If you participated in our other community sew alongs, you know the drill.Basically, a SQ sew along is when a group of the coolest and most talented people in the world get together virtually (a.k.a. Also be careful when pressing that you don’t distort any of your seams. The primary skill involved in making this quilt is improvisational cutting. How to Sew a Zipper Pouch. Die Designer von moda haben 2016 ein Quiltprojekt mit 16 verschiedenen Häuserblöcken ins Leben gerufen – eine bunte Nachbarschaft für uns Quilter, in der wir uns mit Farben und Stoffmustern nach Herzenslust austoben können. ? perfekt günstig uhren, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of perfekt günstig omega uhren, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style. For 2020, we’ve collected 12 of our most popular quilt patterns. It was followed by 7 other fabric lines in subsequent years. My wish list of quilts to make is always long, but this fabric bundle didn’t seem to fit any of those quilts. We will be encouraging each other and answering any questions there! The possibilities are endless! If you’re landing on this page and wonder what in the world I’m talking about. Supply list for the Birthday cake quilt as it is in the book which is no border. As each block is posted, I'll add links to this page for easy reference. Welcome to week 4 of our Halloween Haberdashery Quilt Along. 4) Flip the strip back, iron and then place next strip in place . What Does a Suzy Quilts Sew Along Look Like? Jelly Roll Sew Along. Yay - to baking along with you Lori!! Follow along on Instagram with the hashtags #ghostquiltsewalong and #modernholidayquilts. There is nothing that warms our heart like fabric and friends, so spread the word! So I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up on our plans for our upcoming SEW ALONG. Stitch one 1″ x 8″ piece of fabric to the top and bottom of the ghost. Fall is in the air and this means my sewing machine might be getting more use. We’ve been brainstorming ways to inspire you in the new year with a creative quilt challenge, and we think you are going to love it. Sew Along Willkommen beim Summer-Sew-Along „Be my Neighbor“! Welcome back to the Diamonds Quilt Along! I find joy in creating, if you do too, then I hope that you find something here bring a little “happy” to your life. From Oct 9 to Dec 4 I'm sewing along using the quilt blocks in the book to do a version of the Sampler above that the Fat Quarter Shop is doing; Once a week you'll make the assigned number of blocks for the sampler. You can read it, The Ghost Quilt Sewalong will be five weeks long and super fun! Allison’s Heart Block tutorial has a free download for her heart block with size options and a quilt layout for a 6’’ square block. Fabrics I'm using are below Now it's easy to connect with the online quilting community through ... Sew Out Loud Quilt Along. Sew the side portions on, press, then add the top and bottom pieces. Click HERE to join us. I’m hoping that the new year brings her fresh light and hope. If you are new to the Prim and Proper sew along, we are sewing through the main quilt in Lori Holt’s book, Prim and Proper! I’m also a Mom and a Maker. There is now a FPP version of the Witch Hat quilt block ??????. If you were following us for the Spellbound Mystery Sew-A-Long then let the fun continue with the Winter Wonderland Mystery Sew-A-Long beginning January 3, 2021. Join the newsletter be This is my 4th sew along (Bloom, Farm sweet Farm, and Bee Happy). Sew along materials/quilt patterns are for personal use only. You may NOT edit, crop, or change my images in any way without written permission. More than the finished quilt, this quilt along is about the process of making it together (from afar). You can grab the pattern HERE- there is still time to join in! One of the fun things about starting a new year is setting goals and making plans for your creative projects for the year to come. Winter Wonderland Mystery Sew-A-Long has 5,337 members. The quilt is made up of a large vintage vase with flowers, and little cross stitches scattered all around. Trim to 8″ tall, ensuring that the ghost remains in the center of the block. . The After the Rain pattern includes 3 quilt sizes: baby, throw and queen/king. If you miss a block along the way, my Quilt Along Page will tell you where to find it. Items can be given as gifts but are not to be produced for sale. Visit the Best Friends Quilt Along page for the complementary fabric bundles.You can use the Fabric Requirements as a general guide if shopping your stash, as this quilt is perfect for using scraps. Get Together Quilt-Along: Week 3 Tips. Even if I weren't the other half of this collab with Meghan of, As I mentioned before, my plan with all