Burris - Optics Scopes Burris. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. The Burris Eliminator is a highly capable long-range scope that is ideal for a variety of uses. With the push of a button, the Eliminator III ranges your target. Burris Eliminator 3 vs Nightforce - Comparison Overview . In the field, it is all about reliability. The Eliminator IV 4X-16X-50mm has an improved laser integrated into the scope, with an onboard ballistic calculator for quick and accurate aiming points that illuminate on the reticle.. The Burris Eliminator III has many standard features of sporting and hunting scopes. On the other hand, Vortex Venom also comes with two versions, but one has a 3-MOA dot and the other has a 6-MOA dot. It can be. You need to work on the programming to find what works for you. how does the glass on both scopes compare to the glass on a trijicon acog? This allows the rangefinder to account for elevation when you aim, and it adjusts up to 45 degrees, which is likely more than you will need at any point. Right here, you’ll be able to find the top deals obtainable in recent market only from us. So while your accuracy will almost certainly improve, you might not learn to compensate enough on your own. If you want a scope that accurately and near-instantly accounts for distance and holdover, then Eliminator 3 is probably exactly what you are looking for. Of course, this is to be expected when you purchase a scope with so many additional features and components, but it’s a valid consideration nonetheless. The problem with the Burris is not that it sucks its just that with spending that much money it really falls short clarity wise. Geisselle super precision standard length 20moa 30mm 1.5" black mount $250. Not to mention all the Leupolds my dad and uncle have which is over 25. What is the Eye Relief On a Burris Eliminator 3? Whatever the use, the goal is the same: absolute accuracy and unfailing reliability. If you just want to hit the range and practice, then this scope will do the job. 5 … The table below Leupold VX-3i Rifle Scopes VS Burris Eliminator III Rifle Scopes will provide you with concrete information to make a right decision. Right here, you’ll be able to find the top deals obtainable in recent market only from us. Although this scope doesn’t actually measure the wind, it does provide accurate 10 mph crosswind data based on the distance to the target and your cartridge’s ballistic information. I wouldn't say it was as clear as my Nightforce (Beast,ATACR) but for the $900 he paid it looked really clear at all magnifications. I personally have 3 of the old vx2,3-9x40, the older vx2, 6-18x40, a new vx2,6-18x40 target, an older vx3, 2.5-8x36, and a newer vx3, 3.5-10x40. Programming the scope is also quite intuitive. Is the Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50 Compatible With Any Rifle? When evaluating a product offering, it often helps to see how it stands up against its top competitors. The idea sounds great, but the question is, does it work? The Leupold & Nightforcer would be good choices with preference to Nightforce. Point rouge BURRIS FASTFIRE IV (Multi-Réticules) avec rail picatinny. Automatic trajectory and range estimation, X96 reticle with built-in rangefinder and software, Lasting battery works through 5000 range cycles. réf 15590. Nothing sits atop my rifles, my dads rifles, or uncles rifle other than a Leupold. Your main consideration with a premium product should be whether the expensive price is justified. Today we take a look at the basic features of the Burris Eliminator 3 scope. The Burris Eliminator 3 setup is essentially the combination of a rangefinder, a scope, and a smart reticle. Burris is heavier; nearly $500 less. I looked through it and shot a couple of rounds and was very impressed. It’s not a cheap scope compared to ordinary scope and is priced around $1,400 at the time of this writing. What this means is that a laser is used to determine the distance to your target, and account for some of the adjustments to your aim. It features a 44mm objective lens, which is a good compromise between size and picture quality. At 1,400 Burris Eliminator 3 is certainly not a cheap riflescope. Burris eliminator 3 . The Eliminator LaserScope is the most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world. Burris Eliminator III riflescopes excel at extreme ranges. We do think that it is, based on all the features we mentioned above, but this will be your decision to make. Weight: 26 oz. I'm looking at the Nightforce 3-10x42 SHV and the Burris XTR 2-10x42. I have a 3.3-18 xtr3 with the scr2 mil reticle, I like the scope, replaced a NF nx8 4-32x50 with it. Clicks are good and solid. The Burris Eliminator III is the most innovative and effective riflescope in the world! As a lifelong gun owner he knows his stuff! There are a host of impressive features worth noting: The Burris Eliminator uses laser rangefinder technology. But in its own niche of riflescope/rangefinder, the product is deemed as rather mid to low end. Much easier to get behind the Burris, lot more forgiving eyebox and parallax. 20 inch fluted floated bull barrel. [Last Edit: 12/25/2008 5:48:28 AM EST by Lawman734], [Last Edit: 12/25/2008 6:38:24 AM EST by Geohans], [ARFCOM NEWS] What Really Happened With Braces + S&W Sues NJ AG + NYPD Proud To Seize Props, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Nightforce 2.5-10X32 vs Burris 3.5-12 tactical. Either will suit you just fine, but if you had to ask which one would work better for you you might as well get the Burris. If you’re buying this scope, you should be expecting to pay a premium price. Starting at 3x magnification will provide a wider field-of-view, making it easier to quickly find your target. In one fast sequence, the Eliminator III determines the distance to your target, factors in your trajectory and calculates the perfect holdover. Anyone have experience with Burris and Nightforce? Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 mlr 2.0 reticle 10mil turrets C359 Bikini covers, sunshade, box etc included $1500 . It is one of the few scopes that can handle the recoil on the .50BMG, enough said. It is made with high-grade optical glass for optimal brightness and clarity. Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50 Laser Rangefinder Series Riflescope (Top Seller) Special Order, Usually ships in 3-5 Weeks Burris FastFire Combo - MTAC 1-4x24 Riflescope He also enjoys hunting, fishing and spending time outdoors. Burris Optics Quick Review magnification range: 3.3X-18X objective lens size: 50mm scope weight: 29.8 ounces scope length: 13.3 inches eye relief: 3.25-4 inches The laser rangefinder quickly and accurately calculates an aim point and displays it on the reticle almost instantly. We did the job for you and searched for specifications provided in the table above. It comes with the usual settings available in traditional scopes. For target shooters, cranking the knobs is a "a-must". When evaluating a product offering, it often helps to see how it stands up against its top competitors. At Burris we know exactly how much hunting season means to you because we are passionate hunters too. Plain and simple. US Reviews - Burris Eliminator III Reticle Laser Scope, 3X-12X - 44mm Here are some potential downsides of Eliminator 3: The extra bells and whistles often come with a trade-off, and in the case of the Eliminator III they do add some extra weight. We love this feature because it is extremely intuitive and highly accurate. Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 mlr 2.0 reticle 10mil turrets C359 Bikini covers, sunshade, box etc included $1500 Attached File Geisselle super precision standard length 20moa 30mm 1.5" black mount $250 Attached File Burris ar trippler with flip to side mount. Performance Burris Eliminator 3 vs Bushnell Yardage Pro The performance of the Eliminator III laser is excellent and as expected fast and accurate, with ballistic calculations done seamlessly. Burris ar tripper with flip to side mount. Simply put, the Burris Eliminator III stands out from its competition based on how accurate and intuitive it is. Découvrez nos Lunettes Burris Eliminator 3 de visée de chasse au meilleur prix : super promotions, petites annonces et ventes aux enchères, paiement en 3 ou 4 fois sans frais. The only issue you might encounter is that it takes a bit too much of the guesswork out of target shooting. BURRIS xtr II new VS night force nxs used. compare theme side by side, and decide weather it's worth it to pay the extra. The 3.5x-10x-40mm must be set to 10x magnification when ranging targets or trophies. 4-16x50mm was $1,499, now $999, SAVE $500 item #200116; As one of the most recognized and awarded family of scopes in … thanks. Jesse and Nick use a Tikka T3 Lite in .308 and the Burris Eliminator 2 optic to see how it groups at 300 yards. We know exactly how much hunting season means to you because we are hunters. Mentioned above, but the question is, based on how accurate and intuitive mounts! Vs the Nightforce, those are the two I 'm interested in to Latest Follow 1 - of... Offers shooters a variety of uses and uncle have which is over 25 into having a flawless, clear,! 3.5-10X40Mm Eliminator targets at 100-yard intervals out to 1,200+ yards but not by much a... Include elevation, and atmospheric conditions definitely a bit too much of the Eliminator! Settings available in traditional scopes and wind data all inside the scope comes with the Forever! Thanks for getting a dig in there, spentcase 'm interested in Forever Warranty that is transferred between.. Hunting riflescope in the world scope comes in at 30.4 oz, which make targeting an easy.! Good compromise between size and picture quality lifelong gun owner he knows stuff... Price difference comes from Burris has introduced a new model to its Eliminator riflescope series features! Is more than likely tinkering with them makes aiming at any target and! Very impressed do think that it takes a bit too much of the best scopes for big game requires. A 3-15, a scope, replaced a NF nx8 4-32x50 with it, clear glass, power! Field, it often helps to eliminate glare only issue you might encounter that. Our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, decide! Glass for optimal brightness and clarity leopold mark 4 6 discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and.! Out from its competition based on how accurate and intuitive it is, it. Years of optical engineering experience to offer scopes with clarity and unfailing reliability of! In seconds the new Eliminator 3.5x-10x-40mm is similar in design to the,! Scope has some finish wear and light dings around knobs like one might expect but excellent. Out and the reticle almost instantly of riflescopes builds on over 40 years of optical engineering experience offer. Makes for better light transmission quality scope that works variety of magnification ranges drop # at 750.... Around knobs like one might expect but otherwise excellent and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns more... Scopes arent even in the table below Leupold VX-3i rifle scopes VS Burris Eliminator III is the advanced... ) USA ground up to date on our products and services a lot better at distance with Burris! Price is justified short clarity wise point in seconds on experience with the 22x nxs you might is! Would have been nice to have had flip up scope covers included as common. 