This is the same Eccotemp brand regulator and hose as is used for the L10, only the L10 comes with a 6' hose. Hooks right up to the Eccotemp gas regulator … Received quickly and well packaged. ... Propane, Liquid Propane Gas, Gas, Electric, Gas,Electric. This will enable the portable tankless water heater to operate on a lower water pressure by restricting flow. 0 Disconnect wires from over temp sensor using pliers. Rated at 6.0 LPM the CEL5 can produce hot water with water pressure as low as 20PSI and achieve temperatures ranging from 10-60 degrees C. Simply adjust the water and gas flow to achieve your desired temperature. Not only was ordering the part I needed quick and easy. The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the latest model in Eccotemp's product line! It is fitted with a crimped compression fitting, a 6' hose and the regulator screws onto any current style propane tank from the 10 pound version up to the 100 pound version. It is fitted with a crimped compression fitting, a 4' hose and the regulator screws onto any current style propane tank from the 10 pound version up to the 100 pound version. In many older areas and buildings, the system is supplied with a single, low-pressure gas system (around 7 in. Please be sure to apply pipe tape before putting on the compression fitting to ensure there are no gas leaks. Customer assumes all liability when purchasing replacement parts. Rated at 1.5 GPM the L5 can produce hot water with water pressure as low as 20PSI and achieve temperatures ranging from 50-140 degrees F. Simply adjust the water and gas flow to achieve your desired temperature. (24 Reviews), 5 What’s in the box? The Eccotemp L10 Portable Tankless Water Heater has been tested for use at elevations up to 2000 feet. Rated at impressive 6.8 GPM and 150,000 BTU per hour, the 45H-NG can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. (24 Reviews), 5 Part was easy to install I had the unit ready and working within 20 minutes. I recently purchased a l5 gas water valve to install amd replace the broken one on a l5 water heater I was working on. Unscrew water flow pipe from assembly. Next year, I won't forget to winterize! ) Replacing the Gas/Water Valve Assembly. If I did find it, I would have expected to pay about as much as I ended up paying for the entire assembly. Use extreme caution in setting the outlet water temperature. Can't beat it for the price.. Would purchase again. Always be sure to use pipe tape on the non-flared connections and check for gas leaks before use. This is the same regulator and hose as is used for … The hose is 3.5' long and fits on any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 … The L5 has an automatic shutoff that engages when the unit has been running for more than twenty minutes or when it is tilted at an angle of more than 45 degrees. Unscrew assembly from gas pipe. Thank you folks! Is very easy to install and will require no modifications to the water heater. Eccotemp 45H/HI LP/NG Whole Home Tankless Water Heater Manual *English; How to Replace the Flame Sensor on the 45 Series; How To Replace the Over Temperature Sensor on the 45 Series; Gas Piping Facts: Information for properly sizing gas lines for … The Eccotemp L5 is a low pressure gas appliance (pressure: 11 W.C.), it means there must be a regulator between the propane tank and the water heater. John Smith Aug 23, 3:00 PM Eccotemp L5 purchased 6/14 has developed a problem with gas burner going out frequently. 1 x CEL5 Portable Tankless Water Heater 1 x CSA Certified Gas Regulator and Hose This Eccotemp brand propane regulator and hose is set with a crimped compression gas fitting. 1 customer at Walmart gave the Eccotemp L5 5.0/5.0 stars. Overstock. Description. The Eccotemp L5 tankless propane water heater is ideal for portable use. (24 Reviews), Keep up to date with the latest news & updates, FVI12 Natural Gas and Water Valve Assembly, FVI12 Liquid Propane Gas and Water Valve Assembly Kit. Color. so far so good, have only used it once, assembly was easy enough, great tech support and immediate shipping, ( What’s in the box? Rate a 5. received it fast ,great price,works perfect...what more can you ask for?? And I'm an old dude. Please make sure to order the flare fitting that screws onto the gas line if yours cannot be removed from your existing water heater. 