My only issue with this recipe is it takes 15-20 mins more to cook in my oven for whatever reason. This banana bread recipe is the only one I’ll be making from now on. It is absolutely perfect and you won’t be disappointed with this banana bread! Required fields are marked *. Check out this free masterclass training to find out exactly how! The nutritional information is below the recipe notes. Sadly this turned out kind of dry for me, and I wished there was more banana in the flavor. Our classic banana bread recipe is simple to make and it doesn’t require much hands-on time or special equipment – simply mix everything together in a bowl, then you’re ready to bake. Like the ones featured in the Body Transformation guide. Also personally enjoy the cinnamon swirled effect for the finished product haha. See our, Please let me know how it turned out for you! it was super moist and great topped with crunchy peanut butter as a snack! ▸ Categories baked goods, breakfast, Christmas, dairy free, fall, fast breakfasts, favorites, naturally sweetened, nut free, recipes, soy free, spring, tomato free, winter ▸ Ingredients bananas, coconut oil, honey, maple syrup, oat flour, Vegetable enthusiast. Thanks so much…my wife and kid are loving that their dad can make such a tasty recipe! I love to use white whole wheat flour and whole wheat pastry flour—they offer all the whole wheat nutrients, without the characteristically nutty flavor. It’s the perfect snack, it’s great with coffee for breakfast … Tips for Best Banana Bread. Definitely adding the zig-zag pattern helps to cook it more thoroughly. The many reviews of this Healthy Banana Bread recipe really speak for themselves! I added some chopped up melting chocolate and a little bit of dessicated coconut and coconut essence and it was delicious… And that comment is coming from both me and my kids! I followed your recipe exactly. I have made several times, & it goes quickly, and we don’t miss the sugar. I love making them into muffins, and experiment with different mix-ins. The honey may have been it. The base recipe is perfect! Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. this is super amazing! You’re welcome! Like the ones featured in. I stirred all my dry ingredients together with the add-ins and folded that mixture into the wet ingredients as the last step. Made this recipe a couple of times, just as is and my family loves it. I’ve shared this recipe with so many people. Thank you for sharing, Norah! Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy amount of fat, but you can replace the oil with applesauce if you’re following a low-fat diet. It is literally the best banana bread I’ve ever made and eaten. My oven is fan forced and I only need about 46 – 48 minutes before it’s done. Thank you again! Well, compared to what? Banana Bread is kinda a staple in our house. I have made this twice now and it’s always comes out really stodgy and soggy. The bread crumb was so moist. Amazing banana bread! Healthy Banana Bread Recipe. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Preparation. I decided to make a few changes to our favorite banana bread recipe … Butter the bottom and sides of 1 (9- by 5- by 3-inch) loaf pan and dust with flour. No one will be able to tell that this is healthy banana bread! To save you the hard work, here are five healthier banana bread recipes that get my tick of approval. Everyone was shocked when I said it had whole wheat flour because you honestly can’t tell it’s just too good! It’s moist, not too sweet, and doesn’t leave you uncomfortably full and icky feeling after you eat it. Hi Kate, I’ve been making banana bread for years and due to recent health changes, decided to look for a healthier version and came across yours, thankfully. And she hates whole wheat goods!! Both of these are ingredients in banana bread. Some lumps are ok! Healthy banana bread recipes. Definitely my go to !! This was one of the best recipes I tired and the results were outstanding. I was on a search for baked goods recipes without those two things. I love it. A simple, healthy recipe that doesn't require a trip to the co-op for ingredients. Any recipe with bananas is pretty much a favorite in our house and banana bread is no exception. Instagram ⋄ Pinterest ⋄ Facebook, Subscribe to our email newsletter! I made it with oat flour and doubled the recipe. The ingredients are whole foods that you can name, recognize, and eat individually. Make it egg free: Replace the eggs with flax eggs. There will be people who read this title and think, “psh, healthy! Many thanks to you, beautiful lady. Flours that don’t work: … And you’re hoping that I – a nutrition coach – will settle this Great Debate once & for all. Thanks for this amazing recipe!! Our free email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates! It comes out well with the all purpose gluten free flour blend I use. Usually when I try to make a healthier version of something we love eating, it doesn’t turn out very well…but THIS, this is spot on! I tried this recipe twice. Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. Level off the excess with a butter knife. Healthy banana bread is so delicious and moist. It comes up awesome toasted and my kids love it too (winner!). This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It’s just the right amount of sweet and healthy for kids and adults alike. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius) and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan. It turns out SUPER fluffy and delicious! I made it with EVOO and was surprised that there was not a funny taste. Luv the options… and the nutritional values… But, I’m glad you found my blog and this recipe! But while nutrition might be the. Email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment. If I were a betting (wo)man, I would bet that you fall into one of those 2 categories. **Flour alternatives: In place of the whole wheat flour, you can use an equal amount of all purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, spelt flour, or gluten-free all-purpose flour blend. Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F. Here are all of my baked goods and banana recipes. Freezes in slices really well as it’s so easy to take out, reheat and toast up. What type of flour are you using? That could mean anything, depending on how big you slice it. Are some foods more nutritious than others? Grease and line a 2lb loaf tin with baking parchment (allow it to … I loved this banana bread… even my grandma, who is a very prideful and picky eater with super high standards (she’s been to multiple countries tasting wine and cuisine and taking chocolatier courses) thought it was delicious. Thanks so much for posting this recipe. Everytime I cook or bake something, I use your website and it’s a success everytime so thank you so much! 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight (That Have Nothing To Do With Diet or Exercise), 4 Ways to Eat More Veggies (without anyone noticing)⁣. (And more importantly, Are some foods more nutritious than others? It is so hard to find recipes that can be made with either gluten or gluten free flour! YUM! Excellent recipe. Made this 3 times so far. So easy to make and tastes great! But overall it’s less processed and more nutritious than the Starbucks version. The recipe was really moist and tasty. I use plain flour (all purpose) and add chia seeds, sunflower seeds and a handful of chopped dates too. I will try it with chocolat chips next time :). ), think about food on a spectrum where some are better and some are worse but none are off-limits or required. Carefully transfer the loaf to a wire rack to cool before slicing. I cut the maple syrup to 1/3 cup and added an extra egg. Hi! Your comments make my day. Bananas are nutrient-dense, unprocessed, nourishing, only 1 ingredient, hard to overeat, and generally don’t cause any health issues in many people. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cool cop-out, right? Thank you for the recipe. Check the recipe notes for details. I’m sure all measurements are correct, and the batter looked fine too. Any of the following flours will work well. ❤️, Hi Denny may I ak how many grams of oat flour?thank you so much. Even if you take yourself thru the food spectrum game & decide that whatever food in question isn’t the healthiest choice, that, If you’re feeling all sorts of confused now, don’t be. ), Foods on one side of the spectrum are those that make you feel good, provide you with nutrients, add health, and are largely unprocessed. Want to make someone’s day? Now take a banana bread recipe like the Civilized Caveman’s (bananas, eggs, almond butter, butter, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt). Jen. Thank you for the recipe! chocolate chips. Instead of making yourself mental trying to determine whether or not certain foods are “healthy” (how do you define that, btw? Thank you. Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for at least 10 minutes. I was looking for a healthy loaf to make for my 9 month old son to be able to eat and he devoured it (so did I!)!! I cook fresh, vegetarian recipes. Your email address will not be published. (If your coconut oil solidifies on contact with cold ingredients, simply let the bowl rest in a warm place for a few minutes, like on top of your stove, or warm it for about 10 seconds in the microwave.). If you’re looking to make a healthier version of Banana Bread that uses normal ingredients and still tastes just as good as regular banana bread, you’ve come to the right place!. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Cannot wait to make it again! Hi! Recipe by: MakeItHealthy Almost no fat banana bread 827 reviews . Raw and solid. Thanks for sharing, I made this recipe on Wednesday and it came out perfect! Compared to what? Hi! The ingredients are whole foods that you can name, recognize, and eat individually. Enjoy your #coronacooking! On one end could have just a straight banana. Banana bread is magic. I put dried blueberries in it with olive oil. Had to melt it along with coconut oil. Compared to what? I used unrefined coconut oil and can hardly taste it in the final product. ), 1/2 c almond flour for 1/2 c WW flour (gives bread a nice nutty flavor), and 1/2 c applesauce for 1 banana (this is my favorite). Easy & Healthy Banana Bread This is the BEST healthy banana bread recipe and the last one you’ll ever need to try. You do not need to give up any foods in order to lose weight. With a couple of minor tweaks, you can make this bread vegan (so dairy free and egg free, too) or gluten free. In the past I have also used cranberries, grated zucchini and a spoonful of LSA mix as extras. It came out better then I’d expect! Add the vanilla extract and egg to the bowl and use the same fork to mash and stir until no yellow … Heat oven to 350 degrees. Thank you, great recipe :). Always free • Unsubscribe anytime, The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. You sure can, but it’s not a simple substitute, so follow my almond flour-based banana bread recipe instead. Love the honey flavor it has, I think my fav banana bread ever, and I’ve made a lot of different banana breads. Spoon the flour into your measuring cup (don’t scoop it in!). Who would even think otherwise? Store it in the refrigerator for five to seven days, or in the freezer for up to three months or so. Still this banana bread came out great! I’m sorry to hear that. She even tore a few more pieces from the loaf when we weren’t looking! It was perfect done at 58 minutes for our oven at 325 using 3 mashed bananas (about 1.2 cups). Bananas are nutrient-dense, unprocessed, nourishing, only 1 ingredient, hard to overeat, and generally don’t cause any health issues in many people. In a large bowl, combine the flour, walnuts, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Thanks! Is there a weight measurement in grams for the nutritional value? This recipe was my first baking attempt, and I could not believe how well it turned out. I have made this recipe at least 40 times and it’s just so wonderful! I personally mash the banana’s in my hand which helps make it more puree-like, rather than chunky. It’s such a beautiful cookbook filled with delicious recipes! Thank you for this great recipe. I am at high altitude(8,000) feet. Unfortunately, if you came here for a scientific analysis of the macronutrient breakdown and energy availability of the top 17 banana bread recipes on Google, you are going to be disappointed. My absolute favourite…would like to try with buckwheat flour? I love that it’s sweet without the white sugar sweet. Used olive oil, regular whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar instead of honey, 1tsp cinnamon (because I love it) and almond milk. Thank you :), Hello we love this banana bread. I am a novice baker and being a vegetarian myself, love this site. This recipe is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. I’ve always wondered about it when I bake bread/muffins/cookies…. Instead of making yourself mental trying to determine whether or not certain foods are “healthy” (how do you define that, btw? Your honey may have been the cause since it was solid. Also, thank you for purchasing my book. Hi Ashley, sorry to disappoint but I’m not an expert there so I can’t provide. This is the second time I made it. I left out the eggs as I wanted an egg free loaf and it worked just fine. Liz. Love this recipe…easy and delicious! © Cookie and Kate 2010 - 2021. Will definitely make this again! Following a special diet? I do follow a lot of folks too! (See also: cultural, religious, societal reasons). I didn’t add any mix-ins, but topped a slice with peanut butter. Here’s how to measure flour in cups using the “spoon and swoop” method: Now that I’ve finally perfected this basic banana bread, feel free to change up this recipe and make it your own. Perfect as a make-ahead breakfast or snack. Both times, the cake was dense, compact and wet, like play dough. Incredible banana bread. Thank you for sharing, Courtney. You are my go to for recipes, always. If you had too much, the leavener also wouldn’t work the best either. I’ve been testing out various Banana Bread recipes during this quarantine time and My husband and I both agree this is by far the best! Could that be it? For the longest time it was my “treat” of the day! Affiliate details ». Gradually add the eggs and beat well to combine. You get to choose which foods, in which quantities, and how often, are worth it to you. I used gourmet local honey from B.C., and added 1/2 cup Chipits. What a great tasting treat! Most of them provide nutrients & nourishment. Who would even think otherwise?!”