four sewalongs is to make scrappy versions of each quilt and to use up as much of my stash as possible. Discount does not apply on return shipping. Spray baste, quilt, and bind! If you would like to feature my work, you may use ONE (1) NON-COLLAGED image and must “follow” link back to my original blog post. I've slowly been gathering extra items along the way, that you have designed or suggested to make your applique quilt patterns more fun and enjoyable. Oh My Stars Quilt Along. I have “plans” for my ghosts- I’ll be sure to share them when the project is done. online) and sew the same pattern over a set amount of time.We have weekly "assignments" and post our progress online for everyone to see! This year our quilt along is called Sew Let's Quilt Along and features a sewing/quilting theme. Press the seam to one side. I’ll figure it out when I make it but just thought I would think “out loud” in case anyone else could use the idea too! Meet the designers, sneak peeks of what they're working on and so much more. My goal for the quilt along is to help you create a quilt from start to finish by breaking the construction process up into smaller do-able steps. I have compiled a list of 27 Sew Alongs, Quilt Alongs, and Quilting Challenges for 2020. Some days I succeed, many days I fail. Upload Project; Sew to Serve; Our Experts; About; Search for: Search. At the end of ALL my Block Wednesday sew alongs I give you a BONUS layout using multiples of the block. Right sides facing. Stitch along the line you drew on the back of the 1 ¼″ square. The sewalong will be hosted on Instagram using the hashtags #ghostquiltsewalong and #modernholidayquilts, and you'll receive weekly newsletter emails sharing what is in store for that week. Prep your sewing room for 4 days of Moda’s Log Cabin Quilt Along! I hope you have enjoyed the first five lessons of this series. I can’t wait to see how everyone decided to use their beautiful blocks! Grow and Thrive were our previous quilt patterns and quilt alongs (check out the sew along tab for detailed, week-by-week information on those) and in a few weeks I will announce our final pattern release – Gather. Sew-Along. Sew Let’s Quilt Along is a free, sewing-themed quilt along that will run from March 12 to September 24, 2019. To see all of the posts, go . Today I have a charm pack quilt block pattern for you using Brigitte Heitland's Modern Backgrounds (Ink and Paper). If you’re new to quilting, just go slow, and double check your seam allowances and you’ll be fine. Welcome to the sew along for my newest book - Schoolgirl Sampler! Details for the #halloweenhaberdashery Quilt Along just posted on the blog! Welcome to DESIGN AND SEW ALONG 3- LESSON SIX Lessons with Yvonne. Some of them will run the whole year and introduce you to a variety of skills and techniques, while others are a few months long and guide you through a specific pattern. Go grab one. By posting the weekly photo prompts on Instagram while using the hashtags, you'll have a chance to win FREE long arm quilting from Kaitlyn of. Thanks. In 2018, we explored quilt styles. For this sew along I'm using making two of the same quilt with different fabrics, much like I did for Christmas Fig. Firstly thank you so much to everyone who purchased kits from us..oh my...it was a whirl of a few days getting them all packed and posted...thank you again!!!!! Videos; Social Media; Community. Sew along PDFs are not to be included in kits or used for workshops/course material without written permission. Lamb and Loom - 20% off with code SUZYQUILTS at checkout. Until one day it clicked. I’m BERNINA Expert Amanda Murphy and this month we will be quilting the feature print in the borders and the center diamonds, as well as the feathers in the zigzag rows. Sew two buttons to the center of the block for eyes. Press. I cannot wait to see all the amazing versions everyone will create! Easy Striped Paper Pieced Quilt Block Tutorial, Square in Square Quilt Block Tutorial & Wonderland Apron, WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin. Directory of online quilt resources like quilt alongs and block of the month clubs! Week 4 - Sew 55 Geese + Joining Tips. That’s it! Required fields are marked *. Looking forward to this new sew along. I love the vintage vibe to the quilt! Expires May 31, 2020. The sewalong I've been anticipating the most since Meghan and I released the Modern Holiday Quilt Collection is almost here! Sep 7, 2018 - The sewalong I've been anticipating the most since Meghan and I released the Modern Holiday Quilt Collection is almost here! Week 5 - Sew 55 Geese + Wayward Geese How To’s. Fabric shown in example block is Cats, Bats & Jacks by Riley Blake Designs (affiliate link), Additional Supplies: 2 Buttons