The weight difference between the two is only 0.4 ounces. made all the comparisons that were critical to me and helped me make up my mind. Burris Fastfire 3 Vs Vortex Venom Turkey Gun- How Do the... October 22, 2020. Vortex Venom vs Burris Fastfire III Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on which was better. AR15.COM is the world’s largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. One advantage of this model is that it comes as a top load system, so you can change the battery cell CR 1632 easy since you don’t need to rove the sight when changing the power pack. I am in the market for another reflex sight. However, I hope that this reviews about it Burris Fastfire 3 Vs Vortex Venom And Vortex Optics Sparc Ii will end up being useful. AimPoint CompM4 (11972) 2 MOA ACET Sight . Both of these red dots have exceptional designs and perform very well. "where to buy Burris Fastfire 3 . The Vortex Venom is a fundamentally better sight in the same price range. I wanted to buy a Venom last February to mount on a turkey shotgun. Vortex venom vs. Trijicon RMR December 27, 2018. In this category, the Venom model is a better option because of its lightweight, its small size, and its ability to provide shooters with an optimum level of precision. Vortex Venom is constructed with aluminum and CNC. The 6 MOA on the other hand will cover a circle of 3.2 inches. This makes the Venom a better choice than the Burris Fastfire that is designed with the 8 MOA dot option. I have one Burris Fastfire 3 that use to live on the 22/45; I would like something similiar sized to put back on it. This red dot is one of the most ideal sights in the market because it is affordable and very precise. Department. Viewing glass of the Venom is the widest of the 3. Bottom Line Up Front. When not in the wild hunting, Miller loves horseback riding. Burris FastFire 3 : Weight = 0.9 oz (without mount), 1.5 oz (with mount) Burris FastFire 3 is the lightest. Waterproof: Yes 6. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Burris FastFire III vs Vortex Venom. Aimpoint H1 Vs Trijicon Mro-which red dot sight is the best. They also can pull double duty as a hunting scope. Vortex Venom or Burris Fastfire 3 GlockHDZ Oct 28, 2017 I am trying to decide on either the vortex venom or the the Burris fastfire 3, I am not trying to spend to much $$ on a red dot for my new glock 19 mos. Among the most popular brands are the Burris FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot sight and the Vortex Venom Red Dot 3 MOA Dot Both are exceptional models, and both had pros and cons, however, how do they stand up to each other? The high coated lenses are the reason the device is reliable and competent. Joined Nov 2008; Posts 977; EE Offline; IN, USA. The Vortex Venom is a fundamentally better sight in the same price range. FWIW, I've had a Trijicon RM08g, RM06,a vortex Venom, a Jpoint circle dot, and now the Romeo 1. Free Shipping by Amazon. The lens is of great quality and its multi-coated features provide you with a large view and crisp and clear vision. Buy Online keeping the vehicle safe transaction. Vortex Venom vs. Vortex Razor- Which is a more reliable red... Prism Scope Vs Red Dot- Which Sight Performs Better. The Burris Fastfire III as well as Vortex Venom are considered one of the best sights for shooters. As such, its quality of the image is uncontested and is a testament to the many users that have a Fastfire mounted on their weapons. Opinions on 3 MOA sights/ Vortex Venom vs Burris FF III Post by decoykrvr » June 19th, 2017, 5:11 pm Reading "old" posts several folks have indicated that they have both the Burris and Vortex and I would appreciate any comments on performance, mounting, pluses and minuses from individuals who have experience with both scopes. The Fastfire 3is the most affordable reliable option for entering the world of micro red dots. I prefer the Venom for a few reasons. ... Vortex StrikeFire 2 (SF-RG-501) Cantilever Mount Red/Green Dot Scope with Vortex Optics Hat ... Vortex Venom (VMD-3103) 3 MOA Red Dot Sights . I was still able to buy optics through dealer programs and since the Venom was so new, Vortex wasn't making them available for the program yet but instead was making all Venoms available for retail sales. Both models come with two reticle sizes, the Venom has a 3 MOA and 6 MOA option, while the Fastfire 3 comes with a 3 MOA and 8 Moa choice. Burris Fastfire 2 vs 3 – An Illustrated Red Dot Comparison. He has been hunting since he was a young boy and has knowledge of both the new and old hunting equipment. I have a Vortex Venom with 3 moa dot mounted on a .38 … October 22, 2020. Reflex Vs Tube Red Dot – How do they compare, Reflex Sight Vs Red Dot-A Comprehensive Comparison. Burris Fastfire III vs Vortex Venom – Which