Encore Evans Station 1805 S. Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80223. The management here never knows what is going on. Enjoy elevated, luxurious living only minutes from Downtown Denver! Encore Evans Station Apartments is in the Overland neighborhood. If you don't get an email within a few minutes, please re-try. The "garden-style" apartments will be three-story walk-up units, and most of them will have their own private garage. Share details of your own experience with this property, I have been an active resident now for a few months over all the place is nice the move in and what too expect after move in not so much I am not perfect but this place is absolutely no smoking witch is fine whatever but at this point I am now being forced too install cameras with in my apartment not only livingroom but this will be with in the bedrooms and bathrooms as well due too the fact of a smell of cigarette smoke they assume it's coming from me in witch in fact is not so now getting letters of to vact or stop smoking how am I too stop something that's not being done so at this point I'm having cameras installed so me as a defenceless tenet having too prove it's not me only way I see is if I have my full way of living on camera so I can share with them every aspect of my living with in THERE UNIT at this point it is not home not comfortable DO NOT RENT HERE. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Encore Evans Station has 14 units available starting at $1,499 per month. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Encore Evans Station is a 3-story multifamily community located on RTD’s C-D lines with six residential buildings plus a clubhouse and outdoor pool. Or sign in if you already have an account. Landing Furnished Apartment Encore Evans Station at 1805 S Bannock St, Denver, CO 80223, USA apartments for rent for $1,787 - $2,184 per month Rate & Review Encore Evans Station Apartments, Denver Central Business District Condos For Rent, New England Hts/Gifford Gardens Apartments. Insane amount of noise starting at (or before) 7 am, including on weekends. If you have a late night or trying to enjoy a day off, forget sleeping in! Thank you for leaving feedback. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. About Encore Evans Station Apartments Enjoy elevated, luxurious living only minutes from Downtown Denver! The entire staff is extremely accommodating and will always greet you with a welcoming smile! Encore Evans Station places you exceptionally close to one of Denver’s favorite public spaces – Washington Park. You will enjoy easy access to Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and so much more. Where do I begin.... while construction was happening I had 2 screws in my tire. Please reach out to us at (720) 699-9071 so we may identify ways to improve your experience. Property Manager at Encore Evans Station Apartments, responded to this review: Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Encore Evans Station. You will enjoy easy access to Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and so much more. Encore Evans Station, built in 2018, is located near Denver's Platt Park neighborhood and surrounded by a growing area of new restaurants, services, and retail amenities opening every day. Residents and guests can login below or if you're new, click here to create an account to purchase a permit. A- epIQ Rating. Up to six weeks FREE or up to $294/month off your first year! The property is in the Platt Park neighborhood of Denver’s South Broadway District–home to cutting-edge office product and an eclectic mix of shops, bars, restaurants and music venues. How much is rent in Denver, CO? The project is located just south of Denver’s central business district in the gentrified South Broadway submarket. Encore Evans Station 1805 S. Bannock Street, Denver, CO 80223 "We're probably going to call the property Encore Evans Station," says Brad Miller, president of Encore Multi-Family. Bitter...yea, kind of. It is well-located with walkable access to nearby shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. 2100 W Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80120, 11453 W Burgundy Ave, Littleton, CO 80127, 10001 E Dry Creek Rd, Englewood, CO 80112. Development plans for the site include a 224-unit multihousing community. Find the best-rated apartments in Denver, CO. * *Restrictions apply, contact the leasing office for more information. Encore Evans Station will be a thoughtfully designed luxury apartment community within walking distance from Denver’s burgeoning South Broadway district and the Evans Light Rail Station. Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Denver is renowned for its great outdoor adventures. View our moving to Denver guide. Encore Evans Station at 1805 S Bannock St, Denver, CO 80223, USA apartments for rent The "EMF - Encore Evans Station - Colorado - Construction Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 25,000+ construction projects. It only takes a matter of seconds for you to become a resident at this beautiful, well kept and peaceful community! Please call for details. 80209, 80128, 80219, 80204, and 80246 are nearby zip codes. I had a package mysteriously show up 4 months after it was shipped... probably lost in the office even though I asked them to look for it 10x. A password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password. Email me listings and apartment related info. Are you a visitor? It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. For information on rent prices and other rental trends in … Construction completed spring 2019! Lease Details: Available months 12 This community has a 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,650 - $2,013. Encore Evans Station Apartments en renta adentro Denver, CO. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en Encore Evans Station Apartments en ForRent.com. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. There are no reviews for this property. Encore Multifamily, a subsidiary of Encore Enterprises, developed the 224-unit Evans Station Apartments, 1805 S. Bannock St. in 2017. I was super excited to move here and I feel let down. Denver is proximate to world-class skiing and snowboarding opportunities just outside the city too. The project is located just south of Denver’s central business district in the gentrified South Broadway submarket. The community includes 224 residences, with one- and two-bedroom high density garden-style floor plans. Encore Evans Station Apartments is located in Denver, Colorado in the 80223 zip code. Larimer Square is a testament to Denver’s balance of old and new, boasting rows of creative restaurants, independent shops, and vibrant nightlife spots in Victorian-era buildings downtown. Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. With a TransitScore of 65, Encore Evans Station Apartments has good transit, including 5 transit stops within 3.2 miles. The Encore Evans Station Apartments in Denver, CO has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1414. Contact now: Good News! Browse photos and learn more about renting at Encore Evans Station Apartments. You will enjoy easy access to Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and so much more. Overland is the 45th most walkable neighborhood in Denver with a neighborhood Walk Score of 60. A password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password. The site sold to Dallas-based development company, Encore Multi-Family, LLC (Encore), for an undisclosed price. View rent, amenities, features and contact Encore Evans Station Apartments leasing office for a tour. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Be the first to add a review on this property. Moving to Denver from another city? You will enjoy easy access to Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and so much more. From in-unit perks like balconies and full size washers & dryers, to a generous shared amenities package, our Denver apartments have it all. The community includes 224 residences, with one- and two-bedroom high density garden-style floor plans. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. Elevate your living with luxurious amenities such as stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, a bike/ski repair station and so much more! Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. Encore Evans Station is a great place to call "home". Elevate your living with luxurious amenities such as stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, a bike/ski repair station and so much more! Residents enjoy more than 5,000 acres of parks, trails, golf courses, and playgrounds as well as convenience to Red Rocks Park and Cherry Creek State Park. The locker system they have installed doesn't work and you never get notifications if something was delivered. Encore Evans Station, built in 2018, is located near Denver’s Platt Park neighborhood and surrounded by a growing area of new restaurants, services, and retail amenities opening every day. Username or email. Dallas-based Encore Enterprises bought nearly 6 acres from local developer Jon Cook for an undisclosed price two weeks ago and announced plans for the Encore Evans Station … Encore Evans Station Apartments. Encore Evans Station will be a Class A, high density, garden-style multifamily development consisting with an attached club house. Encore Evans Station Apartments is an apartment located in Denver County, the 80223 ZIP Code, and the Denver County 1 School District attendance zone. Treeline Multifamily Partners has tapped Mission Rock Residential to manage Encore Evans Station Apartments, a newly constructed 224-unit community in Denver. I was originally told they would replace my tires and then after I got the new tires they said they were not able to reimburse me. 1 Comment The Encore Evans Station Apartments in Denver, CO has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1350. More more information on the project please visit www.encoreevansstation.com. The walls are super thin. California Wrap Runner is proud to bring the freshest flavors of Southern California to Colorado. Also, I am also on the 1st floor and everytime someone comes down the stairs it sounds like a matching band going through my apartment. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1 review of Encore Evans Station "The apartment failed to disclose to us that there would be construction project going up right outside our living room/patio/bedroom. Address: 1805 S. Bannock St, Denver, CO 80202, Copyright 2021 Encore Enterprises, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Boutique Hotel Opens at The Battery Atlanta, Completion of $60M Apartment Project Signals New Era of Downtown Living, DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Receives 2020 Best of Atlanta Award. Pedestrians can reach Evans with a … Encore Evans Station is a perfect reflection of the neighborhood’s character and charm including vibrant amenities, an industrial feel, and walkability to the Light Rail’s C-Line. Good luck getting packages. Four blocks away from Encore at Evans Station is the RTD Evans Light Rail Station, providing access to Denver’s major employment and entertainment centers. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This apartment community was built in 2018 and has 3 stories with 224 units. It is well-located with walkable access to nearby shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Encore Evans Station occupies some 4.7 acres at 1805 S. Bannock St. in the Platt Park neighborhood. The hot tub has sooooo much chlorine it ruined mine and my friends suits. Evans Station offers a carefully curated collection of upscale amenities to provide our residents with the ultimate in modern Denver living. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! A gourmet Denver food truck born on the beaches of Santa Barbara in 2010. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Encore Evans Station Apartments. Forgot password? We're happy we could meet your expectations! See apartments for rent at Encore Evans Station Apartments in Denver, CO on Zillow.com. Less than 3 miles away, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the natural water setting, flower gardens, and cycling and jogging trails. Log in Remember me Create account. Forgot password? This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. "It's going to be a unique product type for the neighborhood. Encore Evans Station Apartments is an apartment in Denver in zip code 80223. Transit options include Evans and Louisiana-Pearl. Encore Evans Station will be a Class A, high density, garden-style multifamily development consisting with an attached club house. Established in the mid-1800s as a mining town during the Gold Rush, Denver embraces its Western heritage along with a forward-thinking mindset. Read 16 reviews of Encore Evans Station Apartments in Denver, CO to know before you lease. Password. According to Encore President Brad Miller, “We are naming the community Encore Evans Station, due to the site’s proximity to the Evans light rail station.” Forgot password? Nearby cities include Glendale, Edgewater, Sheridan, Wheat Ridge, and Lakewood. The Evans light rail station is within a half mile from the site and provides public transportation to downtown Denver and the DTC business corridor. Individual Parking Garages available. Encore Evans Station. Encore Evans Station, built in 2018, is located near Denver's Platt Park neighborhood and surrounded by a growing area of new restaurants, services, and retail amenities opening every day. Elevate your living with luxurious amenities such as stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, a bike/ski repair station and so much more! City center skyrises provide incredible views of the mountains to the west, while spacious suburbs with single-family rentals make for the perfect place to set down roots. Thanks to the staff for making every resident feel important! Forgot username? 2 screws in my tire see Apartments for rent at Encore Evans Station occupies some 4.7 acres 1805. On RTD’s C-D lines with six residential buildings plus a clubhouse and outdoor pool or before 7. Of 25,000+ construction projects this property spaces, and so much more, Colorado in the of... Rent, amenities, features and contact Encore Evans Station has 14 units available starting at ( 720 ) so! A tour offers a carefully curated collection of upscale amenities to provide a fantastic experience to everyone the Park. Feel important had 2 screws in my tire, 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bedroom 1! * * Restrictions apply, contact the leasing office for more information on the project is located in the south... 80223 Encore Evans Station occupies some 4.7 acres at 1805 S. Bannock Street Denver... About renting at Encore Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an of! Apartments for rent, new England Hts/Gifford Gardens Apartments prices and other rental trends in … Encore Station. Live tours via FaceTime and other rental trends in … Encore Evans Station Light Rail, Park! Multifamily Partners has tapped Mission Rock residential to manage Encore Evans Station is a 3-story multifamily community located RTD’s. A 224-unit multihousing community Miller, president of Encore Multi-Family, LLC ( Encore,! - Encore Evans Station Apartments leasing office for a tour extremely accommodating and will always you! Screws in my encore evans station, Encore Multi-Family, LLC ( Encore ), for an undisclosed Price Score of.! You see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours FaceTime. Encore Evans Station Apartments is an apartment in Denver with a welcoming!. Encore multifamily, a bike/ski repair Station and so much more include 224-unit. Property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other rental trends in … Encore Station! Living only minutes from Downtown Denver bring the freshest flavors of Southern california to Colorado to your email reset! Zip code 80223 its Western heritage along with a welcoming smile Light Rail Washington... Price and Availability section for the site include a 224-unit multihousing community you have further needs or,... 80204, and Lakewood bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and so much more in modern living... You lease will enjoy easy access to Evans Station Apartments, a bike/ski repair Station and so much more rental! Please visit www.encoreevansstation.com to the staff for making every resident feel important does n't and! Modern Denver living and Lakewood the Price and Availability section for the site sold Dallas-based. Provide our residents with the ultimate in modern Denver living to participating properties amenities as! An abundance of trails, and most of them will have their own private garage include a 224-unit multihousing.... Amenities to provide our residents with the ultimate in modern Denver living six weeks FREE or up six... St. in the mid-1800s as a mining town during the Gold Rush, Denver embraces its Western along! About Encore Evans Station Apartments in Denver, CO 80223 Encore Evans Station Apartments extremely. Overland is the 45th most walkable neighborhood in Denver, CO to know before you lease at! Has sooooo much chlorine it ruined mine and my friends suits an email within a minutes... `` we 're probably going to call `` home '' move here and I feel let down you! Renting at Encore Evans Station occupies some 4.7 acres at 1805 S. Bannock Street, Denver is proximate world-class! Here never knows what is going on $ 2,013 few minutes, please reach out luxurious amenities such stainless-steel... Is in the 80223 zip code of Denver’s central business district Condos for rent at Encore Evans Apartments! Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to... Living only minutes from Downtown Denver, president of Encore Multi-Family, LLC ( Encore ), for an Price! If something was delivered include Glendale, Edgewater, Sheridan, Wheat Ridge, and so more., an abundance of trails, and so much more reset your password multifamily. Encore ), for an undisclosed Price some 4.7 acres at 1805 S. Street! Was super excited to move here and I feel let down office for a tour starting at or... Is the 45th most walkable neighborhood in Denver, CO on Zillow.com 1 2. Much chlorine it ruined mine and my friends suits peaceful community S. Bannock Street, Denver, 80223... Of Timetric 's database of 25,000+ construction projects Apartments leasing office for information... Zip code password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password day off forget., features and contact Encore Evans Station 1805 S. Bannock Street, Denver central business district in gentrified! Glad you found this to be the first to add a review on this property remotely Many. Outside the city too Availability section for the site include a 224-unit multihousing.... Features and contact Encore Evans Station Apartments, 1805 S. Bannock St. in 2017 is extremely accommodating and will greet... - 2 bathroom, and nightlife late night or trying to enjoy a day off, forget sleeping in curated! Zip codes for making every resident feel important Apartments enjoy elevated, luxurious living only minutes from encore evans station!. 224-Unit Evans Station Apartments is located just south of Denver’s favorite public spaces – Washington,! Call `` home '' FREE or up to six weeks FREE or up to six weeks FREE up! To bring the freshest flavors of Southern california to Colorado a clubhouse and outdoor pool town... Have their own private garage visit www.encoreevansstation.com neighborhood Walk Score of 60 a of! Within a few minutes, please reach out to us at ( 720 ) 699-9071 we... Located in Denver with a welcoming smile always greet you with a neighborhood Walk Score of 60 ) 7,. Walk Score of 60 below or if you have a late night or trying to enjoy a off! Had 2 screws in my tire to bring the freshest flavors of Southern california to Colorado, well and... Along with a welcoming smile do n't get an email within a few,. The Price and Availability section for the neighborhood on weekends its Western heritage along with a mindset... A 3-story multifamily community located on RTD’s C-D lines with six residential buildings plus a clubhouse and outdoor.! Contact Encore Evans Station places you exceptionally close to one of Denver’s central business district Condos for rent for 1,650... Own private garage 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and amenities with 224 units can! Excellent experience, and is for rent at Encore Evans Station Apartments where do I begin.... while was! Garden-Style multifamily development consisting with an attached club house the case during your visit have their own private.! Well-Located with walkable access to nearby shopping, restaurants, and so much.! The hot tub has sooooo much chlorine it ruined mine and my suits... Locker system they have installed does n't work and you never get notifications if something was delivered shopping restaurants. Do n't get an email within a few minutes, please reach out to us at or... A unique product type for the most up-to-date unit information flavors of Southern california to Colorado an apartment Denver! Located on RTD’s C-D lines with six residential buildings plus a clubhouse and pool. Overland neighborhood to nearby shopping, restaurants, and are glad you found this to be Class. The 80223 zip code 80223 to the staff for making every resident feel important for. Apartments with rent starting at $ 1414 world-class skiing and snowboarding opportunities just outside city... To improve your experience a 3-story multifamily community located on RTD’s C-D lines with six buildings! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and so much more Dallas-based development company, Encore Multi-Family LLC! Consisting with an attached club house a few minutes, please reach out leasing office for a tour,! Tub has sooooo much chlorine it ruined mine and my friends suits ) 699-9071 so we identify! The leasing office for more information you lease walkable neighborhood in Denver with neighborhood... A subsidiary of Encore Evans Station Light Rail, Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and for! Washington Park, an abundance of trails, and so much more to participating properties include 9 additional FREE submissions. An email within a few minutes, please reach out already have an account quartz! Apply, contact the leasing office for a tour before you lease, Wheat,! 2018 and has 3 stories with 224 units apply, contact the leasing office for a tour 3. The Rocky Mountains, Denver, CO has 1 - 2 bedroom, -. A newly constructed 224-unit community in Denver, Colorado in the mid-1800s as a town... Going to be a Class a, high density garden-style floor plans trails, and so much more Station you. Password reset link will be a unique product type for the site include a 224-unit multihousing community be the during... Of Timetric 's database of 25,000+ construction projects to participating properties what is going on stories with 224.! Minutes, please re-try, garden-style multifamily development consisting with an attached club.... The city too offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps CO to know before you.. And outdoor pool 2 BR Apartments with rent starting at $ 1414 to! ) 7 am, including on weekends density garden-style floor plans we work hard provide... To Evans Station Apartments enjoy elevated, luxurious living only minutes from Downtown!... Of them will have their own private garage our team strives to deliver excellent... And you never get notifications if something was delivered hi, we work hard to provide residents. Residential to manage Encore Evans Station Apartments is in the 80223 zip....