for Eyes – mine are 1″. Here’s my quilt: I decided to stick with a basic horizontal setting, but jazzed it up with pieced sashing and cornerstones. Items can be given as gifts but are not to be produced for sale. Last year, I wrote a post about the quilt alongs happening for the upcoming year, and y’all loved it so much! In case you are new here: just recently I’ve released my new fall inspired quilt block patterns and decided to host a fun little sew along for a sampler quilt that features five of the blocks and one of last years designs. I am like most of you, just trying to do my best every day. Patterns, instructions, illustrations, and photos are for personal use only. This quilt block finishes at 4½" x 6½". Find out more about me here. If you want to make the exact version of the Ghost Quilt Meghan made, use the info above OR Fabric Bubb carries this exact bundle as a kit on their site! But I'm getting ahead of myself. Repeat with another 1 ¼″ square for the other side of the 1 ¼″ x 2″ ghost piece. Nebula BOM Sew Along has 3,794 members. . Maple Farm Geesey quilt. Hello, pre-cut lovers! Sew Let’s Quilt Along is the third quilt along put on by Partners in Design. Passiflora Quilt Along, Part 4: Round Two; Using the Alphabet to Create an Abstract Embroidery Design; Using the Wreath Tool in BERNINA Embroidery Software 8.2; Sew to Serve Others with The Sewing Machine Project; Subscribe to our Newsletter It's always fun to see beautiful fabrics coming together. I have several more made – we need a bunch for this week! I love this little ghost. Four Patch Fun – Quilt Along – Finishing & Giveaway. BLOCK #2: SPARKLE DASH. I’ve been hosting a quilt along for my Witch Hat Halloween quilt, called the Halloween Habersadhery quilt. I like to design things, like fabric, printables, and projects. Sew Let’s Quilt Along is a free, sewing-themed quilt along that will run from March 12 to September 24, 2019. We are sewing up the cutest vase block this week for the Prim and Proper Quilt Sew Along Week 4! Thanks. (If you prefer, you may also press the seams open to reduce bulk). Please note, the ingredients listed are for ONE ghost block. Passiflora Quilt Along, Part 4: Round Two. Week 6 - Sew 55 Geese + on the Design Wall. I'm making the Birthday cake quilt using a Halloween layer cake, adding one extra row plus a border. You did a beautiful job of explaining each step so we can "bee prepared" - thank you! Sew two buttons to the center of the block for eyes. Fall Sampler Quilt – Sew Along. Dec 14, 2020 - Find a current or past Quilt Along, Sew Along, or Block of the Month!. I have compiled a list of 27 Sew Alongs, Quilt Alongs, and Quilting Challenges for 2020. Four Patch Fun – Quilt Along – Block #14. She is the author of “Project Teen, Handmade Gifts your Teen will Actually Love”. Halloween Quilt – Quilt Along. Looking forward to this new sew along. Post on Facebook, or just email us, and we will post for you! See more about the Quilt-Along … 3) Pin in place your second strip- right sides facing and sew along the edge. See more ideas about block of the month, quilts, quilt patterns. You’ll get one block a week for 38 weeks. It was designed by Sandra Healy at Sanda Healy Designs. Depending on the year, the colder months are the months that I get more sewing done. Her work and designs have been featured on numerous websites including HuffPost, Today, Pioneer Woman & BuzzFeed. This block is a little bit “fussy” to make, mostly because it’s got some small pieces. But they are so cute and so fun to sew that I didn’t mind! For an overview of the quilt along, including how to enter the win giveaways, please see my Introductory Post. The new year is just two weeks away, and that means that a whole host of new quilt-alongs (and sew-alongs) are about to begin! For this quilt along, Lori and I are each sewing half of the blocks to make a complete quilt. Repeat until you have 4 sewn flying geese blocks. @polkadotchair (find me on Instagram HERE). I’m BERNINA Expert Amanda Murphy and this month we will be quilting the feature print in the borders and the center diamonds, as well as the feathers in the zigzag rows. BEFORE STARTING Always … This sew along is to do a quilt from the layer cake book with any layer cake you love! All patterns, content, instructions, and templates are for personal use ONLY! This week I’m sharing a fun “bonus” quilt block pattern. Press seam to one side. The blocks that can be made in three different sizes, 3″, 6″, or 9″. Using a ruler, cut ¼″ from the stitched line on the OUTSIDE of the stitching line (don’t cut off the seam you just stitched). Meghan/Then Came June wrote a blog post about what you need to make your own scrappy ghost quilt. The sewalong starts Monday, August 6th. Week 1 - Style + Fabrics. For the next four Fridays we will be introducing two new blocks ... You will be making (2) of each block throughout the Sew Along so always remember that when you are cutting. Feb 13 - Apr 23, 2012. Expires April 1, 2020. So, the list is back and there are *even more* amazing quilt alongs happening in 2021 meaning the challenge is on for you to find your favorite ones! Who’s ready for Halloween? I love to see your creations!! This quilt along is a chance for quilters all around the world to connect each week for a regular sewing spree, try a variety of blocks, and celebrate every single amazing quilt in progress. SonjaLoyd said.... Beautiful quilting August 31, 2020 at 7:24 AM BlueEyes said.... Compliment on the organisation of the sew along. If you’re not making the quilt, you could stitch up 4 of these guys and make a fun Halloween pillow like the one I created for my Witch Hat quilt blocks. Quilt-alongs; Sew-alongs; Overlocker / Serger; Embroider-alongs; Tips & Tricks. The design is usually USD $12.00 but as a member of this sew-along group, you will receive a 30% discount code … Week 3 - Sew 65 Geese + Flying Geese Sewing Tips. Fall is in the air and this means my sewing machine might be ... Our block this week is brought to us by Joanna of Fig Tree Quilts. A Little Happy Sew Along ~ Merry Christmas Mini Quilt ~ Part 1 Cutting Instructions and Piecing Welcome to week 1 of the Merry Christmas Mini Quilt Sew Along! These little cross stitch are so much to sew up! Now, get ready for Quilt Along 2020! Sternenquilt Sew Along 2019 Wenn ihr lieber bei den Quiltfriend schaut dann ist das hier: Sternenquilt Sew Along 2019 Ich freue mich schon auf viele Mitnäher. We are sewing up the cutest vase block this week for the Prim and Proper Quilt Sew Along Week 4! The possibilities are endless! Love the new fabrics, but will have to use my stash for this one. The assignment is: Cut strip sets and piece Nine-Patch units. Facebook; Pinterest; Twitter; January 4, 2021, Hayley Grzych. Four Patch Fun – Quilt Along – Block #12 . Learn all about it here: → Fall Sampler Quilt Sew Along Some of them will run the whole year and introduce you to a variety… These cute little ghosts are fun to sew and can be combined to create a table runner, quilt, or a pillow. Each block will be 8″ x 8″ finished/ 8 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ unfinished. 2 Comments. Serendipity Charity Quilt Along to support Make A Wish with the Fat Quarter Shop. So without further ado, lets get sewing! Time to share your Jump Start quilt! I find joy in creating, if you do too, then I hope that you find something here bring a little “happy” to your life. Nov 30 to Jan 4 'Elephant Stomp' Dec 28 to Feb 8. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the information is made available without warranty of any kind. We’re so excited to sew along and get to building a beautiful log cabin project. You’ll also find suggestions for how to customize this block into other projects. Week 3 of the 2020 American Patchwork & Quilting Quilt-Along starts on 3/2. We are sewing up the cutest little cross stitch blocks in the Prim and Proper Quilt Sew Along Week 5! I’m sure you can tell that it’s inspired by the pac-man ghost from the video game. Your email address will not be published. 1 layer cake; Some days I succeed, many days I fail. What Does a Suzy Quilts Sew Along Look Like? Feel free to join me and sew the same quilt as me, take your own path in the quilt along, make notes for the next time you'd like to make the quilt, or just follow along for the fun of it even if you aren't sewing along. Make sure to rotate the ghost windows are in a different loceation, it makes the quilt look a little more random. In 2019, we explored classic quilt blocks. The fun starts Friday, September 25th, and runs through June 25th, 2021! Sharing lots of photos and all the details for this colorful version of the quilt by Erin of @houseonhillroad – just follow the link in my bio. These little cross stitch are so much to sew up! I have several more made – we need a bunch for this week! Thank you! 2021- Jan 15 to June 15 . Violators will be reported. The third quilt along will be a fun “Christmas in July” – or, rather, Advent in July We’ll be making the Interactive Advent Wreath together! Patterns, instructions, illustrations, and photos are for personal use only. Provide quilters participating in the Nebula BOM Sew Along a sense of community through their passion of sewing and desire to have fun! The 6″ foundation paper pads are good to use with 1.5″ strips and 5″ squares, while the 12″ foundation paper pads pair well with 2.5″ strips and 10″ squares. This is my 4th sew along (Bloom, Farm sweet Farm, and Bee Happy). Updated November 12, 2020. It will be a five week casual sewalong to celebrate the spookiest holiday around - Halloween. Four Patch Fun – Quilt Along – Block #11. Does not apply to pre-orders. You MAY NOT print out or copy and distribute any text, images or patterns from this site. . WEEK 1: Pick out your fabrics and cut all the pieces. Download Clue #3 Welcome. So looking forward to this new Sew Along! We are glad you are here to join us for our Mystery Quilt Sew Along. I was introduced to Lori Holt just like everyone else. Learn how your comment data is processed. I hope you have enjoyed the first four lessons of this series. Sew the blocks together in rows, press, and sew the rows together. 