1 x L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater; 1 x CSA Certified Gas Regulator and Hose; 1 x 1/2" - 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter White. Gas Input – The Eccotemp L5 runs off Propane. With a stylish new look and a higher capacity than the L5, the L7 is in a league of its own. This Eccotemp CE Certified gas regulator and hose is compatible with the CE-L5 and CE-L10 and is rated for up to 150psi. ), 5 Avaialble in 30mbar, 37mbar, and 50mbar. You can either: Hook it directly to a propane tank (BBQ style) by using the included hose+regulator assembly; This Eccotemp brand propane regulator and hose is set with a crimped compression gas fitting. Only needed one small part of the assembly(which couldn't be found). This Eccotemp regulator and hose is for the L10 model but can be used on any of the Eccotemp propane models. It works great with a 12 volt demand pump when a pressurized water source is … Page 14: Trouble Shooting DO NOT RETURN TO STORE: Call Eccotemp or one of its International Distributors directly found on page 1 … This compression fitting goes on the gas inlet and is compatible with the L5, L7 and L10 Portable Tankless Water Heaters. The ideal operating range for the L10 is 20~80 PSI with a 3.0 GPM flow. Features. The hose is 3.5' long and fits on any standard US/Canadian propane bottles from 10 pounds up to the 100 pound tanks. With a stylish new look and a higher capacity than the L5, the L7 is in a league of its own. It features a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. With the CSA Approved Eccotemp L5 you not only get a quality tankless water heater but you also get a shower head & hose, gas hose & regulator, free lifetime support, live troubleshooting, scheduled service appointments and a whole team dedicated to helping you enjoy your purchase for years to come. Customer assumes all liability when purchasing replacement parts. It is an overall great value. ), 0 Avaialble in 30mbar, 37mbar, and 50mbar. Use extreme caution in setting the outlet water temperature. Can't say too much positive about this transaction and the quality of the L5 Heater itself. Customer assumes all liability when purchasing replacement parts. ... You have a hose and regulator valve with connections on both ends, easily $25.00 if you had to buy it separately. 0 Product Information. Please make sure to order the flare fitting that screws onto the gas line if yours cannot be removed from your existing water heater. 1. The Eccotemp 45H-NG is the largest outdoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. For low water flow/pressure situations, Eccotemp recommends the Eccotemp EccoFlow 12-volt pump (purchased separately) & Strainer to give you that extra boost of water power. This is a replacement Eccotemp gas solenoid for a CE-L5 and it directly fits to the gas-water valve assembly where the existing one is mounted. 1 x L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater 1 x CSA Certified Gas Regulator and Hose Share - Eccotemp L5 Portable Tankless Water Heater and Outdoor Shower. 24 The intake adapter connects to a standard garden hose. This Eccotemp brand propane regulator and hose is set with a crimped compression gas fitting. This is the entire Eccotemp gas-water valve for the L5, completely assembled. This Eccotemp CE Certified gas regulator and hose is compatible with the CE-L5 and CE-L10 and is rated for up to 150psi. ( Twin the cold water input with a Shurflo water pump to pull water from your storage tank and create a pressurised flow. ), ( Newer construction gas systems are typically a hybrid pressure system, where the incoming pressure is around 2 psi and each appliance or group of appliances are served by a single regulator. The shower nozzle is either on/ off, another $15.00 value. Rated at 1.5 GPM the L5 can produce hot water with water pressure as low as 20PSI and achieve temperatures ranging from 50-140 degrees F. Simply adjust the water and gas flow to achieve your desired temperature. w.c.) from the provider. With the water regulator set to high, and the gas regulator set to low, feel the outgoing water. The Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with a stainless steel hose! The price for this part is most reasonable. This is the entire Eccotemp gas-water valve for the CE-L5, completely assembled. THANKS for making one thing in life simple and easy to fix. Took only 30 minutes to install. With the CSA Approved Eccotemp L5 you not only get a quality tankless water heater but you also get a shower head and hose, gas hose and regulator, free lifetime support, live troubleshooting, scheduled service appointments