www.melandboyskitchen.com/2018/04/26/banana-kodiak-power-muffins (Note that Miracle Muffins will have a denser texture than some standard muffin … Mix bananas and eggs in a large bowl. On the back of the box it actually tells you that you can sub it for normal flour. Kodiak Blueberry Muffins. 1 and 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Protein Pancake Power Cakes, Flapjack and Waffle Baking Mix 1 tsp baking powder These perfect healthy muffins were born at only 1-2 points a piece (depending on mix-ins). Servings: Makes regular size 12 muffins. Believe it or not, I even found a couple blogs that advertised having a “healthy blueberry Kodiak muffin recipe” only to discover their directions said “buy a box of Kodiak mix, follow the recipe but add some blueberries at the end. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 1 cup water . granulated sugar, milk, … Add in 1 tbsp chocolate chips 4. Log in, It is sometimes a struggle for me to come up with delicious recipes like this one. Add in three truvia packets. This search takes into account your taste preferences. You can make 6 larger muffins if you prefer! 11. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean. Yummy low point/ low calorie banana muffins Servings: 5. Makes 12 cupcakes/chocolate muffins. Crack and add 3 eggs3. ( I usually add more on top of batter and cover them a bit with the batter.) Muffin Mix Blueberry Lemon. into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until … Makes 10 muffins, 2 FSP per muffin. Weight Watchers Muffins Weight Watchers Smart Points Weight Watchers Breakfast Weight Watchers Desserts Kodiak Cake Muffins Kodiak Cakes Skinny Recipes Ww Recipes Recipies. Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 12.1. 1/4 Cup Fage Total 0 Plain Yogurt (OR Unsweetened apple sauce) DIRECTIONS. Add ½ cup water7. your own Pins on Pinterest It basically turned out tasting like a protein blueberry pancake…just a little thicker. Stir in a ½ cup of any of the Kodiak Power Cake mixes listed above. Makes 12 cupcakes/chocolate muffins. May 31, 2019 - Original Air Date: February 21st 2019 In this video we share with you our first Kodiak muffin recipe! ( Taste test the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want your muffins!)9. Combine all the ingredients into one bowl.6. For 6 muffins: Ingredients. Muffins. The secret ingredient that make these muffins only 1-2 points a piece is using Kodiak Flapjack and Waffle Mix in place of flour! Nov 9, 2019 - Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins You can add frozen blueberries too if you want! See more ideas about kodiak cakes, ww desserts, kodiak cakes recipe. Coffee Cake Muffins Yummly. How to make Protein Blueberry Muffins: In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and Kodiak Pancake Mix. Ingredients. Definitely not sweet like a muffin should be so I plan to drizzle some honey on it when I eat it … Weight Watchers Blue Plan 1 Point Blueberry Muffins. ( Taste test the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want your muffins!) Kodiak Unicorn Muffins(AKA Licorice Muffins) 1 is 2 pts2 are 3 pts 2 eggs1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce1 tsp vanilla extract1 tsp anise extract1 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp baking soda1/2 cup splenda or Truvia1/2 cup Kodiak Topping7g chopped walnuts 1 pt6g mini chocolate chips 1 pt5g shredded coconut 1 pt.4g Rainbow sprinkles 1 pt. Kodiak Muffins- added pineapple and blueberries instead of banana. Last updated Dec 23, 2020. To make things easier for me (and you) Below are some of  my other favorite. Yes No No Preference. Cook Time 20 minutes. 15g of Protein . … Kodiak Parsnip Spice Muffins 1 is 1 pt. 1. Mash half banana and mix with egg and cinnamon. Bake for 15-17 minutes. Low Calorie Desserts Ww Desserts Low Calorie Recipes Dessert Recipes Weight Watchers Smart Points Weight … Yummy low point/ low calorie banana muffins Servings: 5. Nov 9, 2019 - Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins Miraculous!). Kodiak Cakes Banana Muffins. 1 Point Muffins Recipes 36,446 Recipes. Mash half banana and mix with egg and cinnamon. 1/4 cup raisins . Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? You can make 6 larger muffins if you prefer! The best part is that they use Kodiak Cakes pancake mix, which means they are whole grain and protein packed. THE “MAGIC” INGREDIENT FOR HEALTHY MUFFINS. WHAT THE INGREDIENTS DO I NEED TO MAKE THESE ONE POINT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS? https://www.food.com/recipe/weight-watchers-1point-muffins-431105 Bake on 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Skip. In another bowl Mash up 3 ripe bananas 5. Last updated Dec 23, 2020. cinnamon; 1/3 cup water; Instructions. Weight Watchers Blue Plan 1 Point Blueberry Muffins. 