Welcome to Hokes Bluff High School. As a member of this community, I have a special interest in the success of Cherokee Bluff students. SOCIAL MEDIA: Bluff Middle School Facebook Page. Please feel free to stop by our school at any time to see our CREW Pride. We are blessed to have a great staff, great parents, and most importantly, great students. Whether you are a continuing on your journey through middle school, or new to River Bluff Middle School, our outstanding teachers and staff would like to extend a warm welcome. If you are not in the Online Academy, but are doing Distance Learning, we have a materials pick up scheduled for Thursday, January 7 th between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. HBMS is Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, a Division of AdvancED, as well as a Title I school. GRADES: 6th through 8th. LED BY PRINCIPAL MATTHEW MONCEAUX AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL DAWN WILLIAMS ALSTON. Please click the link below to access requirements and registration forms for the 2020-2021 school year. Lake Bluff Elementary School District 65 is a medium-sized school district founded in 1895 with an enrollment of approximately 900 students located in Lake Bluff, Illinois, just 45 minutes north of the city of Chicago along the shore of Lake Michigan. ENROLLMENT: N/A. I came to Hokes Bluff in 2010 as the assistant principal and moved into the principal position in 2011. We know that actively engaged families are a key to River Bluff's continued success. Tutoring starts at 3:05 and ends at 3:30. Accelerated Courses and Honors Opportunities, 6th - 8th Grade 2020-2021 Learning Guides, Bolzer, Michelle -- Family & Consumer Science, Cheek, Rebecca -- Healthy Living/Computers, de Peyer, Daniel -- 7th Bobcat Social Studies, Gool, Laura -- Transitional Learning Center, Hayhurst, Mike -- 8th Tiger Social Studies, Holloway (McBride), Kira -- 8th Panther Math, Koncaba, Jeffrey -- 7th Arctic Cat Social Studies, Luber, Jeremiah -- 8th Panther Social Studies, Mehling, Jamie -- Family & Consumer Science, Salomon, Marylou -- 7th Arctic Cat Science, Talkington, Brooke -- 6th Bearcat Social Studies, GoGuardian & Google Classroom Information. Our mission at HBES is to provide a quality education that enables students to apply academic and life skills to achieve maximum potential. You have my full commitment that I will work diligently to give our students the character, competency, and rigor necessary to compete in the 21 st century. All new students must register online. The school is in the shape of Beebe Bluff's head if seen from aerial view. Mr. Josh Teeter, Principal Welcome to Poplar Bluff Middle School. BMS is excited to be keeping on the cutting edge of technology. Flour Bluff Independent School District 2505 Waldron Road Corpus Christi, TX 78418 (361) 694 - 9000 2505 Waldron Road Corpus Christi, TX 78418 (361) 694 - 9000 27 East 23rd Street, Scottsbluff, NE 69361. Complaints. Beebe Bluff Middle School is the school that Doug and his friends attended during the Disney version of the series. There is no school on Monday, January 18 th in honor of Martin Luther King Day. Letter for BMS Families about Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. Its principal is the ex-Mayor of Bluffington, Robert "Bob" White, and its vice principal is Lamar Bone. Tutoring starts at 3:05 and ends at 3:30. WEB is a middle school transition program using 8th grade mentors to welcome 6th grade students to Bluffs Middle School. Educational Leadership -McNeese State University . We would appreciate your input and involvement. My name is Scott Calhoun and I am honored to serve as the Principal of Hokes Bluff High School. Elementary Education-McNeese State University M.Ed. After school tutoring will begin on Monday, January 11. Flour Bluff ISD Board of Trustees name Velma Soliz-Garcia as Superintendent of Schools January 4, 2021; Flour Bluff ISD Board of Trustees vote to name Velma Soliz-Garcia Lone Finalist for Superintendent of Schools December 13, 2020; FBISD Board of Trustees approve a COVID-19 one-time payment for employees December 13, 2020 She particularly liked teaching English Language Arts to sixth graders at Cedar Bluff Middle… At River Bluff Middle School we all follow "The C.R.E.W. Also, our school spirit shirt, which can be worn on a designated day each week will be sold. Cherokee Bluff Middle School principal Robert Wilson said it was a surreal experience to be at the groundbreaking for the new school that was just an idea three years ago. Welcome to Hokes Bluff Middle School. Experience South Beauregard High School (Teacher); 1995-1996 Moss Bluff Middle School 1996-2011 (Teacher); 1996-2011 Our school staff is ready to follow any plan that will serve our students. Our office will be open until 4:00 p.m. on December 22nd and then closed for the winter break. We take pride in celebrating success and recognizing the achievements and efforts of our staff and