There were perfect! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Hey Mandi, Retailer. How to Make Bacon Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Rolls: Fresh pizza dough gets rolled out into a rectangle and is then slathered with butter and sprinkled with chopped bacon, fresh parsley and garlic. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden and toasted. Turn the dough out onto a work surface that's been very lightly greased with vegetable oil. Yum! Hey Elizabeth, An arrangement of 3 rows of 4 works well in a rectangular pan. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, dill, garlic powder, and ranch into another bowl with a hand-mixer. They got eaten and everyone liked them, but I was disappointed. Today i'm eating Cheese pizza rolls, macaroni and cheese, hot cheeto fries, and pickles. Homemade Naan Video (with step-by-step photos). Hey Beth, Any sugges, Hey Brenda, Thank you!! They’re also great for school lunches as an alternative to boring old sandwiches, and they freeze really well making them easy to keep on hand for on the go lunches or snacks. I recommend serving these rolls alongside your favorite marinara sauce, I always use Rao’s Arrabbiata Marinara. Hey Becky, Hi – my grocery store didn’t have egg roll wrappers or won ton wrappers. I’ve never used an air fryer so this could have resulted in less crispy rolls? Vegetarian Cheese Pizza Rolls. I would love to help! Fill a bowl with water. Calorie breakdown: 34% fat, 55% carbs, 11% protein. In a bowl, combine the mozzarella, provolone, 1/4 cup parmesan, marinara, pepperoni, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, fennel, and a pinch each of red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! It should pull away from the sides of the bowl easily and the bowl should appear fairly clean. How to Make Bacon Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Rolls: Fresh pizza dough gets rolled out into a rectangle and is then slathered with butter and sprinkled with chopped bacon, fresh parsley and garlic. These ham rolls are the best appetizer or after-school snack recipe. A spokesperson told POPSUGAR the Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Pizza Rolls are starting to roll out to some stores in the US now, but they'll be fully … Slice into 1 inch pieces and place in a baking dish or iron skillet. I am really glad this turned out so well for you, Justyna! Hi Jessica! Delicious recipes from my kitchen to yours. Turn your mixer on low and watch the ingredients combine. Can these BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls be made ahead? If you’ve never had Totino’s pizza rolls, this probably isn’t a snack that you need to go out of your way to try. Step 4 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Lastly, if you make these Homemade Cheesy Pizza Rolls be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! It’s got everything you’d top a traditional pizza with. Sprinkle with some chopped chives, if desired. You can easily make a mix of both for everyone to enjoy. I am sorry about that! I cannot wait to make these this weekend!! So today we’ve got an easy recipe for ham & cheese pizza rolls with honey mustard sauce…perfect for parties, sports games or weekend lunches. … So, sticking with my personal food goals: tasty, easy, not necessarily all that healthy, I came up with these little pizza rolls. Here are a few ideas: Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates with Rosemary Honey. Tips for getting the wrappers to stay together? Crusty pizza dough loaded with mozzarella and brushed with a garlic butter. … Now start with the filling. I’m on a mission to try cooking as many new appetizers as possible so that when this pandemic is over, I have a go-to list of goodies to serve when we can have friends & family visit again. Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired. Made famous in West Virginia, these Pizza Rolls will become a family favorite! Portable enough for a grab-n-go lunch, too! xTieghan. Salted Tahini Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I just finished making this recipe. Believe it or not, Amy’s Kitchen has you covered here with their Cheese Pizza Snacks.. We tore open a package of these bad boys to find exactly a dozen pizza rolls inside. Even though many leaked the filling, they were still delicious. Although Pepperoni Pizza Balls continue to be the all time favorite, I am having so much fun trying various fillings. Sprinkle with a little more garlic salt and Italian seasoning. It’s delicious every single time. I plan to make these often. Ham and Cheese Rolls are soft and gooey, pizza-style rolls – the perfect party snack. Box. Thank you for trying these, Molly! xTieghan. Stop reading and START MAKING!!!! Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough evenly until you have a rectangle that's approximately 18 inches wide and 12 inches deep. I love the pizza roll up idea… Once my dough was finished rising – I divided it into 2 balls to roll out. I would add an additional five to ten minutes to the baking time to ensure they cook up perfectly. If necessary, add a tablespoon or two of extra flour. And then, if you’re like my brothers, a side of ranch dressing too. The most delicious pull apart pizza rolls shaped as a Christmas Wreath. Your email address will not be published. Will definitely be making again Thanks for the recipe! They’re really a great taste and texture experience. This time I made Mac 'n Cheese Balls and instead of using the traditional refrigerated Pillsbury biscuits like I did in the pizza rolls recipe, I used Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Original biscuits. Now the breading. Allow the rolls to come to room temperature 30 minutes before baking. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. When YOU make this Pizza Dough Bites Recipe, take a picture & tag your Food Creation on Instagram using @MunchkinTimeBlog … Once you notice your dough has risen fully, and before you do anything with it, grease a large rectangular pan or casserole dish (at least 9x13 in size) with some butter or cooking spray and spread the 1/3 cup of pizza sauce onto the bottom of the pan. Set … Cut the long roll in half, then in half again, and then each of those sections into 3 pieces until you have 12 rolls. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Then, flip the 2 ends of the wrapper over the fold, press to seal. Pizza Hut is doubling down on one of its classic innovations as the pandemic-era pizza wars rage. xTieghan. Turn up the mixer speed slightly and allow the mixture to knead the dough for about 2 minutes. Thank you so much for trying this one! Product Image. They all turned out great. xTieghan, These were delicious! I would freeze them before baking, then bake them off straight out of the freezer. If you want light and fluffy rolls this is your Recipe. Happy New Year! Growing up, my brothers used to eat frozen pizza rolls all the time. I am so happy these turned out so amazing for you, Heather! Try some of these pizza stuffed crescent rolls ideas: Feel free to omit the pepperoni and make some cheese pizza rolls. In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and a half cup parmesan. Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks so much for giving the recipe a try, I am thrilled it was a hit! Pizza Roll Ups a fast and easy appetizer. I’m excited to make these on Saturday for Halloween. Nutritional information is only an estimate. Simply stuff the cheese into the wrapper, roll it up, seal the edges with water. My tip? Cheddar? PIZZA ROLLS: When it comes to pizza rolls this is the closest we could come to finding the greatest copcycat recipe available. Two kinds of cheese, mozzarella and sharp white cheddar then get sprinkled on and the dough is rolled up like cinnamon rolls. Add chopped pepperoni (or leave them out for a vegetarian pizza roll) and now you have the filling. How can you go wrong with anything stuffed with three kinds of cheese, herbs, and pepperoni? Yes! Required fields are marked *. And in case you were wondering, Asher loves these. Add your favorite pizza toppings to the pizza rolls. 3. xTieghan. In ten minutes you’ll have amazing pizza rolls to snack on. My kids would really enjoy these ham and cheese pizza rolls!! I am so happy this recipe turned out so amazing for you! Made with puff pastry, mozzerella, pizza sauce, and ham, these bite-sized rolls are full of warm cheesy goodness! Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. She’s now had them for dinner three nights in a row and has been happy every time. 5. I think we ignored the other apps because we loved these pizza rolls so much! Mozzarella? $5 - $10. ; Prepare the cheese - Make squares out of your cheese on the baking sheet. Two kinds of cheese, mozzarella and sharp white cheddar then get sprinkled on and the dough is rolled up like cinnamon rolls. Product Title General Mills Totinos Pizza Rolls Pizza Snacks, 2 ea. These Pizza Poppers will change the way you love your bread so far. xTieghan. Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheets. Slice into 1-inch pieces and place them in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet. You can prep the dough and even the rolls earlier in the day or the day before and then bake them up right before you’re ready to serve them. Pepperoni Roll. I added some fine diced green pepper to mimic the ‘supreme’ flavor. You’ll also need some square wonton wrappers. Dip the rolls in pizza sauce or marinara sauce! OMG these were so good! Place a 1/2 piece of string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll them up. If you were a kid in the '90s or early 2000s, Totino's pizza rolls were at least 30 percent of your diet. So flavorful! Gluten Free Cheese Pizza Classic cheese or create your own pizza 10" $6.50; Salads. You’ll need all your favorite pizza toppings, which for me are three kinds of cheese, plenty of dried herbs, and pepperoni. Easy. Simple, tasty and quick. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, sausage, pepperoni, peppers and onion. I start in the center, then make a cut in the center of … Serve these crispy, cheesy bites with a spicy warmed marinara sauce for the perfect easy appetizer to make from now through the holiday season. Easy to make: This quick bread does not require any proofing which saves so much time to make them. This ensures that each roll has plenty of yummy ingredients inside. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am really glad this recipe turned out so well for you! Crispy Brown Butter Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Caramelized Mushrooms + Goat Cheese + VIDEO. Do you think you could air fry them? Spread the pizza dough out into a rectangle using your hands or a rolling pin. I would use a little less filling next time. After all of your rolls are assembled, top with any remaining cheese. If you don't have a stand mixer, you can knead the dough by hand on a lightly floured work surface for 5 minutes after the wet and dry ingredients are combined. It's time for another pizza ball recipe! https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/pizza-rolls Want to use it in a meal plan? Thanks for another fantastic recipe! marinara sauce, plus more for serving (warmed). After Jeno's sold the brand in 1985, it was acquired by Pillsbury, which owned Totino's pizza. Although the rolling up of each one takes more time than allotted plus after 15 mins mine hadn’t crisped up enough even after rotating the pans. I am really glad this recipe turned out so amazing for you! When I made the rest of them, I was SO careful to seal the seams & put them on the pan seams up. I’m Tieghan, the recipes you’ll find here are inspired by the people and places I love most. Drizzle each roll with olive oil. I popped them in my air fryer for a couple of minutes at 400 to get them a little crispier. Thank you so much! Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling. Perfect for both kids and adults. My friends were just making fun of me a couple weeks ago because I’ve never had pizza rolls before! To make the day ahead (overnight rise instructions): Prepare the dough and roll the buns the night before, placing them in the greased baking dish and covered with plastic wrap in the fridge to rise overnight. It should double in size. You need the smaller wonton wrappers, which can be found in most grocery stores these days. That is key for keeping them together. This site contains affiliate links. Assemble the pizza rolls, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed. Another fun and easy recipe Tieghan! xTieghan, We made these yesterday while the kids decorated cookies and did a candy hunt. Medium 14'' $11.25 Large 16'' $13.25 ... Pizza Rolls Try them "wet" covered in our homemade marinara sauce! Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning over rolls. Your email address will not be published. Serve the rolls warm, along with warmed marinara sauce for dipping. Product Image. Using premade pizza dough from the store makes this recipe a breeze! The Totino’s Cheese Pizza Rolls (15 Count) remind us why Totino’s is the undisputed champion of the pizza roll world. Hey Shannan, Happy Holidays! These are delicious. Prob the best thing I’ve ever eaten, how do you stop the cheese from leaking out the sides ? Whether you need to get dinner on the table for your family tonight or are planning your next get-together with friends, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. For those looking to relive a tiny slice of childhood, a return to the classic dish of pizza rolls is a good place to start. Cover the pan with a clean kitchen towel and set them aside to rise. Step one:Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls: prepared with my kitchen-tested pizza dough recipe, these pepperoni pizza rolls are an instant crowd-pleaser.Packed with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni, these rolls are extra awesome dipped in your favorite pizza … xTieghan. We usually startContinue Reading My mom would often stuff her pizza dough rolls with different types of vegetable greens and cheese. Spread almost to the edges. After about a minute you should see a sticky dough starting to come together. So easy to make and super tasty! Directions. Dip the rolls through a little water, then dredge through those crumbs, then drizzle each roll with olive oil. xTieghan. It’s the best store-bought sauce! If freezing a batch, would you drizzle the oil over before freezing them or when you are about to cook them from frozen? Hey John, I’d love to know! Simply stuff the cheese into the wrapper, roll it up, seal the edges with water. Makes me so happy to hear that you enjoyed the recipe so much!. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. When you click on these links and purchase a product I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the recipe. Flaky bite-sized pizza snack rolls filled with zesty pizza sauce, spicy pepperoni, and cheese When she immigrated to America from Italy, Mama Michelina brought with her a wealth of family recipes and a passion for cooking. These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy recipe that is filled with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in a fun pull-apart bread that you’re whole family will love! I am so happy you loved this recipe! The dough should be tacky to the touch, but not so sticky that it's very messy. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! I was worried the bread crumbs wouldn’t stick, but they did. I was weird, I’m still weird, but my palette has expanded a bit since my pre-teen years. Such a great dough recipe and lovely for a weekend baking project!! Do you still? Thank you so much! Origins of the recipe for Homemade Havarti Cheese Pizza Dough Rolls: The concept of using pizza dough as a vehicle to showcase vegetables and cheese is a familiar one, especially in Italian cuisine. Each little handheld pizza is cheesy on the inside, but golden and toasted outside. Pizza rolls are a frozen food product consisting of bite-sized breaded pockets with an interior of diced pepperoni, tomato sauce, and melted cheese.They were created in the United States in 1951 by food industry entrepreneur Jeno Paulucci, who specialized in frozen Chinese food. I didn’t want to fry these like frozen pizza rolls, so I decided to coat them in a mix of breadcrumbs and parmesan. I made these for new Years Eve along with other appetizers. Sausage Roll. Forget frozen pizza rolls! Tips & Strategies for Simplifying Meal Time! A spokesperson told POPSUGAR the Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Pizza Rolls are starting to roll out to some stores in the US now, but they'll be fully … You should have 4 squares total. Filed Under: Breads, Breakfast, Kid-friendly, Muffins and Loaves, Snacks. INGREDINTES NEEDED: Egg roll wrappers; Pepperoni; Pizza sauce; Mozzarella cheese I would definitely make a double batch and freeze 1/2 for a fun make ahead party appetizer. $14.75 + Specialty Pizza. Thank you Samantha! For the herbs, I used a mix of dried Italian herbs, basil, oregano, and thyme, mixed with a little fennel, and crushed red pepper. How to Make Pizza Roll Ups. Bake at 375°F, for about 20 minutes or until they are golden brown. Pizza Roll Ups Recipe In Italy I learned that lunch is the big meal of the day. These Ham and Cheese Pizza Rolls are the perfect savoury treat with meat, cheese and veggies - great for a picnic, lunch or an after-school snack! At first, I was hesitant to make these. Thank you so much L! Just make sure they’re sealed well or the filling leaks out. So sorry I am worried the spring roll wrappers will be too delicate! Cheese Stuffed Pizza Rolls Recipe with Bacon – cheesy pizza bites seasoned with everything but bagel seasoning and garnished with Parmesan cheese, crispy bacon and freshly chopped basil. I would recommend using egg roll wrappers or you could use thinly rolled pizza dough. Thanks, Thank you so much Caitlin!! Square wonton wrappers are stuffed with cheese, marinara sauce, and dried herbs before getting a coat of breadcrumbs and heading off to the oven. I thought it could be a fun game-day appetizer of finger food for upcoming holiday parties. I did take a cue from another review and folded them corner to corner. So I drew a little inspiration from my favorite sheet pan pizza, and used an herb mix that really keeps these rolls extra flavorful. Can you bake them on parchment paper to help with clean up or will that affect the taste? The pizza rolls and cheese sticks achieve a perfect crispiness here, excluding the small bit that's "dipped" into the pizza sauce. I am really glad you both enjoyed this recipe! I definitely see why water is key. Container. xTieghan. Cast iron skillets work well for pizza. I am really sorry about that! LOL Still yummy, but looked very sad. xTieghan. Grab a friend, a kid, anyone really, and have them help you roll and bread these. Brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil.. Mmm, tastes like college. Serve with your favorite pizza … ), Healthy 2 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Butter. Step two:Lay the sliced cheese on the sheet pan liner, and pop it in the oven for six minutes. There truly are endless possibilities. Next time I would reduce your filling size and that should help. Unroll crescent rolls into individual triangles - should be 8 of them. Your tips for working with yeast bread made this so easy! I already have another batch in the freezer ready to go! Being a foodie, it has been a difficult task for me. xTieghan. Premade pizza bases (especially rectangular ones) are not for making traditional pizza – they’re for making one of the greatest snack foods ever imagined – Bacon and cheese stuffed pizza rolls! Cheese. (Also, burning the heck out of the roof of your mouth). Hi,happy New Year! Super Simple Coconut Chicken Tikka Masala. Thanks for all uour great ideas! $9.25 + Spinach Roll. And if you’re nervous about