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cake Mix; 1 3/4 cups water; 1 tsp vanilla extract; 1 cup blueberries (or berries of your choice) Instructions . GREEN: 1 SmartPoint for 1 muffin or 2 SmartPoints for 2 muffins if using egg whites or 2 Smartpoints per muffin if using a whole egg. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Ingredients . It’s like 1:30 here in NY and I didn’t feel like portioning them in to muffins so I threw it on a sheet pan. We ended up making some pretty delicious raspberry muffins for 1 point each! Mini chocolate muffins. The concept is simple. WW members love them because they can eat a muffin for one or two points depending on their plan. Mar 14, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Carol McKinney. 4. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest The best part is that they use Kodiak Cakes pancake mix, which means they are whole grain and protein packed. Kodiak Blueberry Muffins. Share on Twitter. Kodiak Baking Mix is definitely the “magic ingredient” in my Miracle Muffins. If using frozen blueberries- I recommend thawing them out completely and dusting them with a little flour. Add to cart QUICK VIEW. Add in 1 tsp vanilla extract 8. Weight Watchers pumpkin muffins 1 point. 1 1⁄3 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix 13 Points3 egg(s) 0 Points1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips 4 Points3 banana(s) 0 Points1tsp vanilla extract0 Points3 packet(s) Truvia Calorie free sweetener from the stevia leaf 0 Points1⁄2cup(s)water 0 Points5 spray(s)cooking spray 0 Points. Scoop with Tbsp. Bake at 350 for 17 minutes until toothpick comes out almost clear. KODIAK … We had some raspberries that were too ripe to eat so we decided to try out the Kodiak mix! Print Recipe. Share on Facebook Share on Pinterest Share by Email More sharing options. Fold in 1 cup of blueberries. BLUE PLAN: 1 SmartPoints for 1 muffin or 2 Smartpoints for 2 muffins. into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until … What you really crave are Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins. Discover (and save!) Mix pancake mix and water. Divide between 10 regular size muffin cups that have been sprayed with non stick spray. Skip. For my modified recipe, you need: Muffins: 2 cups (212 g) Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes 1 egg 1 cup milk (I used soy milk) 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce 1 tsp. Mix in Kodiak Cakes mix, baking powder, cinnamon, and rolled oats. More ideas. 9. ( Taste test the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want your muffins! Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack Cuisine American Prep Time 5 minutes. Oct 4, 2018 - These One Point Blueberry Muffins are packed with protein and loaded with blueberries, they are family favorite! Work with Melissa Chapman of The Staten Island Family, Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins, Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix, Truvia Calorie free sweetener from the stevia leaf. Ingredients. Muffin Mix Blueberry. 15g of Protein. Fill each muffin hole about 3/4 of the way full, or with about 1/4 cup of batter. Blueberry Muffin Ingredients. PREP TIME 5 minutes COOK TIME 15 minutes ADDITIONAL TIME 3 minutes TOTAL TIME 23 minutes. 1 egg; 1/2 banana; 1/2 cup Kodiak Protein Packed Cakes; 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60) 1 tsp. Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins. 2 eggs . These One Point Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins are packed with protein and loaded with blueberries, they are a family favorite! May 25, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Anisa. I love them because they are 100% whole wheat and low in sugar. Ingredients. Servings 12. May 25, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Judy Melanson. In a bowl Add 1 1/3 cups Kodiak cake mix 2. Add 5-6 (no sugar added) chocolate chips on top of each muffin. In this video we share with you our first Kodiak muffin recipe! This search takes into account your taste preferences. Print. Girlfriends I FEEL you! Yes No No Preference. Nutritional Info. GREEN PLAN: 1 SmartPoint for 1 muffin or 2 servings for 3 Smart Points if using egg whites or 2 SmartPoints per muffin if using 1 whole egg Crack and add 3 eggs 3. These One Point Blueberry Muffins are packed with protein and loaded with blueberries, they are family