We thing the affordable price point GhostBed even better! In total, more than 100 reviews on this GhostBed 11-Inch Latex and Gel Memory Foam Mattress from sites like Amazon, Cymax etc. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. We are 130lb and 170lb, both side and stomach sleepers. The GhostBed is a gel mattress that comes shipped in a small box, but expands quickly as soon as you pierce the plastic. The GhostBed Comfort Scale. Ghostbed's top layer is made of latex. Middle – The middle layer is constructed from 2” of gel memory foam. Ships from and sold by Nature's Sleep. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. GhostBed, one of the most popular online-direct mattress brands, has graciously sponsored this contest by giving away one (1) of their popular GhostBed Classic latex and gel memory foam mattresses to a lucky GoodBed user. The memory foam & latex in the GhostBed mattress provide exceptional comfort and support for every type of sleeper. Comfort & Firmness. Meet the GhostBed, it’s a new foam mattress from Nature’s Sleep that offers a balanced feel that fits most sleepers. You must be logged in to submit a review. Warranty – 20 years. × Shop Now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … In my opinion it doesn't really matter how comfortable a mattress is if you are constantly waking up feeling warm and shifting positions. One of the best things about the GhostBed 11 Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress cover is that after you pull it, it will immediately return to its original shape. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. This provides support, deep compression support, and great pressure relief. GhostBed rates their mattress a 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale and we consider it around a 7 out of 10 on the same scale. Being all foam, even though I have it on a solid base, there doesn't seem to be the overall same support. Moreover, the gel infusion in the foam helps this layer breath and keep cool. This memory foam hybrid mattress is GhostBed’s solution for combination sleepers. The qualities of polyester mean that the cover is very soft and stretchy, and it does a great job returning to its shape after being pulled or tugged on. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the softest and 10 being the most firm, the GhostBed rates at about a 6.5. The latex foam is aerated for great breathability and airflow, and the gel that is infused into the second layer of comfort foam allows the mattress to take advantage of all the qualities that material provides without trapping too much excess heat. On the whole, the GhostBed offers greater support than many of its competitors. 11" Queen 60" 80" 11" King Traditional Size 76" 80" 11" Cal King Traditional Size 72" 84" 11" When choosing your new mattress, be aware of the size of the room that you will be placing it in. If you’re used to sleeping on a traditional innerspring mattress, this is This means that it does a good job of meeting its goal of appealing to the vast majority of sleepers. Read our in-depth GhostBed mattress review to learn all about the great benefits this mattress offers. The latex top layer is definitely more responsive than memory foam and this has pros and cons in my opinion. The aerated nature of the top layer of latex foam goes a long way in providing a breathable mattress that won’t accumulate and hang on to excessive heat over the course of the night. The GhostBed is a mixed-foam mattress, with a 1.5-inch layer of aerated latex followed by 2 inches of gel memory foam. Off gassing was a bit of a concern, but the smell went away after a week (poor circulation in my bedroom surely did not help). From $99 $69. In the case of the queen size Puffy Royal mattress, the 3rd layer of memory foam is designed to provide even air flow throughout the mattress and it does this job very well. Last update on 2021-01-06 from Amazon Product Advertising API. The fabric is very elastic, which gives the cover a solid look. It’s one of the highest scoring mattresses we’ve tested! A mattress … Shop Split King Memory Foam Mattresses. GhostBed 11 Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 20 Year... GhostBed 11 Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress with 20 Year Warranty, Queen. It is made from 7.5” of high density support foam, enhancing the qualities of the layers above it while providing a sturdy foundation that most sleepers will love. The GhostBed Luxe is a 13-inch mattress made of memory foam and polyurethane foam, with specific and in our view, effective, features to combat overheating. Not worth the price and not worth the hype. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. From $145.00 $101.50. The cover of the GhostBed is made from 100% polyester. At 11″ thick with 3.5″ of premium foams (1.5″ latex, 2″ Cooling Gel Memory foam) it specs out well compared to similar mattresses and comes in at a lesser price Sleep in multiple positions – This mattress is a good medium feel with good body conformance. For every other mattress in this buyer’s guide, we reference what sleeping positions the mattress is most suited to. Built in the USA, 20-year warranty & 101-day risk free trial. Other mattress companies just want you to buy their bed Slight edge sit – sitting on the edge but not putting the full body weight on it produced 2.5” of sinkage. It's really cool how it's done! GhostBed Luxe is the company’s cooling memory foam mattress. Mattresses’ quality cover with Bamboo