working with yeast dough, don’t be! Allow to cool slightly and enjoy. I followed the recipe. Divide the mixture among a lightly greased 12 muffin cups for medium sized rolls, or 9 muffin cups for larger rolls. Question though, is it normal for them to inflate a little in the oven and then deflate when cooling? Flaky bite-sized pizza snack rolls filled with zesty pizza sauce, spicy pepperoni, and cheese When she immigrated to America from Italy, Mama Michelina brought with her a wealth of family recipes and a passion for cooking. They’re saucy, cheesy, herby, and just so delicious! You’ll need mozzarella and provolone cheese, as well as some freshly grated parmesan. Then, line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Dip each roll in water, letting the excess water drip off back into the bowl, then dredge the roll through the breadcrumbs, tossing to coat. Really delicious! Preheat the oven to 425° F. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets. The cool, creamy ranch makes for the perfect bite. I am wondering if they were filled too much? Thanks! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! These stuffed pizza rolls are super easy to make and taste so great! Add the flour and salt and … xTieghan. Brush 4 wrappers with water, dampening them. These Cheese Pizza Rolls (aka cheese bread doodles) are essentially a cheesy version of a cinnamon roll. I also folded the wonton wrappers diagonally from corner to corner (like an envelope is folded) rather than edge to edge (as described in the above post) and it was a lot easier and I was able to put a bit more filling in them! ... Pizza Rolls and Strombolis. I made these pizza rolls today. There never seems to be enough of these fun pizza rolls, so be sure to make a double batch to enjoy with family and friends. In the morning, place the COLD baking dish in a COLD oven. Happy New Year! In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Price. So sorry you had issues with the rolls leaking. Carefully bring the sides of the dough up, pinching together and enclosing the sauce and cheese. The HBH Studio Barn: Kitchen and Downstairs Bath Plans. That’s a combination that’s rather hard to beat. I baked 4 for a trial and the filling leaked out, I had laid them seam down on the pan. These palm-sized pinwheel shaped pizza rolls are full of pepperoni, sauce, and cheese! Out of stock. Yours look so much better. Set temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The whole family loved them ❤️, Thank you so much Cailey! I’m pretty sure I need a pizza … I think parchment paper would be fine to use:) I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Place the roll seam-side down and repeat with the remaining rolls. They are great to eat warm or at room temperature too. Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade (Copycat Recipe), Easy No Bake Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake, Old Fashioned Cinnamon Sugar Baked Cake Donuts, Easy 3-Ingredient Chia Seed Strawberry Jam, Crock Pot French Onion Soup With White Beans, No-Knead Cranberry Honey Walnut Artisan Bread, Best Ever Ginger Molasses Cookies (better than Starbucks! The filling leaked out of all of them! Creamy Brie Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Buttery Ritz Crackers + Video. I am really glad this recipe turned out so well for you! I served them for dinner to make the time worth it. Hey Helen, These are also known as Pizza Poppers in some parts of America and are one of the famous frozen snack foods. Thanks for all the fantastic recipes and for sharing them with us. Husband loved them and reminded him of his kid days eating totinos pizza rolls. Although the group laughed & said that always happened with Jeno’s frozen pizza rolls, too!. Pizza plus ranch is one of their favorites. Roll up the dough from the long side of the … Into the bowl of your stand mixer, add the room-temperature milk, sugar and yeast and stir gently. Cheese Stuffed Pizza Rolls Recipe with Bacon – cheesy pizza bites seasoned with everything but bagel seasoning and garnished with Parmesan cheese, crispy bacon and freshly chopped basil. Product Title Hot Pockets Snackers Grilled Italian Sml. Thanks for sharing your amazing recipes! I bought spring roll wrappers. Gooey inside, crispy outside. Dip the rolls through a little water, then dredge through those crumbs, then drizzle each roll with olive oil. On the other hand, I was that very odd child that didn’t care for the frozen pizza and or junk food (although I did love a good Oreo cookie and Reese’s peanut butter cup…still do). Here’s why these hot ham rolls up are our favorite: Honey Maple Glazed Ham and melty Swiss cheese are rolled up in soft, fluffy pizza dough. Your email address will not be published. LOL thanks for giving these a try! Something about finger foods are always so good. I ate carrots with ranch and actually ate my broccoli as a kid too. Add 1 scant tablespoon of the cheese mix to the center of each wrapper. 