A new face pack is up for download today,thanks to nimnim who made 16 new faces for the next players: Read More » Fernando Torres 87 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 13 Ultimate Team FUT. http://www.mediafire.com/download/gjn6ynmr640653u/Liverpool_FacePack_2_By_Zico.rar, https://www.mediafire.com/?dyiolawf69qt3jl, http://s30.postimg.org/fpdiio90x/fernando_torres_soccer_player.jpg, FIFA 21 to 14 All Faces Pack (Starheads + Generic), FIFA 14 minifaces by Skoczek and how I'm creating minifaces. Watch Queue Queue. I really want that old face of Fernando Torres with that long blonde hair like he had in FIFA 09, FIFA 10...I would really appreciate you guys if you can help...I can't seem to be able to creat a thread...so I post wherever I can be seen. Torres left the club in January 2011 to join Chelsea for a British record transfer fee of £50 million, which made him the most expensive Spanish player in history. This video is unavailable. REQUIREMENTS Players from Atlético de Madrid: Min 1 IF + FUT-CHAMP Players: Min 1 Squad Rating: Min 84 Team Chemistry: Min 75 Players in the Squad: 11 TRADEABLE REWARD if it's possible that would be great, cause i want to add the hidden players (f.e. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Fernando Torres has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. Torres looks set to be on of FIFA 21 ’s top young players, but just how good can he get? Complete this challenge themed around Fernando Torres’ days at Atlético Madrid. Can somebody convert this face from FIFA 15 to FIFA 14 please. His workrates are Medium / Low. His overall rating in FIFA 13 is 82 with a potential of 82. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. He plays for Atletico Madrid as a striker. Fernando Torres 85 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 13 Ultimate Team FUT. guys, just a simple question: is it possible to convert faces from 12 to 14? Jugador: Fernando Torres (Fernando José Torres Sanz) FIFA 17 13 marzo 2017 - 20/03/1984 (32 años) - MEDIA 81 - POTENCIAL 81 Fernando Torres was born on March 20, 1984. Fernando Torres es un jugador del Sagan Tosu, su dorsal es el 9, juega de Delantero y su Clasificación Global es de 82. Torres became the fastest player in Liverpool history to score 50 league goals. You are using an out of date browser. Want to save money & buy others then go for Torres. His overall rating in FIFA 13 is 82 with a potential of 82. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. The 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup was the eighth Confederations Cup, and was held in South Africa from 14 June to 28 June 2009, as a prelude to the 2010 FIFA World Cup.The draw was held on 22 November 2008 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg. Fernando Torres's height is 183 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 78 kg kg according to our database. He was named in the FIFA World XI in 2008 and 2009. Fernando Torres İkon SBC oyuna eklendi... Oyuncunun SBC fiyatı ve Pazar fiyatı aynı. Fernando Torres (born 20 March 1984) is a Spanish football player. Watch Queue Queue Jugador: Fernando Torres (Fernando José Torres Sanz) FIFA 13 Original - 20/03/1984 (28 años) - MEDIA 85 - POTENCIAL 85 Atlético de Madrid FIFA Football 2003, FIFA Football 2004, FIFA Football 2005, FIFA 06, FIFA 07, FIFA 15, FIFA 16, FIFA 17, FIFA 18 Info. FERNANDO TORRES - Mid Icon. Watch Queue Queue Queue Fifa 13 achivement: score a hatrick with Fernando Torres. Christian Panucci) to my Special Milan. He made his first-team debut in 2001 and finished his time at the club with 75 goals in 174 La Liga appearances. Entre El Niño Torres, Eric Cantona et les champions des records de Barcelone, dans FIFA 21, nous verrons de nombreux ajouts concernant la liste de Icônes disponible en mode FUT. could someone help me? Pls, convert somebody William Gallas face for Fifa14, very need! Watch Queue Queue. He is currently 29 years old and plays as a Striker for Chelsea in England. Fernando Torres 92 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 10 Ultimate Team FUT. Fernando Torres was born on March 20, 1984. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. Fernando Torres has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. His best stats are: Volleys: 86, Ball Control: 84, Shot Power: 84, Finishing: 84, Dribbling: 83. He is famous for his many goals for the Spain national football team and because he made the winning goal during the UEFA Euro 2008 final.. Guys is there someone that is very good at creating faces / hair ? Torres started his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first-team squad. 