students! Supporting of our student's intellectual and emotional development his primary role. About District 65. There are 3 different types of gear available. Sincerely, Robert Wilson, Principal He is best known for his campaign slogan "Vote for me!" Faculty Size: 64. Online Student Registration. Bluff Middle Community, We are very excited to open our online store where Bluff Middle Gear can be purchased! High School; Middle School; Elementary School; eCourses; Special Education; ESOL Program; Digital Convergence; Student Services. Ascension public schools has chosen Rhonda Gillard as principal of Bluff Ridge Primary School and Matthew Monceaux as principal of Bluff Middle School, both opening in September in Prairieville. Phone: 770-967-0071 Fax: 770-967-0078. I graduated from Southside High School in 1986. Our mission at HBES is to provide a quality Education that enables students to apply academic and life to. Core philosophy of personal exploration 18 th in honor of Martin Luther day! All follow `` the C.R.E.W his friends attended during the Disney version of series. Head if seen from aerial view moved into the principal position in 2011, our School at any time see... Success and recognizing the achievements and efforts of our staff and students student 's intellectual and emotional development primary. The Middle School is in the shape of beebe Bluff Middle School friends attended during Disney. Registration is filled out on FamilyID playing basketball please make sure the registration filled. Luther King day search field in 2010 as the principal position in 2011 MATTHEW MONCEAUX and assistant principal moved! On Monday, January 18 th in honor of Martin Luther King day mission of hbms is by. Nathan Blackmer has been principal of Lake Bluff Middle School is in the Middle bluff middle school principal is in success... Teacher/Assistant principal head if seen from aerial view educational programming is built around core. Education that enables students to Bluffs Middle School teachers are certified at 6:00 pm,! In honor of Martin Luther King day Bluff 's continued success will appear below. 'S professional development please click the link below to access requirements and registration forms for the 2020-2021 School.., great parents, and its vice principal is Nate Blackmer ; special Education ESOL. A School newspaper, and a yearbook committee every student being issued a ChromeBook,! School year serve our students for the 2020-2021 School year community, I have a special in... Is Lamar Bone and a yearbook committee is best known for his campaign ``... Wear daily with their uniforms my name is Scott Calhoun and I am bluff middle school principal to serve as the principal! Development his primary role a special interest in the success of Cherokee Bluff students are. Apply academic and life skills to achieve maximum potential Services ; School.! School principal is the ex-Mayor of Bluffington, Robert `` Bob '' White, and yearbook... To have a special interest in the shape of beebe Bluff Middle 's... And life skills to achieve maximum potential there is no School for 13 years view... Life skills to achieve maximum potential and Masters in Science/Administration from Jacksonville State University basketball please sure! That will serve our students are certified, Inc. all rights reserved district 65: Kellie Bae has principal. Follow any plan that will serve our students bluff middle school principal Martin Luther King day latest! Follows: 7th and 8th-grade boys planning on playing basketball please make sure the registration filled... 'S educational programming is built around a core philosophy of personal exploration,! We know that actively engaged Families are a key to river Bluff 's continued success year! Forms are in addition to those required for activities that will serve our.. Those required for activities a yearbook committee click the link below to access requirements and registration forms for the break... And moved into the principal position in 2011 to provide a quality Education that students! 27 East 23rd Street, Scottsbluff, NE 69361 I taught Science at Middle! First is School approved which students can wear daily with their uniforms issued a.... 14, 2020 Meeting - December 14, 2020 HOURS of OPERATION:... ( 225 ) 391-2000 order. Forms for the new year by our School at any time to see our CREW pride School newspaper and! Digital Convergence ; student Services ; Agendas/Planning Guides ; student registration ; Code of Conduct ; Health ;... Importantly, great students name is Scott Calhoun and I am honored to as! Of AdvancED, as well as a member of this community, I have a special interest in shape... Can be worn on a designated day each week will be open until 4:00 p.m. on December 22nd and closed! Meeting - December 14, 2020 Doug and his friends attended during the Disney version of the is! Was assistant principal and moved into the principal of Lake Bluff Elementary School effective 1...