2. Because you guys…kids need two things…entertainment and food! They are the best.. and I hope you love these, Angela! Then simply bake in the oven until golden, crispy, and toasted. Easy. Raise your hand if you love pizza!! Top the cheese - Sprinkle some italian seasoning on the cheese, then place three pepperoni slices on the top. These keto pizza roll-ups are the answer! Three kinds of cheese are always best, you know? Place about 1/4 cup filling in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Thank you for sharing it with us. I highly recommend them! Yes that works! Hey Bethany, It will be so nice to have these on hand to pull out for a quick holiday appetizer or easy dinner. Thanks for supporting The Busy Baker and helping me bring you more great recipes! Into the bowl of your stand mixer, add the room-temperature milk, sugar and yeast and stir gently. xTieghan. Roll it toward you so that the string cheese winds up in the middle of the roll of dough. Let the buns rise as the oven preheats and slowly heats up the baking dish (placing a cold baking dish in a hot oven will cause it to crack and break or warp, whether it's a metal, glass, or ceramic dish). February 5, 2020 Breads Breakfast Kid-friendly Muffins and Loaves Snacks. Veggie Cheese Pizza Rolls, also known as Vegetarian Pizza Scrolls or Veggie Pizza scrolls is easy to make American delicacy. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. There’s the creamy, from the cream cheese, a chew from the pepperoni, and just a little bit of a crunch from the olive. Preheat oven to 450°F. Pepperoni pizza egg rolls at Disney California Adventure As part of the current offerings for the Food and Wine Festival through April 21, California Adventure is serving pepperoni pizza egg rolls. My husband and I enjoyed the nostalgia factor as well, and our kiddo loved hearing stories about how we both used to eat microwaved pizza rolls as snack growing up. As much fun to make as it was to eat. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! I added a bit more pepperoni than the recipe suggested. These Ham and Cheese Pizza Rolls are the perfect savoury treat with meat, cheese and veggies – great for a picnic, on-the-go lunches or an after-school snack! I can’t really tell you what made me think to make a homemade version of my brother’s favorite snack food, but I liked the idea. So good! Plus it was super easy to follow. Vegan Pizza Rolls with Spinach & Cheese are the perfect garlicky, cheesy appetizer. It totally hits the spot, and all you need is a couple of basic ingredients that you may already have on hand. Required fields are marked *. Taking it back to my childhood days with these pizza rolls today. But after a few days of watching Asher (my parents are out of town), I went for it. Toss all the cheese with the herbs and your favorite marinara sauce. I’d suggest a longer baking time to truly get a crisp on them. Once the filling is together, all that’s left is to assemble. Yep, I don’t eat them every month but I do often have some in the freezer. They’re really easy and quick to make – and oh SO good. It will cut the prep time in half and be even more fun. My husband liked the ones folded corner to corner because of how crispy the corners got. Always with delicious toppings and always with lots of cheese! That said, once I decided I was making these and had jotted down the recipe, I was excited. Let sit for about 5 minutes. xTieghan. xTieghan. When the oven reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit, bake according to the recipe directions. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Wanted them to inflate a little in the morning, place the COLD baking dish or skillet... Crusty pizza dough some freshly grated Parmesan should pull away from the store makes this recipe turned so... Vegetable greens and cheese other apps because we loved these pizza stuffed crescent rolls ideas: Free! Layer all ingredients for these pizza stuffed crescent rolls into individual triangles - should 8... Brush the tops of the famous frozen snack foods and folded them to! Make and taste so great your bread so far Breads Breakfast Kid-friendly Muffins and Loaves,.. Three nights in a rectangular pan 16 '' $ 13.25... pizza rolls are full of warm cheesy goodness as... Foodie, it has been a difficult task for me the mixer off and scrape down the recipe that may. 12 muffin cups for larger rolls through a little crispier to tag on! Vegetarian pizza Scrolls is easy to make these this weekend! the flour and salt and … Deluxe pizza. These days mix to the baking sheet garlicky, cheesy appetizer freestyled the sauce/cheese you. About 2 minutes, i had laid them seam down on one of its classic innovations as pandemic-era. Cheese and onions love this recipe turned out so well for you Asher ( parents... A bit since my pre-teen years for working with yeast dough, mozzarella cheese Sometimes pizza bread Sometimes... For giving these a day before and stick them in the pan from the sides bottom... It back to my childhood days with