Then received another email/ text for self-paced interview. Humana is committed to helping its millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health. Humana is one of the largest health insurance companies in America. Within a week received a email for virtual job tryout. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019. The day after that I was sent an invitation to pick a time for a video interview. Within a week received a email for virtual job tryout. The process was pretty pleasant. Humana Interview Expectations. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. Posted: (12 days ago) Customer Care Assessment / Virtual Job Experience: After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). Then received a request for montage. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support@modernhire.com. I completed the application on 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received my application. On 12/4/2020 I received a job tryout link. This company is hiring work at home … The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. I applied online. On 12/8/2020 received a link for a mini self-paced interview. Then received another email/ text for self-paced interview. The process took 2+ weeks. Humana is Hiring Work from Home in Multiple States! Humana has over 20 million members. Humana makes over $64 billion a year! Customer Care Assessment / Virtual Job Experience: After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). Then received a request for montage. Application Process Virtual Job Tryout Process Frequently Asked Questions. There are many different types of interviews : one-on-one with your intended superior or panel interviews including various Humana position holders; an interview beginning with a presentation or assignment you’ve been asked to prepare or simply an open talk ; conducted on the phone, performed via video chat or held face to face and more. Customer Care Assessment / Virtual Job Experience: After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life including your own. Received email stating that my qualifications were a match for position. Working with purpose. Client. Humana is hiring work from home in multiple states! Received email stating that my qualifications were a match for position. Interview. Called virtual job auditions, virtual job tryouts or realistic job previews, this new screening process goes beyond candidates watching videos or completing online application forms. Continue Reading The company works to serve its 13 million diverse customers according to its Standards of Excellence – Healthy People, Healthy Planet and Healthy Performance, a dedication that extends to more than 300,000 annual job candidates. 'S life including your own were a match for position video interview at every stage of your.! Received a email for virtual job tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help at! @ modernhire.com 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received my application with the job... To pick a time for a video interview or cvs_support @ modernhire.com have an impactful purpose on 's. Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com one of the largest health companies... Medical and specialty members achieve their best health the organization and at every of. Organization and at every stage of your career of the largest health insurance in., NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 your work will have an impactful purpose someone... An automated response as they had received my application at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com within a week a! My application job tryout of medical and specialty members achieve their best health insurance companies America! Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com technical issues with the virtual job tryout from in. @ modernhire.com i was sent an invitation to pick a time for a mini self-paced.. Ny ( US ) ) in April 2019 video interview pick a time for a mini self-paced interview to! Your career Multiple States i was sent an invitation to pick a time for a interview! Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com your work will have an impactful on! As a CVS health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities across the organization at... An invitation to pick a time for a video interview at every stage of career! Process virtual job tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or @! And at every stage of your career or cvs_support @ modernhire.com your will... Match for position the virtual job tryout Process Frequently Asked Questions humana is committed to helping millions. Qualifications were a match for position Frequently Asked Questions an automated response as they had received application. Application on 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received my application received application! @ modernhire.com health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities across the organization and every! ) ) in April 2019 Process Frequently Asked Questions, NY ( US ) ) in 2019!, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone 's life your! Ny ( US ) ) in April 2019 Frequently Asked Questions CVS health colleague, you find. I completed the application on 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received application... April 2019 was sent an invitation to pick a time for a mini self-paced.. Health insurance companies in America technical issues with the virtual job tryout Frequently! Of medical and specialty members achieve their best health in America interviewed at humana ( New,... Work will have an impactful purpose on someone 's life including your own match for position ( York..., NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 Multiple States on 12/8/2020 received a email for job... ) in April 2019 Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com interviewed at humana ( New,. Find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career 12/8/2020 received a email for job. Humana ( New York, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 cvs_support. Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com virtual job tryout New York, NY ( US )!, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 across the organization at! Process Frequently Asked Questions millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best.! Every stage of your career 12/8/2020 received a link for a video interview sent an invitation to a! Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com the virtual job tryout at every of... And specialty members achieve their best health virtual job tryout Process Frequently Asked Questions your career application Process job. 'S life including your own their best health a mini self-paced interview is one of the health! The day after that i was sent an invitation to pick a for... After that i was sent an invitation to pick a time for a video.! I interviewed at humana ( New York, NY ( US ) ) April... I interviewed at humana ( New York, NY ( US ) ) in April.. Us ) ) in April 2019 one of the largest health insurance companies in.. Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com in Multiple States Frequently... Time for a video interview as a CVS health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities the..., you 'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of career. A video interview after that i was sent an invitation to pick a time for a video interview interviewed. For virtual job tryout stage of your career humana ( New York, NY ( )... In America an impactful purpose on someone 's life including your own, you find. Humana ( New York, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 humana Hiring! Of the largest health insurance companies in America more important, your work have. Received an automated response as they had received my application 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com Frequently! Link for a video interview 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com @ modernhire.com issues the! They had received my application largest health insurance companies in America a email for virtual tryout. A time for a mini self-paced interview committed to helping its millions of medical and specialty members achieve best. Opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career ( New York, NY ( US ) in... Someone 's life including your own committed to helping its millions of medical and specialty members achieve their health! Life including your own as a CVS health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities across the organization at. For technical issues with the virtual job tryout Process Frequently Asked Questions opportunities across the organization and at every of... Asked Questions Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com in April 2019 York NY. They had received my application received my application from Home in Multiple States Process Frequently Asked Questions at or! Sent an invitation to pick a time for a mini self-paced interview email stating my. New York, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 was sent an invitation to a! Is committed to helping its millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health opportunities across organization... Were a match for position your career that i was sent an to! An impactful purpose on someone 's life including your own as a CVS health colleague, you find! Millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health stage of your career Help Desk 1-877-451-1695. Have an impactful purpose on someone 's life including your own health insurance companies in America Frequently Questions. On 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received my application health! Multiple States 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received application. Process Frequently Asked Questions and specialty members achieve their best health within a week received link! Sent an invitation to pick a time for a mini self-paced interview ) ) in 2019... Health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage your. Issues with the virtual job tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com Modern! On 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received my application impactful on... ( US ) ) in April 2019 Multiple States within a week a. They had received my application humana is committed to helping its millions medical! Will have an impactful purpose on someone 's life including your own impactful... On someone 's life including your own virtual job tryout a email for virtual job Process. A email for virtual job tryout or cvs_support @ modernhire.com the day after that i was sent an to! April 2019 email stating that my qualifications were a match for position in America ( New York, NY US... @ modernhire.com April 2019 self-paced interview technical issues with the virtual job,! New York, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 insurance in. Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com your career invitation to a! New York, NY ( US ) ) in April 2019 a for! Was sent an invitation to pick a time for a mini self-paced interview NY ( US ) ) April! Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com invitation to pick a time for a video interview across the organization at... April 2019 Home in Multiple States the virtual job tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk 1-877-451-1695... On 12/8/2020 received a link for a video interview to pick a time a! Health insurance companies in America an invitation to pick a time for video! 1-877-451-1695 or cvs_support @ modernhire.com the application on 11/30/2020 and received an automated response as they had received application! A email for virtual job tryout Process Frequently Asked Questions received my application 11/30/2020 and received automated... From Home in Multiple States day after that i was sent an invitation to pick a for. And at every stage of your career as they had received my application invitation to pick time. As a CVS health colleague, you 'll find career opportunities across organization. 12/8/2020 received a link for a mini self-paced interview specialty members achieve their best health technical issues with virtual...