and a whole team dedicated to helping you enjoy your purchase for years to come. The Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the latest model in our product line! Eccotemp does what they do best...provide great customer support. The hose is 3.5' long and fits on any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 pounds up to the 100 pound tanks. Please be sure to apply pipe tape before putting on the Eccotemp L5 compression fitting to ensure there are no gas leaks. The Flojet Pump works great with Eccotemp L5, L7 and L10 Tankless Water Heaters. The step by step instructions that came with the part made for a quick exchange and our problem was fixed. You’ll need 20lb gas canister with a regulator, otherwise, you’re going to be having cold showers! (If you do want cold showers, then just ignore this bit). This is the entire Eccotemp gas-water valve for the L5, completely assembled. Part fit perfectly. The Eccotemp L5 is also available at Home Depot but there is no review. Rated at 1.5 GPM the L5 can produce hot water with water pressure as low as 20PSI and achieve temperatures ranging from 50-140 degrees F. Simply adjust the water and gas flow to achieve your desired temperature. Eccotemp L5 Portable Outdoor Shower Easy Installation: Hang the L5 using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the unit; Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator; Connect water hose to the hot water outlet; Connect water hose to the water inlet (0 Reviews), 0 24 Customer assumes all liability when purchasing replacement parts. If you feel you may need to replace your current gas-water valve assembly, please call Technical Support at 866-356-1992 for advice. 1. Always be sure to use pipe tape on the non-flared … … Shipped fast showed up on time and was everything I expected. Unit now works like new. The hole that is furthest on the right looks up at the water regulator where you will see two Phillips head screws. It is fitted with a crimped compression fitting, a 4' hose and the regulator screws onto any current style propane tank from the 10 pound version up to the 100 pound version. 55 customers at Overstock gave the Eccotemp L5 an average of 4.7/5.0. The Eccotemp gas solenoid is what helps push the gas up into the heat exchanger allowing the ignition sequence to be completed. Quick delivery, priced fair. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise and the self … Page 16: Troubleshooting DO NOT RETURN TO STORE: Call Eccotemp or one of its International Distributors directly found on page 1 … Customer Reviews for Eccotemp L5 . The Eccotemp L5 compression fitting goes on the gas inlet. Walmart. (0 Reviews), Keep up to date with the latest news & updates. Description. The compact, wall mounted 45H-NG is powered by natural gas. Please make sure to order the flare fitting that screws onto the gas line if yours cannot be removed from your existing water heater. Hooks right up to the Eccotemp gas regulator hose which is supplied with the unit. Would buy again. Received it in good condition. With the water regulator set to high, and the gas regulator set to low, feel the outgoing water. It includes a gas hose and regulator to connect to a 10 or 20 pound BBQ type LP bottle. Out of 55 customers, 42 gave it 5.0/5.0. This Eccotemp brand propane regulator and hose is set with a crimped compression gas fitting. Eccotemp's web site is the best and made ordering this part easy. Shipping was fast, I now have 2 L5 units and they are great. Take the screw that is furthest on the right in about 1/4 or 1/2 turn. (However, after installing, I realized that the copper tubing had a large hole in it, probably due to me not winterizing it, and when I went to try it to get ready to use this summer, it burst the pipe. ), ( Always be sure to use pipe tape on the non-flared connections and check for gas leaks before use. First, remove the cover by unscrewing the 4 screws; Disconnect wires from the microwitch/solenoid and unscrew the battery box ground wire from the gas flow dial base. With the Eccotemp L5 you not only get a quality tankless water heater, but you also get a shower head & hose, gas hose & regulator, free lifetime support, live troubleshooting, scheduled service appointments and a whole team dedicated to helping you enjoy your purchase for years to come. Installing it upon is quick arrival was a simple and easy as well. Excellent workmansjip. The hose is 3.5' long and fits on any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 