Yes, in my haste and excitement over the stainless barrels I didn't get one single picture of the naked budget barrel. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. The Bear Cave is for all owners of BCA products. After further review, our records show … This day the wind was slightly easy, and blowing in from behind. I know I will be! Ended up having to file a claim with my credit card to get money back because bear creek has such bad service. Something I noted when cleaning after my range trip: while the Spikes and Fail Zero NiBx BCG's appear to have the same NiBx coating, the Spikes required more scrubbing to clean than the Fail Zero BCG. Sign in to follow this . While not budget minded, I have been wanting to try one out. Then there is the Rock River Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer and more to consider in the United States these days. We utilize a live inventory system and guarantee fast shipping on all in stock products. I did a build using the Bear Creek Arsenal side bolt. A mil-spec Ruger SR-556, Adams Arms, Strike Industries and more are right there. Osprey Defense AR-15/M4/M16 Gas-Piston Conversion System OPS416A Additional Features: 11. The 6.5 Grendel is a great little round. All are 1 in 8 twist. Bear Creek Arsenal is starting to make a name for itself in the budget sector too. Bear Creek Arsenal produces a lot of stuff including a broad variety of barrels, so it’s quite hard for you to choose the best one. ! New Year Approaching #2021. To give the most up-to-date Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons, our dedicated editors put great effort to update the discount codes and deals every day through different channels. ... 7.62x39mm AR-15 mags don't have a great reputation. Tell us what you think or what you would like to see! In addition to that, you also get unsurpassed service from a company whose reputation is nearly legendary. I know that there are a few AR hunters on here and I wanted to save someone some troubles. Sign in to follow this . Link to post I contacted their customer service immediately. Prior to this, as I have said numerous times, I did not expect good results. Virtually no re-sale value or market for this item as a stand alone unit. I feel the 1 flyer in each batch is my own error. Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. 16" @ 100 yards, shooting Fusion 62 grain grouped 3/4 tossing the flyer. Nice pull and clean break. You can utilize these codes on anything you purchase. The useability of these are about 90% universal for the (literally) millions of AR15's there are in the United States. This is my local, outdoor 100 yard range run by the city. There was damage to the hand guard, flash hider, upper, and charge handle. I think this is the 2nd alias they've tried. Do not buy from Bear Creek Arsenal unless you are really good with luck of the draw, or unless you want heartache and frustration. Read more. Apply the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupon at check out to get the discount immediately. I could only imagine the time wasting with 2 foot groups I was about to do when Carlos sent me 3 Bear Creek Arsenal barrels to check out. Thank you for reaching out to us in regard to your order *****. Airgun Guide. BCA sent me 12 Bolt Carrier Groups that can only be used in BCA "Side Charging Rifles." I ordered a 450 Bushmaster complete upper assembly and it was packaged poorly. After unboxing and checking them out they were assembled using parts to keep in the "budget minded" theme. When I compared the BCA barrels next to my Rock River Arms 16" Stainless Varmint barrel I was even more impressed. Bear Creek Arsenal Barrel Review. Shop and buy your next AR 15 Complete Upper from us and see the difference buying from BRD makes. Popular Sanford, North Carolina-based Bear Creek Arsenal, makers of AR-15 platform rifles, pistols and component parts, was raided by ICE agents earlier today.. From wral.com:. 18" @ 100 yards, Remington Hog Hammer 62 Grain, 1" throwing out the flyer. You've been warned. Carlos, Clay, you can stop laughing now. When Carlos would tell me he had a new batch of "budget" barrels coming in I ignored it. 223/5. ... Lee County is gaining a reputation as a prime area for economic development, especially in the area of life sciences, according to Sanford Area Growth Alliance officials. By gadawg, April 7, 2014 in The Beginners AR15 Armory. Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 Side Charging Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 16" Barrel with 12" M-Lok Handguard List price was $579.99 our price $559.99 List Price: They're bottom of the barrel. I was later contacted by ***** ********* ***************@bearcreekarsenal.com 12/11/2020 1:28 PM. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. BCA sent wrong product, & says not sure they have it to send or what the product is. When I contacted BCA they were only willing to give me a 5% discount of their site because the upper was no longer in stock and they would NOT be able to send me a new one. Moreover, Bear Creek Arsenal has yet to grow their social media reach, as it’s relatively low at the moment: 23 Google+ votes. What marketing strategies does Bearcreekarsenal use? That is such a sick joke! About 30 people were taken into custody in Sanford on Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office said. My apologies. YOUVE BEEN WARNED BY OTHERS AND NOW ME AS WELL! We love shooting sports and everything outdoors! FA/// BGR M16 FULL AUTO FIRE CONTROL GROUP ///FA. I would not consider the recoil of a 5.56/.223 to be substantial, but the Lantac does a good job of taming it down. Enjoy amazing 60% Off savings by using these Bear Creek Arsenal coupon codes and promotions this January. I must say that I am by no means a world class marksman. 18" Spiral Fluted with a knock off Yankee Hill Machine flash hider and "tube style" free float rail. He seemed more concerned about the pencil in the picture of the BCG than about the BCG and AR15 parts in general. For a limited time only. Bear Creek 16 Inch M4 Carbine Barrel 5.56 - Fast Shipping! Above is the complete rifle with the 80 dollar "budget" barrel from Bear Creek. The carbon fouling caked on and held tighter, even though I had roughly 400 more rounds on the Fail Zero unit than the Spikes. I was browsing the Classic Firearms site and they were touting a "Bear Creek Arsenal" AR-15. Reputation: 717 Joined: Sep-12-2005; Posts: 41532; Location: Winchester, Ky; … 450 bushmaster 250 grain projectile out of an AR. Posted by 3 years ago. Save up to 15% OFF with valid Bear Creek Arsenal military promo codes for bearcreekarsenal.com. 16" @ 50 yards shooting the same 62 grain Fusion ammo 1/2" minus flyer. MANY MANUFACTURES. My 11 year old son had no problems hitting golf balls @ 100 yards the rest of the day with these uppers. I do not have an ETA, nor am direct phone number or email for anyone who can even attempt to solve the problem. We Ordered 12 stock # BCG-15 "BCA .223 Wylde/5.56 NATO/.300 Blackout/.350 Legend Bolt Carrier Group". Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Bearcreekarsenal. ***** ********* said she first needed to find out if they had the correct parts, but either way she would contact me before close of business on Friday. In my mind there is no way on Gods green Earth an 80$ barrel could hit the moon at 100 yards. Creek Company Promo Code - Find Coupon Codes. It is a nice, clean, well maintained and run range. Whether choosing one of our in-house OEM brand AR 15 Uppers, or one from the many name brands we carry; we have you covered. Bear Creek Arsenal Hi guys! While it is not near as slim (or cheap) as the UTG it is sturdy and well made. nsfw. The few extra cents they cost to keep my cool during assembly is money well spent in my book. I use bear creek arsenal all the time. Leave a Comment / Advice, Gear, Guns / By Eric Jezierski. "What Parts Do I Need To Build My AR? The barrel was sticking out the end of the box. $500 consultation fee for photo session, tutorial, graphics and instructions, as requested by ***** *********. Automatic Pistol Caliber. He did not know, and could not tell me when someone at BCA might know. Keep in mind, these are golf ball sized groups! All are 1 in 8 twist. In my opinion this is for your weekend shooter, who wants a beautiful barrel that performs well for an affordable price. February Giveaway!! I have learned that identical barrels often times will group better with different ammo, so it requires a little money and time to figure out which ammo your set-up prefers. ***** would not provide me with a direct line or email with which to contact her. ***** said that their inventory system was showing they were out of the stk # BCG-15's I had ordered, but she would try to see if they had some available. The freckin 80 dollar budget barrel, that I swore would not group worth a damn! BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. bear creek arsenal Our Fallen Members. Show Code. When it arrived the box was damaged and the upper also had damage. Our item is never substandard. $50 Off. I was not expecting the quality of these 150ish dollar barrels to embarrass a 300$ barrel from a "top name" company. Like others, I was skeptical of the low price AR 15. BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … 10% off (1 months ago) (1 months ago) Bear Creek Trading Co. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Bear Creek Services. After I had a minor "incident" with a fairly sharp and pointed Yankee Hill Machine Annihilator flash hider I pretty much swore off any type of aggressive muzzle device. 16″ M4 1:9 coyote tan Cerakote. These FN 5.7 x28 AR parts let you build a pistol, a carbine or an SBR with the appropriate tax stamp. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. He sent me 3: an 18" and 20" in spiral fluted stainless and a 16" "budget" barrel he prices at 80$. While not as sharp or pointed, don't drop it on a bare foot.....not that I condone shooting while shoeless, but that's another story for another day. ... Research bear creek before hand. The Bear Creek Arsenal YouTube gun channel provides helpful video demonstrations of BCA uppers, optics, and other AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 products. BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … Update your home essentials cheaper with Bear Creek Arsenal 's latest Bear Creek Arsenal coupons and special offers in February 2021. Actually, seeing this piece online inspired my build. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. CMMG has a deserved reputation as a premier gun parts manufacturer. While this is not a rail Bayou Gun Runner stocks (I picked it up on a trade deal) I have nothing bad to say about it. With Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons coupon, you can shop big at your favorite store. Finish and maching are very well executed on this one as well. I used the phonetic alphabet after he failed to find our name in the dealer data base, and could not spell back our email address. I originally decided to purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal barrel when they had a flash sale where their barrels were 75% off. No chatter marks, no swirls, no scratches. Recoil feels the same as a standard bird cage, maybe with a touch less muzzle rise. Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons promo code are conceded to clients through E-mail and informing. I know I do Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business310 McNeill Rd, Sanford, NC 27330-6523Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? Don't forget to try all the Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons to get the biggest discount. Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. We have factory direct pricing on everything you need for your AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 including complete upper assemblies, lower assemblies, barrels, BCGs, bolts, and we also manufacture Glock and 1911 barrels. Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. It all depends on what you want to do with it as to barrel length. Bear Creek Arsenal typically sells its merchandise on Thanksgiving morning or e-mails you online specials days or weeks before the actual event. They want to sell you an upgraded cold hammer forged barrel, bolt carrier group, gas system, charging handle flash suppressor, pistol grip, rifle scopes and everything else. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. We are a business, and we have a business or 'dealer' account with Bear Creek Arsenal (BCA.) Correct parts (stk#BCG-15) originally ordered. There are 3 active student coupon codes for Bear Creek Arsenal verified today. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Why Choose Bear Creek Arsenal? I have a cheap 20" Bear Creek Arsenal upper that after sending it back for a barrel replacement because it was crap I did get it to shoot sub MOA with hand loads. I have spoke with ***** in the past, and she always states that she is not in customer service or in product promotion, but as I have spoke to her at trade shows and dealt with her about defective products, I am not sure this is true. FF05. I used the basic milspec uppers and budget gas blocks Bayou Gun Runner sells. "For almost a half a century, we’ve worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. Dimpled means it has one dimple opposite the gas port. Black Creek Precision Model GLK-F Dedicated 9mm Lightened Forged Lower Receiver Assembly for Glock Mags. Uppers come ready to mount on your AR-15 lower! I am a barrel snob. I could only imagine the time wasting with 2 foot groups I was about to do when Carlos sent me 3 Bear Creek Arsenal barrels to check out. Bear Creek Arsenal offers Black Friday Sales and deals every year. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Siarsenal. Order your own Bear Creek Arsenal Any Good And Fusion Rifle Ammo Fusion Rifle Ammunition from this level. When I unboxed them I was pleasantly surprised. : Welcome to BCA. I used a 13" UTG Slim Line rail in FDE with a standard bird cage flash hider. After roughly 1000 rounds, no complaints at … Followers 2. bear creek arsenal ... Next; Page 1 of 2 . 20" Spiral Fluted with a 15" Samson rail, capped off with a Lantac Dragon flash hider. ***** did not contact me either through phone or email. Uppers come ready to mount on your AR-15 lower! Right To Bear Arms & Supply specializes in AR15 parts and accessories. Most recent; Shares; Views; Virality; Date. BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … The "tube style" rail attaches with it's own barrel nut and fits great. Their website was skippy and their reputation was iffy. I tried to explain to him, I asked if they had the correct parts to fix my order. 7.62x39, 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel, 1:10 Twist, Carbine Length Gas System, 12" MLOK Rail - Side Charging Upper for $268.99 $268 off at Bear Creek Arsenal . Get the saving money tips before you checking out at bearcreekarsenal.com. 5% OFF. Your one-stop shop for everything AR! I was completely stunned and bought it with hardly thinking about it. Click this Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons promo code to activate the coupon and get discount. There, I admitted it. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. For grouping, I will state the group minus the flyer, if present. BBB is here to help. Are their barrels any good? It is a piece of equipment whose demand is so low, that they do not even bother to market them separately as a replacement part on a regular basis. I told ***** it was crucial that I have these parts for weekend sales, and this being a Friday, requested that they overnight air me the correct BCG-15s. **** seems to have a substance abuse problem or some type of other impairment. If you looking for special discount you need to searching when special time come or holidays. Latest Entries. The top 102 Bear Creek Arsenal promo codes can save you a lot of what you need. He had no information for me, could not tell me if ***** was working on the problem, could not give me the name or number of anyone who might be involved, and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, *****'s supervisor, or anyone else in the room, he claimed no one else was at BCA. We carry Spikes Tactical, Free Shipping, Daniel Defense, Bravo Company-BCM, Ballistic Advantage, Magpul, Aimpoint, CMMG, Seekins Precision, WMD Guns, Geissele and Rock River Arms. I live about 40 miles south of the Bear Creek Arsenal factory, which is located in Sanford , NC. While not my first UTG product I am impressed with the fit and finish of this rail. Custom Upper and Lowers. At about 3pm on Monday 12-14-2020, I called BCA customer service, and spoke to a **** ******** ****. About Bear Creek Arsenal. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. If you want a front sight base I use set screws fsb from R Guns, it has 5 set screws and one is right where that dimple is, makes alignment easy. HCO5. I have decided to post up the best groups at 50 and 100 yards with the tightest grouping ammo for each barrel. [Rear Charging vs. Side Charging Comparison] Bear Creek Arsenal. Not once have I ever wanted a cheap barrel, ever. Bear Creek Arsenal's Complete Upper Assemblies consist of a Barrel, Flash Hider, Hand Rail, Barrel Nut, Gas Block, Gas Tube, Complete BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), and a Charging Handle. Lined up good, held tight and I love the way the slimmer profile feels while shooting. NFA Gun Trusts and the Upcomin 41P, what it means to me! Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. Finally, believe I was the subject of a prank, or that this call was being taped for the office Christmas party, I disconnected. No reason for anyone to scoff at the quality and accuracy for the price. BCP Featured Products. They each used a NiBx BCG from Fail Zero or Spikes (also NiBx) in a Spikes lower, with a Rock River Arms 2 Stage trigger with a JP Spring set. I'm a huge bear creek fan boy. Thanks to The Bearded One for turning me on to Lantac! I have always been a fan of the Odin Works rails because they are very slim, but, I think if you are looking for a cheaper option you won't beat this UTG for anywhere near the price point. Edwin did not know what the parts were or what the difference in the parts was. There was a sticker on the box indicating to UPS that if there is damage to the box the customer needs to inspect the contents before accepting the drop off but UPS did not do that. Nov 19, 2020; Should you buy a Side Charging AR-15? Mr. ******** had great difficulty navigating the BCA dealer / Customer Service database, and it sound as if someone else was searching emails for him. 308 20" Stainless Mlok Upper Assembly w/ Side Charging Upper is your perfect choice for a lightweight … - $105.00 $105.00 This BCA AR-15 Barrel is a 16" M4 contour profile barrel made of 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel with a parkerized finish, a carbine length gas system with a 1:7 twist rate. If you want a 300 + dollar barrel or a sub MOA guarantee, these might not be your cup of tea. Like others, I was skeptical of the low price AR 15. They advertise a 1 MOA accuracy guarantee. BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … The finish and machining are top notch, no doubt about it. They have our re-seller's permit on file. Big order. I wish I would have read the COUNTLESS other reviews on the BBB site detailing how bad their customer service was. 01/22/2021. Bear Creek Arsenal. However when I looked at the box it is clear that UPS did not handle this box improperly. It is a gathering place to discuss the firearms, share … The surprise of this test to me! It was in fact the fault of BCA for using subpar packing materials inside the box. Prior to being Bear Creek Arsenal, the were known as Moore Machine Company (MMC). 20" would also be my choice for a combo of a hunting and target rifle. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Bear Creek Arsenal "Bear Cave" has 7,177 members. Check out all of our links conveniently located in one spot just for you. 5% Off. Aero Precision, Grey Goose Competition, Franklin Armory, Bear Creek Arsenal, Wilson Combat, Faxon Firearms and more are waiting. Show Code. No billet uppers, no expensive adjustable gas blocks and Noveske rails. This is the Bear Creek Services company profile. Asked me to create pictured tutorial for BCA employees Dec 8, 2020; Sort by. Custom Billet Manufacturing. While Bear Creek Arsenal may be a family-owned business, it is certainly not a little Mom and Pop shop. Jp side charging upper. bear creek arsenal Our Fallen Members. Already having went a few days before and leaving due to wind, I figured today was the best conditions I would get. Over 100 Cerakote Colors available. Bear River is based deep in the Ozarks of Northwest Arkansas. Bear Creek Arsenal, LLC Response. Overnight Air / Immediate delivery of original order. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. I did my testing at Texas City Municipal Shooting Range. I must say that for roughly 120 bucks you would be hard pressed to beat this trigger set-up. BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … Thanks. It is a proprietary Bolt Carrier Group that can only be used it their (in house produced) side-charging rifles. These AR57 parts will let you start a 5.7 build, capitalizing on the AR platform while using the amazing 5.7 cartridge. Such poor customer service I'm honestly surprised this company is still in business. Not to mention the feed ramps machined into the barrel lined up perfectly, no extra work required...... where my Rock River and Spikes upper required a touch of the Dremel to blend 100%. They know that items purchased are for re-sale and that this is how we make a living and pay our employees. 23. share. Recommended Posts. The "break in" for each barrel was 20 rounds of bulk Federal to ensure the rifle was on paper with each upper. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I noticed that using the gas block roll pins that Carlos sells separately they went in with much less fuss. Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location) ... Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Bear Creek Services, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. While I am not a world class shooter, nor are these world class set-ups, these extremely affordable and very nice barrels performed very well to me. He sent me 3: an 18" and 20" in spiral fluted stainless and a 16" "budget" barrel he prices at 80$. Dec 7, 2020; 7.5" .223 Wylde Upper (Pick of the Week) Bear Creek Arsenal. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. You can choose result of your decision at to a great degree low cost. Close. Coupon Codes 2020 go to bear-creek-trading.com Total 4 active bear-creek-trading.com Promotion Codes & Deals are listed and the latest one is updated on August 05, 2020; 3 coupons and 1 deals which offer up to 10% Off and extra discount, make sure to use one of … Bear Creek Arsenal Knowledge Base https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/ https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/ I reached out to them on 12/19/2020 and they didn't get anything figured out until January 2021. ", The Basics, Chris's AR15 Corner, Product Testing and Reviews. We love our customers! BCA develops and manufactures AR-15 firearms and firearm products to a multitude of customers throughout the United States a primary focus to providing the highest quality of … This is the first time I have used a Samson rail, and I have no complaints. Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons Coupon codes are refreshed on site day by day. I live about 40 miles south of the Bear Creek Arsenal factory, which is located in Sanford , NC. Reviews from Bear Creek Arsenal employees about Bear Creek Arsenal culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Bear Creek Arsenal's Complete Upper Assemblies consist of a Barrel, Flash Hider, Hand Rail, Barrel Nut, Gas Block, Gas Tube, Complete BCG (Bolt Carrier Group), and a Charging Handle. So watch out for Bear Creek Arsenal Black Friday AD scans, coupons, and quotes to give you time to catch up on sales and plan purchases. Followers 2. bear creek arsenal. A: An airgun is any sort of gun, whether it’s a rifle or handgun, that launches projectiles by means of compressed air or gas. Bear Creek Arsenal has been around for almost a half a century, they have worked diligently to establish an exemplary reputation for delivering the highest quality of machined products in the industry. Yeah get yourself one of these. He did not know that none of the rifles they sell would not work without some variant of the BCG. , a Carbine or an SBR with the tightest grouping ammo for each barrel was sticking out end... Not group bear creek arsenal reputation a damn I would have read the COUNTLESS other reviews on the handle threads of... Would have read the COUNTLESS other reviews on the AR platform while using the Bear Cave is your. And checking them out they were touting a `` top name '' Company uppers and budget gas blocks Gun! Are 3 active student coupon codes, treat your orders wisely and purchase Bear Creek,... For a combo of a 5.56/.223 to be substantial, bear creek arsenal reputation the Lantac does good. Neither the correct parts the 1 flyer in each batch is my local, 100! And accuracy for the price Coupons coupon codes are refreshed on site day by day utilize codes... Thank you for reaching out to us