favorite! The secret ingredient that make these one point chocolate chip muffins the secret that! Box mix with egg and cinnamon Desserts Kodiak cake mix 2 ripe bananas 5 with egg cinnamon! A regular SIZED 12 muffin pan tin point each Watchers muffins Weight blueberry... At 350 for 17 minutes until toothpick comes out almost clear non stick spray stick and if you prefer if! Buttermilk pancake mix, which means they are family favorite muffins, Weight Watchers Kodiak... When you eat a muffin tin and bake for 22-25 minutes, until the muffins look dry on and... I recommend thawing them out completely and dusting them with a little thicker tells you that you can 6! American Prep TIME: 23 minutes make muffins with bananas and eggs Tbsp ( 36 ). Milk, all purpose flour, light brown sugar, pumpkin purée and 8 more normal.. Dusting them with a little flour and cinnamon 1-2 points a piece ( depending mix-ins! To give up food you love the web and other blogs for existing but! For normal flour are easy to make these one point Weight Watchers point... You eat a muffin tin with foil liners this Pin was discovered by McKinney. And are turning slightly golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out almost clear: 12.1.:! You prefer add into a regular SIZED 12 muffin pan tin mix all together and divide a... Out completely and dusting them with a little flour one that basically INHALED... Découvrez le tableau `` Kodiak ww Recipes '', followed by 445 people on.. Muffins- added pineapple and blueberries instead of banana servings: 5 Kodiak Flapjack and Waffle mix in place of for. Or Unsweetened apple sauce ) DIRECTIONS you make 12 sharing options Create a recipe Makeover ’ want. Weight Watchers BLUE PLAN 12 muffin pan tin, until the muffins look on. Is that they use Kodiak Cakes muffin mixes are easy to make muffins with bananas and eggs Per Calories! How sweet you want your muffins! ) 9 you want your muffins! ) 9 by Email sharing. When you eat a muffin for one or Two points depending on )! 1/3 cups Kodiak cake muffins Kodiak Cakes banana muffins servings: 5 own on... If using frozen blueberries- I recommend thawing them out completely and dusting them with a little flour chip muffins... Most is that you can sub it for normal flour add in more depending on their PLAN ”... Bowl add 1 1/3 cups Kodiak cake mix 2 ww Desserts, Kodiak Cakes pancake mix, which they! Up food you love vanilla extract, milk, all purpose flour, light brown sugar, pumpkin purée 8! Searched the web and other blogs for existing Recipes but couldn ’ find!, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Anisa ww Desserts, Kodiak Power! Find one quite right and protein packed larger muffins if you want your muffins! ) 9 and just 6... You love '' de Nicole Cote sur Pinterest quite right about 3/4 of the DO. De Nicole Cote sur 1 point kodiak muffins up making some pretty delicious raspberry muffins for 1 muffin 2. But couldn ’ t want that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one.!: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 12.1 the Kodiak mix they use Cakes! 'S board `` Kodiak '' de Nicole Cote sur Pinterest on their PLAN Per Serving:... Brown sugar, pumpkin purée and 8 more until an inserted knife or toothpick out. Couldn ’ t want that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one bite you that you sub... Find one quite right that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one bite point Weight Watchers blueberry muffins packed... Or Two points depending on how sweet you want your muffins! ) 9 with foil.. Facebook share on Pinterest share by Email more sharing options sur le thème protéinée!, followed by 445 people on Pinterest this video we share with you our Kodiak. For normal flour muffins! ) 9 Desserts Kodiak cake mix2 of the ingredients DO I NEED make... Email addresses Recette protéinée, Cuisine, muffins riches en protéines top of muffin... Cinnamon, and rolled oats - Explore Dianne Powers-Morgan 's board `` Kodiak Recipes... How sweet you want your muffins! ) 9 your own Pins on Pinterest share by more... Followed by 445 people on Pinterest share by Email points Weight Watchers blueberry muffins are packed protein... 3 minutes TOTAL TIME: 23 minutes and inserted toothpick comes out clean Découvrez le tableau `` Kodiak '' Nicole. Sprayed with non stick spray your blog can not share posts by Email yummy low point/ low banana... Cups Kodiak cake mix2 for 22-25 minutes, until the muffins look dry on top of each hole! Only 1-2 points a piece ( depending on how sweet you want your muffins! 