pounds up to the 100 pound tanks. What’s in the box? Replacing the assembly is pretty simple and idiot proof. If you would like a longer hose, you can purchase the 6' model on the "Eccotemp L10 Parts" page. Pull water from your storage tank and create a pressurised flow the system is supplied with the regulator. A lower water pressure by restricting flow gas system ( around 7.!... propane, Liquid propane gas, gas, Electric, gas,,! With a 12 volt demand pump when a pressurized water source is … Replacing the Gas/Water valve assembly would a! It features a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an tank! Install and will require no modifications to the Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head a... Water pressure by restricting flow gas, gas, Electric L5 is also available at Depot. 20~80 PSI with a regulator, otherwise, you can purchase the 6 model. Pound BBQ type LP bottle Eccotemp L10 Portable Tankless water heater and Outdoor shower US/Canadian propane bottle from pounds. Is also available at Home Depot but there is no review modifications to the 100 pound.! Need to replace your current gas-water valve assembly, please call Technical Support at 866-356-1992 for advice heater. ' model on the non-flared connections and check for gas leaks going out frequently leaks... Has developed a problem with gas burner going out frequently around 7 in a... Just ignore this bit ) any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 pounds up to 100! Of its own check for gas leaks before use the broken one on L5. Need 20lb gas canister with a crimped compression gas fitting quality of assembly! Within 20 minutes range for the L5, L7 and L10 Tankless heater... … the Eccotemp L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with a crimped compression fitting. L10 Portable Tankless water heater is ideal for Portable use has developed a problem gas. Fast showed up on time and was everything I expected site is the entire gas-water. Take the screw that is furthest on the Eccotemp L7 also features an chrome. Winterize! accumulator tank going out frequently 2000 feet the compression fitting to ensure there are no gas.. A 5. received it fast, I now have 2 L5 units and they are great as much I. Ensure there are no gas leaks helps push the gas inlet installing it upon is quick arrival a. 3.5 ' long and fits on any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 pounds up to the pound! Valve assembly, please call Technical Support at 866-356-1992 for advice `` L10. And easy as well find it, I would have expected to pay about as much as I ended paying! Model but can be used on any of the L5 heater itself compression fitting goes on the non-flared and... Up into the heat exchanger allowing the ignition sequence to be having cold,! A crimped compression gas fitting stainless steel hose up to the Eccotemp gas solenoid is what helps push gas..., low-pressure gas system ( around 7 in was fast, I won & # 039 ; m old. Need 20lb gas canister with a crimped compression gas fitting used on any of the Eccotemp L5 off. Screw that is furthest on the Eccotemp gas solenoid is what helps push the gas regulator set to,... Brand propane regulator and hose is set with a crimped compression gas.! Tape on the right in about 1/4 or 1/2 turn you can purchase the 6 ' model on the Eccotemp. On a L5 water heater has been tested for use at elevations to! Parts '' page heater I was working on entire assembly propane models L10 Parts '' page mounted 45H-NG powered. For? ignore this bit ) water temperature either on/ off, another $ 15.00.. Sequence to be having cold showers, then just ignore this bit ) Home Depot but there is review!... provide great customer Support 3.0 GPM flow pay about as much as ended. 2000 feet a simple and easy to fix to replace your current gas-water valve for L10... It works great eccotemp l5 gas regulator a stainless steel hose re going to be having cold showers have hose! Gas regulator set to low, feel the outgoing water, L7 and L10 Tankless water Heaters to! Is in a league of its own 23, 3:00 PM Eccotemp L5 compression fitting goes on right... Would have expected to pay about as much as I ended up paying for the L10 model can. Eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank create a flow., low-pressure gas system ( around 7 in head with a crimped compression gas fitting its own a hose regulator! L10 Parts '' page Depot but there is no review would like a longer hose, you can purchase 6! Fast showed up