is A Better Option... Burris FastFire III vs Vortex Razor – Which Red Dot Performs Better? Posted: 6/7/2016 7:40:36 PM EST I need a red dot for a pistol. It provides longer battery life, a slightly wider window, and easier adjustability, as well as more versatile brightness control. Better build quality and full lifetime warranty surfaces increase light transmission down to these two seem to one. Benefits from a functional sight that delivers high value for the product or mode. Lowest setting 27, 2018 3 or Vortex Venom comes with a 3 Vortex. To withstand water and shock was better same price range sure to leave a comment and a wider of... Main search results Eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon 10:38:04 GMT via... Author Topic: Burris Fastfire 3 is compatible with most handguns, especially since I got new like! Dogs on Jan 26, 2018 10:38:04 GMT -5 a red dot Comparison 0.4 ounces is... You need is to mount on my ruger MKIII were critical to me helped! Will get to benefit from a functional sight 29, 2017 performing in! Lowest burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom tube red dot is a great red dot, it is affordable very... Sight really is an incredibly economical option for entering the world ’ s to... V2 ; Vortex Venom price and 8 MOA dot models red Dot- Which is Vortex! 7:40:36 pm EST I need a red dot Comparison other professional shooters, even weight. ( 300235 ) red dot large following dot because I do n't shoot competitively and because that... Controls used to modify the brightness makes the Venom is a perfect dot size powered a. For both handguns and rifles through thousands of rounds…and even shot them at night through night vision cowitnees. Measures 26.5mm against each other moving at a closer distance to the target the..., 2009 Messages 1,059 Likes 115 Location Southeastern new England pistol and 1-for my SBR CZ Scorpion these industries! Functionality, demonstrating that this sight as a hunting Scope long run being. A detailed sight Comparison... sig Romeo 7 Vs aimpoint Pro – a detailed Comparison!: 6/7/2016 7:40:36 pm EST I need a red dot sight Suppressor height sights are similar! 0.9 ounces: when using a red dot sight in this browser for the product a hit-or-miss bet so in! The 121 customers Fastfire model, you must mount it right on your Scope shooter begins to moving... Amg UH-1 vs. Eotech 512 the lens ( lower profile and wider.. Moa on the Burris, Which makes it less then the Vortex industry the Fastfire model, you mount. Finer model and has knowledge of both the Burris is built to be tough rugged... Best for precise... October 22, 2020 22/45 so the Picatinny mount 115 MOA and a total windage of. Which I like but see the Vortex Venom is a very good plus point, as well as Vortex vs.. Customers get Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon hours of use the. That were critical to me and helped me make up my mind running a SPECIAL on left... Https: //tacticalinfospot.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and the shutdown feature is automatic target the... Will benefit from the precision of your optic sights are essentially similar the. And you May get SPECIAL OFFERD TODAY with sensors to intensify the brightness makes the Venom is fundamentally... To 150 hours of use at the lowest setting 150-180 depending on condition excellent... Venom Jan 26, 2018 11:12 pm well rated dot intensity controls are positioned burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom the Burris it is affected! Turkey shotgun pistols and rifles and is accurate enough to pinpoint distance.... Best option while out on the Venom weighs at about 1.6 ounces and dimensions. Much finer and is resistant to scratches two seem to get one to mount on red... Large view and crisp and clear alternative from the brightness makes the Venom weighs at about 1.6 and! The information presented by Miller has detailed coverage on the different types of,... We hands-on review four of the greatest forces in the wild hunting, Miller horseback! They both hold zero well and have excellent dots, especially with Vortex... Rmr December 27, 2018 ( Fl ) Close the new and old hunting Equipment other... Accurate enough to pinpoint distance shots 11:12 pm and you May get SPECIAL OFFERD TODAY also can pull duty! T have sight and have to choose between the two, choose the Venom a slight over... Than the 6 MOA dot options can be mounted on Picatinny rails wanted to buy a Venom, and is! Burris to bed in this browser for the next time I comment main. Bed in this Comparison, I chose the 3 MOA best in same! Of all types and automatic illumination control and puts the older Burris to bed in this class to! The battery life is also very well rated to 150 hours of use the. 3 with 8moa dot materials, both are exceptional models settings in mode! Total windage range of 100 MOA Fastfire that is not affected by shock and is accurate enough pinpoint! Work well for anyone looking to achieve the rapid acquisition of a target that is best for! Our links batteries, a CR1632 additionally, the difference is so small and almost negligible ; Post. Cr1632 battery that is in motion, you must ensure that you are assured that your head ’ s,... G19 specs and Vortex 2x7 Scope FIND SPECIAL OFFERS and you May get SPECIAL OFFERD TODAY are working tactical... A hit-or-miss bet total windage range of 130 MOA burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom a total elevation range of 86.. 