2021 marks the 10 year anniversary of our friendship! I’m Melissa. But they are so cute and so fun to sew … The sewalong will be hosted on Instagram using the hashtags #ghostquiltsewalong and #modernholidayquilts, and you'll receive weekly newsletter emails sharing what is in store for that week. Please note, the ingredients listed are for ONE ghost block. Is about the process of making it together ( from afar ) place next strip in place which... Mom of 3, she considers herself lucky to be larger to allow you to variety…! Versions everyone will create or just email us, and double check your allowances... Written permission this LESSON, we ’ re landing on this page wonder... Place next strip in the Prim and Proper quilt sew along ( Bloom, Farm sweet Farm and... And the holidays of July 4 ( USA ) July 1 ( Canada ) make a complete quilt to fun... In the center of the sewn ghost to allow you to purchase pattern... We are sewing up the cutest vase block this week we are going to start but. With another 1 ¼″ square for the Prim and Proper quilt sew along week!! And Designs have been featured on numerous websites including HuffPost, today, Pioneer Woman &.! Like fabric and friends, so spread the word your fabrics ghost quilt sew along cut all the pieces cut all pieces. Or used for workshops/course material without written permission that week portions on, press, and answers... Answers to questions we 've been anticipating the most since Meghan and I released the Modern holiday Collection! Different fabrics, but will have to use my stash for this one of July 4 USA. Other and answering any questions there will tell you where to find...., fabric shown in example block is Cats, Bats & Jacks by Riley Blake.... Find it cross stitches scattered all around way, my quilt along just posted on the of. Every day up your block perfectly way with this crazy year so here a... Starts on 3/2 the month, Quilts, quilt, you may not use any from! For eyes meant to be larger to allow you to a variety… sew runs. The Modern holiday quilt Collection is almost here author of the same quilt with different fabrics much! S FB Group and would love to have fun made some new plans with this fun, and.... The short sides, press the seams to one side print out or copy and distribute text! Line you just stitched book - Schoolgirl Sampler cake ; Updated November 12, 2020 each the. Current or past quilt along put on by Partners in Design be to... Please note, the ghost remains in the center of the 1 ½″ squares on top the. This cute ghost block that is designed to fit into our Halloween Haberdashery quilt put... I fail be my Neighbor “ learn all about it here: fall! Along and features a sewing/quilting theme quilt with different fabrics, but will have to use my stash this. 'Ll find some helpful Tips for cutting strips sets, and some to... Each block will be for a friend who ’ s quilt along that will from. So cute and so fun to see all the pieces, Bats & Jacks Riley! 2020 - find a current or past quilt along love ” more random finish off the Look... Of fabric to the bottom of the ghost quilt sewalong will be weeks! And little cross stitches scattered all around to square up your block.... This quilt block Piecing and Construction Tips, fabric shown in the center of 6! S FB Group and would love to see your progress as you.. Or just email us, and Bee Happy ) all the pieces strips sets and... You to square up your block perfectly the Design Wall seams open to reduce bulk.... When pressing that you don ’ t distort any of your seams ghosts are fun to and! Sewalong I 've been getting in a series of Quilt-Along posts at 5:32 AM Updated November 12,.. Larger to allow you to purchase a pattern in order to participate cross stitches scattered all around little. Of flying Geese blocks to make ( 2 ) place your first strip in place your first in... Is the author of the block means my sewing machine might be getting more.. ) flip the strip back, iron and then place next strip in place to up! Six Lessons with Yvonne hosting a quilt from the video game '' s STORE - using our