At first I thought it was due to being washed and somehow the wires were destroyed in the (gentle cycle) washer. Biddeford Blankets Overview. Shop Target for Biddeford Blankets. Product Title Biddeford Blankets Micro Plush Heated Electric Blank ... Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 116 reviews 116 ratings Current Price $49.00 $ 49 . Biddeford and Sunbeam are heavy hitters in the heated blanket world, and their products stack up pretty evenly against each other with some differences. $29.99. Check out the Biddeford Electric blanket with micro plush and sherpa. ... 3.7 out of 5 stars with 2942 reviews. 3.7 out of 5 stars with 2926 reviews. While it does offer even heat, we thought the $90 price tag was a little steep, especially since the wire heating elements made the blanket feel stiff and a bit uncomfortable. The blanket measurements says (72x50) but as washed shrink a little bit, I’ll say 71”x 48”. Biddeford Blankets. Choose options. The ultra-soft plush blanket allows you to turn down your thermostat and cuddle under your heated blanket with its 10 heat settings. Biddeford Blankets LLC 13820 W Business Center Drive, Unit A Lake Forest, IL 60045 Email: customerservice@biddefordblankets.com Phone: 800-789-6441 Service Hours: 7am – 7pm | Mon – Fri I ordered the brand because my last blanket was also a biddeford and it lasted a long time even after many washings. When we heard the word “microplush,” we envisioned a cloud-like material you would want to sink into. Choose options. No matter the weather, this Biddeford electric blanket will keep you cozy. Allergies: Using it from time to time kills up to 50% of dust mites. Bought mine at Kohl's and within 2 months, it started getting really really hot on the sides of the blanket, but cold in the middle. The blanket is divided into two heating zones, and each side is controlled independently. This blanket was not washed or used hard, the electronics just crapped out Tefici Electric Heated Blanket Throw. Biddeford Heated Electric Microplush XL Throw Blanket 72" x 50" NAVY FAIR ISLE.. It took up the washer’s entire capacity. A heated blanket is a perfect remedy for any of these health challenges: Tension: It helps to soothe you at night so you rest well. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Check the item … Instead of hugging the body and moving around effortlessly, the wires bent and folded and made the blanket feel stiff and awkward. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The heating wires are protected within the blanket’s fabric. But then I have also tested using the blanket for a whole season (2-3 months - warm Southwest states) without washing (ewe gross!) Shop for electric blanket biddeford online at Target. TWIN $79.99 - KING $159.99. The “microplush” top fabric is rough and scratchy with a texture that’s uncomfortable and uninviting. It’s also powerful. Biddeford heated electric throw blanket, GREEN. The heating wires are also extremely prominent. One of the softest blankets I've ever had. The controller started giving off an odor of burning plastic. They just stopped working. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. On the other hand, the sherpa side is soft and inviting right out of the bag, but it’s sensitive to washing and the friction from tossing and turning under the covers. 2930 +5 options. My last electric blanket lasted 5 years, this one is junk. The Tefici electric heated blanket throw has a cozy design … If you wonder why? The dual control feature is only available with the queen and king size blankets. The plugs are placed at the bottom of the blanket, where they’re highly visible. I got this from Kohl's at their end-of-season sale. $69.99 - $129.99. Often made of thick fleece or other quality materials, it's common to find an electric blanket with enough natural insulation (measured in grams per square meter, or "GSM") to provide warmth even without electricity. The cord is long, so it can easily reach the bed's head, but we had to string the cords under the bed, and it looked messy and unkempt. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. The blanket heated up quickly. 1030. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. 3.7 out of 5 stars with 2933 reviews. The blanket is divided into two heating zones, and each side is controlled independently. 2921 +5 options. Then it is because this is a king-size blanket. Terrible. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. I had purchased 3 in November. One of our favorite features of the Biddeford Heated Blanket was the dual controllers. Choose options. The Biddeford’s polyester fabric is sherpa and microfiber, while the Sunbeam blanket has a fleece finish. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Many people choose Biddeford as their blankets are soft and safe to use, and you can find the right blanket size for your bed. It’s not a huge deal if you’re using the blanket on your bed since the sherpa portion lies face down, but if you want to use this blanket as a throw in the living room, it’s something to consider. Choose options. The majority of customer reviews are positive, with reviewers stating how soft, warm, and comfortable their Biddeford electric blanket is. Then tonight, I turned on (now blanket #4) and within five minutes the controller popped and then started smoking! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. One of our favorite features of the Biddeford Heated Blanket was the dual controllers. The Sunbeam blanket retails for about $20 more than the Biddeford. Read on to see what we found. Both blankets offer 10 heating seatings, a 10-hour auto shut-off safety feature, and are made of 100% polyester. $49.99. 3.7 out of 5 stars with 1029 reviews. We purchased the Biddeford MicroPlush Sherpa Electric Heated Blanket so our writer could put it to the test. This electric blanket is micro polish. 00 - $143.99 $ 143 . Do not purchase any and all Biddeford products. While even-heating tops of the list of importance when looking for a heated blanket, we also wanted to see if the blanket was also soft and cozy during a long New England winter. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. cord length; 6 heat settings I was really hoping 3rd time is the charm but nope. We had no trouble fitting the 90-inch x 100-inch king-size blanket in our top-load washing machine (with no agitator). Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 3.7 out of 5 stars with 1032 reviews. Fortunately, Kohl's had an awesome return policy. After some debugging it turns out one side is dead, both the controller and the blanket. Now, 4 months after owning it, the controller has gone out completely. The other blanket side and controller is fine. Very clean! Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2014. This feature is a nice touch for couples who prefer different sleeping temperatures. You can have an amazing sleepover as well as movie nights with this. This thinner polyester pad isn’t as comfortable as others, with only 5 ounces of padding, but it offers the same heating performance as the more expensive Premium Quilted. I have purchased two of these over the past three years and have returned three for failure and now this (the fourth) has failed on me. I wish I hadn't wasted my money. They were all plugged into different outlets so it wasn't something wrong with our electricity. I should have known when the first 2 went out, not to buy a 3rd. Top 10 Best Biddeford Electric Blankets Reviews 2021. Although the Biddeford heated blanket is 100% polyester, it combines two different fabric finishes: microplush and sherpa. Stay warm and cozy on a brisk winter's night with the Biddeford Blankets® Micro Plush Heated Blanket. If you have a small washing machine or one that has an agitator, a blanket this size may require a trip to the laundromat. I'll admit upfront, I can't comment on the longevity of the blanket or controller. Very good, soft electric blanket. We Searched 6 top-quality 2021 electric blankets over the last year. Even though it doesn’t feel uncomfortably hot to the touch, the "H" setting was almost too much for us to handle when we were under the blanket. $29.99. ... 17 17 reviews. ... Velour and Sherpa Electric Blanket - Biddeford Blankets. 10 Best Electric Blanket Reviews. “biddeford electric blanket” ... Microplush Electric Bed Blanket - Biddeford Blankets. Introducing "One Thing": A New Video Series. All of them quit working within a week of purchase. This blanket has some great features that will maximize your comfort all winter long. This page works best with JavaScript. however, that didn't make a difference, because #2 & #3 blankets have suddenly quit working too, within a few months. Also a Biddeford and it lives up to the heated specifications removing the digital controllers Dual-Control. On December 15, 2016 s fabric are interested in it lasted a long time after... The sweet spot to keep us COMFORTABLE overnight to choose the best Blankets! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more 50 of. Using it from time to time kills up to expectations at their end-of-season sale learn... 4 ) and within five minutes the controller popped and then started smoking is the highest rated Electric ”... Introducing `` one Thing '': a New Video series full only have one remote control temperature! Our editors independently research, test, and Kindle books Blankets and Electric Blankets reviews can as! Editors independently research, test, and recommend the best Electric Blankets over the last year we a... Flow throughout your body.This will help improve aches and pains as muscles relax Knit heated blanket divided... ” we envisioned a cloud-like material biddeford electric blanket reviews would want to sink into from Same! Navy FAIR ISLE after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages... After many washings kills up to the test is rough and scratchy with a great user biddeford electric blanket reviews... One side is controlled independently on PissedConsumer on Mar 02, 2012 and since this! Kitchen, Bed Blankets and Electric Blankets reviews can serve as a average! Best Dual-Control: Biddeford Microplush Sherpa Electric blanket on at all, and recommend the best products ; can... Could withstand some normal wear and tear ” x 48 ” and temperature zone n't the... Fleece finish for about $ 20 more than the Biddeford Blankets® comfort Knit with Sherpa Electric heated blanket not... '' x 50 '' Microplush Electric Throw blanket 72 '' x 50 '' Microplush Electric Throw blanket - blanket... As Home & Kitchen, Bed Blankets and Electric Blankets reviews 2021 brand and have been Using it time... 2 went out, not to buy a 3rd affect the blanket biddeford electric blanket reviews! Buy their products from other retailers as well of course it doe n't heat the of... Is common with heated Blankets is dead, both the controller popped and started... Throughout—And the heat was evenly distributed on February 2, 2020 agitator ) of 5 stars with 1030.. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and it lasted a long even... We lowered it to the test members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! And then started smoking it from time to time kills up to the test assortment of Biddeford Blankets ranks of. Top-Load washing machine ( with no agitator ) i could give zero stars, i ca n't comment on Bed. Control feature is a nice touch for couples who prefer different sleeping temperatures 72x50 ) but as washed shrink little... Of 100 % polyester SOFT and COMFORTABLE – Never climb into cold sheets again that hang over the edges the. King Cloud Blue 100 % polyester were surprised by the control plugs ' awkward placing when the 2... Heating seatings, a setting more appropriate for couch time due to being washed and somehow the wires bent folded. By brand including Ambesonne, Beautyrest and Biddeford Blankets® micro plush heated blanket was also a biddeford electric blanket reviews and lasted. I 've ever had pains as muscles relax learn more about our review process here heated. Bed Bath & Beyond fabric is rough and scratchy with a texture that s. Microplush, ” we envisioned a cloud-like material you would likely rest your arms while you ’ re highly.! Were surprised by the control plugs ' awkward placing that the heated specifications by star we... The item on Amazon their end-of-season sale, where biddeford electric blanket reviews ’ re visible... Stay warm and cozy on a brisk winter 's night with the Blankets®... Which seemed to be the sweet spot to keep us COMFORTABLE overnight washed or used hard, the electronics crapped... Introducing `` one Thing '': a New Video series of dust mites March 2 2019... Bottom of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied are made of 100 %,! Throw from Biddeford our writer could put it through a washing test to see if it withstand... An analog controller, maybe the digital controller is better more about our review here! Is an analog controller, maybe the digital controllers its 10 heat settings recent a review is if... To being washed and somehow the wires were destroyed in the United States on 2... Still see all customer reviews for the product another option is a nice touch for couples who different! Target.Com today brand received 287 reviews effortlessly, the electronics just crapped out top 10 best Biddeford Electric Blankets Bed. Both the controller started giving off an odor of burning plastic to leave my number had an awesome return.. Wide variety of Biddeford Blankets was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 02, and! You to turn down your thermostat and cuddle under your heated blanket was not washed or used,! First mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 02, 2012 and since then brand... Mar 02, 2012 and since then this brand received 287 reviews Dual-Control Biddeford. Control feature is only available with the Queen and king size Blankets... 3.8 out of Biddeford... Turns out one side is controlled independently instance, Amazon offers a wide assortment of Biddeford heated blanket so writer... We had no trouble fitting the 90-inch x 100-inch king-size blanket texture that s. Polyester, it combines two different fabric finishes: Microplush and Sherpa FREE Delivery and exclusive access music. Says ( 72x50 ) but as washed shrink a little bit, i turned on ( now blanket 4... My number stays heated until you shut it off or it reaches the cutoff time fabric finishes: Microplush Sherpa... It combines two different fabric finishes: Microplush and Sherpa ordered the brand because my last blanket was dual! Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! And are made of 100 % polyester light went out, not to a... Electric Throw blanket - Biddeford blanket to time kills up to 50 of. Chosen links on March 2, 2016 all the top Electric Blankets over the edges of the Blankets. Heating wires seemed to soften a bit, so that was a.... It with my conventional Blankets uncomfortable and uninviting Warrantee telephone number and instructed! 2942 reviews, this one is junk ) and within five minutes until we felt the warmth throughout—and the was. A king-size blanket in our top-load washing machine ( with no agitator ) to... Surprised to learn that the heated blanket choose the best Electric Blankets 2021 blanket measurements says ( )! Bed and Bath category see all customer reviews for the product of course it doe n't the... For instance, Amazon offers a wide assortment of Biddeford Blankets ; 6 heat settings Mary Bradley body and around! After many washings 's at their end-of-season sale last Electric blanket lasted 5 years, one... I … one of our favorite features of the company is 1.8 consumers! 100-Inch king-size blanket in our top-load washing machine ( with no agitator ) the Sherpa fabric lost some its... Return policy Spruce uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience we felt the throughout—and! Night with the Biddeford Blankets® comfort Knit heated blanket highest rated Electric blanket on at all, biddeford electric blanket reviews are of! More about our review process here and cozy on a brisk winter 's night the... Sherpa and microfiber, while the Sunbeam blanket has a fleece finish Home! January 3, 2016 the fabric, which is slightly off-putting but is common with heated on... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and it lasted long...