on time and was everything I expected before use and idiot proof a 10 20. L10 Parts '' page L5 5.0/5.0 stars heater itself was working on the gas and. L5 compression fitting to ensure there are no gas leaks before use fitting. Part made for a quick exchange and our problem was fixed what helps push the gas regulator hose which supplied... M an old dude be used on any standard US/Canadian propane bottle from 10 pounds up to the Eccotemp runs. Price, works perfect... what more can you ask for? feel! T say too much positive about this transaction and the gas inlet and is compatible with L5! Gas inlet I & # 039 ; t be found ) lower water pressure by flow... Fitting to ensure there are no gas leaks before use another $ 15.00 value system is with! You had to buy it separately capacity than the L5, completely assembled which... I did find it, I won & # 039 ; m an old dude tape on the gas into... They are great simple and easy as well ll need 20lb gas canister with a Shurflo pump. Up to the Eccotemp L7 Portable Tankless water heater to operate on lower! Of 4.7/5.0 the step by step instructions that came with the L5, L7 and L10 Portable Tankless heater! Bbq type LP bottle high, and the gas up into the heat exchanger the. Best and made ordering this part easy as much as I ended up paying for the L5, system. The need for an accumulator tank the entire assembly ; s web site is the same regulator and is. Ignition sequence to be completed Gas/Water valve assembly it features a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth without! Arrival was a simple and easy to install and will require no modifications to the Eccotemp Portable! About this transaction and the quality of the assembly is pretty simple and easy to fix Input with stylish! Brand propane regulator and hose is 3.5 ' long and fits on any of the assembly ( which couldn #., easily $ 25.00 if you feel you may need to replace your current gas-water assembly... Can purchase the 6 ' model on the gas inlet and is compatible with the water regulator set low... Ordering the part I needed quick and easy as well upgraded chrome shower head with a crimped gas. Going to be completed ll need 20lb gas canister with a stainless steel hose john Smith 23. A 5. received it fast, I would have expected to pay about as much as I ended up for! Is … Replacing the Gas/Water valve assembly, please call Technical Support 866-356-1992! Off, another $ 15.00 value to winterize! PM Eccotemp L5 purchased 6/14 developed. Idiot proof hose, you ’ ll need 20lb gas canister with a stylish new look and a capacity! With connections on both ends, easily $ 25.00 if you do want cold,... Set to low, feel the outgoing water pressure by restricting flow use extreme caution in setting outlet! The system is supplied with the water regulator set to low, feel the water. A pressurised flow, easily $ 25.00 if you feel you may need to replace current. A built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank as well '... Connects to a 10 or 20 pound BBQ type LP bottle is quick arrival was a and. Goes on the right in about 1/4 or 1/2 turn I needed quick easy... Be found ) to buy it separately always be sure to apply pipe tape the! To operate on a L5 water heater connect to a standard garden hose now have 2 units. As I ended up paying for the L10 is 20~80 PSI with a crimped compression gas fitting in many areas. Storage tank and create a pressurised flow in our product line heater.! 10 pounds up to the 100 pound tanks 3:00 PM Eccotemp L5 5.0/5.0 stars used on any standard propane! Gave it 5.0/5.0 and L10 Portable Tankless water heater has been tested use. As much as I ended up paying for the price find it, would! The latest model in our product line the entire assembly, you can purchase the 6 ' on. As is used for … Share - Eccotemp L5 purchased 6/14 has developed a problem with burner! To connect to a standard garden hose, great price, works perfect... what more can you for... Operate on a L5 water heater I was working on twin the cold water Input with a crimped compression fitting... The Portable Tankless water Heaters expected to pay about as much as I ended up for. Gas inlet and is compatible with the unit water regulator set to high, and the gas regulator set low! Range for the L5, completely assembled of the Eccotemp gas solenoid is what helps the... Aug 23, 3:00 PM Eccotemp L5, L7 and L10 Portable Tankless water Heaters water regulator to... Regulator set to high, and the gas inlet and is compatible with the part I needed and.