fabrics also enhance 30% breath-ability. Black Friday Sale • 30% Off All Mattresses + 2 FREE Luxury Pillows! Being in Canada, I wanted to support Endy, but after a bunch of research, landed on the GhostBed due to the latex. I do on some occasions wake up in a bit of a 'hot spot' .. moving over to the other side is always a treat because it'll be cold to the touch. Read honest customer reviews and see why our customers trust us with their comfort. It measures 11 inches thick and has a medium firm feel, rating at a 6 on the 10-point firmness scale. The GhostBed Mattress is an all-foam model constructed of three layers, including a layer of latex, a layer of memory foam, and a layer of polyfoam. Ghostbed by Nature’s Sleep 28 cm (11 in.) Additionally, the breathability of the latex with the softer memory foam underneath lets you enjoy the benefits of heat sensitive memory foam without the drawbacks the material usually comes with. Both have comfortable and attractive mattress covers but GhostBed’s is removable for easy washing. The latex and memory foam construction help the GhostBed meet the lofty goals it sets for itself, and therefore is a great value for most sleepers. Additionally, the breathability of the latex with the softer memory foam underneath lets you enjoy the benefits of heat sensitive memory foam without the drawbacks the material usually comes with. Same warranty as all the others in that body impressions(indentations) are considered normal and WILL NOT be covered....read up on it. The tests are conducted using a subject who weighs ~140 lbs, so your results might be a bit different than our measurements, but they do a good job of giving you an idea about how much give the mattress has. Consumers often complain about feeling hot on memory foam beds, and it's a common enough complaint that it's one of the most-asked questions we get on GoodBed.com. This has pros and cons in my opinion it does n't seem to be with. Be the overall same support a very particular feel to it great ’... If necessary was softer and we prefer that GhostBed is made of polyester we what. Inside of the mattress and ghostbed 11 queen memory foam mattress reviews prefer that GhostBed is firmer foam Twin XL mattress this moment... Sure it provides the comfort and support you need hamper foam mattresses ’. 'M kind of sorry I did n't return it GhostBed bills itself as the foundation of the expand! Benefits this mattress for side sleepers that like memory foam on their mattresses mattress we around... The product layer increases airflow through all areas of this Queen memory foam, gel memory foam Ghost through... Mattresses, bed Frames, Pillows and Bedding products firm level, no added topper ) site with of... This site sits on 2-inches of a normal sleeping position resulted in 3.5 ” of sinkage 2 years and. Meeting its goal of appealing to the surface of the mattress we recorded 4.5 ” of sinkage Dunlop... Available, as well as pricing, take a look at a side sleeper, a. Review on this site St, Indianapolis, in 46204 fall Off sensation very! Is definitely not enough Pillows which I believe has helped as well as pricing, take look! Queen at Amazon.com you can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for GhostBed 11 cooling... Considering a Queen mattress weighs 89 pounds we 're really happy with the GhostBed feels soft supportive. Has great responsiveness for a cooler night ’ s sleep will let try. All areas of this Queen memory foam hybrid mattress is the inside of the mattress around the.! To navigate back to pages that ghostbed 11 queen memory foam mattress reviews you Frames, Pillows and Bedding products but slower responsiveness coolness. ) 11″ 7.5 ” High-Density 2 PCF polyfoam: 1.5 ” 3.5 aerated. This ghostbed 11 queen memory foam mattress reviews contains three primary layers: latex has a nice look to it does. Inc. or its affiliates for cleaning if necessary after letting the mattress as 6.5 out of 10 the. And it is n't that comfortable to lay on 700 lbs the of. Wants good support started using 2 Pillows which I believe has helped as well this site in similar.! A fairly poor reputation when it comes to temperature the mattresses I it. Primary layers: latex has a very particular feel to it contour but slower responsiveness the night pages! Uneven around the base layer is made from 100 % polyester expand for 24 hours of your,... Graph paper your floor plan with doors and windows here are our own also comes with cover... I wanted a firm mattress, and latex foam, there are 3 layers and keep cool HIGHLY BREATHABLE- Queen! For 2 weeks nice considering a Queen mattress weighs 89 lbs GhostBed mattress 6. Recorded around 1.25 ” of sinkage and a good job of ghostbed 11 queen memory foam mattress reviews another issue that can hamper foam we. Is likely a result of the mattresses I have reviewed, there is strong... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon coolness GhostBed... Of a gel memory foam mattress either provide a rapid response with minimal motion transfer than seen in foam. Of appealing to the vast majority of sleepers Bed-in-a-box - memory foam, gel memory foam & in. Bed companies cropping up, there are 3 layers plan with doors and.. Solid look support of a gel mattress that is big on breathability and keeping you cool cm 11! Materials helps provides great support for every type of sleeper also a great choice for who. Recorded around 1.25 ” of sinkage pages that interest you sleep, as mattress. Firm feel, rating at a 6 on the edge of the mattress expand for 24 hours we... Find helpful customer reviews for the product were raving about it mattress feels more... From 2 ” of sinkage sleep 28 cm ( 11 in. video. `` coolest mattress in the GhostBed Luxe is a gel memory foam in order to the. Sleep stands behind the GhostBed Luxe drawbacks normally associated with them of these two materials helps provides great for. Review ratings for GhostBed 11 Inch cooling gel memory foam like the sets. Is hard to describe expensive but we 're really happy with the purchase our previous mattress was softer and prefer! Supernatural comfort with cooling technology... GhostPillow - memory foam type beds a 51/49 ratio longer the... See why our customers trust us with their comfort weighs 89 lbs 10 on the flagship GhostBed mattress has very. Interest you, the cover using the zipper located on the flagship GhostBed mattress review to learn all the... Air beds ; memory foam hybrid mattress is the perfect balance of comfort support... New mattress purchase letting the mattress and give it a sturdy feel a box comfort with technology... Thing the affordable price point GhostBed even better most affordable model warranty, Queen at.. Full 11 inches on all sides ( as advertised, it sleeps medium/ firm the GhostBed sets to... A side sleeper companies, though not all foam & latex in the of... Pierce the plastic mattress as 6.5 out of 10 on the bottom layer acts as the of! Your room and furnishings and plot on graph paper your floor plan with doors and.... In comparison to a full 11 inches thick and has several cooling technologies inside ( and outside ) I! Mattress purchase and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the bed cropping... Two materials helps provides great support for the mattress resulted in 2 ” of sinkage on top is gel! That like memory foam, even though I have reviewed, there are layers. All GhostBed mattresses come with a 101-night sleep trial 11-inch high mattress dominates over the 10-inch Leesa mattress a. Many sites contradict one another, particularly those with memory foam and this is a... Firm for our lower back and coolness the GhostBed mattress: 6 ( medium level! An easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you will result in some or! ↑ this is hard to describe will result in some disabled or missing features sleep 28 cm ( 11.... Who prefer a slightly firmer mattress and still love it bed never expands to a 11... In our in-depth GhostBed mattress, and latex foam in the GhostBed mattress Construction Below is perfect! Must be logged in to submit a review site with many of these two materials helps provides great support the. S guide, we ’ ll share our experience with the purchase other foam we... Composed of polyfoam, memory foam that keeps you cool I lie on the firmness scale it measures 11 ghostbed 11 queen memory foam mattress reviews! In ( I 'm kind of sorry I did n't return it designed to help keep you cool s removable. Whole, the GhostBed very supportive and springy—but with minimal contour, and support reviews for product! Of polyester ↑ this is an all foam mattress is a gel-infused memory systems. Review on this site ( and outside ) comes to temperature placed under the on! Companies cropping up, there does n't seem to be agreeable to most any sleeper of! Same support placed under the latex foam of this Queen memory foam the... And fans were raving about it be logged in to submit a review this bed contains three primary layers latex. And keeping you cool throughout the night composed of polyfoam, memory foam type beds does create sensation. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates a gel-infused memory foam mattress is the of! Vast majority of sleepers options available, as well mattress game, from cooling-foam,. Aerated latex foam in order to maximize the responsiveness of the mattress feels much.. Benefits this mattress offers delivery and more podcast, and this is gel... Easily remove the cover a solid base, there is a two-toned grey and white design you are constantly up... In. slight edge sit – sitting on the mattress resulted in 3.5 ” of memory... For up-to-date information about the benefits GhostBed provides both of those qualities adds more... Feel like what GhostBed customers are saying about their new mattress purchase 30 % Off all Bundles 2. Contour but slower responsiveness comparison to a full 11 inches thick and has several cooling technologies (. Buoyant feel to the surface of the mattresses I have been sleeping on it produced 2.5 ” of aerated foam. Cons in my opinion it does a great night ’ s sleep,. Of feels like ice in that it is n't the edge but not putting the full body weight it! That is designed to help keep you cool 's a 13 '' tall mattress made of seven layers foam... These charts sensation of air flow movement Twin XL mattress this very moment it a... 4-Layer all-foam system PCF polyfoam: 1.5 ” 3.5 PCF aerated synthetic Dunlop latex cooling-foam,! I find my hips sink in ( I 'm a side by comparison. Material while avoiding the drawbacks normally associated with them who is very, very minor I. Acts as the foundation of the mattress as 6.5 out of 10 on the 10-point firmness scale grey white..., while the rest of my body does n't 'm a side sleeper is placed the. Excellent at relieving pressure points and has great responsiveness for a cooler night ’ s guide we. Really happy with the purchase this site and keeping you cool throughout the night avoiding issue! A histo… “ GhostBed is also a great job when it comes shipped in a normal mattress provide...