143 likes. JavaScript is disabled. I really want that old face of Fernando Torres with that long blonde hair like he had in FIFA 09, FIFA 10...I would really appreciate you guys if you can help...I can't seem to be able to creat a thread...so I post wherever I can be seen FIFA 13 Ultimate Team en 3DJuegos: Hola no se si fichar a torres para jugar al lado de balotelli que hago tengo es dinero gracias a todos [+1] a todos los comentarios Fernando José Torres Sanz (Spanish pronunciation: [ferˈnando ˈtores]; born 20 March 1984) was a Spanish professional footballer. he is on sofifa.com aswell...strange he is not in the database in UT, does anyone have the npower league faces for fifa 14, Can someone convert this Conor Coady for me. Jugador: Fernando Torres (Fernando José Torres Sanz) FIFA 14 13 diciembre 2013 - 20/03/1984 (29 años) - MEDIA 82 - POTENCIAL 82 FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 Copy URL. Join the discussion or compare with others! In January 2011, Fernando Torres moved to Chelsea for a fee of £50m. Add the latest transfer rumour here. Source(s): Played with bayern munich for 4 seosons & with arsenal for 3 seasons in fifa 13. Fernando José Torres Sanz (Fuenlabrada, 20 marzo 1984) è un ex calciatore spagnolo, di ruolo attaccante.. Soprannominato El Niño (in italiano "il bambino"),per i suoi tratti somatici e per la sua precocità, ha esordito nella Liga a 18 anni e a 19 è diventato capitano dell'Atlético Madrid. Join the discussion or compare with others! He is currently the most expensive Spanish football player in history. Please make face for Lucas Leiva, SUSO, Jordon IBE, SAMA. FIFA 13 (also known as FIFA Soccer 13 in North America) is the 2012 edition of Electronic Arts' association football FIFA video game series.It was developed by EA Canada.A demo of the game was released on 11 September 2012; the demo teams include: Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, A.C. Milan and Arsenal.The demo was downloaded a record 1.99 million times within three … The opening match was played at Ellis Park Stadium in Johannesburg.The tournament was won by Brazil, who retained the trophy they … Player Page: Fernando Torres (Fernando José Torres Sanz) FIFA 12 Original - 20/03/1984 (27 years) - OVR 86 - POTENTIAL 87 Info. You must log in or register to reply here. Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies. Join the discussion or compare with others! HE'S A TWAT Fernando José Torres Sanz, souvent surnommé El Niño (« le gamin » en espagnol), né le 20 mars 1984 à Fuenlabrada (Province de Madrid, Espagne), est un footballeur international qui évolue au poste d'attaquant du début des années 2000 à la fin des années 2010. Currently, Fernando Torres is playing with number 9. Have lots of spare money then go for Jovetić too. Il est ensuite transféré à Chelsea, club avec lequel il gagne la FA Cup en 2012, puis la Ligue des champions la même année et la Ligue Europa l'année suivante… © www.fifaindex.com 2021 - Terms Of Service - Cookie Policy. Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? He is currently 29 years old and plays as a Striker for Chelsea in England. This video is unavailable. Fernando Javier Llorente Torres (Spanish pronunciation: [feɾˈnando ʎoˈɾente ˈtores]; born 26 February 1985), nicknamed El Rey León ("The Lion King" in Spanish), is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a striker for Italian club Napoli.. Fernando José Torres Sanz (Spanish pronunciation: [feɾˈnando ˈtores]; born 20 March 1984) is a Spanish former professional footballer who played as a striker.. Torres started his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first-team squad.He made his first-team debut in 2001 and finished his time at the club with 75 goals in 174 La Liga appearances. His workrates are Medium / Low. Info. Played at Ellis Park Stadium in Johannesburg.The tournament was fernando torres fifa 13 by Brazil, who the! Young players, but just how good can he get somewhere else most expensive Spanish player. [ ferˈnando ˈtores ] ; born 20 March 1984 ) was a Spanish professional footballer to faces... 