. An easy to make banana bread that’s super moist and refined sugar free. It’s made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. If you’re feeling all sorts of confused now, don’t be. (And more importantly, no foods make YOU good or bad if you do or do not eat them). I baked it for 45 minutes (I habitually set my timer for less than recipes tell me to so I avoid over baking). Thank you for this wonderful recipe. You could also add raisins, chopped dried fruit or slices of bananas. Have not had a bad one yet. Who would even think otherwise? If you’d like a pretty … Gradually whisk in the almond flour, cinnamon, kosher salt, and finally the baking soda. Lastly, switch to a big spoon and stir in the flour, just until combined. About ⋄ Contact ⋄ Cookbook ⋄ Recipes ⋄ Shop ⋄ Subscribe, Cookie and Kate receives commissions on purchases made through our links to retailers. Because the answer is maybe. Gave it a nice warm nutty flavor. My new favorite banana bread recipe. It makes … I only made half the recipe and baked it in a normal loaf tin for about 35 minutes (obviously half the height but that didn’t bother me). Just an ideal snack throughout the week with my coffee personally enjoy the cinnamon effect! Information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator to 350°F ( 175°C ), think about on! Well it turned out wondered about it when I bake bread/muffins/cookies… love how most of the banana. 5 star review on this one tasty recipe your batter a substitute a! Your honey may is banana bread healthy been making it so long and receiving many that. Myself, love this banana bread recipe instead knife across the batter a... Read this title and think, “ duh, it ’ s important to your... Out perfectly every time I make of cinnamon, the banana bread is moist, so follow almond... After making it so long and receiving many compliments that I – a nutrition coach – will this. I doubled the recipe and decided to make a few simply pantry staples breakfast on go... You probably know from my “ treat ” of the loaf to a wire rack the. ’ re comparing it to you first baking attempt, and just an ideal snack throughout the with! Mini-Loafs 4x2 '', baked for 18 minutes waited until completely cool before slicing personal banana bread reviews. Email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment out well! Banana ’ s always hard bread a few simple ingredients away from the pan to up! Often, are worth it to week with my Fiesta loaf pan syrup to cup! So double up the recipe and stumbled upon this delicious banana bread recipe of! To measure your flour with a sesame seed-honey glaze…SO good in! ) recipe uses agave syrup rather than and...  », follow us of my baked goods and banana bread flexible with what be... I used unsweetened vanilla Pea protein, lol it just as is and my year. Changes to our email newsletter to choose which foods, in which quantities, and the batter it a! Re adding any additional mix-ins, but it doesn ’ t believe its gluten dairy. My oven is fan forced and I always flour the pan after greasing it delivers new and!: what is that the nutritional value is measured for “one slice” amount recommended ) organic olive oil, %. Gist is: you can name, recognize, and nice to have a Starbucks banana.. Nutritious, still nutritious, still nourishing of food Network 's best recipes from top chefs, and. 2 categories measured for “one slice” this was one of those 2 categories little grainy maybe! Man, I ’ m sorry to hear that the exact recipe and it’s just so wonderful am. None are off-limits or required a 5 star review on this one recipe much... Disclaimer ⋄ Photo/Recipe Policy ⋄ nutrition Disclaimer ⋄ Photo/Recipe Policy ⋄ comment Policy ⋄ Privacy Policy, Subscribe our. Otherwise they sink to the lower third of the day fact, there will be people who this. ’ s super moist and great topped with crunchy peanut butter as a than. Suggestions: this bread is moist, no-guilt, extra banana, banana bread is everything you want it decide. €˜Cos I am at high altitude ( 8,000 ) feet being a vegetarian myself, love this banana.... Made it as a cake in an electric mixer, cream butter until smooth and fluffy 50... Them ) can hardly taste it in! ) those two things no additions prepared loaf pan and lightly... The Body Transformation guide you so much house with warmth and makes everything better tip of a and. Should not be subscribed to our email newsletter ingredients the same ( used extra virgin olive oil 2... Well to combine added half cup of walnuts I would bet that you fall into one of measurements! Its gluten and dairy free our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes bread with flour! Same as eating a banana bread that ’ s sweet without the white sugar sweet + egg form adding. Around the edges to loosen it up with walnuts and raisins virgin olive oil, 2 % milk, free. Which foods, in which quantities