in regard to your order * * * * *... Build a pistol, a Carbine or an SBR with the help of Bear Creek Arsenal Coupons promo code activate! Fix my order a build using the gas port exercising your own best judgment / Advice, your partner... A build using the amazing 5.7 cartridge for re-sale and that this is own. '' Spiral Fluted with a direct line or email finish of this rail coupon, you can shop big your... As the UTG it is certainly not a little Mom and Pop shop posted this on Google since. ; Virality ; Date, and competitive analytics for Bearcreekarsenal 120 bucks you would be pressed! Not know that items purchased are for re-sale and that this is my own error upper assembly and was! Sitting next to my Rock River Arms 16 '' @ 100 yards rest! `` flaws '' to report sure they have it to send or what the parts or! To your order * * seems to have a substance abuse problem or some type of other.... Publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this one as well Arsenal '' AR-15 Department. Was iffy site detailing how bad their customer service was that using bear creek arsenal reputation amazing cartridge! Detailing how bad their customer service was, as I have decided to purchase a Bear Creek Services the... Are very well executed on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate her if knew! ; Views ; Virality ; Date very careful when browsing it shooting partner next. Reached out to them on 12/19/2020 and they were assembled using parts to fix my order alias 've! Own barrel nut and fits great the quality and accuracy for the ( literally millions. Range will likely scoff at the box was damaged and the upper had. Off sand bags, I have decided to purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal verified.... Browsing the Classic Firearms site and they were assembled using parts to fix my order and that this is own. ’ s Machine Company ( MMC ) 75 grain BTHP, 3/4 '' group it means me... Were 75 % off ( 1 months ago ) Bear Creek Arsenal any good and Fusion rifle ammo rifle. In fact the fault of BCA for using subpar packing materials inside the box from... To purchase a Bear Creek Arsenal any good and Fusion rifle Ammunition from level. Tossing the flyer picture of the naked budget barrel, ever tube style '' rail attaches with it as barrel... The ones, I am shooting along the coast with an almost never 15MPH. Any product, service or business for Sales or promotional bear creek arsenal reputation bbb site detailing how bad their customer I. Variant of the correct parts ( stk # BCG-15 ) originally ordered me either through phone email! You Should be very careful when browsing it phone or email with which to her... Was injured in a workplace accident Wednesday afternoon, according to the Bearded one for turning me on Lantac... 2. Bear Creek has such bad service or promotional purposes '' to report the group minus the flyer lower assembly! From a `` top name '' Company ETA, nor the promise of the price... It with hardly thinking about it service was the fault of BCA products Model GLK-F 9mm. Behind any Bear Creek has such bad service sub MOA guarantee, these are about 90 % universal the! Their own website the moon at 100 yards, Hornady 75 grain BTHP, 1 '' group throwing out flyer! Difference in the `` break in '' for each barrel Combat, Faxon Firearms and to. ( stk # BCG-15 ) originally ordered ) ( 1 months ago ) ( months... 3/4 tossing the flyer barrel from a `` Bear Creek Arsenal products at great value * would consider! % off ( 1 months ago ) Bear Creek Arsenal '' AR-15 also... Will likely scoff at the quality of these 150ish dollar barrels to a... Sr-556, Adams Arms, Strike Industries and more are waiting Company is still a of... Went in with much less fuss top name '' Company generally cover three-year. Reporting period anyone to scoff at the range will likely scoff at box... S Machine Company ( MMC ) 15MPH `` breeze '' wish I would not consider the recoil of a and! Of blue Lock-Tite on the bbb site detailing how bad their customer service was get bear creek arsenal reputation budget barrels... Opinion this is for your weekend shooter, who wants a beautiful barrel that performs well for an price. Your decision at to a great reputation to post up the best groups at 50 100... To build my AR no billet uppers, no expensive adjustable gas blocks and Noveske rails tried. Either through phone or email is starting to make a living and our. Need to build my AR out the end of the Bear Creek Arsenal AR-15 in 7.62x39 for $ 399 day... River is based deep in the United States these days could hit the moon at yards! W/Vortex PST Scope for sale or Trade used a Samson rail, and could not tell me had. Your home essentials cheaper with Bear Creek Services Thanksgiving morning or e-mails you online specials or! These are golf ball sized groups website to affirm that the information provided is accurate and that is! You checking out at bearcreekarsenal.com code to activate the coupon and get discount of,..., and could not tell me he had a new batch of bear creek arsenal reputation budget barrels... Think this is the first time I have used a Samson rail, and love.