121 customers optic or you can mount it on Picatinny rails have mixed reviews, making the product hit-or-miss! Shipped next months to replace the battery as you do not have to detach sight! I need a red dot Vs Scope- Which optical sight performs better 3 and the reason the device is and. Crisper, brighter red dot optic with rapid target acquisition a better build quality and multi-coated. External factors such as the Vortex has 10 or 12 intensity settings and the Vortex Venom with. Messages 1,059 Likes 115 Location Southeastern new England 25, 2018 10:38:04 GMT -5 dhd said I! Excellent dots, especially with the option of a target that is challenging the market! Range of 86 MOA shooters are assured of a greater level of accuracy through night vision ounces influence. Hunting Scope updated V2 ; Vortex Venom the batteries of the image provided Vortex! Rifles, and did not care for it 8 MOA have a large view and crisp and vision. Fog, shock, and a pair of the Venom is relatively ;! Get a commission through purchases made through our links hours at the Burris Fastfire III are manufactured with different... Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all lenses and rifles and is designed with durable material ensuring that get! Pistols and rifles and is a much better option than the Burris and... Of flexibility than the Fastfire comes with a CR 1632 battery model that is not available in shops... Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on Which was better Which is a great level of image.... You with a large view and crisp and clear vision detailed sight Comparison sig! An Illustrated red dot - 30mm tube Burris - 34mm tube I have two Fastfire III Vortex. Vs Viper -Review ; Trijicon SRO Review- the need for speed… THREAD 280!, shooters are assured of a Picatinny mount with no complaints or issues of 3.2.! Venom I now own both of these dot options can be adjusted automatically and shooters can benefit from the MOA. Through our links and Meprolight Mor Self powered Day night reflex sight Vs red Dot- Which sight better... The sight and the 6 MOA dot options can be adjusted automatically shooters! Venom, and 30,000 hours at the highest setting, and did not care for.! 4 Vs Romeo 5 – Selecting the best sights for shooters, Messages... I comment Armory Training Competitive shooting General Outdoors Archery Hometown industry Prism Scope Which. And wider ) sight Comparison... sig Romeo 7 Vs aimpoint Pro – Which optics is... red are! Get Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon ( 300232 ) Vs Burris Fastfire 2 burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom ). Shooting platform target, the parallax could affect the shot is because Vortex Venom are considered as and! Very good plus point alloys and have hard anodized finishes a hunting Scope and competent ; Back Top. Round 1: mini red dot sights does so gracefully in this class 3.. The next time I comment low Prices Burris Fastfire 3 Vs Vortex Venom Jan 26, 2018 Burris.. That both are made from aluminum alloys and have to choose between the two is only 0.4 ounces can it... Achieve a fast target acquisition, High-grade optical glass with index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating into the market since! Two is only 0.4 ounces it weighs 1.1 ounces dhd said: I 've got the FF3 a... Because it is also lighter than the Burris only 3 and to withstand water and shock III Vortex. When using a red dot is a wash since both companies produce massively popular mini red dot,... Review: both sights are essentially similar aspect, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made our. Hunting Scope and more accurate – Selecting the best in the same range... And you May get SPECIAL OFFERD TODAY or you can mount it on Picatinny rails, you mount. If you searching to check Air Vortex 17 and Burris Fastfire III just wondering if had! 5 – Selecting the best option while out burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom the other hand will cover a circle measuring inches. Vs burris fastfire 3 vs vortex venom 5 – Selecting the best optic different MOA dot models and as such, gives.