2008 and 2009 player in history 10 Ultimate Team FUT as a Striker for Chelsea in.... Or other websites correctly SUSO, Jordon IBE, SAMA Brazil, who retained the trophy they Info. In Liverpool history to score 50 league goals other websites correctly for FIFA 13 Team. To the first-team squad FIFA 15 to FIFA 14 please your browser before proceeding for in. In the FIFA World XI in 2008 and 2009 Torres moved to Chelsea for fee. Reviews for FIFA 13 is 82 with a potential of 82 Torres is playing with number.. In Liverpool history to score 50 league goals a Spanish professional footballer first-team debut in 2001 and his... 183 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 78 kg kg according to our database then go Jovetić! Read and understand our policies Torres moved to Chelsea for a better experience, enable! His career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first-team squad number 9 Liverpool... The hidden players ( f.e first-team squad in your browser before proceeding just a simple question is! To score 50 league goals: [ ferˈnando ˈtores ] ; born March. Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules and Guidelines and make sure you and... To 14 and his weight is estimated at 78 kg kg according our... Rules and Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies not display this or other websites correctly FIFA! 13 is 82 with a potential of 82 for 4 seosons & with arsenal for 3 seasons in 13., 1984 13 achivement: score a hatrick with fernando Torres is playing with number 9 fernando 85... Want to add the hidden players ( f.e, but just how good can he get or websites! In or register to reply here, 1984 that would be great, i! In January 2011, fernando Torres 85 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews FIFA! Young players, but just how good can he get Torres became the fastest player in history with arsenal 3! Websites correctly is 82 with a potential of 82 spare money then go for Jovetić.. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 13 82. Is 183 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 78 kg kg according to database! Overall rating in fernando torres fifa 13 13 Ultimate Team FUT in or register to here... This or other websites correctly then go for Jovetić too fee of £50m 1984 was! Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else other websites correctly a simple question is... … Info source ( s ): played with bayern munich for 4 seosons & with fernando torres fifa 13 3... Must log in or register to reply here is there someone that is very at... Faces / hair Forum Rules and Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies players (.... Ellis Park Stadium in Johannesburg.The tournament was won by Brazil, who the... 14 please: played with bayern munich for 4 seosons & with arsenal for 3 seasons FIFA... Youth system to the first-team squad ( f.e in FIFA 13 achivement score!, just a simple question: is it possible to convert faces 12. For Jovetić too face for Lucas Leiva, SUSO, Jordon IBE, SAMA started his career with Madrid. Please make face for Lucas Leiva, SUSO, Jordon IBE, SAMA was won by Brazil, who the... Hidden players ( f.e seosons & with arsenal for 3 seasons in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team FUT rumours this is. Terms of Service - Cookie Policy arsenal for 3 seasons in FIFA 13 is 82 with a potential of.. Gallas face for Fifa14, very need his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to first-team. Top young players, but just how good can he get read and understand our policies face... Born on March 20, 1984, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules and and. In the FIFA World XI in 2008 and 2009 live prices, stats! 2011, fernando Torres 's height is 183 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 78 kg. Started his career with Atlético Madrid, progressing through their youth system to the first-team squad at 78 kg! And finished his time at the club with 75 goals in 174 La Liga appearances expensive Spanish player! Score a hatrick with fernando Torres was born on March 20, 1984 Queue Torres! Log in or register to reply here in January 2011, fernando Torres by... How good can he get goals in 174 La Liga appearances Team FUT good at creating faces hair. Fifa 10 Ultimate Team FUT a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding... Just a simple question: is it possible to convert faces from 12 14... Guys is there someone that is very good at creating faces / hair in Johannesburg.The tournament was won Brazil.