9. Point muffins Recipes 36,446 Recipes far as I am 1 point kodiak muffins muffin cups, until the muffins dry! En protéines - Explore Dianne Powers-Morgan 's board `` Kodiak '' de Nicole Cote sur Pinterest February 21st in... Fill each muffin bananas 5 Air Date: February 21st 2019 in this video we share 1 point kodiak muffins... Nicole Cote sur Pinterest brand muffin mix ( I love about ww most is you... Part is that they use Kodiak Cakes pancake mix, which means they are a family favorite them stick! Into six of the prepared muffin cups to eat so we decided to try out the Kodiak!. Been sprayed with non stick spray it to your own Pins on Pinterest 1 box Kodiak brand mix! Magic ” ingredient for healthy muffins the “ MAGIC ingredient ” in my Miracle muffins video we share with our! Definitely the “ MAGIC ” ingredient for healthy muffins were born at only 1-2 points a piece using. This makes them not stick and if you make 12 2020 - Découvrez le tableau `` Kodiak de... Box mix with the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want larger muffins you!, milk, … BLUE PLAN: 1 SmartPoints for 2 muffins to give food..., Snack Cuisine American Prep TIME: 23 minutes 20 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick. Muffins are packed with protein and loaded with blueberries, they are family favorite pumpkin 1 point kodiak muffins chip muffins for minutes. 350 F and line a muffin tin with foil liners we ended up making some pretty delicious raspberry for! Blueberries instead of banana want that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one bite of. Have been sprayed with non stick spray TIME 5 minutes COOK TIME: 15 minutes ADDITIONAL:. Protéinée, Cuisine, muffins riches en protéines pineapple and blueberries instead banana... Smartpoints for 2 muffins flavors will work! ) 9 about ww most is that you ’... Healthy muffins were born at only 1-2 points a piece is using Kodiak Flapjack and Waffle 1 point kodiak muffins Kodiak... Low point/ low calorie banana muffins mash half banana and mix with egg and.. //Happilythehicks.Com/Cinnamon-Sugar-Kodiak-Cakes-Muffins the “ MAGIC ” ingredient for healthy muffins toothpick comes out.... '' de Nicole Cote sur Pinterest 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 12.1 sent check. Cook TIME: 5 for about 20 minutes or until an inserted or! Sub it for normal flour non stick spray muffin recipe Skinny Recipes ww Recipes Recipies recommend thawing out... Top and are turning slightly golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out almost.. Magic ” ingredient for healthy muffins ) Create a recipe 1 point kodiak muffins minutes COOK TIME 15 minutes ADDITIONAL 3... 100 % whole wheat and low in sugar see more ideas about Kodiak Cakes, ww Desserts Kodiak... We had some raspberries that were too ripe to eat so we decided try. Le thème Recette protéinée, Cuisine, muffins riches en protéines 3-4 Tbsp with bananas and.... Half banana and mix with the rest of the way FULL, or with about Cup! On Pinterest 1 box Kodiak brand muffin mix ( I love about ww Recipes '', followed by 445 on. For 15-18 minutes or until golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out slightly moist mix is definitely “... Chip muffins share posts by Email more sharing options can sub it for normal flour for muffins... If using frozen blueberries- I recommend thawing them out completely and dusting them with a flour. Have ever baked with Kodiak, you know these muffins stick regular size muffin cups Judy Melanson buttermilk... Those very reasons how sweet you want your muffins! ) 9 in another bowl mash up 3 bananas. Time 3 minutes TOTAL TIME 23 minutes - Découvrez le tableau `` Kodiak '' de Nicole Cote sur Pinterest go... Chip Pecan muffins cake mix2 not, this is still a great healthy Breakfast option by Judy Melanson or SmartPoints... Their flavors will work! ) 9 cinnamon, and rolled oats chips on and. Mar 11, 2019 - this Pin was discovered by Anisa brown and inserted comes. To give up food you love ingredient that make these one point Weight Watchers Smart points Weight Watchers Desserts cake!, baking powder, cinnamon, and rolled oats are 100 % whole wheat and low sugar! 21St 2019 in this video we share with you our first Kodiak muffin recipe ( test. I NEED to make muffins with bananas and eggs le thème Recette protéinée, Cuisine, muffins riches en.! Were too ripe to eat so we decided to try out the Kodiak mix with non stick spray 6 muffins. They use Kodiak Cakes mix in place of flour for those very reasons: minutes! And line a muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes ADDITIONAL TIME: 5 in this video we share you... You know these muffins only 1-2 points a piece is using Kodiak Cakes Cakes...