Inscreva-se para receber ofertas e novidades por e-mail gratuitamente Inscrever. Hello there, I ordered a set of these, and they will be here in 4 weeks. Their combination of a muscular and expressive sound coupled with fine build made them a firm recommendation at the price. Idag spanar vi in TRE nya modeller från Dynaudio. The 20is build on the solid foundations of the previous version and remain one of the best at the price. Indeed, compare the headline specifications and they’re pretty much identical. While this may make these speakers look like a tough electrical load, that’s not the case. Und es ist gelungen. Med sine bløde former, den rene men runde og luftige top, den veldefinerede mellemtone og den stramme bas, vil vi påstå at konkurrenterne skal stå rigtig tidligt op for at levere en højttaler der spiller op med Contour 20i. Each sports a brand-new Esotar 2i tweeter, which utilises a Hexis resonance-defeating inner dome and larger rear chamber to reduce distortion. TIF - 42.1 MB. Unthinkable. Contour 60i utilizes a completely new crossover due to the new woofers and new Esotar 2i tweeter. Re: Dynaudio Contour 60 Review Stereo Magazine The review link provided in the OP is now dead, but the review is still available in Stereo's Issue #8 2017 on pages 45 - … You can add refinement to the list of plus points too. It’s a thing of beauty, isn’t it? Product Name: Contour 20i bookshelf speakers, 30i and 60i floor-standing, and 25Ci center channel Manufacturer: Dynaudio Review Date: August 04, 2020 00:00 MSRP: $5,250/pair - Contour 20i, $8,250/pair - 30i, $10,750 - 60i, $3,750 - 25Ci center channel First Impression: Pretty Cool It … Dynaudio_Contour_20i_Black_Silverbaffle_02. Scheda tecnica VaÅ¡e Ime. The higher frequencies produced by the 20i’s do not show any sharpness while they are fast and defined. Our ears were right. Dynaudio Contour 20i review. La prestigiosa linea "Contour" è il fiore all'occhiello dello storico marchio danese. Dynaudio tends to engineer its products with relatively flat impedance curves, making them kinder than the specs indicate. It offers a beautifully clear midrange and taut, dynamic bass response, and with its simple 2-way design and Esotar2 soft-dome tweeter that has been a legend in its own right for years, the Contour 20i is equipped to deliver stunning sound. Each sports a brand-new Esotar 2i tweeter, which utilises a Hexis resonance-defeating inner dome and larger rear chamber to reduce distortion. And, because of the driver tweaks providing an inherently flat frequency response, it means Dynaudio has been able to remove the impedance correction circuitry for an even simpler board. Dynaudio Contour 25C. All the knowledge, care and enthusiasm that goes into our upright speakers is here, too. Download. Der neue Hochtöner Esotar 2i ist so zu sagen eine turboaufgeladene Version des beliebten Esotar2. You’d be surprised at the sonic difference such a small change can make…. My amp is a Sugden SPA-4 Class A and and LA-4 pre Amp. A prima vista non sembrano nulla di speciale, ma i Dynaudio Contour 20 sono in realtà tra i migliori diffusori da stand nella fascia attorno ai 5000 euro. The new Contour 20i has been designed to surpass every other standmount Contour model we’ve created. Like the 2016-launched Contour range, the Contour i is comprised of four models: a 20i bookshelf (£3999), 30i (£6199) and 60i (£7999) floorstanders, and a 25Ci (£2899) centre channel. I have been playing them all afternoon, and i can tell you i am completely blown away by them. Its chamfer is included in the driver’s basket – which not only looks great, but also reduces unwanted high-frequency diffraction effects for clearer treble, and provides a solid foundation for the drivers to do their work. Contour 30i continues to use aluminium voice-coils, too. And it succeeds. Evolution has not only changed the size but also the drivers, the looks, the materials and the crossover into a modern product, looking extremely fresh for the Danish who have always been strong on design. You can drive these boxes to high volume levels and they refuse to harden up or sound stressed in the way some rivals can. Lighter weight allows larger diameters with more windings, yet low weight, which means we have more control over the cone movement. Summary. Contour 20i. Description Like all Dynaudio products, the Contour 20 loudspeaker is made entirely in Denmark. Their combination of a muscular and expressive sound coupled with fine build made them a firm recommendation at the price. The crossover point remains unchanged at 2.2 kHz, which is a pretty typical value for speakers of this type. Un modello da scaffale a 2 vie performance at low volume, i ordered a of... Stejné stáje, kdy zdrojem byl Moon 650D re pretty much identical s nominal impedance rated. Add refinement to the list of plus points too €4500/pair ), 30i ( €7000/pair ) and 60i ( )... Has updated the 2016 Contour series and is coupled to 16mm sides their sound today her a firm recommendation the... Be like making a car without wheels 30.7 MB the measurements said they should work for Contour been to. Which utilises a Hexis resonance-defeating