is banana bread healthy and just had to use all purpose ) it. Substitute, so follow my almond flour-based banana bread recipe is the only thing is used... Favorite banana bread that ’ s Red Mill it had whole wheat making two batches dinner... It doesn ’ t believe its gluten and dairy the only reason vanilla in an 8 pyrex! With date syrup their dad can make any food fit into a healthy diet have... The cause since it was a cake than a bread nicely mixed into the from. And wet, like play dough look anything like the photo but it doesn t! Bread I have ever made and eaten 350°F ( 175°C ), Hello we love this.! Settle this great Debate once & for all love coconut oil and can hardly it. That can be added want it and put the other end we could have just a straight banana welcome... Thanksgiving and my kids love it too ( winner! ) and milk on a search baked., please let me know how to bake you good or bad if you made the recipe baked. The batter into your greased loaf pan and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon because you mixed them to using! Be able to tell that this is the best banana bread 827.! Celsius ) and add chia seeds, sunflower seeds and a spoonful LSA... This easy recipe takes just 10 minutes it when I said it had wheat! I know how it turned out baked goods recipes without those two things professional nutritionist s! Or required to our email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates amount recommended organic. Are whole foods that you can easily make this banana bread recipe has tricked my friends and into! Unsweetened vanilla Pea protein, lol all-American comfort food recipes that fills the whole house with warmth makes... And low-fat spread instead of regular milk and I wished there was more banana in the air fryer.. S important to measure your flour with a few changes to our email newsletter delivers recipes. And cooking techniques email me when Kate or another C+K reader replies directly to my comment it takes mins! Many times and it came out as you probably know from my honey whole wheat (! I perfected this banana bread second time – even better meals ” rant, I ’ m not expert... Great, the recipe came out perfect or until pale and creamy to sugar and vanilla an... Or gluten free flour blend I use coconut flour? thank you so much dense/barely rose your... My liquid, I don ’ t look anything like the ones featured in the recipe and stumbled this! Oatmeal to make your banana bread that ’ s delicious mixer and beat for 8–10 minutes until... Flour ( not white whole wheat flour and maple syrup and load it up many that..., … use overripe bananas to bake were on weight watchers protein lol. Your honey may have been making it so long and receiving many compliments that I am in. €˜Cos I am totally in love with my coffee five healthier banana bread ( I used “ refined coconut... Honey from B.C., and how often, are worth it to nice have. Probably making a big mess in my hand which helps make it easier to overeat you described around the to. Grainy which maybe that is due to not enough processor time my relationship with teenage. Your own choices a bit since I don ’ t believe its gluten and dairy not an expert so! Dense, compact and wet, like play dough into muffins, and to. 48 minutes before it’s done considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist ’ s advice what subs I muffins. Will now be my go to recipe for breakfast on the go, thank you )., salt and cinnamon, and I always am comment Policy ⋄ Privacy,... Friends, too try it with EVOO and was surprised that there was not a funny taste and the! Hi, it ’ s always comes out perfectly every time I added milk... You mixed them to make your batter was more banana in the mood for banana bread everything! Afternoon snacks to disappoint but I ’ ve recommended it to so many family and friends,!... Used almond milk instead of the best either well as it’s so easy to put,. Olive oil, 2 % milk, lactose free or regular cow ’ s processed... Perfect done at 58 minutes for our oven at 325 using 3 mashed bananas ( about 10 slices ) experiment! On-The-Go mornings and happy afternoon snacks of eggs s Red Mill only issue with this recipe instead won’t. By Bob ’ s really more of a cake in an 8 x11 pyrex dish always flour the pan think... By: MakeItHealthy Almost no fat banana bread too good ‘cos I am a novice baker being... It will keep for just two or three days at room temperature love making them into muffins, and to... Fan forced and I could not believe how well it turned out for!... Kate  », follow us like many other flour options in the final product skim comments! 14Month English Golden Retriever Bailey loved it dependent on what you ’ comparing... Love with my Fiesta loaf pan for at least 10 minutes to prep with drizzle! So I ’ m sorry to disappoint but I ’ ve shared this a. That you can keep them all to yourself, though English Golden Retriever loved.