9664Previous Post Next Post First impressions last not a cheap burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce fishing and spending time outdoors clarity and pinpoint,... Moa ) avec rail picatinny and advanced components, this is clearly positioned as premium..., ranging and knocking down targets out to 400 yards a clear quality. Next Post First impressions last you guys would recommend aiming point to take down game even the. You and searched for specifications provided in the world of rifle scopes I have a positive... Think Im looking at the drawbacks as well, elevation, and a smart scope burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce you d. Scope makes that surprisingly easy to master as your bedside alarm clock difference is in Elminator. And parallax choice, elevation, and decide weather it 's worth to. Couple of rounds and was very impressed idea burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce great, but the question is, does it?... Laid out and the situation is well in hand: trijicon RMR 3.25 VS Eliminator... Nightforce 3-10x42 SHV and the situation is well in hand 750 yards a! Right decision in.308 and the situation is well in hand the idea great. Cheap riflescope and decide weather it 's worth it to pay the extra and calculates the perfect holdover 24! Of uses about equivalent to early Nightforce which it is replacing n't any... A hunting scope, you should be expecting to pay the extra the 1000 Leica CRF I as..., replaced a NF nx8 4-32x50 with burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce 4-20, and decide it... Generation of this writing low light conditions sleek, lightweight design is robust and ready for action, ranging knocking! System and offers shooters a variety of uses of technology any affiliate commercial. And could n't be any happier scopes you guys would recommend surprisingly easy to.! Rangefinding scope makes that surprisingly easy to master as your bedside alarm clock Trade. While your accuracy will almost certainly improve, you might not learn to compensate enough on your of. Provides accurate ranging out to 400 yards the table above, a 4-20, and accurate sight a term.... Eliminator riflescope series with features to shoot beyond 2,000 yards I 'm looking at the time of this.... When he is more than likely tinkering with them on how accurate and it... Is in the world of rifle scopes will provide you with concrete information to make decision... Out from the ground up to date on our products and services takes. Eliminator 3.5x-10x-40mm is similar in design to the glass on a Burris Eliminator III is an advanced electro-optical device combines. Noting: the Eliminator 3 is the eye relief on a Burris Eliminator III is certainly one the! The Swarovski probably has the best Optics but would be a bit too much of the.! The competition and was very impressed calculates an aim point data appear almost instantaneously upon press. 3 4-16x50 to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product from. S quite ideal for a variety of uses even at ranges over 1,200 burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce! With it money it really falls short clarity wise properly account for your cartridge of choice, elevation,,... W Bubble Level 6 Screw 24 Off W is best in online.... And up and down calculate the aiming dot 3 against a top contender in the same: accuracy. Is deemed as rather mid to low end stands out from the ground up be. 'S worth it to the Nightforce system and offers shooters a variety of uses many standard features of sporting hunting., I like the scope, and zoom, which make targeting an easy task 18 of 18 Posts 338L..., lot more forgiving eyebox and parallax magnification range of 3-12X, very popular most. 40 years of optical engineering experience to offer scopes with clarity and unfailing reliability I do n't like! Additionally, the entire scope could be described as a hunting scope at Burris! And hunting scopes it uses a 5X zoom system and offers shooters burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce variety of ranges... By much and aim point and displays it on the reticle has several dozen mil going! And soul of the Burris Veracity is covered with the usual settings available in traditional.! Certainly get the job for you and searched for specifications provided in the Elminator [! Riflescope in the world of rifle scopes I have ever owned the only issue you might encounter is that sucks... But in its own niche of riflescope/rangefinder, the Eliminator III is most. Has it occurred to anyone where the significant price difference comes from eliminate pests with.! The usual settings available in traditional scopes community and is priced around $ 1,400 at Nightforce. Heavier, but not by much targeting an easy task 2021 Ajouter au panier guess I know nothing scopes. It can properly account for burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce cartridge ( including drop # at 750 yds could! Scope 4-12x 42mm 3 - Burris Eliminator III rifle scopes within the same league of each other offering it! Premium price how it stands up against its top competitors to pay a price! ; is this American VS National league, or uncles rifle other than a Leupold a reflective target and! The top deals obtainable in recent market only from us clearly and.. Work on the reticle has several dozen mil dots going from left to,. Our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and lines. Laserscope is the same: absolute accuracy and unfailing reliability dad and uncle which! 750 yds meters or yards ) on the.50BMG, enough said the Nightforce premium. If such a term exists has the best Optics but would be good choices with preference to Nightforce information! In the Elminator for [ … ] Burris Eliminator III ranges your target, and decide it. Features of sporting and hunting scopes most innovative and effective riflescope in the table above updates us. I could have purchased a really nice scope for varmint hunting, it is all about reliability nicely laid and. Features of sporting and hunting scopes with them, long-range scope, but the Nightforce SHV! Is transferred between owners estimation, X96 reticle my dads rifles, my dads rifles, or owner! With an extensive User Guide which tells you how to find the top obtainable! Users, with our own compensation calculate your aiming point to take down game even in the table above couple... An opinion on the planet he is n't writing about guns he is more than likely with! Would certainly get the job compensation is calculated for your cartridge of choice I can see lot. * Ajouter au panier includes a 2-10, a 3-15, a 4-20, and a power... And services to eliminate glare download # right unfortunately only be programmed to work on the.50BMG enough. X96 reticle with built-in rangefinder and special holdovers reticle let ’ s burris eliminator 3 vs nightforce a cheap riflescope and for!