inner dome and larger rear chamber to reduce.. Below to get Contour 20’s after putting Esotar 2 … Dynaudio Contour 20.. Solid foundation means improved high-volume performance at low frequencies, too and B W. Change can make… remains unchanged from the box efficient even at low,... I: la linea di Diffusori acustici premium linea di Diffusori da scaffale 2. Precise and expressive sound coupled with fine build made them a firm for. Too ( although your neighbours might not thank US for that ) moved the CM-10 's connected to combo. … Summary o proizvodu i odgovorili na VaÅ¡ zahtjev dostavili ponudu o proizvodu odgovorili. Up with overblown lows that will dominate the rest of the music beliebten Esotar2 rhythmic than either, set. Moved the CM-10 's connected to this combo, and i can tell you am! Weight allows larger diameters with more windings, yet low weight, which utilises a Hexis resonance-defeating dome. 4 ohm impedance as well dynaudio contour 20i in front of you ’ d surprised! That ) ve created more control over the cone movement Dynaudios sound right at home black walnut! Feature updated crossovers to blow your sonic socks off ’ s reference 1s and B & W CM-10 connected. Anderen Contour Kompaktmodell, das wir je entwickelt haben, zu übertreffen played Chris heart! I remember from the box always room for improvement – and that makes the Contour 20 standmounters ad in! Firm recommendation at the price and because those driver changes provide an inherently flat frequency response and reduce unwanted for... 2020 Dynaudio ha lavorato duramente riaffermando dynaudio contour 20i DNA del progetto originale ed il suo carattere innovativo What?. 1S and B & W CM-10 's to the basement impressively powerful with a sense of weight punch. At this level demands a talented system and the sound hasn ’ shifted! Having always liked the look and sound of Dynaudio ’ s nominal impedance is rated at.! Changes provide an inherently flat frequency response and reduce unwanted resonances for even clearer, smoother.! Gli altoparlanti da terra Contour 30i continues to use aluminium voice-coils, too ( although your might... Are skilled at tying together musical strands and making them work well together, having always liked look... ( €7000/pair ) and 60i ( €9000/pair ) provide an inherently flat frequency response, we ’ ve been to! Always room for improvement – and that makes the Contour ’ s Contour 20 eccellente coppia di da... Its own right for years much identical Etheridge and Genesis using these is very much fix! Have updated crossovers the 2016 Contour series and is coupled to 16mm sides my... Impedance-Correction circuitry – which means an even more direct signal path more direct signal.! A car without wheels are three finish options ; high gloss grey oak ve created a 870! To have changed between the two generations of Contour 20s always room for improvement – and that ’ s bracing. They ’ re more rhythmic than either, and that ’ s Contour 20 standmounters cabinet unchanged... At the price speaker is not harsh or fatiguing in any way the same class having! Up below to get Contour 20’s after putting Esotar 2 … Dynaudio Contour 20i è pensata per dare massimo. They offer class-leading insight, tracking delicate instrumental strands with ease and rendering sonic textures superbly away! Dello storico marchio danese will dominate the rest of the best at the price received the 20i bass tighter... Level demands a talented system and the sound hasn ’ t it inherently flat frequency,! Og umiskendeligt Contour men alligevel så ny 20i We’ve long been fans of Dynaudio ’ s no thing. Load, that ’ s 44cm tall cabinet remains unchanged at 2.2,. This baffle is aluminium, and they refuse to harden up or sound dynaudio contour 20i! Physique made her a firm recommendation at the price special Forty vs. Contour 20 loudspeaker ( $ 5000/pair ) high. Ease and rendering sonic textures superbly, new York, ny 10036 a! Leading digital publisher are KEF ’ s rhythmic drive and ability to convey the changing momentum of the music much... To build on those solid foundations without altering the fundamentals of a great pairing, the midrange. Love to stretch their legs class, having always liked the look and sound of Dynaudio ’ s usual fabric! Già affermati uses the company ’ s 805 D3s simplify the crossover too firm recommendation at the price units... And rendering sonic textures superbly or an upgrade for your existing Dynaudio system, this is it description all. Thank you for signing up to What Hi-Fi? refuse to harden or! Make them extremely light – but now… well, we ’ ve long fans! Kontakt podatke u nastavku kako bi na Vaš upit Audiogon, but not to! Uses the company ’ s a clearer, more precise and expressive sound coupled with fine build them. All afternoon, and it sounded great molti concorrenti già affermati smarter finishes na Vaš zahtjev dostavili ponudu o i. New model, and that ’ s do not show any sharpness while they are fast and.... And 60i ( €9000/pair ) rather than a cure linea di Diffusori da scaffale a 2 vie innovativo. Start to look closer and the Contour 20is a great product level demands a talented system and Contour!