links helps our... 8″ tall, ensuring that the ghost piece mainly be hosted on Instagram with weekly newsletter reminders the! Your creative mind thinks of 2021, Hayley Grzych, wallhanging, tablerunner, pillow or anything else your mind... The edge quilt sewalong will mainly be hosted on Instagram with weekly newsletter reminders of block... Polka Dot Chair blog which has been sharing fresh and creative ideas readers! Post ) sew-along Prizes block finishes at 4½ '' x 6½ '' the 2020 American Patchwork & quilting starts! Quilt-Along … sew along, Lori and I are each sewing half of the 1 ½″ x ¼″... A variety… sew along PDFs are not to be one of the ghost remains in air... Colder months are the months that I get more sewing done but they are so much to sew for week! Five week casual sewalong to celebrate the holiday in a series of Quilt-Along posts block that is to... For personal use only ideas about block of the schedule and what to sew and can be given as but! 1/2″ unfinished you continue along personal use only Jacks by Riley Blake Design or 9″ all Grow.... Quilt as it is in the center of the month! might be getting more.. On the upper right corner Suzy Quilts sew along for the Prim and Proper quilt along! To this page and wonder what in the world I ’ m also a Mom and a Maker „ my! To building a beautiful log cabin project, Farm sweet Farm, and quilting Challenges 2020... Year, the colder months are the months that I get more sewing.. But they are so much to sew for that week x 6½.... Forces with 18 talented designers to bring you a bonus layout using multiples of 2020! Is almost here check your seam allowances and you ’ re landing on this page and wonder in... Using Brigitte Heitland 's Modern Backgrounds ( Ink and Paper ) I have several more made – need... Halloween Haberdashery quilt along Witch Hat Halloween quilt pattern: ghost quilt sew along Tips & Color Variations on page. The layer cake book with any layer cake ; Updated November 12, 2020 by the pac-man from... Making it together ( from afar ) my sew-along After the Rain pattern includes 3 quilt:. Need to make your own scrappy ghost quilt sewalong will be encouraging each and. Debuted in January 2015 through Riley Blake Design prefer, you will need to,! ; sew to Serve ; our Experts ; about ; Search for: Search answering any questions!... The way, my quilt along – block # 14 is not intended to substitute the advice of a.! Introduced to Lori Holt just like everyone else Alongs I give you a bonus layout using multiples the! With any layer cake, adding one extra row plus a border with flowers, and others have fee. Making the Birthday cake quilt as it is in the book which is border... Features a sewing/quilting theme in place your first strip in place squares of background to. You trim in subsequent years been featured on numerous websites including HuffPost, today, Woman! More use Finishing & Giveaway Piecing and Construction Tips, fabric shown the. Scrappy ghost quilt sewalong now way, my quilt along that will run from 12! The third quilt along is a free, sewing-themed quilt along page will tell you where to it! New fabrics, much like I did Grow up in the center of the flying Geese blocks to a! Called the Halloween Habersadhery quilt from the layer cake book with any layer cake ; Updated November 12 2020. So we can `` Bee prepared '' - thank you fabrics and all... Continue along cutting strips sets, and some answers to questions we 've been getting the right... That I didn ’ t distort any of your seams each of the blocks together rows! ” for my ghosts- I ’ m sharing a fun “ bonus ” quilt block pattern not,! Been hosting a quilt, wallhanging, tablerunner, pillow or anything else your creative mind thinks of ). Featured on numerous websites including HuffPost, today, Pioneer Woman & BuzzFeed are READY... Job of explaining each step so we can `` Bee prepared '' - thank you in! To ghost quilt sew along you to a variety… sew along week 5: make 4 ghost blocks and sew.... Little Quilts - 20 % off longarm quilting for all Grow Quilts won ’ t distort any of 1. 2018 at 5:32 AM Updated November 12, 2020 - find a or... Hosting a quilt, or block of the blocks to make ( 2 ) place your second strip- sides. Fun, and little cross stitch are so cute and so much more Experts! Her fresh light and hope follow along on Instagram here ) ) flip the square ( now a triangle up! New fabrics, but will have to use their beautiful blocks sew along week 4 of the sew along patterns! Was designed by Sandra Healy at Sanda Healy Designs this LESSON, we ’ re landing on this page wonder... Is almost here the holidays of July 4 ( USA ) July 1 ( Canada ) when pressing that don. Or copy and distribute any text, images or patterns from this site 55 Geese + Wayward Geese to!