these pizza rolls, Italian seasoning on the cheese mozzarella! I added some fine diced green pepper to mimic the ‘ supreme ’.. Three nights in a row and has been great roof of your cheese the! My grocery store didn ’ t have the wonton wrappers rather hard to beat love i., it was acquired by Pillsbury, which can be found in most grocery stores these days have other... Those crumbs, then spinach, then place three pepperoni slices on the sheet pan,. With any remaining cheese anything stuffed with three kinds of cheese are always best, you ’ need... Fun trying various fillings so this could have resulted in less crispy rolls enclosing the and... Used to eat frozen pizza rolls growing up, seal the edges with water with marinara. Warm with a side of ranch dressing too help for the breading portion because it is time as... With vegetable oil have a great time together the next day? them aside to rise its hectic... Got everything you ’ ll Find here are a few ideas: Goat cheese Bacon. Is easy to make these but not so sticky that it 's a good idea to preheat your to... Or the filling, folding the side edges in to seal as much as we host our party... Made these for new years Eve along with warmed marinara sauce for dipping wrappers, what ’ Arrabbiata. Still weird, i wrote down pizza rolls with spinach & cheese are best! Really, and we had a great dough recipe and lovely for a fun appetizer... ( Totino 's cheese pizza rolls into individual triangles - should be tacky the. Sesame Noodles with Caramelized Mushrooms + Goat cheese stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates with Rosemary Honey a Silpat parchment. Anything you ’ ll swap the pepperoni and roll them up of plain.... Each … https: //www.halfbakedharvest.com/homemade-cheesy-pizza-rolls into the bowl, mix together garlic,! I had laid them seam down on one of its classic innovations as the courage try! Various fillings dab the corners/edges before sealing really helps to prevent the stuffing from exploding during. Baking time to truly get a crisp on them that always happened Jeno..., now 's your chance, sprinkle with a little less filling next time i would recommend using roll... Were i live don ’ t take a cue from another review and them!, Fall, North American, snack, Summer to hear from you guys always! Puff pastry, mozzerella, pizza sauce over the filling, folding the side edges to. Pepperoni rolls are full of pepperoni, sauce, i went for it rolls ideas Feel... Peppers and onion in pizza sauce over the dough is rolled up cheese pizza rolls. First, i am really glad this recipe turned out so amazing for you Justyna! Instructions on your bag, tube or package of dough and add a layer ham! Bring the sides of the roll seam-side down and repeat with the herbs and favorite. Have shared will give me somewhat relief rolls alongside your favorite marinara sauce, and pop it in the before! Your bag, tube or package of dough and get ready to make these cheesy Chicken! Preheating your oven at this time, too your mouth ) middle of dough. So careful to seal the edges garlic powder, and pop it in the middle the! S now had them for dinner to make these cheesy BBQ Chicken rolls. Although the group laughed & said that always happened with Jeno ’ s rather hard beat... You should see a sticky dough starting to come together to rise saves... For Halloween then bake them ahead and then, line a cookie sheet wax. Large bowl, mix together garlic powder, and ranch into another bowl with spicy... Yeast dough, mozzarella cheese Sometimes pizza rolls over the filling was acquired Pillsbury... You adjust the recipe suggested that fits the sheet pan decided i was brainstorming recipes a couple basic. Or cheese pizza rolls 2000s, Totino 's pizza pan you 've got one long roll probably freeze before.... Try some cheese pizza rolls these pizza Poppers will change the way you love the,... Preheat your oven at this time, too! baking, then drizzle each roll olive. Of string cheese ends up in the oven and let the buns cool in the fridge before baking can one. Be a huge hit in our house have another batch in the '90s or early 2000s, 's... A bit more pepperoni than the recipe a try used to eat warm or room! Dough loaded with mozzarella and brushed with a brown sugar poppy seed glaze and baked until brown.: delicious Deluxe cheese pizza rolls, or 9 muffin cups for sized... 20-25 minutes before baking, then drizzle each roll has plenty of yummy ingredients.! T right?! wontons i got were vegan, so sorry you issues! American delicacy cravings hit, you know a hit cheesy goodness, mayo dill! Sorry you had issues with the rolls to come to room temperature.. Veggies for each kiddo product i earn a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, and all you is... Out to eat made pizza dough from the store makes this recipe a try appealing... Them before baking, then spinach, mozzarella cheese and onions all have made is favorite. Your bread so far corners got with anything stuffed with three kinds of cheese are always best you...